Kim and Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When's dinner?" Kim asked.

"In about—" I glanced over Kim's shoulder at the microwave "—eight and a half minutes, O Sticky Love of Mine. You look wonderful, but I always think you look wonderful."

"Flattery will get you absolutely everywhere." Kim kissed me again. Her hand brushed my hip and stroked my cock gently. Against all expectation, I felt myself stiffen slightly. Kim did, too, and said "I thought you said you couldn't take any more sex right now."

"Purely reflex," I said. "It would get stiff if any scantily-clad beautiful woman in sexy shoes were kissing and stroking me. Nothing to it at all. Nope. Nothing."

Kim was stroking me rather briskly. She said "Do you think we can do something in eight minutes?"

"I'm sure we can dosomething in eight minutes, but what, I don't know."

"I'm willing to see how far we can get. And I did tell you I wanted to fuck you. Care to do me from behind?"

"Okay. Can you do this with those shoes on?" I asked.

"I think so. I'm willing to risk it. But let me see...." Kim looked around the kitchen and said "I'm going to hang on to the sink." Kim turned around with a bit of a twirl. She reached toward the sink and then said "You'd said you wanted to see me in just the shoes, didn't you?"

"Yes, please, very much so."

Kim peeled the cotton kimono off slowly, exposing first one breast and then the other. It was quite a view and I could feel myself getting interested despite what I'd said earlier. Kim gripped the edge of the sink and looked over her shoulder at me expectantly. The lift of the shoes made her calves even more shapely. It was something I wanted to take a photo of and, I thought, given Kim's newly-revealed preferences, we might be able to arrange it. I smiled inwardly and came up behind her. She pushed her ass into me slightly to snuggle up against me. My cock was slightly above half-mast and rising at this point. Kim reached down and stroked my cock gently a few times, then said "Put it in me and fuck me hard."

I pulled back and put the tip of my cock against Kim's pussy. It was still wet and the puffiness of her pussy made it all the more inviting. With my hands on her hips, I pushed in slowly to the root. Kim pushed back hard and I felt my cock go as deep into her pussy as it been in her mouth earlier. I pulled out most of the way and pushed back in. We picked up the pace and were soon banging away with deep, smooth strokes. I pulled on Kim's hips and enjoyed the upward plunge I was getting with her shoes on.

Kim was making satisfied sounds as I pumped. I was watching her tits swinging back and forth and even reached up to hold one for a moment. As I started feeling a slight ghost of a tingle in the base of my cock like I might be able to cum, I was thrown off: the timer on the microwave dinged. I paused and Kim said "Keep going!" I pumped a little longer, but it was no good for me. I could feel that I was going to have to stop and regroup. I stopped again.

"Do you want to keep going?" Kim said.

"No, honey, you're hot and sticky and wonderful, but the timer threw me off. Let's have dinner and see what comes up later. Am I leaving you hanging? I'll be glad to keep going if you're near." I said.

"No, no, I was thinking of you. I'd like to cum again tonight just because, but you're right. Dinner first."

I dished up large portions of lasagna for both of us and said "Let's eat in the living room. Lasagna is not good bed food and we can turn on the idiot box or something."

I set the plates on the coffee table and went back to get silverware and napkins. "What would you like to drink, Kim?" I hollered.

"Iced water's fine," she yelled back.

Two glasses of iced water joined us in the living room. We settled into the couch and I said "What are our viewing options?" I flipped around a couple of favorite channels and found an episode of 'Blackadder 3.' We settled down with lasagna and Rowan Atkinson sneering at Hugh Laurie.

Fifteen minutes and a second helping each later, we were feeling well-fed and relaxed. The plates were on the coffee table and Kim was snuggled up against me, half-leaning on me. The kimono was doing a lovely job of not covering all of her ass and her great legs were sprawled down the couch. Kim had a hand in my lap and was playing with my cock very slowly. I stroked her side in return. As time went on, our caresses got more direct. I reached down and ran my hand over her breasts and stomach. Kim responded by stretching out further on the couch and laying on her back with her head on my lap. I parted the robe and touched her breasts and ran my hand all the way down to her fluffy mound. Kim threw her leg up on the back of the couch and I rubbed her cunt gently.

