All Comments on 'Kim and Me Ch. 02'

by john-the-author

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A nicely told love story

It's definitely a feel warm and fuzzy story that's well written. Thank You. Ronnie W.

janiexxjaniexxabout 18 years ago
A lovely read...

The affection between the characters comes through so clearly. And the sex scenes?

Hot, hot, hot!

A great story,

janiexx

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 18 years ago
Easy to see the reality

Characters that come from imagination rarely live and breathe this well, so it's easy enough to detect memory ;)

Hot,hot,hot has to have been a fun time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Got into the shower myself

OMG, I got so hot reading this one that I had to get into the shower myself! Thought about someone slamming into me from behind while I jilled off.

What's getting me is the heat between Kim and John. wow

kimbaleekimbaleeabout 16 years ago
gotta love the fortune cookies...

Tying in the fortune cookies worked so well for me. I laughed out loud thinking "in bed" and then read that you wrote "between the sheets." Great minds think alike. I kept my last fortune, and tell it to you now: "Good luck bestows upon you. You will get what your heart desires." In bed. See why I kept it? Loved this second installment. Can't wait to read the third.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjohn-the-author@john-the-author
Author of a couple dozen non-fiction books, consultant, and public speaker in real life. I also do a lot of performing arts stuff: singing and playing a lot of musical instruments.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES