Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know what her neighbors thought but I'm sure they could hear her. "AAAAHHH, BILL, AAAAHHH, BILL, OOOOOHH,"she shuddered with a hard series of orgasms.

"Cum in my pussy Bill."

She was overcome with passion. Well, if I wasn't ready before this put me over the top, hearing that beautiful lustful woman have an orgasm and talking about it.

"OH KIM, OH Kim, OH Kim," I could only repeat as I began to unload spurt and spurt of cum inside her.

It had been so long that I filled her up and could feel the cum dropping out of her pussy on my legs. She collapsed on me, with her pussy splayed open over the base of my dick. As Kim lay on my chest, my cock softened and slipped out of her cum-filled pussy. She rolled off, with one leg still draped over me.

"Kim," I looked at her, "you may not have much experience with sex but you really have a knack for it. That was wonderful."

"Oh Bill, I never had any idea that sex could be this good. I'm glad I was good for you. Whenever you are ready, soon I want to do one more thing before we sleep."

I looked at her incredulously. She already had two big orgasms and it sounded like she wanted more. Well, I may be a little older but when a beautiful woman like Kim says something like that, I take notice. "Well, what did you have in mind."

In answer, she reached down to the head of my balls, scooped some cum off and sucked it off her finger. She was amazing. She may not have had much sex but she had great instincts and apparently loved it. We rested for a few minutes, almost dozing with relaxation. I awoke to feel Kim's hands moving. I looked at her. She was staring at my groin. She was breathing harder than normal and she had a sleepy, glazed look that emanated lust. She began to run her fingers up and down my torso, just lightly brushing and stopping before she got to my groin. After a few minutes of that, I was beginning to get hard. Kim slipped down my body to my groin, and raised my rod, which was quickly rock hard, and began to kiss my balls. She licked my balls and my sac became wet with her saliva. She nibbled her way to the base of my shaft and up it to the tip. She then kissed the head repeatedly, at first just with closed lips but with her lips spreading more and more with each kiss. Just the tip, half the head, and finally down to the base of the head. The head of my cock is big so I know it was a struggle to stretch her mouth to do it. Her saliva drained down the side of my dick. The veins popped out with desire and I could feel her mouth as it settled further and further below the head. Her tongue swirled around and, as she pulled out a little, she sucked that much more. It felt exquisite. Suddenly she turned and pushed her ass towards me.

Taking my dick out of her mouth, she said, "I want you to watch my pussy while I eat you. Don't touch it, just look at it get wetter and open up, like those flowers we saw."

This girl may be somewhat new with this but she sure learns fast. She put one leg on each side and her pussy and ass was a few inches from my face. Her puckered asshole was beautiful and her pussy was still white from the earlier cum, which had dried. Her pussy was open and I could see the cum become milky again as it mixed with her pussy juices. She was crazy if she thought I was going to stay away from that hot box. She continued to caress my dick with her mouth and tongue. I couldn't see it but it felt like she was talking at least half of it in her mouth. My dick was at its maximum length and thickness, engorged with desire. Her pussy continued to stare in my face.

I had a plan. Kim's hand on the base of my cock began to caress the shaft faster. As she sucked up and down with her mouth, her hand was jacking my dick. I couldn't stand it much longer. I reached up to kiss her sweet pussy. At the same time, I wet my finger and began to massage her asshole. As my mouth touched her, she jerked like she wanted to move away but then she pushed towards my mouth and opened her legs further by thrusting one to the side. I could feel an orgasm building. I don't know if she wanted a load of cum in her mouth but she was going to get it. I didn't have any choice. As the cum began to rise, I sucked her clit into my lips and pushed my finger into her asshole just a little. She began to buck, fucking my mouth and finger. I hung to her clit as best I could. She then completely pressed it against me. My dick began to erupt in her mouth. She was making moaning and sucking noises. Her pussy soaked my face, with my saliva and her juice. She rubbed her clit up and down my tongue and then managed to move to sink my tongue deep inside her and just stayed still and caressed my tongue with contractions. My dick kept spewing and she stayed on it sucking it down. Finally, we both shuddered and then became still, with her open pussy in my mouth and my dick in hers. Her contractions subsided and my dick began to soften. Still we didn't let go. It seemed that we wanted to merge totally and openly mouthing the others most intimate parts and that we didn't want to let it go. We remained that way for several minutes.

Finally she turned, snuggled into my arms with a kiss and a sigh, and we slept, knowing that in a little while we would awaken and enjoy each other again.