Killing an Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teresa was leaning forward completely now, her arms resting on the banister, trying hard to remain standing but I could sense her legs weakening from pleasure. She pressed her head onto her arms and there was a desperate quality to her moaning now. Her thighs shook but I could feel a loosening of her anus as my tongue passed across it. She sensed the slight penetration of the tip of my tongue and responded with a sharp gasp followed by a low moan expressing her desire to feel more. I was set on giving her more as I pulled my tongue away and then lapped quickly across her anus and Teresa continued to moan, more loudly now, as I squeezed on her ass cheeks and held them wide apart as I attempted again to thrust with the tip of my tongue and push inside again. Teresa had never felt anything like that before as the tip of my tongue slid a little bit further in than before. I then pulled my mouth away again.

"Oh God, more... I want more..." she moaned as she instinctively brought her left hand down between her legs to fondle her pussy. I reached up with my right hand and began to finger her anus with my middle digit, swirling it in slow circles around and over it, delighting in hearing Teresa's resulting moans of pleasure. Her muscles were much more relaxed now and I leaned forward to give another quick lick and then brought my hand back and thrust forward with my middle finger, pushing successfully all the way in to the second joint. Her eyes widened and she had to stifle a scream as I slowly began to push and pull with my finger in and out of her ass. I fucked her with my finger for a short while, delighting in watching her squirm, her thighs shake as I thrust it in as deeply as I could.

I pulled my hand away and brought my mouth back up between her buttocks and resumed licking her anus with quick strokes of my tongue as I held her fleshy cheeks apart.

"Teresa, you have such a sweet ass," I moaned as I continued to lick at her anus. She was panting heavily now as the tip of my tongue slid easily into her ass. I began to freely tongue-fuck her ass, pushing back and forth with my tongue just slightly inside, impelled by her deep moans of pleasure.

By now, however, the bulge in my pants was on the verge of bursting and I needed to satisfy my desires. I pulled my mouth away from Teresa's buttocks and stood up while staying behind her. She continued to grasp her hands tightly onto the banister, panting heavily still. I stared down at her naked ass and her naked legs and I knew that it was time for me to shed my pants as well. My pants were still open, with the zipper down and the buckle of my belt hanging from the belt holes, and I reached down to my hips and shucked my jeans down to my knees. I then leaned my body forward and pressed myself against Teresa as I slipped one hand down from her waist along her bare thigh. Soon, my hand met her hand between her legs and she was moaning deeply. She jumped at the feel of my cock pressing against her buttocks, through the fabric of my underwear and she knew that I was hard.

I whispered into her ear: "You know what I really want to do, don't you?"

She didn't answer immediately but rather moaned once again. Eventually, she replied, "Fuck me up the ass?" Her questioning tone was one of feared anticipation.

"Absolutely," I said and a high-pitched moan of ascent escaped from her lips. She didn't know if she was ready for it but she was so aroused at this point that the mere idea that her arousal could reach an even higher level got her excited, and even the fear of pain wasn't great enough to dissuade her. At any rate, it wasn't as though I was giving her any options. She loved the feel of my tongue on her ass; now she wanted my cock.

"Oh do it, please do it," she moaned as I pushed my underwear down and leaned against her again and she jumped at the touch of the head of my penis against her thighs. I reached down and quickly gripped onto her buttocks and spread them apart, exposing her anus as Teresa submitted herself to me and leaned forward, gripping the banister tightly. I inched myself forward until the full, hard head of my cock made contact with her virgin anal hole. I knew that she would be tense and tight and that I couldn't expect a soft, smooth entry; only a quick, hard thrust would get me in.

"Oh Teresa, you have such a sweet, round ass," I said to her softly as I pressed my chest against her back while fondling her cheeks within the palms of my hands. She let out a soft moan as she could feel the intensity of my hard-on pressed against her anus.

"Did you like the way that I licked you?" I then asked her.

"Oh yes," she moaned and I noticed that her shoulders fell just a little bit as she relived the sensation of my tongue running across her anal hole. This was my opportunity. With a quick, hard thrust of my mid-section, I managed to jam the head of my cock into Teresa's ass. She let out a loud, sharp cry of surprise and discomfort, no doubt, and she anticipated more pain as she awaited the pleasure.

"Oh yeah, oh that feels good," I moaned as I thrust again and rammed my cock all the way inside of her. Teresa screamed as she felt my cock filling her up and I watched as her back and her neck arched, her eyes popping wide open, and my cock hardened even more as a result.

"Oh God-" she yelled, panting and gasping as well as I held my cock deep inside of her. "Oh fuck-" and right then, as she then held her breath, I could detect the slightest hint of a moan. I then began to pull out, slowly, and yet another loud cry escaped from her lips, a soft tear from her eyes, and I pulled all the way back until just the head of my cock remained within her ass and then I thrust myself quickly all the way back in, causing her to scream out once more.

"Does it hurt?" I asked her. She winced and nodded her head yes. "But you like it, don't you?" I added and again she reluctantly nodded her head yes, grimacing again as I pulled back out and then immediately slid my cock back in.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out as I started to get into a slow and easy rhythm, sliding my cock in and out of her ass, aroused as much by the action of doing so as I was from listening to Teresa's soft gasps and sharp screams. Gradually, though, as I continued to pump and thrust with my cock between her buttocks, I detected a shift as her anguished cries turned to insistent moans. I increased the pace of my fucking, drilling my cock more rapidly into her ass, in and out, and even above the slapping of my thighs against the cheeks of her round ass, I could hear distinct sounds of pleasure; her words were now, 'oh fuck me... fuck my ass!'

"You like having my cock in your ass, don't you?" I asked her as I kept on banging away.

"Oh yes, oh fuck yes... I'm going to come! Oh God, this feels so good!" A short moment later, she let out another loud scream but this one was pure orgasmic pleasure as she came with my cock deep within her ass. A deep shudder coursed through her body and I rammed her hard at that point, with long, hard thrusts, holding my cock deep inside of her and pushing, pushing... and then I knew what I wanted.

I pulled my cock out of her ass and stepped back. I watched her for a moment, as she held on tight to the banister, steadying herself as she turned her head to regard with a look of complete gratitude and disbelief. I then stepped towards her and indicated that she should get down on her knees. She got down as she stared at my cock, long and hard still, as she placed her hands on my thighs, readying to take my cock into her mouth.

"I loved having your cock in my ass," she said, licking her lips as my cock dangled in front of her face.

"It's my turn to come now, Teresa," I said to her as she opened her mouth and awaited oral penetration. I reached down and held onto her head with both hands and slowly thrust my cock forward, directing my erection to her tongue and then all the way into her mouth.

"Close your lips around it and keep it in there. Open your throat, Teresa, because it's my turn to come now," I repeated, watching as her lips closed at the base of my cock so that it was entirely in her mouth. I noticed that she gagged just a bit but managed to hold still. As soon as she became comfortable with having my penis fill her mouth to the point of having the head of my cock down her throat, she dropped her right hand down between her thighs and began to touch herself.

"Oh, that's good, Teresa. Your mouth is so warm and wet... it won't be long now," I assured her as I began to slowly rock back and forth, not quite fucking her mouth but my penis did slide a bit across her slick, wet tongue, and that felt good. My cock was so hard and I could feel her throat constricting around the head of my cock. I reached forward and placed one hand behind the back of her head; I was close now and I didn't want her pulling away.

Just then, her eyes looked up and met my gaze, pleading, it seemed, as she crouched there on her knees, naked from the waist down with my cock completely in her mouth. I began to moan as I gently began to rock back and forth on my feet, holding her head to my cock and I loved how she had her lips at the base of it, touching my balls. I could feel the surge building within me and I pulled my cock back just far enough so that the head was no longer pressing against the back of her throat and then I rammed it back down. Teresa gagged loudly but there was nothing she could do as I held her head tight; my cock was staying in her mouth.

"Oh yeah... oh that's so good... feels so good to feel your throat around my cock. Suck it, Teresa, suck on it... and get ready to swallow," I advised her as I began to hump her mouth as she suctioned her lips tightly around the shaft, drawing my penis all the way in, and I humped and I humped.

"Oh yeah... oh yeah..." I moaned as I felt the surge suddenly rise and then course through my penis and the first spurt went straight down her throat. Teresa wasn't ready as she coughed and gagged but I held her head tight to my crotch.

"Swallow Teresa, there's more coming," I managed to tell her as the second and more copious shot spilled into her mouth, gathering into a pool in the back of her throat.

"Swallow," I told her again and she opened her throat, draining my come as successive spurts continued to fill her mouth. She sucked these down quickly and then I released my grip on the back of her head and she pulled herself away. She swallowed once again, licked her lips and then stared at my cock, hard and long, dangling in front of her eyes. She leaned forward and rested her hands onto my thighs and then opened her mouth and extended her tongue to lick at the head of my cock once again, cleaning away any come that might still be there.

"Oh yeah, lick my cock, baby," I moaned to her as she swirled her tongue over and around the head of my cock. Teresa brought her hands down from my thighs and held my penis between her two palms as she licked at the head, one slow stroke after another while rubbing her hands up and down the shaft. She then bent her neck and lightly kissed my balls before opening her mouth and extending her tongue to lick and swirl it across them, moaning softly as she did so.

"Mmm," Teresa moaned, "I love licking your balls. And I love the taste of your come."

"And I loved coming into your mouth... oh that feels good," I moaned as Teresa continued to lick at my balls, flicking her tongue underneath. She then opened her mouth wide and let my balls fall onto her tongue as she then closed her lips around them and sucked them into her mouth. Her warm, wet mouth felt so good around my cold balls as she rolled them atop her tongue, gently rocking them back and forth inside her mouth. My hands instinctively went for her head and I moaned loudly as she sucked on my balls, her eyes turning up to meet mine while her tongue wet my sack. Slowly, she then released my nuts from her mouth, giving them one quick, last lick.

"Oh, I could lick your balls and suck on your cock all day," Teresa said as she reached up to grip my penis within her fist. "Your cock is still so hard, so beautifully hard," she said as she enveloped her mouth around the head once again, to feel its smoothness against the inside of her mouth.

"My cock is hard because of you, Teresa. The sight of you naked from the waist down, watching you lick my balls and suck on my cock ... I'm so aroused by you," I had to confess.

"I'm very aroused by you, too," Teresa told me after releasing my cock from her mouth and standing up now before me. She leaned towards me and pressed her lips against mine and our tongues touched and we kissed even as my penis slid between her thighs and found the opening to her wet pussy and easily slipped inside.

For a short while, we stood there, with my penis buried deep inside of her cunt, both of us humping slowly, a gentle rhythm of sliding in and out, back and forth as our tongues played, swirling gently in each other's mouths.

I finally pulled myself away and reluctantly slipped my cock out from inside of her. "Teresa, let's go to your bedroom, lock the door and fuck and make love for the rest of the day," I said to her. She smiled brightly at my suggestion and once again got down on her knees and proceeded to remove my shoes, after which I stepped out of my jeans and my underwear and was only wearing a t-shirt as Teresa was only now wearing a blouse. She got up and we stood side by side, my cock still raging hard from my arousal.

"I like you naked from the waist down, too," she said as she turned and made her way up the rest of the stairs and then down to the end of the hall to her bedroom and I followed closely behind. We entered the room together and closed the door behind us; Teresa engaged the lock.

We were now in her bedroom together, both naked from the waist down; my arousal was most evident as my hard cock pointed directly at her. She regarded my erection with obvious lust as she reached down with her right hand to gently stroke my penis. She smiled as she caressed my cock.

"What do we do now?" she asked, delighting in touching my penis.

"We go to the bed and get completely undressed and then make love."

At hearing me speak those words, I could see their effect on her; her face brightened and a tingle of excitement coursed through her body. I shared the same feelings now, too. I was so horny and anxious to get naked with Teresa, to feel her body pressed against me, to feel the heat of her cunt envelop my cock, to taste her tongue probing my mouth, to empty myself inside of her.

Teresa walked towards the bed and again I stood there transfixed, staring at her bare legs and her bare ass, such sweet, beautiful curves; I wanted to bury my face between her legs. She turned and smiled as she noted where I had directed my gaze and then she lowered her eyes, too, taking in the sight of my long, erect penis, pointing directly at her. I approached her, staring at her cunt and she watched, staring at my cock.

