Killer Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, I believe you. I don't think he knows you are here. Wait here and let me talk to him some more. Girl that man has given so much of himself to and for others he is very fragile. Those of us who love him try to protect him and love him until he heals himself." She turned and walked out the door. Jo sat and cried some more. The door opened and Brenda took her hand and pulled her along. She whispered, "Come on, Dave is going to run you back to your office. I'll call you in about twenty minutes. This may let Mike salvage a bit of his dignity."

Jo grabbed Brenda by the shoulders, "You need to know something, please don't tell him. I missed my period yesterday and today. I won't use that to get him back. But it does make me need him more."

Brenda grinned, "I want to scream it from the roof tops but I'll let you do it. Congratulations girl. I love both of you."

Brigadier General Roberts sat at her desk and stared at the wall. The twenty minutes were long, long, gone. Then the phone rang. She answered it, it was her secretary, "General, LCOL Murphy is on the line, will you take the call?"

"Oh! Yes, put him through."

"Mike is that you?"

"Yes Babe, it's me, I think I owe you an apology. I know I needlessly upset you."

"Oh! Darling, I love you so. Please know I love you with all my cotton pickin' heart. I always will. Where are you? Can you meet me at our house? I have a surprise for you."

"A surprise for me? Wait, a surprise? No! Please tell me what I am praying is true. Is it?"

"Yes dear, I think it is, I'm not positive but I think I'm right, Daddy."

"HOLY SHIT! WOOPEE! I'm on my way home."