Kidnapped... or Rescued?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles. "Very good, slave. You will be taken down and taken to the shower room. Then you will be brought to the training room to take a cock in your mouth. The first thing in your stomach in four days will be the slave's cum. After you complete your task, you will be fed and watered. You will then be taken to clean up this mess that you have created."

"Thank you, Mistress."

The guards come in and untie me. They then take me down to the shower room where I am allowed to clean up. Then they take me to the training room. Mistress is there waiting. "Kneel up, slave." The naked guard walks in and stands in front of me. Mistress says "Open your mouth, slave."

I open my mouth and the naked guard shoves his cock into it. Mistress says "Suck it, lick it, make him cum." I begin to do as I'm told. I may have to do this but I don't have to like it.

Eventually, I get him to cum in my mouth and I swallow it. Mistress says "Very good. Now lick his cock clean." I do as I'm commanded. "Take him back to his cell and make him clean up his mess."

Back in my cell I notice the bed is back with the reading material back on it. They hand me a bucket with soapy water in it and a sponge. I clean up the shit and piss in my cell and where it has splashed on the outside. The door is closed on me and I walk over to wash up in the sink. Mistress comes walking into the cell block, I get into the kneel down position and she says "Now that wasn't so bad that you would rather die than do it, was it, slave?"

"That's what I decided, Mistress."

"Good, now I have decided that since you put up such a struggle, in order to put your cock in my pussy, you will suck a cock a day for seven days. This is my order and your punishment. Will you comply?"

I close my eyes and say "I will comply, Mistress."

"Good, slave. I can't wait to put that hard cock of yours between my legs. Of course, you will do it my way but it will still be in my hot, juicy cunt."

"Yes, Mistress."

"In the morning, you will be fed, showered and then brought to the training room. You will get into the kneel up position and wait for the guard. You will suck him off and swallow his cum. When he reports to me your compliance, I will come to the room to continue your training. Beginning tomorrow, you will begin to be trained on how I like to be serviced sexually."

"Yes, Mistress." I now have a big smile on my face.

"Your supper should be here shortly. Enjoy it! I will see you tomorrow."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Fifteen minutes later, I am brought a huge plate of food and I not only eat it all but I lick the plate clean. They even bring me a glass of milk which tastes wonderful. Since I missed something like a dozen meals, I guess they were going to try to build my body weight back up a little. I rest well that night.

In the morning, I am presented with a huge breakfast with a glass of orange juice. After I eat, the guards come and take me to the shower room. After I am freshly cleaned, I am taken to the training room where I take my position and wait for the naked guard. He shows up but it isn't the same one as yesterday. I dutifully open my mouth and he puts his cock in it. I give him the best blowjob I know how to give. Since 99% of my blowjobs I was on the receiving end, I take from that experience and apply it to this experience. He finishes in four minutes and I swallow his load. I didn't enjoy it but I took it so I could fuck my Mistress.

He leaves and twenty minutes later my Mistress comes walking into the room naked. She walks over to me, raises my head and French kisses me. That is a surprise.

"Good slave. Today you are going to learn more about how to get a woman off orally. Come over here and sit down." We sit down on a couch that wasn't there before and then watch several movies on how to eat a pussy properly. Afterward she lays down and spreads her legs. "Okay, slave, practice."

So I begin to practice my cunt eating. I spend plenty of time on kissing around her pussy. I then lick her outer labia like a hungry dog. Eventually, I spread her apart and begin to lick her inner labia. I spend five minutes just licking and pulling on her inner pussy lips with my lips. Then I move to her vagina and begin to tongue-fuck her. She's moaning and groaning. After several minutes of doing that I move up and circle with my tongue that hard little clitoris which is poking out nicely now. She's moving her hips now and she says "Damn, slave, you are a quick study. Keep it up, my man slut."

I lick her clit to get it wet and then I blow on it. She squeals, "God, I love that." So I do it again then I flick my tongue over her half inch clit a couple of dozen times. She's breathing heavy now so I take her clit into my mouth and begin to suck it. Then I flick my tongue back and forth on the tip as I'm sucking on it and she starts to cum. Her ass lifts off the couch, she screams, grabs my head and pulls it harder into her juicy cunt. I continue what I'm doing and she continues to cum and fuck my face. Finally, after what must be several minutes of cumming, she pushes me away.