"Oh God, I want you inside me," she moaned as I stood now directly in front of her. I reached up and began to unbutton her blouse, slowly and deliberately popping each button through the slot. Teresa held her breath as the material opened, revealing the flesh of her cleavage and the soft, satiny material of her bra, and the smooth, copper-toned skin of her belly, until finally the last button was undone and my hands were positioned directly above her bare cunt. It was tempting to touch her there but I wished to witness her in complete, nude splendour. I didn't voice this desire to her but expressed it with a soft touch as I raised my hands to her shoulders and delicately removed her blouse, drawing it over her shoulders, and watching it fall to the bed. With just the tips of my fingers, I then traced soft lines down the sides of her arms, and up from her waist to just beneath her bra. I reached behind her and then unsnapped her bra and slowly pulled the straps forward, over her shoulders and down her arms, staring at her breasts, watching as the cups fell away and her tits were revealed to me. I held her bra in my hand and dropped it to the floor. Teresa was now completely naked and I was very turned on.

"Your cock is so hard," Teresa said softly as she delicately stroked it with just the tips of her fingers.

"That's because you look so fantastic to me right now," I replied, whispering to her as I brought the palms of my hands to touch her breasts, to gently spin them across her nipples. As soon as I touched her breasts, Teresa began to moan. As I bent my head forward, to her left breast, Teresa began to stroke her fingers through my hair. I then opened my mouth and licked at her nipple, slowly swirling my tongue around it, sucking it into my mouth as I cupped her breast with my right hand, gently squeezing it.

"Your breasts are so beautiful, so sexy..." I moaned to her as I alternately licked and sucked on one breast and then the other, caressing and squeezing them with my hands. Teresa's body weakened and I could feel her slipping down to the bed as I ran my hands slowly up and down from her waist to her breasts and down to her ass; oh, her wonderful ass that I had so enjoyed licking. I had my cock pressed up tight against the bare skin of her thighs and that felt real good but my main focus was her mountainous tits and how I enjoyed having them in my mouth, twirling my tongue round and around them.

Teresa soon succumbed to the mattress as her knees bent and she fell onto her back; I followed her falling motion, running my hands all over her naked body as I continued to lavish oral affection onto her breasts, kissing and flicking my tongue across her hard nipples. She stared in awe, in gratitude, as I squeezed and fondled her tits, moaning and gasping as I sucked on them.

"Oh yes...oh God, yeah, that feels so good," she moaned as I sucked her nipple into my mouth and flicked my tongue across it. My hands then began to wander as I smoothed the fingers of my right hand down from her breasts along the skin of her tummy, all the way down until the tips touched a mass of thick, pubic hairs; my fingers then wandered through towards the hot, wet heat beyond. Readying to touch her pussy for a second time, I ventured more slowly, allowing myself to concentrate on every curve as my fingers descended further and I could discern the splitting between her engorged lips, these that were shaved smooth. Teresa moaned deeply and loudly as I touched her, spreading her legs as to facilitate my digital exploration of her vagina, and in doing so she pressed her thigh up against my raging erection, and that felt really good, for both of us.

I worked her cunt over slowly, softly caressing the folds of her vagina, feeling the heat in the palm of my hand and the way she squirmed under my touch, all the while continuing to lick her nipples and gently humping her leg.

I pull my mouth away from her tits and stretched my body out beside hers, still pressing my penis against her, still fondling her pussy with the fingers of my right hand, delicately fondling up and down. I pressed my lips to her ear.

"You have a really nice cunt, Teresa," I whispered to her. She let out a soft moan, indicating her arousal at my dirty words, or the touching of her genitals or both in combination. "Your cunt is so hot right now," I continued and her response was another deeply felt moan. "I love touching your cunt. Touching your cunt and being naked with you like this makes my cock so hard," I told her and I then humped my penis up against her thigh to emphasise my point. "I really want to fuck with you, Teresa."

Her lower lip quivered as I spread her vaginal lips apart and slid my middle finger down the edge of her hole. She whimpered softly in anticipation as I gently circled her hole. Slowly, I then pushed my finger into her cunt and she gasped out in pleasure as I slid it all the way in.