Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

Kiki moaned and held on while Wistler fucked her but mostly she lay back and enjoyed surrendering control. She liked her lovers to be passionate and imaginative and she had an idea he would be a lot more imaginative the next time she saw him -- right now she would settle for passion! Within a few minutes, she had slid into a comfortable zone where her clit was nicely rubbed to hard excitement by friction from his pubic bone and her G-spot was rubbed to the max by his dick and her time had come. She relaxed and let a lovely, floating, rippling, liquid orgasm wash over her!

Wistler was surprised but very happy to feel her contractions and watch her face contort with bliss! He had no idea that a woman brought in to dispense sexual services could ever be so aroused herself! The thought that he had brought her to orgasm pushed him right over the edge and with loud grunts he released himself, spurting thick, hot creamy semen deep into Kiki's thoroughly enjoyable and even inspirational cunt. Boy, that felt good! He did not pull out right away -- he held her tight in his arms, just like she was still keeping her legs wrapped around him, as his dick began to soften and the abundant juices started to leak out where he could feel them on his ballsack and on her crotch and thighs.

"You are magnificent!" He told her, rolling over. "Do we have time to do it again?"

Kiki was coming out of her pleasant, post-cum high, and it took her a few seconds to respond. "I wish! But there are other guests and we usually do one at a time, to be fair." She paused. "I'm sorry it's over! But I'm sure I'll see you again!" She knew that he was probably young enough to do it twice if he had an hour but the others were older and probably would not appreciate the delay. It was going to take them almost an hour just to get there in the first place!

"Oh God, I hope so!" swore Wistler. He leaned over and kissed her breasts, licking the nipples. "I want you again, for sure!"

Kiki smiled her trademark smirk. "Maybe you'll get me again.....I hope soon!" She scooted over on the bed, planning to go to the bathroom to wash herself out as soon as Wistler left.

Wistler hurriedly dressed and went downstairs with a quick "Bye!", said as if he had a plan, but before Kiki could get up off the bed, Clarissa burst into the room! This was not the usual procedure! Normally, Kiki had five or ten minutes between guests.

Startled by the intrusion, Kiki blurted out "What are you doing coming up here so fast? I haven't had time to clean up or put my dress back on!" Kiki raised her hands to her chest without thinking, a ridiculous gesture for a girl laying nude on a bed leaking sperm who was facing a woman whose purpose in being there was to take her. "I need to go douche! I'm not fresh!" She had a red rubber squeeze bulb waiting on the sink in the bathroom just for this purpose.

"Don't move an inch!" Clarissa ordered, pulling her blue gown down and stepping out of it and out of her shoes. She must have been unbuttoned in back by her friends downstairs. Clarissa had no bra or panties on to slow her down. "I didn't want you to have time to clean yourself. I want you full of a man's come!" Clarissa put her hands on Kiki's shoulders and not-so-gently pushed her back on the bed. "Keep your legs tight and hold it all in!"

Kiki had had experiences with other women before but she had not experienced a bi come queen before! Especially an economist bi come queen who obviously wanted creampie! That kink would explain why Henderson had sent Wistler up first! But she quickly figured out what the severely beautiful woman really wanted to do to her most and flopped back on the bed, initially with her legs crossed (more for show than anything but it also kept more of Wistler's spunk from oozing out) and then spread widely as Clarissa dived between her legs, her own breasts rubbing up against Kiki's thighs as she positioned herself and her long straight blonde hair tickling Kiki's belly.

Clarissa was a wonderful muff diver! She licked all over Kiki's wet, shaved pubes and the inside of her smeared thighs, and when Kiki tightened her muscles and the juice began to flow, Clarissa sucked and lapped great gobs of Wistler's semen out of her, giving Kiki great pleasure as Clarissa's face, chin, and tongue rubbed her labia and her overstimulated slit! It more than made up for the lack of foreplay in Wistler's passionate but no-frills direct approach. This was new, Kiki thought -- the foreplay is coming after the fuck! But Kiki, who was often multiorgasmic, was so primed from her first, unexpectedly early orgasm of the evening that she easily slid into a second under Clarissa's irresistible mouth! This gave Clarissa even more juice to play with, an intoxicating mix that seemed to fuel Clarissa's own passion.