I get up off the couch and kneel up on the floor and await her critique.

Several minutes later, she sits up with a smile on her face. "I think our relationship is going to be wonderful, slave. You did a marvelous job. The key is don't go to the clit too quickly. And you get an A+ for that licking and blowing on the clit. I loved that." She stands up and bends down to give me a long French kiss.

"But I see you now have a problem. Presentation position, slut." I immediately lay down on my back and get into the correct position. I'm waiting for another guard/slave to come in and suck me off. She walks over to me kneels down to plant her pussy in my face again. So I start to give her the treatment again. She leans down and grabs my rock hard cock. She starts to stroke it. As I'm getting to the tongue in the vagina part, someone starts to suck my cock. It must be her. I never heard the door open.

I pick up my game because I want to make her happy. After the tongue fuck, I decide to throw a changeup at her. I stretch up and lick her anus. She yelps. I lick her ass for a couple of minutes and notice she is really working my cock. I move to lick around her clit. I lick it to get it wetter and then blow on it again. She squeals. I then suck her clit into my mouth again and begin to really suck on it. She starts to jack me off and suck on the head of my cock. I start to flick my tongue back and forth on the tip of her clit. She's rubbing her tongue around on the head of my cock now and I'm going to cum. She screams and starts her orgasm and I growl and start mine.

Of course, I finish first and I'm still sucking on her clit. She finally moves away from me. She backs up and bends down to kiss me. She turns it into a French kiss and pushes my load of cum into my mouth. I swallow it like a good slave boy. She breaks the kiss and smiles at me. "Yes, this is going to be a very good relationship, just as long as you understand that I'm the boss. I control everything we do. I enjoyed the tonguing of my ass though. You have my permission to lick my asshole any time you want but from now on, always ask before you do something like that again. If you don't, I'm going to use the tawse or the whip on you again. Understand, my slut slave?"

I smile and say, "Yes, Mistress."

"Very good. The guards will take you back to your cell and after lunch you are back in the gym. You are going to be worked hard because you missed four days. You have a lot of catching up to do. You are not ready to fuck me yet." She gets up and walks out of the the room and I watch that beautiful ass swing back and forth. Damn! I'm a slave but this life is a hell of a lot better than my previous life. I've had more orgasms in the last week or so than I did the past two years.

I'm escorted back to my cell and I clean myself up a little in the sink. I then sit down and start to really read about being a slave. Thirty minutes later, my lunch arrives. An hour after I finish eating and drinking the real lemonade that came with it, the guards come to bring me to the gym. Mistress Nancy works my ass off. I'm doing twice as many reps as I did my first day in the gym. She then has me run on the treadmill at 5 mph for 45 minutes. When the treadmill stops, I'm ready to drop. Mistress Nancy is laughing at me. Mistress Nancy tells me I'm done for the day. The guards take me to the shower room and allow me to shower. Boy, do I need that.

They take me back to my cell and I sit down on the bed to read some more. Looks like I don't have it so bad. My Mistress could be making it a lot rougher on me. I guess I'm lucky. Being a sex slave and servicing her sexual needs will be a pretty good life. If I have to service her friends, I guess I'll get use to it.

The next six days go by with nearly the same results. I end up sucking off eight random guards total. I learn many ways to pleasure my Mistress. I also get to know two butt plugs intimately. She tells me I have two larger ones to get use to.

My weight is increasing and it's nearly what it was before and all the weight I put on is muscle because Mistress Nancy is working my ass off.

Finally, on the evening of the fifteenth day of my slavery, guards come to get me from my cell several hours after my evening meal. They take me to the shower room and tell me to shower good. When I'm done and dried off, they walk me up two flights of stairs and down a hallway to a door. They knock on the door. My Mistress says "Send him in." They open the door and push me forward. I take two steps into the room and get into the kneel down position.

She gets off the bed and walks over to me. "Good evening, slave. How are you feeling tonight?"

"Good evening, Mistress. I'm feeling very well."

"Are you horny tonight, slave."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm here to service my Mistress."

"Kneel up, slave." I rise but still look at the floor.

"You may look at me, slave." I look up and into her eyes. Shit, she's naked and does she look good. I can feel my penis getting hard.

"How do I look, slave?"

"You look amazing, Mistress."

"Crawl over to the bed, slave." I follow her over to the bed. She sits down.

