Kid Sister: Spa Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get over here. Give me a hand. There's enough for us to share," she said. The devil on my shoulder came back and told me to just do it. Once again I listened. I crawled across the bed and lined up in front of Phil. Mom let go and gave Vince her full attention his hands moving to the back of her head to pull her onto his cock each time she backed up.

The short cock disappeared into my hand as I wrapped my fingers around it. My mom's saliva made it slide easily in my palm. I opened my mouth wide and drove forward. I put my hand on the bed with the other, where I sucked the young boy's cock. I was on my hands and knees for the second time that day. He followed the lead of his friend and grabbed the back of my head with both hands. Despite the length, his cock filled my mouth and just reached the back of my throat. Each thrust made me gag slightly. Spit began to run out of my mouth as Phil drove his cock into it. His pace quickened, pounding away at my sloppy face. Huge globs of saliva dripped off my chin while even more rolled down my neck. The experience was not all that enjoyable, but I did not stop him. I could feel the fat little cock begin to spasm. He was going to cum.

I started to back up, but he pulled my head onto his cock hard and held it there as his load erupted into my mouth. Stream after stream coated the back of my throat as he held my head firmly against his pelvis. I had to swallow in order to keep from choking. I reached up to his hips to push away, but he did not give. The last of his seed dribbled out just before he released me. I sat back on my heels and started coughing. My eyes watered and my make-up streaked down my cheeks. I lifted the hem of my T-shirt to my face wiping away the spit and tears.

Phil smiled as he pushed his boxers down to the floor. He bent over and grabbed a small square out of his jeans and ripped it in half. The ring of rubber became visible in his hands just before he slipped the condom onto his fat short cock. He crawled onto the bed, knees first, and leaned in to kiss me. I was too drunk to stop him and weakly kissed back. I scooted back onto the bed to make room for the bumbling teen.

I lifted my ass off the bed and pushed my shorts and panties down my hips. I awkwardly slipped them off my feet and dropped them on the floor beside the bed. I laid back onto my pillow as the young boy centered himself between my legs. Using one hand to brace himself on the bed and the other to guide his cock, he pushed into my slick pussy. The girth of his cock was somewhat pleasurable. He drove in and out of me pumping is hips up and down. I looked over his shoulder as my mom was sliding a condom onto Vince's average sized rod. She stood and turned around to face me, putting her ass in the air and her hands on the bed. Vince positioned himself behind her and grabbed one of her hips with his right hand. The left grasped her other hip after he had lined up with her hole and shoved in. Mom's huge tits swung forward with every thrust. She began to moan and groan with pleasure as Vince pounded away at her hot cunt.

"That feel good?" Phil asked me as I realized he was still going.

"Oh yeah right there," I moaned. "Gimmie that fat cock," I added. I hoped he would finish soon, so this could be over. My drunken state kept me going.

Despite their inexperience, both Vince and Phil, were giving it their best. Mom seemed to be enjoying herself. I decided, if I was going to do this, I would make the most of it.

"Here, get on your back," I directed. "Let me take the lead."

"Okay," was all he said as he rolled off of me and onto his back. I sat up and pulled my shirt over my head. I threw it on the floor with my shorts, then, straddle him backwards facing Vince and my mom. This gave Phil a good view of my fantastic ass. I reached between our legs and took hold of his stout cock. I pointed it upward. When his thick cock head entered my wet hole, I let go and sat all the way down onto his pelvis. I began quickly bouncing up and down barely coming off of his lap each time. My C cup tits bounced a little each time.

I felt his hands take hold of my curvy hips. I loved the feel of his strong hands gripping hard into the flesh just below my waist. Despite being on top, I felt like he was in control. I played with one of my bouncing tits as the young boy fucked me. I massaged my clit with the other hand and let out a loud moan. The thick cock rubbed against the inner walls of my cunt.

"Yeah! Fuck that Pussy," Vince yelled at his friend as he continued to pound away at my mom. Mom let out a loud moan of pleasure.

I could feel my climax building. I threw my self forward onto my hands and began grinding into his crotch hard. My pussy moved ever so slightly off his cock then right back on with each pelvic movement. Grinding on his short cock was actually going to make me cum and I worked for it. Phil slapped my ass. I shouted then laughed coyly.

"Is that all you got?," I asked. "Gimmie more." He slapped my other ass cheek harder. "Oh yeah like that. Ooh. That fat cock is gonna make me cum," I told him in a sultry tone.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh. Fuck yeah!" Mom called out. "Fuck my sloppy pussy with that young cock!"

Vince pounded harder. Then yelled, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Yeah, baby. Cum with me!" Mom enticed the young guy. "Fill me up!"

Vince let out a primal grunt as he pumped a couple more times. His face made it obvious that he came. My mom screamed loudly. Her face gave me the opposite impression. She hadn't cum, but I could tell she was having fun. I felt the quivering feeling reach its peak as my entire body trembled. Phil's cock began to pulse, blowing his load into the rubber. At the same moment, I moaned loudly and came. I collapsed onto the bed his little dick popping out of my pussy. The popping sensation made me quiver again. I breathlessly rolled over onto my back, laying parallel to Phil with my head at the foot of the bed and his at the top.

I looked back my eyes almost rolling back into my rad to watch Vince pulling his pants back up. I looked down toward Phil. He was standing up and moving toward his clothes.

"That was amazing. You ladies sure no how to have a good time," Vince said.

"If you are ever in Kansas, look us up. We can have some more fun," said Phil, tucking his shirt into his pants.

"Sure thing, honey," my mom replied.

I didn't speak. I just let the awkward moment pass. I had done it again. I was drunk and I fucked some kid. That realization was a bit sobering. I sat up and grabbed the bottle of wine when the boys walked out of the room. I tipped it into the air drinking big gulps of wine. I wanted to forget it. Not because it was bad sex. The sex was fine. I had to face Ben the next morning and not say anything about the two dicks that had been inside me. I felt bad. Ben was at my mom's house, probably alone, working on his paper, and I was an hour away fucking a giant cocked Brazilian man and a fat cocked teenager. The wine would help and I'd have to get over it.

When we got home, Ben was sleeping. He told me that he had taken a break and gone to a party with Felicity and that he had had a good time. I was glad that he had not been working all night.

I can't say I'm perfect, but I love my Husband. I haven't ever told him about what actually happened at the spa and I don't think I ever will. It'll just have to be my secret.