Without warning, Clarissa got up and moved into a 69 position, arching her back slightly, since she was taller, in order to put her own pussy directly over Kiki's mouth. Kiki, who was still coming off the bliss of her second orgasm, sniffed and liked the smell and then she licked and liked the taste. Soon the two women were deeply into pleasuring each other, Kiki was tugging on Clarissa's labia with her lips and gently with her teeth, building up to engulfing Clarissa's rather prominent clit, protruding pink and hard from under the clit hood, with her lips. Clarissa's breathing changed to a pant and then Clarissa held her breath for a moment and exploded, with a loud moan and her body rigid, and Kiki felt a gush of liquid flow into her mouth and run down her chin. Clarissa relaxed slowly and let herself down until she was lying with her full weight on the smaller woman, who was holding Clarissa's pelvis up off her own chest with her arms braced. Clarissa's breathing gradually returned to normal and she got up, looking back at Kiki's face, smeared with her clear juices.

"That was fucking great!" Clarissa said, without a smile. "I want you again! I want you for a whole day!"

Kiki looked up at her with a kittenish smile. "That would be nice! Did you know that when I get played with for long enough I can squirt too?" Then Kiki went back to lapping the fluids from Clarissa's cunt.

"Oh, honey. I want to do it with you and with a man too sometime." It was obvious, from her slow movements, that Clarissa really did not want to put on her clothes to leave. Finally she did, though.

Kiki's legs were a bit shaky as she went to the bathroom. She washed her face, cleaned herself up in the shower, douched, and took a breath mint. Then she went back, tidied the bed and put her diaphanous gown back on. This was the strangest night she could ever remember of all Doctor Henderson's dinner parties. Nobody had ever wanted a creampie before! And she had only ever had one other woman on the guest list, a lesbian who brought in a dildo.

Kiki had just gotten back into her dress and settled back on the bed when there was a tap on the door. It was Doctor Lipschitz. She always did like him, partly because he was nice and partly because of something nice about him. He entered the room and sat down on the bed.

"My dear girl," Lipschitz began with a smile. "How are you feeling? I'm hearing stories downstairs!"

Kiki reassured him that she was fine and that the evening had gotten off to a fine start.

"And certain parts of us are keeping up with the fun, no?" said Lipschitz, patting her on the Venus mound. While Kiki giggled, he leaned over and kissed her right nipple, keeping his hand on her twat but letting his hand pass through the slit in her gown and his finger dip between her labia. "My, my, we're wet tonight!" He put his finger under his nose and sniffed. "You've cleaned yourself, I see, but there is still the delicious, unmistakable fragrance of you!"

Lipschitz got up off the bed and quickly undressed, revealing when he turned around his most prominent feature -- an enormous penis! It was dark and veiny. It must have been ten inches long and six inches around, erect! Kiki had experienced it many times and always enjoyed it.

Lipschitz, true to form, got on the bed. He was about the same height as she was, so their groins and their mouths lined up very nicely. After parting her gown, Lipschitz began to make actual love to Kiki, caressing her softly, stroking her hair as well as her nipples, nibbling on her neck, and rocking her gently in his arms as his body rubbed against her. Unlike her other lovers, he whispered to her, sweet compliments about her nipples being little jewels, her skin as fair as alabaster, her hair as fine as silk. She fully expected him to tell her that her breasts were like scoops of schlag on apple strudel but he never went quite that far.

She loved it, of course, and soon she was making new secretions that brought the full flavor back to her sanitized cunt. She knew she could let go with comfort and let her lover take over: nothing more was expected from her. This was the point she loved most in a seduction. And with Lipschitz she knew she was in for a treat!

She had her arms over her head now, so that Lipschitz could pull her gown off, and quickly she was nude again. Lipschitz was in control and he was manipulating her body skillfully, creating fantasies as well as good feelings. Without saying anything, Lipschitz had a way of evoking fertility fantasies just from the way he touched her.