"Stand and bend over my knees. I'm going to warm up your ass. This isn't for punishment but to get us both hotter." I stand and lean over her knees so that my hands are on the floor. She starts to rub my ass. Then she slips her left hand between my legs and grabs my cock which is pretty hard already. She strokes me for about thirty seconds, then she squeezes my balls but not too hard. She turns the butt plug and, man, does that feel weird.

She says "I'm going to give you thirty smacks on your ass cheeks. You will take the hits and not stop me. You do not have a safeword. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress. My ass is yours to do whatever you want to it."

"I'm so glad you said that, my sex slave. After I'm done spanking you, I've got a new, vibrating butt plug that I'm going to insert into your ass. You will count the smacks to your ass and thank me when I'm done."

"Yes, Mistress."

She begins to smack my ass and I begin to count. She's not hitting me real hard but just enough to sting a little. When we reach thirty, I say "Thank you for the spanking, Mistress."

"You are welcome, slut. Well, tonight is the night I get to feel your hard cock in my pussy. I'm looking forward to it." She opens the drawer to the night stand and picks something up. She removes my current butt plug then lubes my ass up and in about fifteen seconds I feel another butt plug begin it's way into my ass. I try to relax my ass muscles and the plug eventually is seated in my ass.

"Very good, slut. This butt plug has a vibrator in it. I'll turn it on later. Now I have only one rule about sexual encounters with you, well actually with anyone. You will always be on the bottom and I'll be on the top. So we will not be fucking in the missionary position, ever. Okay, me on top, you on the bottom. Now get into kneel up on the floor."

I slip off her lap and into the kneel up position. She reaches over and begins to play with my nipples. She gets them hard fairly quickly. She says "I think we need one more thing before we start. She reaches into the night stand drawer and brings out some nipple clamps. I've never seen an actual pair but they had pictures of them in the literature she gave me to read. She reaches over and puts the clamps on my nipples and adjusts them. They are just slightly painful. My nips aren't very big.

She scoots back on the bed and lays down. "Come over to the bed and lick my feet. I also want you to suck my toes. I'll tell you when to stop." I move up and begin to lick her feet. I start on the soles of her feet. I'm starting to enjoy doing this to her. I lick the top of her right foot and then suck on each of her toes for about a minute apiece. I do the same think to her left foot and toes.

"Very good. Did you enjoy that too?"

"Actually, yes I did, Mistress. You have beautiful feet."

"Good. Now come up on the bed in the kneel down position and eat my pussy like you have been doing. I want at least three orgasms from your mouth before I slip that hard cock of yours into my pussy."

I climb up on the bed and she's moving around so her head is on the pillow which is propped up. She's sitting up with her back against the headboard. She spreads her legs and I kneel down between her legs and begin to give her pleasure with my tongue. Her outer labia are wet from her juices. I begin to lick those hairless lips. She smells wonderful tonight. After a few minutes, I spread her outer lips and begin to pleasure inner labia. She seems to love it when I pull on her inner lips with my lips and then suck them. When I start to tongue-fuck her vagina she starts to move her hips and she's fucking my mouth. "Oh, yes, slave slut! You're getting good."

After several minutes of fucking her with my tongue, I move up to her clit and begin to lick around it. I wet her clit and then blow on it. She moans loudly. I then work her clit over good and suck on it. She lasts for thirty seconds and she starts to scream. She's bucking wildly but she has both hands on my head, holding me in place. She cums hard for nearly three minutes and pushes my away. I stay down on the bed in the kneel down position or as close as I can get to it.

She finally looks at me and smiles. "Get up here, slut. Before we do anything else I want you to get up here, lie on your back and open your mouth. I'm going to have some fun. You've got a great tongue by the way. I'm going to enjoy that tongue as well as your cock."

I move up on the bed and lay down. She feeds me a nipple and I begin to lick and suck on it. I give it a little nibble and she grunts. Soon she moves the other one to my mouth. I give it the same treatment. My cock is now between her thighs and she's squeezing it. Suddenly, she arches her back and looks me in the eyes. She gets up and straddles my face. "Lick my ass, slave." Hey, I'm good with that.

I begin to run the tip of my tongue around her anus and she says "Oh, yeah, I love the feeling of that."

I continue to run my tongue around her anus and then attempt to push it into her ass. Surprisingly, she relaxes her sphincter a little and I get the tip of my tongue into her. She says "Oh, shiiiiiittttttttt! God damn!"

She pulls away and then she grabs my cock. I'm rock hard. She smiles and turns around. She straddles me and quickly slips my hard cock into her soaking wet pussy. She says "Oh, yeah. That feels amazing, slut." She begins to move up and down on me and soon I'm buried deep in her pussy. Man, it feels wonderful.

She looks me in the eyes and says "Do not cum until I give you permission. Understand, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress. I will try but I've never tried to control my orgasms before."

"Well, you'd better control it tonight or I'm going to beat your ass." She reaches over to her right and grabs a crop that I didn't notice before.

"Yes, Ma'am. I'll do my best."

She really starting to move on me now. She reaches up with her right hand and grabs the chain attached to the nipple clamps and pulls it. I grimace and say "Owwww!" She laughs at me and says "Oh, don't be a baby, slut." She pulls the chain again and I don't say anything but just grimace. She smiles.

I'm trying my best to relax and stay away from my orgasm. It's really hard. Damn, this is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and she's fucking the hell out of me. I must be making some faces because she says "You'd better not be approaching your orgasm!"

A minute later, I've got my eyes shut really working not to cum when I feel a sharp pain on my balls. She's just smacked me with the crop. My eyes fly open and she smiles at me. Well, that backed me away from my orgasm. In fact, I think my hard-on is deflating. She's breathing heavily now so she's approaching her orgasm.

She whispers in my ear, "I'm enjoying this. If you're good, we may be fucking a lot. Maybe daily."

That helps with my hard-on. She continues to bounce on my cock and I think she's getting close. I didn't think I could last this long but I don't want that crop on the balls again. We've been fucking for nearly ten minutes now. I'm thinking more about the crop hitting me again than about anything else. Suddenly, she screams and starts her orgasm. Her vagina is pulsing but I'm too far away from my orgasm now. In fact, I'm probably not going to make it. I've got a fear of that crop.

We're still fucking and I'm pushing up into her. She continues to cum. Her eyes are clamped shut and she's grunting loudly. Every minute or so she screams for fifteen seconds. She must be up to six orgasms now when she opens her eyes and says "Cum now, slave. NOW!"

I say "Mistress, I can't." She grabs the nipple clamps and pulls them off roughly. I scream but do not cum. I'm not going to. She finally collapses and she's really breathing hard.

After a couple of minutes she sits up and looks at me. "Why didn't you cum? I commanded it."

"I'm very sorry, Mistress, but the crop hit on my balls pretty much stopped my enjoyment of the act."

She rolls off of me. "Shit, I guess you're not a pain slut then. I thought for sure the removal of the nipple clamp would get you off."

"No, Ma'am. Just the opposite happened." She looks down and I'm only half hard.

She says "Well, I'm sorry about that. Live and learn. I won't do anything painful when we are fucking from now on. It was a very enjoyable fuck for me though. You are indeed my sex slave. We'll just have to do some experimenting is all and probably a lot more training."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Let's relax a little and then I'll see if a little later we can get that cock hard again. I really want you to cum in my juicy cunt tonight." I smile.

She rings a bell and a maid enters her boudoir. She says "Missy, bring some wine and cheese."

The maid says "Yes, Mistress."

The maid comes back several minutes later with the wine and cheese. We eat and drink and relax. When we finish, she looks at me and says, "You may touch me, kiss me, lick me anywhere you want now. Just do not get on top of me. I hate that."

I begin to kiss her ear, neck and down to her nipple. I suck that nipple like it's the most tasty thing in the world. It's not because that would be her pussy. As I'm sucking her right nipple, I start to play with her left nipple. That gets her breathing hard. After five minutes of that, I say "Mistress, please fuck my face hard." She smiles.

I lay down on the bed, scoot down so she has room and she lowers her pussy on my face. I begin to lick her labia. When I slip my tongue into her vagina, she begins to move on my face. A couple of minutes in and she's really fucking my face hard. She scoots up a little so I can easily reach her clit. I suck it into my mouth and she yelps. She stops moving as I'm sucking her clit and flicking my tongue back and forth over it. She leans down and starts to stroke my cock which is hard again. Her pheromones are like an aphrodisiac. Within a minute, she screams and begins her orgasm. She cums for several minutes and she's juicing all over my face. I don't know if she's actually squirting or it's just normal pussy juice.