Kidnap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled off her when I cum, "Fancy some fish and chips?" I asked, "Before we tell me mum about the kid?"

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"I love fucking you," I said, "Will that do?"

"For now," she admitted, "Hold me please." It seemed strange her wanting me to hold her but I held her close again for a minute or so.

"What do you reckon then?" I asked.

"It's better with the mattress and blankets." she said, "And just the two of us."

I pulled her close to me again, "Shall we get some kip," I said, "I'm knackered."

"Mmmmm," she said, "Yes."

================================

She wasn't fucking joking about her family, she rang her mam from ours and they was round within half an hour, that Richard the one as we called Ghenghis that screwed Als sister and the thick one came around shouting the odds with her dad left out in the car.

My dad said they could keep a civil tongue or fuck off, and when Ghenghis pulled a flick knife I knee capped him with an old half shaft out of a spare van axle I kept handy, bang on the knee cap then up under the chin and down he went like a sack of spuds, the thick one came in next but I whacked him across the forehead with the same half shaft and he never knew what hit him, and then as her old man sat in the car I carried the thick one out unconscious while Amina helped the "Richard" one to the car and then we had her dad in for a chat.

He looked pretty worried, "Amina we made commitments," he said, "It is the family honour!"

"Oh yes, marry your brothers idiot son," she said, "No way."

"Yeah you heard the lady," I said.

"John will marry me," she said.

"Yeah I agreed," before I realised what I was saying, "Then you can't marry that Cousin."

"You come and stay with us love," me Mam said, "We got a spare room." she said like an imbecile because all Amina needed was space in my pit.

"That' settled then John," Dad said, "Or you want the taste of Ford propshaft like them other clowns?"

"It's a half shaft dad," I corrected.

"No, I shall explain, come Amina." her dad insisted.

"Oh no," I said, "I'll be round for her stuff in the morning."

He stared in disbelief but he went away and that was that.

Mum lent Amina a nightdress, but she didn't need it did she? and next day we went round for her stuff, they wasn't very amenable at first but when Al and his dad came round with my dad they soon changed their tune, not that I had much time for the stuff Amina brought, "Get some jeans," I told her, "Summat you looks good in," so we went down Asda -Walmart and hit the plastic.

She looks great in a miniskirt, nice and suntanned in winter, she has to keep out the sun in summer or else she looks like a Nigerian but otherwise....

Oh and that Richard one well when Al's dad saw how well set up Richard was he had this notion as if he fancied Julie he might as well marry her, and now he'd had a taste of half-shaft he wasn't arguing, it's funny how things work out.

12