Kim and Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim kept shouting in pleasure and she sprayed a couple more squirts of juice, getting it all over me, the couch, and the carpet. After a minute of lying on the rug and holding on to the couch, Kim said, "That was wonderful!" She opened her eyes and saw how wet everything was (including me), and said "Oh, no!" and started to cry.

I scooped Kim into my arms and held her and said "There's nothing to cry about, princess." I rocked her back and forth and the crying slowed. "I love this. It's so wonderful that you're learning to do this. I can't tell you how happy it makes me seeing you cum this big."

Kim sniffed and said "But I made such a mess!"

"There's you all over the place, but I'm sure that no lasting damage has been done. There's spot remover if nothing else. But I really don't mind, kitten. This is amazing."

Kim's sniffles had tapered off and she looked at me and said "I really love you, you know."

"I know. I feel the same about you," I said. I kissed her hard and she responded enthusiastically. We stayed wrapped around each other, smooching for a few minutes, until Kim's hand stroked its way down my chest and grabbed my cock, which was still hard.

"Oh, I left you hanging!" Kim said in distressed tones. She started tearing up again and I said "No, no, I was perfectly willing to wait. And watching you cum like that is going to make me cum that much bigger."

Kim sniffed and said "Prove it!"

"What?" I said, startled.

"Prove it! If you're going to cum that much bigger, I want to watch it," she said.

"Sure, princess. What did you have in mind?"

Kim sat up and started playing with nipples provocatively. "I'd like to sit on the floor here and have you stand over me and jerk off. When you cum, I want you to spray it all over me. And we'll see just how much you cum." I kissed Kim with a more intense feeling and stood up. Kim pushed the coffee table out of the way and arranged herself so that she was leaning against the couch.

"Stand so you're straddling me. I want to look up at your cock and see you pumping it." I did as she said. My cock was rock-hard once more and I looked down at Kim.

"You're incredible," I said. "I knew you all these years and not once did I ever expect you were such a slut." Kim inhaled deeply. Playing a hunch, I added "You're delightfully respectable on the outside but as soon as you can, you live for being a little whore." Kim gasped audibly. She spread her legs and moved both hands down to her pussy.

I spat on my hand and gripped my cock. I stroked it hard and said "I love it that you're a cum slut. You're incredibly fuckable," I said. Kim was pushing a finger into her pussy by this time.

"More, John, I love it when you talk to me like that!" Kim said.

"I think there are things you haven't told me. You probably get so horny that you start thinking about grabbing a stranger off the street just to fuck you blind. Or maybe you'd like to fuck yourself with that big purple dildo in public somewhere. Ormaybe..." Kim dug into her pussy harder and looked at me expectantly. "Maybe I should get you one twice that size so you can feelreally full!"

"Oh, God, yes, please!" Kim said.

Kim really did look like a hot slut. Her crotch and thighs were soaked from her recent orgasm and she was covered in sweat. My hand was moving up and down my cock rapidly and I was squeezing and tugging my nipples with the other hand.

"Or maybe, best of all, I should also get three or four other men to jerk off over you and soak you with cum." Kim made a muffled shriek and started cumming and I felt the first jet of cum blast out of my cock. A little of it hit Kim's hair, but most of it shot straight onto the back of the couch. I aimed my cock down, trying to hit Kim's mouth. The second shot felt as big as anything I'd felt before and an enormous blast of cum splattered all over Kim's face. Most of it hit next to one side of her nose, but there was so much cum and it was so liquid that about a third of it splashed across Kim's lips. She opened her mouth wide and said "More!" and stuck out her tongue.

The third and fourth spurts hit her chin and neck, followed by her tits. I regained enough control to aim again and the fifth spurt hit mostly in her mouth. Kim swallowed quickly and reopened her mouth. I felt a few drops come out weakly, which landed on the base of her neck. My legs started to give way as the rush from cumming ebbed and I fell forward on the couch. I was still straddling Kim, though, so my drooping cock was only a few inches from her forehead (one last drop smeared across her right eyebrow as I fell). Kim reached up with juicy fingers and grabbed my cock and started nursing on it.

"Aaaaaah, gently!!" I said. Kim stopped tonguing me and just moved my cock gently in and out of her mouth, keeping the tongue well out of the way. I could feel a bit of suction here and there as she pulled the last bits of cum from my organ. I moved my leg slowly and carefully and disengaged my cock from Kim's mouth. I moved off to one side, then slowly sat down with my back against the couch next to Kim.

"Gawd, that felt great!" I said. I looked at Kim, who was covered with my juices and said "Big enough for you?"

Kim reached up to the splatter on her face and scooped up a big fingerful and licked it off. "You taste so good," she said. "And yes, I think this proves your point."

"I don't think you've noticed all of the proof," I said. I pointed to the puddle of cum that was now running down between her breasts. "There's this," I said, "and this here." I touched her neck near the half dozen big drops of cum. "What do you think about that, eh?"

Kim slowly touched a few of the drops on her neck, collar, and breasts, and said "Oh, my God, that was really big, wasn't it?" I nodded.

"You ever hear of a pearl necklace?" I said.

"I'm not sure."

"That's when you end up with big pearly drops of cum all over your neck and tits," I said "That's what you've got right now."

"Mmmmmm!!!! Oh, I like getting pearl necklaces!" Kim said.

"C'mere, kid." I put my arm under her shoulders and pulled her to me. We hugged tightly, then started kissing fiercely, while the cum on Kim's chest and neck made us slide frictionlessly on each other as we moved.