Kim and Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure thing!" I replied. "It'd be my pleasure."

"Mostlymine, actually" Kim said in a whisper. She kissed me again and said "Let's shower and head to the zoo."

We started walking towards the stairs, when I stopped and whispered "Walk behind me."

"Why?" Kim said.

"Look at your shorts," I replied.

Kim didn't even look down; she just made a face and said "Let me guess: a wet spot again?"

"Yup. Walk behind me and nobody will notice."

"Okay."

We headed downstairs and into the locker rooms. I took a hotter-than-normal shower and scrubbed hard. It had been a very sweaty workout and it occurred to me that it would be nice to have every square inch of my body clean and kissing-sweet. I smiled at the thought of the strange things that might happen at the zoo and shook my head in general wonder.

Getting dressed was a sensual pleasure. My nipples were very responsive to the dragging of cotton shirt fabric across them and all of me just felt good. I stuffed my gym clothes in my bag and walked out. Kim was already there. I kissed her and we walked to the car with arm in arm.

When we got in the car, Kim said "When I got into the locker room, I ripped my shorts and panties off and I realized that I was wet in the back, too, so anyone walking behind us or who even looked at me as I passed probably noticed that I'd gotten all wet."

"I wouldn't worry too much about it, sweetheart," I said. "First of all, they'd probably think it's sweat or some such."

"Probably," Kim agreed.

"And secondly, it could've been a lot worse if you were wearing dark blue satin shorts instead of light cotton knit ones." Kim burst out laughing at the image of a huge dark stain on satin shorts.

I looked at the sky. There's a saying we've got in Seattle: "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes." It had been over an hour and a half in the gym and the weather was definitely looking on the rainy side. It was still plenty warm, but going to the zoo looked iffy. I looked at Kim, who was also looking at the sky, and said "What do you think?"

"I don't know," Kim said. "I think we'd be good for up to an hour, but after that, we're going to get wet."

"I think so, too. I'm inclined to shelve plans for the zoo until the weather looks like it'll be better for longer. I've never made any trip to the zoo in less than two hours."

"Me, neither," Kim said. "And I'd wanted to spend extra time at the gorilla home to see the new baby if it's out."

"I agree, definitely! Okay, let's not go to the zoo today and hold that thought for a day that's less rainy. Which leaves us with the question of what would you like to do now?"

"After all that working out, lunch would sound good to me," Kim said.

"Good idea. Have you any preferences in cuisine?"

"Pho," Kim said.

"Pho it is," I said.

We drove to a pho restaurant that Kim knew about and each ordered a big bowl of beef pho. Pho is very filling but since a lot of the pho is broth, it leaves you feeling very full without being logy from too much food. We slurped happily and played with each other's feet under the table.

After a spicy and very satisfying meal, we walked outside. The weather hadn't improved, but it hadn't gotten significantly worse yet, although there were a few drops of rain visible on my windshield when I got into the car. I pointed at them and said "We made the right choice."

"Well, I think we're not going to be able to do much outdoors for the rest of today," Kim said. "What would you like to do indoors?"

"We could go back to the house and do any of a variety of things," I said.

"Such as?" Kim said archly.

"We could watch the movies we rented, for one thing."

"Yes," Kim said.

"We could put on some of the temporary tattoos we bought."

"That sounds like a lot of fun."

"We could see who's online and webcamming," I suggested. Kim shivered slightly at that and nodded.

"We could... pet the cats and watch TV and snuggle on the couch and have wine and nibbly food."

Kim took my hand and said "You know, that's very domestic and I think I'd like that one best of all right now. We can do all of those other things, too, but I'd just like to be next to you. And there may be more Blackadder on the idiot box, as well."

"Then home we shall go, my love." I started the car and we drove back to my house.

Compared to the drive home Friday afternoon, the trip was relatively uneventful. Kim kept her hand on my arm and played with my hair once, but nothing unusual happened. We got back home and walked in. Cookie and Fuzzball tried telling us that a mob had tried to break into the house while we were gone, but it was clear that neither Kim nor I would believe this and they got bored and wandered off after a moment of attempted dissertation.

"Kim, my sweet, why don't you turn the idiot box on and see what there is to watch while I dig a thing or two out of the refrigerator," I said.

"Let me hit the bathroom first and I'll do that."

I looked at the refrigerator's contents. The platter I'd prepared the night before was still a possibility, but I was full from the pho and didn't feel a need for much. I considered the wines for a moment: a good selection, but not quite what I was after. "Kim, how does tea sound instead of wine?"

"I like it! After working out, I think wine would just put me to sleep and I'd like to snuggle."

"Jasmine or Empress blend from the Victoria Hotel?" I said.

"Empress blend, definitely!"

"Coming up, princess."

"Thank you!"

I got out the big tea pot and warmed it up with water from the insta-hot tap, then ladled in Empress blend tea, filled it with hot water, and set it on a trivet. On a whim, I got out a few tea cookies, mostly assorted shortbreads, but a few chocolate dipped things as well. Everything went on a tea tray and I carried it out to the living room and set it on the table. I'd heard the sink running, but Kim hadn't reappeared so I assumed she was in the bedroom doing something.

I sat down on the living room couch and turned the tube on. The PBS station was having a fund-raising weekend, so even though "Blackadder" wasn't on at the moment, there were several episodes of "Red Dwarf" scheduled for the next couple hours, doubtless with large pledge breaks in between.

I pounded a heavy 4/4 beat on the coffee table for a moment. Kim yelled from the bedroom "What on earth is that?"

"I'm just drumming to let you know that the tea's ready!" I replied.

"And how would I know this?" Kim said.

"They're kettle drums!" I said.

There was an "AAAAARGH!" from the bedroom. A moment later, Kim walked into the living room and said "You know, I should know better than to answer a leading question like that from you after all this time." She sighed. "However, given how well you treat me, I shall have to overlook this serious shortcoming somehow."

Kim had changed out of her clothes and was wearing a large, cotton bathrobe. I looked her up and down carefully and said "C'mere, you scrumptious thing." I stood up from the couch and wrapped her in my arms. We stood and kissed for a minute or two. I felt Kim's foot run up the back of my right leg, which felt very nice. I responded by kissing her hotter, which made Kim press into me all the harder.

I came up for air and said "Well, missy, are you wearing anything underneath that robe?"

"You're going to have to explore for yourself, John. Maybe I is and maybe I ain't, but whatever it is, you're going to have to find out on your own."

"Fair enough," I replied. "Should I be dressed in a broadly similar fashion?"

"Under the circumstances, I think that that'd be rather nice. It'll promote snuggling and we're not likely to go out again this evening I imagine." Kim looked at the TV and said "Oooooooh, Red Dwarf!'

"Yup," I said. "It's fund-raising weekend so we're going to have a bunch of really good Britcoms and plenty of pitches for money in between. I signed up for the year last fund-drive, so I am immune to their blandishments and guilt trips at this point. In fact, I did it when I was watching the TV downstairs while writing the last book proposal, so I can truly said that I gave at the office."

"I haven't donated this year, so I shall have to hide my guilt and shame and hope they don't find me," Kim said.

"I will gladly protect you, but first let me go change into something more comfortable." I walked down to the bedroom and shucked off my clothes, then got into another of the Japanese cotton kimonos. As I was looking around, my eyes lit on the cock ring we'd been talking about the day before. On a whim, I snapped it tightly around the base of my cock and balls. Nothing much had happened yet, but I knew that if I started getting an erection, something that was an almost certainty under the circumstances, I'd get very hard and stay hard. After that, I'd see what happened.

I returned to find Kim ensconced on the couch with a large cup of tea in one hand and half a shortbread cookie in the other. There were crumbs on her front. Fuzzball had curled on the back of the couch within petting range. I figured that Cookie probably wasn't far away and, sure enough, I spotted him asleep on one of the overstuffed chairs.

I sat down on the couch and spread a leg out towards Kim, who matched my gesture. Her robe was too long for me to get any kind of a glimpse, but she caught me looking and smiled. She handed me a cup of tea and said "You're going to have to earn this."

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"I'm wide open to suggestions even if the robe isn't at the moment," Kim said.

"I'm willing to propose several options as the afternoon rolls on, then."

"Good. I like a man who can think on his feet."

We watched the Red Dwarf episode in progress for a while. It was one of my favorites, involving an encounter with a memory squid (if you don't know, don't ask). Sitting at opposite ends of the couch, we couldn't kiss, but I had picked up Kim's foot and been rubbing it during the show. Judging by the satisfied noises and occasional "oooooh" noises, this met with Kim's approval. Near the end of the episode, she brought her left foot up and said "Do this one, too, please?"

"Gladly, my sweet." I reached for her foot and stopped short. Kim had applied one of the anklet tattoos on her left ankle. It looked mighty good, too. I admired it for a moment and Kim grinned broadly at me.

"I figured I should try them out," she said.

"I'm very pleased with the way it looks," I replied. "Have you got any more?"

"That's a lot of what you're going to have to earn," Kim said smugly.

"I see...." I said. I started pressing pressure points on the other foot. Kim said "Oh, that feels wonderful!" I smiled at her and kept massaging. The episode ended and the fund-drive came on. I picked up the remote and muted the sound, then resumed working on Kim's foot.

Kim snuggled deeper into her corner of the couch. Her eyes were closed and she was enjoying the attention I was giving her feet. She moved forward so that she was partially lying down. This had the added effect of raising her knees and making a big gap in the lower part of the bathrobe. The view was lovely, but dark, and I couldn't see all the way up to determine if she was wearing anything and if so, what.

"Do you like this?" I said.

"Mmmmm-hmmm," I heard from Kim's end of the couch.

"How're your calves after your bike ride?"

"Painful," Kim admitted. "I was overpedalling near the end and didn't notice it at the time. My calves are all tight now."

"Okay," I said. I started moving my hands up her Achilles tendon and felt her calf. Yes, there was definitely some tension there. I worked the knot at the base of the muscle for a moment and then said "Just a minute, I have something you'll like." I popped into the bedroom and got a bottle of eucalyptus-scented massage oil, then returned, snagging a small towel on the way.

"Lift your feet for a moment, please." Kim obligingly lifted both feet and I slipped the towel under them. "Okay, back down." I poured a tablespoon of oil into my palm, rubbed my hands together to warm the oil, then spread it on the foot I'd just been working on.

"Ohhhhhh, that's nice!" Kim said. "It feels good and I love the smell."

"This'll make it easier to get your calves to relax and it feels really good on the feet, too." I worked the oil into her foot and then moved up her calf about halfway, being careful to avoid getting oil on the tattoo. The oil reduced the skin friction and getting the knot out of the base of her calf proved to be only a couple minutes of work. I repeated the process for the other leg, first oiling up her foot and doing a little more massage with the oil on it, then working on the calf and relaxing it. When I was done, I said "Now lift your feet up again and point your toes and stretch your calves." Kim did this and said "Oh, that's so much better. My calves don't hurt anymore."

"Are there any other places you'd like me to rub?" I said as matter-of-factly as possible.

"My thighs could use a rub. Now that my calves are all warm and buttery, my thighs feel neglected by comparison."

"Roll over, sweetie, and I'll get 'em for you."

Kim scooted down all the way and flopped over. I straddled her calves, which brought my dangly bits into contact with the backs of ankles while I got into position. Kim made an approving noise. I flipped up the back of her robe exposing her thighs and most of her ass. I said "Nice!"

"You're not getting paid to stare, mister!" Kim said.

"I didn't recall getting paid at all," I said. "Is there money as well as all of this great sex and swell company?"

"Not if you don't get to work on my thighs, it isn't," Kim said.

I picked up the oil and dribbled a line of it straight on Kim's right thigh. "Hey, that's cold!" Kim yelped.

"Oh, sorry, Kim, must be the salary." I felt her try to kick at me but fortunately I was on her feet and it just amounted to a wiggle. "But I'm sure I can fix this for you." I rubbed both of my hands together briskly and put them on her thigh and started stroking up with my palms. "Mmmmmm, I like that. You're forgiven."

"Oh, thank you, mistress!" I'd gotten the oil spread around the back of her thigh, so I started kneading the muscles. Kim responded with pleased noises. She reached back with her hands and stroked my legs for a moment.

I took advantage of my position and pushed up to the base of her ass. A lot of muscle tension does end up there and I really did want to get the knots out, but that wasn't my only motivation. I wanted to get Kim primed for something I wanted to do in a couple minutes.

I put some oil on my hands, warmed it up, and started working on the other thigh. Again, I finished with a little massage at the base of Kim's ass. She was definitely enjoying this at least as much as I was.

I pushed Kim's robe up so that it was bunched up at the small of her back. There was a little residual oil on my hands. I put one hand on each of Kim's ass cheeks and started kneading them slowly. Kim said "That's wonderful! More, please!"

"We aim to please, Kim," I said. I pushed up and around and gave her ass a slow, deep massage. Whenever I pulled her cheeks apart slightly, I could see her pussy and asshole. After a minute or two, I could see a definite difference in her pussy, which was getting visibly moister.

The knots were all out of Kim's ass by now. I said "I want to get your back now, honey." Kim tried taking off her robe while lying down, but there was too much fabric pinned under her. "Get off of me for a second," she said. I stood up for a moment and helped her to stand.

Kim stretched slowly and with visible pleasure. I liked it, too, as her robe was falling open at this point and I could see a line of flesh all the way up her middle. Kim said "I think you've earned this," and slowly took off the robe.

Kim had applied several of the tattoos to her thighs and breasts. There was a rose on the outside of her left thigh, a spray of small blue flowers across her right breast, and celtic knotwork armlets on both arms.

"Wow!" I said.

"Look at this!" Kim said. She pivoted slowly, revealing the ornate grapes-and-vines tattoo on the small of her back. "I was able to get all of these done in the bathroom while you were making tea," Kim said. They're easy to put on when you get the hang of them."

"Obviously!" I replied. "They look really hot."

"I like them, too," Kim said. "I want to put that koi tattoo on that we got you, too, but you're going to work on my back like you suggested. If I'm going to take off my robe for you, I expect something in return." She lay back down on the couch, then looked up at me expectantly. I straddled her thighs and picked up the oil bottle. I poured out about twice as much oil as I had used for her thighs and cupped my hands together to warm the oil. I drizzled the warmed oil on her back and spread it around. Pressing with my thumbs, I worked on the muscles on either side of her spine.

Getting Kim's back massaged took longer than her thighs because there were more muscles and a lot more area to cover. It wasn't unpleasant work, though, as I was getting happy and increasingly aroused noises out of Kim.

Leaning forward and back to work her muscles with long strokes up and down was also brushing the tip of my penis against the crack of Kim's ass. The contact was getting me warmed up and I could feel blood beginning to move south. As I became more erect, length and depth of contact was increasing. At one point, I sat up to get Kim's shoulders, then sat down again only to have my largely erect cock nestle full-length in the crack of Kim's ass. Kim pushed her ass up at me and my cock, trying to capture my cock with her ass cheeks.

I moved back slightly so that I could get a better angle. I put my right leg on the floor and stood up slightly, then pressed my cock down to aim it at her pussy. Kim pushed her ass up and spread her legs slightly. I pressed forward and my cock parted her pussy lips and went in about an inch. I moved forward a little, held on to Kim's ribs, and slid my cock all the way into her.

"Oh, God, that's so good, John!" Kim said. She pressed her face into the couch and lifted her ass a little. "Fuck me hard!"

I pulled out a couple inches and pushed in vigorously. Kim's ass was spread nice and wide and I could see her lips stretching whenever I moved. There was a glossy sheen of Kim's juices on it. There was virtually no friction: sliding into Kim from behind had opened her nice and wide.

"I love it when you slam into me from behind!" Kim said breathily.

"Raise up a bit, honey," I said. Kim lifted up and held on to the edge of the couch. I bent forward and grabbed her tits.

"Oooh, that's nice!" Kim said. I rolled her areolae in my fingers. Kim moaned loudly.

I straightened up, grabbed her hips, and pumped hard and fast. Kim responded by pushing her ass into me with each stroke, saying "Oh!" each time I bottomed out. Sloshing noises were coming from Kim's cunt, which felt wonderfully hot and wet. Bits of white cream were flecking Kim's pubic hair, her pussy lips, and my cock.

I said "Finger your clit, honey!" Kim moved her right hand between her legs and I felt her fingers spread her pussy lips. She reached behind slightly and squeezed my cock as I plunged in and out.

"Oh, that's nice!" I said. "But finger your clit—I want you to come really big."

Kim moved her fingers up and I vaguely felt her stroking her clit. She immediately responded to the extra stimulation. Kim cried out "Oh, God, that's good!" and I felt her cunt contract around my cock. It was a little harder to push into her, but the extra pressure felt great. Kim was rubbing her clit as fast as she could and I was pumping into with deep, upward strokes when Kim suddenly twisted sideways and yelled "Fuck! Fuck! Oh, God, fuck, yes!" She fell off the couch and landed on the carpet and I was hit with a spray of hot pussy juice.