Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers

"Now for the main event" he announced, mock-solemnly. "You did do an enema this afternoon?"

Kiki assured him that she had.

Kiki felt the pointy, bullet-shaped tip of his long penis settle into her anus and then felt the push. She pushed back, so that her sphincter would open for him. Between their combined pressure and the gobs and gobs of lubricant on her rosebud, inside her ring, and shoved into her rectum, the long phallus slipped easily inside her and up her guts -- or at least well into her rectum. Kiki moaned and shut her eyes, letting Ghislain's prick possess her. He rocked forward and backward, letting his dick slip an inch or two either way in her tight sphincter and letting the front of his thighs bump into the backs of hers with every deep thrust. Kiki could tell by his breathing and the precision of his movements that he was totally concentrated on her butt and that he was quickly building up to a climax.

Kiki didn't mind anal sex but she didn't go looking for it. Ass-fucking didn't bring her to orgasm. Still, she was ok with it. Ghislain's dick was perfect for her rectum and as long as he lubed her up, he could go to town on her butt and she didn't care.

Finally, Ghislain straightened up, snorted through his nose, bucked his hips and Kiki felt his dick swell in her sphincter, once, twice, six times before he was done! On the third and fourth spurt, she felt his dick slide more freely and since there is no natural lubrication back there, she knew it was his semen, deposited in her now well-fucked rectum. He held it there for a couple of minutes while he held her ass cheeks with his hands and moved his hips. She could feel his dick making sweeping movements inside her. Then, softening, he let himself be pushed out by her natural tightness until her sphincter expelled him, with a pop!

She imagined that it must feel particularly good to ejaculate against the resistance of a clamped-down sphincter! A little like jacking off and holding your dick when you come, she once had it explained to her. It feels all weird and pressure-y and some of the jizz goes backward into your bladder, the guy had told her. But that explanation didn't help her at all because she couldn't feel anything like that, even when she squirted and that's all she had to compare it with.

"Oh, Kiki! I can't tell you how much I love your rectum. You've got it all, girl!" Ghislain got up and went into the bathroom, to clean his dick with soap and water. When he was done, he came out and got dressed while Kiki watched, lying on her back with her crotch open. It was simply good marketing. Ghislain made a few jokes, and then leaned over and kissed her good night, patting her on the tit! She could hear his feet on the stairs, and they sounded like he was dancing.

Kiki settled back into the bed. Her asshole was buzzing pleasantly. She didn't worry about all the jism in her butt, sitting there in the dark all warm and bubbly. She was tight enough that it wouldn't leak much. It would all come out tomorrow anyway, first time she went to the toilet.

She had done all the guests. There would be one last visitor tonight -- Henderson, the host. Beyond that she had no idea...

eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers