All Comments on 'Kidnapped and Defiled'

by FrankHarris1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Done

Well written, raw brutal sex. Will there be a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pure torture

And you thought this would be entertaining to read? UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hope there's a part 2.

FrankHarris1FrankHarris1over 9 years agoAuthor
When I think of it

There will be a part 2...

FrankHarris1FrankHarris1over 9 years agoAuthor
Mr. Ugh

Mr. UGH, I'm sorry if you were offended. But I'm curious about what exactly you expected when you read a story titled "Kidnapped and Defiled".

FaireSansaFaireSansaover 9 years ago
Sorry...

You lost me when you wrote some of the dialogue the way you did. I prefer reading stories where those in charge sound educated, even if they do have an accent, and dislike accents being "written" into the dialogue versus described outside of the dialogue. Perhaps if it were reported with that fixed i might get more into the story.

Well wishes.

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago

Dropping straight into the story in progress is servicable. I see no purpose in Francha the puta. She was simply annoying. A predator doesn't need a reason for what it does, but 'because I can' doesn't generally satisfy in a story. Is there anything here beyond random garden variety abduction and abuse? If so, I hope it is not garden variety 'open the poor wall flower up to the wild world of carnal delights and then whore her out.'

FrankHarris1FrankHarris1over 9 years agoAuthor
The story's plot

The story is an extrapolation on John D. MacDonald's "The Deep Blue Goodbye", written around 1965. Hence the presence of Fancha. In the book Mrs. Atkinson does find herself in a distressing situation of sexual exploitation and domination; I simply spelled out the details of her bondage, which of course were only hinted at in the novel.

verbicideverbicideover 8 years ago
Set in 1965, I hope

Well, for the moment, I'm unimpressed by the stories' start. Don't feel too defensive, I generally dislike weak protagonists and antagonists who seem one dimensional as Junior does currently. I hope, since this story is an homage, it maintains the historical timeframe of the original, because in modern times Junior would find it far less easy to kidnap, rape and I assume either kill or sell into slavery, a woman with an affluent family and not run afoul of the law...in a hurry. In 1965 such a thing would be possible, due to a lack of extradition treaties, less globally cooperative law-enforcement, etc, but in 2015, it's considerably more difficult. Anyway, I didn't find the story particularly erotic, because I don't find abuse particularly erotic, but it's piqued my interest enough to read part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Beginning!

You're writing style is truly professional. I assume you're a published author. The way the story unfolds it seems to be a mix of sadism and education. Mrs. Atkinson is an aloof, elite socialite who is the subject of a sadist who enjoys making her suffer. On the other hand, Mrs. Atkinson has a lot to learn about herself and Junior is going to go out of his way to teach her. He's going to help her discover her true female self: a submissive for sure and a masochist, possibly.

I enjoyed the story on both levels. That last scene where Junior forces his cock up into Lois' rectum over her pleading and crying then ejaculating a load inside her. Then pulling out and making her lick her own shit off of his dick satisfies BOTH elements of the story very well.

I never thought of myself as a sadist but your writing style does open that possibility in my mind . . .LOL. I'd like to have a crack at Lois myself.

FoolishdancerFoolishdancerover 7 years ago
Kudos for your acknowledgement of Mr. McDonald

And, I can see his influence in your work. Well done, and much hotter sex than John D. Am mostly through the series now, but have been wanting to thank you for the attribution. As one lacking that talent I thank your for sharing yours.

FrankHarris1FrankHarris1over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Well, I don't think I'm a sadist either, but fantasies don't harm anyone as long as they are not carried out! In fact, JDM's books feature more sex than one might think: references to oral sex, whipping, and also a threesome mentioned in "Clemmie." Of course, all of Travis McGee's bed exploits were pretty sanitized; "Tan and Sandy Silence" probably the most descriptive.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
John D as never before

Fantastic where u kick in , only drawback is my sympathy for Lois ( read the novel so I see her in another lite ). What a surprise tho' NEVER expected to find anything like this ... Good job !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankHarris1@FrankHarris1
I've had an inquiry about the missing Slaves of the Desert Compound 11. This story was live for some years here but suddenly disappeared one day, and Literotica would not say why. No doubt somebody complained about some detail in it, though I can't imagine what was in it that ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES