Kim's Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhfuuuuccckkk!!" Ben grunts with each violent thrust into Kim's neck hole spurting hot salty gobs of cum down into her throat. Not caring about anything but the fantastically mindblowing sensations ripping through his body. With one last thrust, he pulls out and releases her neck. He feels a bit guilty as he hears the tearing gasps wracking her oxygen starved body.

Watching in surprise, Ben hears her scream and her body convulses violently on his buddy's pounding cock. He fears she been deprived too long and is having a seizure!

"Holy fuckin Hell! She's flooding me! Check this out Ben! I've never seen so much cum juice like this! Goddamn!" Sure enough, Ben goes around to his buddy's side as he's still fucking the slut. She was gushing!

Kim's lungs fill with air and her whole body's tingling like crazy as oxygen begins to circulate through her system. All at once Kim's pussy is flushed with more oxygenated blood and the tingling she feels everywhere suddenly is super concentrated in her groin area. Master's cock jamming into her Gspot and the base grinding up against her pumping muff, teasing her clit is overwhelming. She uncontrollably pushes from the inside and she's exploding! Nothing else registers. Only her orgasm. Her reward for being so good. Her body's only goal achieved.

Her upper body collapses. Her arms unable to support her any more. Master keeps fucking her like she's just a rag doll. Nearly unconscious with release. Body Still spasming from the orgasm, her hips start to keep rhythm with master's thrusts. Kim's body has not had enough it seems.

Master pulls out and roughly flips Kim over. "Get those knees up!" (Slap!)

"Ohhh!" Kim moans, not in pain but pleasure. She raises her ass. Her knees spread wide. Unmindful of what she's doing, her hands grip her own ass cheeks and pull them apart.

Master smiles at Ben who is astonished at her subservience considering her condition. Jaw dropping as he hears her beg. "Fuck my ass please master?" Her little bud opening a little, proving how well his friend had trained this cum bucket.

Master obliges. Not even attempting to ready her. It's not needed. Her body has lubed her whole ass up already and in its never ending quest for sexual release, opens to him even if she had voiced a negative request. Not that her request mattered. He would do as he wished. As her body wished.

He slips his slick, throbbing cock deep into her back door. As open as Kim is, he stretches her much further with his thickness. Kim groans in pain and pleasure.

Master grabs the leash and pulls Kim's head up harshly. Forcing her head up and commands her to rise up on her arms. Pulling back even further, Kim is forced to rise upright on her sore, reddened knees.

Ben is treated to the view of her bouncing tits. Head lolling back on her master's shoulder. Arms reaching behind her to hold on to her master's ass makes those titties even perkier. Kim's back is arched. His pal's hand working her pussy from the front. Slamming hard into her sweet bruised welted ass from behind. Other hand on her hip.

Kim's cumming again! Completely weakened by her orgasm, her master, not slowing his pace, puts her face down on the floor and pushes her legs beneath her. Driving so hard into her hole, he's actually moving her forward, he roughly grabs her hips. Picking her up with his thrusts, he cums deep inside her brutalized ass. Spurting and pulsing his juice spills out of her gaping hole when he pulls out of her and wipes his dirty cock off on her cheeks and drops her. She falls limply to the floor...

12