Kim and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim wrapped one hand around the base of my cock and pressed her thumb up right below the base. She looked up at me and smiled, then licked my cock all the way up like a popsicle. She started stroking my cock with the other hand and continued to lick the base, now tickling the tip with her tongue.

The water from the shower was mostly evaporated from the side nearest the sauna heater and I could feel myself beginning to sweat slightly. From the heat, mind you. Kim was by now pumping my cock firmly while sucking on the head, basically jerking me off into her mouth. I hadn't been able to see what she'd been doing earlier (though it had felt incredible) and it was a real turn-on to be able to watch my cock slipping in and out of her mouth.

Suddenly, the lights went on in the room outside. Kim stopped sucking (but didn't let go of my cock) and listened, then said "Hellooooo!" There was silence for a moment and then a female voice said "Kim?" Kim relaxed a little and said "Trish?" "Yup, it's me! I see you're busy in the sauna, so I'll come back later." "Thaaaank you!" Kim said. A moment later, the lights went out and I heard the door latch click.

"Who was that?" I said.

"Oh, that was Trish. She lives downstairs and around the corner from me. She's one of the people that I've run into down here late at night." Kim smiled and said "Actually, this kinda makes us even: I came down here about a year ago and flung the door of the sauna open while she was fucking her boyfriend at the time. She was a little embarrassed, but her boyfriend got a good eyeful of me, too, and was apparently having hot fantasies about the two of us for the rest of the weekend. Trish's been kidding me ever since about catching me the same way."

I laughed and said "Well, she missed her chance."

Kim said, "Oh, no, not really; it's just that Trish didn't know for sure how you'd react. She figured that I'd laugh but she was nice enough to not throw you off your stride."

"It'd be a rare guy who'd be thrown off his stride by being walked in on by a second beautiful - is she beautiful?"

"Yes, she's really nice. She's got dark brown hair and is taller and a little thinner than I am. I think she's very pretty."

"Okay, then, being walked in on by a second beautiful naked woman. It wouldn't throw most guys off, I'd think. Quite the reverse, if anything."

Kim laughed and said "You are SUCH a guy, you know." She sucked me hard for a moment and then said "I want to fuck you." She moved up so she straddled me. I brought the other leg up on the bench and scooted over as far as I could to give her room. Kim settled down on my cock and said "Oh, that feels nice." She wiggled her ass to get my cock in deeper and said "Yes, I like that a lot!"

Kim put her hands on my stomach and started bouncing up and down on my cock. Her breasts bounced each time and I reached up to squeeze them. Kim said "My nipples, tug on my nipples!" This was not a request I had any problem with. I rolled her nipples back and forth between my fingers. I felt her pussy clench and get a little moister. Kim threw her head back and shut her eyes.

I could feel my own orgasm approaching and I said "I'm cumming!" Kim leaned forward and hung on to me and slammed her ass down on me hard and fast. She said "Ah! Ah! Ah!" as she worked my cock in and out of her. The cum started gushing out of me, mixing with her juices, and making things slicker. I felt two strong flutters from Kim's pussy and then she stopped cold with her hands on my chest, arched her back and ground into me hard, with a loud "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!" I gripped her hips and pushed into her as hard as I could.

We both collapsed after a moment, with Kim on top of me, still straddling my now softening cock. Our combined juices were running out Kim: I could feel cum dripping off the side of my cock and onto my balls and the towel underneath. We breathed hot and hard for a moment and then I said "Kim, you're incredible. And if we don't get out of here in the next 30 seconds and under cool water, I may die." Kim pushed herself off of me a little shakily and stood up. I saw a drop of juice fall out of her cunt onto the floor of the sauna and another, smaller drop clinging to a hair.

We exited the sauna and hurried to the shower. Neither of us waited for the water to warm up; we just slammed the shower on full to what looked like the right temperature and leapt in. There were loud cries of "Hooo! Ahhh! Kee-rist, that's cold!!" for a moment while the water warmed up, followed by softer sounds of "Ahhhhhhhhhh, that's nice."

I didn't want an opportunity to go by and I bent down and licked Kim's still drippy pussy. She shuddered all over but she pulled her pussy lips open with two fingers and I pushed my tongue into her a little deeper. I could taste both of our juices and it was wonderful. I stood up and Kim said "Let me taste" and kissed me deeply with her tongue. After a moment, she pulled back, rolled her tongue around, and said "Nice!" I nodded and smiled.

We spent a few minutes washing each other off with the liquid soap in the shower. I got out of the shower and fetched the towels from the sauna (which were nice and warm) and brought them back. I held the one we'd been lying on up in the dim light and we could just make out the huge stain of sweat and cum in the middle of it. We both laughed and I gave Kim the dry one.

We dried off and got back into our "official" workout clothes for the walk back to her apartment. Kim turned off the sauna, checked the shower, and we locked the door when we left. The night had gotten much cooler since we'd gone down to the club area, so we hurried back to Kim's apartment.

It was a few minutes before midnight and I said "Okay, now it's officially time for a late-night snack." Kim said "Oooooh, yes, and I know just the thing I want: chocolate ice cream!"

"How much do you want?" I asked.

"Just a couple of scoops, please."

"You go curl up in bed, then, and I shall bring in dessert." Kim smiled and walked into the bedroom. I heard her singing to herself again. I smiled and walked into the kitchen.

I snagged a couple of bowls from the cabinet and spoons from the drawer. There was a container of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie. I scooped a couple of scoops into each bowl and put the remainder back in the freezer.

Kim was already in bed. She was wearing a little frilly light blue nightie that didn't hide anything. I set the bowls on the nightstand, shucked off my gym clothes, and got into bed next to her and kissed her, then handed her a bowl of ice cream. Kim's eyes lit up and she went "Ooooh, thank you!" We ate the ice cream in a satisfied silence. When we finished, I got out of bed and took them into the kitchen. Kim heard me say "Far out!" and she hollered "What happened?"

I came back into the bedroom and said "There's one more fortune cookie, remember," holding the fortune cookie in my hand.

"You open it and we'll share it," Kim said.

I got into bed and carefully cracked open the fortune cookie so there weren't any crumbs and handed half to Kim, who solemnly chewed it while I extracted the fortune.

I read aloud "Get plenty of rest, because tomorrow's going to be a busy day." We both started laughing and said "Between the sheets!" at the same time. We laughed for several minutes, then I reached over to the nightstand and turned out the light. I rolled back and took Kim in my arms and kissed her, saying "You're wonderful." Kim kissed me back and said "I adore you!" And with that, we wrapped our arms around each other and fell asleep.

12