Killing an Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that?" I whispered to her, smiling widely as I gently began to finger her cunt.

"Mmhm!" she moaned as I slid my finger in and out, masturbating her cunt as she responded by gently humping her mid-section forward, grinding her clit against my knuckles. I then brought my thumb up to her clit and pressed down directly upon it before then circling around it, sliding up and down across it which only served to increase her arousal as she slipped and slid beneath my grasp, whimpering and crying out for release.

"It's fun watching you squirm... does that feel good?" I asked her as I pulled my middle finger out from her cunt hole and began to draw a series of quick circles around her clit.

"OhmyGod! Oh yes, oh yes..." she moaned, humping more aggressively now as I masturbated her clit more rapidly before sliding my hand quickly down across her vaginal lips and thrust my middle finger deep into her cunt once again. All of a sudden, her eyes popped wide open and she jumped forward and let out a sharp cry, part surprise and part pleasure; I then slid my index finger into her cunt and began to vigorously finger-fuck her pussy. She was writing with pleasure now as I propelled my fingers in and out of hole.

"God, Teresa, your cunt is so hot and wet," I said as I rammed my fingers into her. I could tell that she was on the verge of orgasm, though, and so it was time to stop.

I pulled my hand away from between Teresa's legs and then rolled my body up on top of hers and slid down just enough so that we were face to face with my penis dangling between her thighs, a mere inch away from penetrating her vaginal hole. Teresa was breathing heavily now, her chest visibly rising and falling and only the weight of my body on top of hers kept her still.

"Is this the way that you had imagined it?" I asked her. She nodded feebly as I brought the fingers of my right hand up to her hair and then slowly pumped my cock forward, easily sliding the head of my cock past the folds of her vagina and inside of her.

"Ohhh... oh God, oh yes," Teresa moaned as I pushed my penis all the way inside of her as I slowly began to fuck her.

"It feels so good to have my penis inside of you," I said to her as I slowly pushed my cock in and out of her hot, wet hole.

"Kiss me," she then said to me, opening her lips just enough for me to slide my tongue in to make contact with hers and I kissed her deeply while pumping my cock in and out of her cunt.

"I love fucking you, Teresa... it's almost unbelievable that we're doing this, your tits pressed against my chest, my penis deep inside your cunt, your wet, hot cunt. God, my cock is so hard right now, I so love fucking you," I said to her as I continued to slowly slide my penis in and out of her pussy.

"I really love having you fuck me," Teresa replied with a satisfied grin but her expression quickly changed to one of deep, almost pained desire and lust. "Just keep on fucking me... please don't stop fucking me," she added with a moan.

For a long while, we didn't stop. My cock was so hard and it felt so good to just slide it in and out through her wet lips and deep into her cunt that we quickly got into an easy rhythm of thrusting in and out, our lips touching, tongues touching, kissing softly while making love. This was the third time now that I had my penis buried deep inside of her pussy only this time I had her in the position that I had wanted from the beginning, flat out on her back, pounding my cock into her. I wasn't quite pounding into her, not yet; we were at the gentle lovemaking stage, enjoying the feel her naked skin pressed against mine, our bodies both heating up, becoming slick with sweat.

I ran my hand down from her breasts to her ass, fondling her bare skin, sliding my fingers down under her buttocks, to her thighs, her round fleshy thighs. Touching Teresa like this only served to arouse me even more and I realised that I had begun to thrust more rapidly than before as I began to fondle Teresa's ass and thighs. She soon became aware of my quickening thrusts as her moans became louder and more insistent as a result of the increased stimulation. Her moaning only spurned me on to fuck her faster than before. I reached down beneath her left leg and pushed her thigh up and to the side, facilitating the ease with which I was able to fuck her. This is the third time that Teresa and I had attempted intercourse and the first two times, I chose when to end it. Now, only our mutual orgasms would signal the end of this fuck.

"Teresa darlin', this is how I wanted to fuck you," I moaned to her as I started to pump her cunt a little bit faster. "I love having my cock inside of you – God, you're a wonderful fuck!"

"Just don't think about pulling out this time..." she said with a deep moan.

"Not a chance, this time," I said to her as I pushed up her right leg up as well. The lust was most evident in the way she looked at me now as I began to pump my cock even harder and faster into her cunt now. Teresa had her hands gripped around her thighs, pinning her legs back as I held onto her shoulders to steady myself. As I continued to ram my cock hard into her cunt, Teresa instinctively arched her head back, her lips parting slightly as she moaned continuously now, punctuating each quick thrust with a sharp cry.

"Oh God, don't stop – don't stop! I'm going to cum..." she moaned loudly, her head rolling faintly from side to side now, a soft, whimpering moan escaping from her lips, as I banged my cock furiously inside of her. She attempted to respond to each one of my hard, downward thrusts by humping up with her hips but could not keep up and soon her body went limp into the mattress, submitting herself completely to me.

It excited me all the more to observe her chest rapidly rising and falling while the rest of her body lay limp. In contrast, my back stiffened as I rammed my cock methodically and more and more rapidly inside of her.

"Are you close? I'm going to cum, too," I said to her, panting, as my cock now slammed into her, the sound of my thighs smacking were hers loudly reverberating within the room. Her eyes then focussed on mine; her gaze was soft and willing, accepting and telling. Her lower lip began to quiver, her moan intense; the emotion was undeniable and irresistible. I brought my left hand down to the side of her face and lowered my lips onto hers, softly slipping my tongue into her mouth and kissing her deeply, and then began to release within her, filling her cunt with my sperm.

"Oh God, Teresa, that was so good," I said to her.

"Don't pull out yet," she replied quickly, pressing her lips against my throat, covering my neck with light kisses and strokes of her tongue to ensure a prolonged erection.

"I don't want to pull out; I love having my cock inside your hot cunt," I said as I resumed a slow fucking of her vaginal hole, very slowly humping, sliding my cock against the soft folds of her pussy.

"I love that you came inside of me, that every drop of your two orgasms is inside of me," Teresa replied with a satisfied grin.