Kiki relaxed and let him fondle her breasts, pulling them gently through his fingers, toward the nipple with a milking motion over and over. She let herself glide into a reverie of how much she would be enjoying this if she were lactating and could feel the expression of fluid coming out of her body at the end of a stroke. Then he began running his hands over her body, slowly, down to her belly, where he stroked her firmly in an unusual way, running his fingers and thumbs in an outside curve toward her mons. She dreamily thought that it felt like he was sweeping coaxing an egg from each ovary and sweeping it down the tube toward her uterus and the very idea made her moan with arousal. Then, after doing this for what seemed like a long time, he raised her legs at the knee and she let them splay out, keeping her eyes closed and her head back. He placed his hands on her perfect thighs and stroked upward, always toward her mons, letting her body know where he would come from, until he took each labia in his fingers and gently pulled them apart. Then he put his thumbs on both sides of her open orifice and pulled, gently, until she opened. Then he let the tips of his thumbs enter her and he pulled her a little more open. Then he did it a little deeper until, minutes later, she gaped.

Then she felt him lean over her. She kept her eyes closed because it was important to stay relaxed but she knew that he was reaching for the tube by the side of the bed. She knew she was wide open and receptive to him and she awaited his powerful, potent male member into the waiting antechamber to her womb.

Kiki was proud of her trained vagina and that she could take big cocks and still stay tight when they came out. But Lipschitz was a challenge, almost as big as Charlie, and she was grateful that he always used extra lubrication to make it comfortable for her, or more accurately, at least when he penetrated her, less uncomfortable.

She felt him move between her legs and felt the bed rock as he thoroughly applied the lubrication to his own member. She would have done it for him but it was important not to break the mood. She felt him staring at her pink, inviting, receptive pussy. Then he moved and she felt him on top of her and the tip of his cock against her hole.

Pressure. She willed her pelvis to relax! The massive, lubricated cock started to move into her, slowly, and she could feel herself stretching. She grunted and in response he shoved himself in two more inches, then more slowly again as she adapted to his enormous size. She felt truly stretched to the limit and he was still entering her. She felt a rubbing sensation -- that had to be the tip of his cock moving past her cervix! He kept going, deeper and deeper, relentlessly! When he finally hit bottom, it was almost like her pelvic organs had been rearranged to accommodate this huge new addition. She felt stuffed!

Once he had penetrated into Kiki all the way, he rocked back and forth for a while to get her used to the movement in her tight, stretched channel. As it always had in the past, the penetration turned from harrowing to heavenly for Kiki as her vagina got used to him, the movement stimulated her insides, and she juiced more. She started moaning -- she was sure they could hear her downstairs but she didn't care! Soon he was pulling most of the way out and thrusting all the way back in! Kiki's eyes were wide open now and she was breathing through her mouth. This was so good! He picked up the pace now and Kiki could feel the cunt juice pushed out of her on the upstroke and spraying and wetting her thighs. He was pounding her like she was a rag doll!

Suddenly Kiki felt a change in her pelvis, like a surge of electricity. The giant penis was gliding in and out of her now, but the friction was less. She felt a tingly warmth start around her clit and in a flash it spread through her pelvis and belly and up to her tits but she couldn't move or speak because it took over her body and she jerked and a sound came out of her that was between a scream and a moan and it lasted a long time! Then she felt herself floating and seeming to drift downward but Lipschitz had actually picked up the pace and his rhythm was getting a little irregular until he finally bellowed and while she was still in her postorgasmic haze and feeling very wet he thrust his hips and she could feel his cock swell and then disgorge what seemed like buckets and buckets, that filled her up even more and sloshed around inside her and frothed as it got pushed out of her hole by the pistoning cock and dripped into her ass crack as he slowed down but kept going with deep long thrusts!

When Lipschitz pulled out, it was like taking the cork out of a bottle. The fluids just gushed out of Kiki, the cunt juice mixed with his semen. Her hole was gaping and with her years of training, alternating maximum stretching with Kegel exercises, she knew she would stay wide open as long as she kept her vaginal muscles relaxed. She was feeling pleasant little flutters in her pussy, as her muscles twitched from the fucking and now the emptiness!

Lipschitz had reared back on his heels, still between her legs, and was watching the beauty of the sight before him: his frothy, abundant cream oozing out of Kiki's open vagina, while she kept her legs open for him. The bed linens were a mess by now and the semen dripping made a wet spot under her as she rested and Lipschitz joked with her about sweet jam and cream in folds of dark spongy cake and compared her cunt to sacher torte. Unlike Clarissa, he was not into creampie enough to go down on her, but he did put his fingers inside her before she closed back down. He tasted the juice and pronounced it delectable, mostly him with flavorful hints of her. He put his fingers back inside and scooped a glob, which he then smeared playfully on Kiki's mouth. She licked her lips and smiled -- he was right! It was mostly the taste of a man but she recognized her own odor and taste, even though she had douched before Lipschitz. She must have juiced a lot herself, then, to bring back her flavor so soon.