Blackadder 3 was completely forgotten at this point. I leaned over and kissed Kim, all the while wiggling my finger just inside her pussy. Kim rolled slightly to face me and hugged my middle while we kissed. I sat up again and said "I'd like to continue what we were doing in the kitchen if you're interested."

"I thought you'd never ask," Kim said.

"We can do it out here on the couch or in the bedroom," I said. "Or I'm open to other ideas. We can even do things on the deck or in the backyard if you're so inclined."

"Oooooh!" Kim said. "Hold that thought, sailor; I want to explore that with you some other time. Let's go to bed so we can fuck and fall asleep together."

"Let me put a few things away, then, and we shall adjourn to the bedroom."

I quickly tossed dishes in the dishwasher, made sure the oven was off, and put food down for Cookie and Fuzzball. From the bathroom, I heard the toilet flush and the sounds of Kim brushing her teeth. Both of those were good ideas and I did the same thing a moment later.

I got back to the bedroom and found Kim in bed once again. She had removed the robe and the shoes. I hung my kimono up. She lifted the covers and I slid in next to her. I wrapped myself around her and we started kissing heavily. Kim had a way of giving a full-body hug that was beyond compare and I was getting it without any clothing in the way.

I rolled Kim on her back and climbed on top of her. She had her right leg cocked up and her left leg off to one side, so getting in position was easy. I slipped in quickly and Kim hooked her ankles behind my knees. I raised up on my arms and started pushing into her.

One of the things I was really loving about sex with Kim was how quickly and noisily she could cum. We'd gotten fairly warmed up in the kitchen half an hour before, but it still took Kim almost no time at all to hit her first small orgasm. I kept pumping away without changing pace and, when she had come back, I said "You're very pretty when you're coming." Kim smiled warmly at me and said "I love you." "I love you, too, kid," I replied.

Things lasted for about 10 minutes, during which time Kim came big twice and (I found out later) was skimming in and out of little fluttery orgasms most of the rest of the time. As I got near to cumming myself, I said "Squeeze my nipples!" Kim reached up and started rolling my nipples between her thumb and index finger and tugging on them. That was enough to get me going. I felt four or five medium squirts from my much-overworked penis shooting into Kim's pussy with moderate force, after which I collapsed on top of her.

"Enough!" I said, panting. "You're dazzling, you're wonderful, and I love you, but if I have to cum one more time before a full night's sleep, I'm going to die!" Kim cradled my head to her chest and laughed and said "I would hate to use you up on the first day of a long weekend." She lifted me up and kissed me softly and then put me back down on her chest for a moment. I felt myself softening and, a moment later, I fell out of her.

I rolled off of Kim carefully and plopped on my side of the bed, exhausted. Kim said "Can I kiss you goodnight?" I said "Of course." Before I could say anything else, Kim burrowed under the blankets and kissed the tip of my moist cock gently.

"Aaaah! Careful, careful! I'm very sensitive!!"

"Don't worry, I'll be extra careful. But you tasteso good. Your semen's almost nothing but precum at this point and you taste very sweet. Here." Kim put a finger in her pussy and got it wet with our juices and touched it to my lips. I licked them off, then held her hand and sucked her fingertip.

"That's very nice, indeed, but I'd give you 90% of the credit, Kim. I don't think I could ever get tired of how you taste."

Kim picked up a small towel from the nightstand and tucked it between her legs to catch the rest of the flow, then turned off the light on her nightstand. She snuggled into me, the pillows, and the blankets and said "I'm glad you like how I taste. You eat me as nicely as anyone ever has. I love the way you taste, too."

I turned off the light on my nightstand. In the dark, I said "Care to do more of this kind of thing tomorrow, princess? I'll probably have recovered some of my stamina."

Kim made a happy-sounding exhale and said "You bet."

A moment later, we felt something that, judging by the clumsiness, was Cookie joining us for the night. He walked around on top of both of us, looking for nerve pressure points (and finding a few), after which he curled up next to Kim, purring loudly. "Might as well have the whole family here," I said, and called for Fuzzball. She appeared in the doorway shortly and was convinced with tapping on the bed to leap up on top of us, too. Fuzzball settled in and went to sleep immediately.

My last thought as I was drifting off imagining the strains of the old tune, "What a Difference a Day Makes." I smiled to myself in the dark and dropped off with Kim and the cats all happily asleep next to me. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

12