Lipschitz dressed and reluctantly, even apologetically, took his leave with a bow, leaving Kiki sprawled obscenely on the come-drenched, disheveled bed. The room smelled of sex. She knew who was coming next -- Henderson always went last at these affairs. The guest coming upstairs just then would not care about the bed.

Sure enough, the next knock on the doorframe, as the door was always kept open, was Reverend Ghislain, the tall, casual guest. "Hi!" he said, "how are you doing up here? You look lovely tonight, my dear!" He looked her over -- she was a mess, flat on her back with her legs splayed and smeared all over her crotch and ass crack with another man's come. "Oh dear. I should make it a point never to follow Lipschitz!" he chuckled. By now he had taken his clothes off and threw them on the floor.

Kiki laughed at his joking banter. "Give me five minutes to clean up or it's a come-ass-you-are party, with the emphasis on the come and the ass!" She was on her knees in the bed now. Ghislain was one of her favorites.

"Not on your life! I wouldn't change a disgusting detail!" Ghislain loved it raunchy. "Now, ASSUME THE POSITION!" He bellowed the last out as if giving an order to a slave. His long, thin dick swung from side to side as he made a melodramatic gesture.

Kiki knew exactly what he meant and immediately dropped to all fours in the bed, with her breasts hanging down. She had the nicest, firm round boobs when she was standing up but this position made then conical and made them sway a little when she moved. Ghislain, expressing his mock distaste for the bed by saying "ew!!" with a nasty face, sat beside her on the bed and started fondling her dangling tits and pulling on her stimulated nipples. He was rougher than Lipschitz but she was ready for it and her lactation fantasy just minutes before had made her nipples ripe for pulling.

When he was ready, he moved behind her. She knew what he wanted and bent over, resting her head on her arms and sticking her ass up in the air as high as she could.

"Well, what have we here?" Ghislain exclaimed. "A gaping hole, a bottomless pit in a pity-less bottom, gushing god knows what," he was babbling now as he inspected Kiki's spectacularly distended and come-disgorging pussy. He reached over to the bedside table and picked up the tube of lube.

Could it be true? Kiki wondered. Could my pussy still be gaping? But it was true and she wasn't leaking juice at that moment only because her ass was up in the air. Ghislain squeezed a generous amount of lubricant right onto her asshole and, using his thumbs and forefingers, smeared it around the crack of her butt and into the sphincter. He used his fingers to push lube into her anus and rectum and to open her up for the anal penetration she had known was coming as soon as she saw him downstairs.

Ghislain's foreplay was limited to the breast and anus work -- he was already excited by the smells and the sights of her well-used cunt and Kiki certainly didn't need foreplay to get excited, after all she had already experienced that night. He positioned himself to mount her. She smiled and relaxed, starting to push back on her sphincter, which is the key to taking it in the ass comfortably.

Suddenly, Ghislain thrust forward -- into her cunt! Kiki's eyes opened wide and she squealed, "What are you doing?" By then Ghislain had fully penetrated her still-gaping, bright pink and now somewhat inflamed vagina.

"Oh, I just thought I'd surprise you and get a little extra lubrication on my dick!" He pulled out slightly and then pushed back inside her. "I've been inside you many times but never saw much beyond pink. Today you're gaping and loose. This is the first time I've ever seen way up inside you! I can just see your cervix way up there! You have a very cute vag, Kiki!"

"Thanks," Kiki groaned. It was nice to feel that her cunt was appreciated, especially by an ass-man.

Ghislain pulled out of her fuck tunnel, which was still loose but was beginning to tighten noticeably because Kiki had started working her pelvic muscles after the shock of her unexpected penetration. Most women are tighter in their anus than in their pussy -- that is a known fact. But Kiki was something of an exception, because her training kept her virginally tight in the vag while opening up for objects even bigger than Lipschitz. But after a reaming like she had just had, her cunt always needed time to spring back to tightness. Until she did, her cunt would feel a little loose and that might be disappointing to most men. It was no accident that Ghislain, with his predilection for rosebud fucking, came after Lipschitz -- it was Henderson's way of making everybody happy.

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers