Kim and Me Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!"

"Donna looked at me and said 'Can I try your vibrator in me?' I said 'Sure, go for it.' This was the 70s, after all, so nobody was even worried about herpes then. The worst we figured we might get was a shared yeast infection. Donna reached down with the tip of the vibrator and ran it across her clit."

"What happened?"

"She almost jumped and she went "Oh!" very loudly. And she immediately pushed the vibrator in about an inch, which got her very excited. She was going "Oh, oh, oh!" and started fucking herself with the vibrator and pulling it out every so often and running the tip over her clit and then pushing it back in a little deeper. Finally, it was to the point that she was leaning way back and fucking herself with the vibrator fairly deeply. It was really hot to watch and I started cumming. When Donna heard me cumming, she looked at me and then shoved the vibrator in as far as she could and rubbed her clit and came, too."

"We just stayed there for a moment in the afterglow and then we both got embarrassed and covered up a little. Then we realized that there probably wasn't a lot to be embarrassed about because we'd both been masturbating and both of us relaxed. I said 'How's the vibrator feel?' Donna said 'I think I need to get one of these for myself!'"

"Donna asked if using the vibrator like she had was anything like fucking. I said it was sort of like that, but the big difference was feeling the boy on top of you and getting all the skin contact. And that a real cock felt different from the vibrator—not so hard and having it squirt felt really nice, too. Donna was very curious about how all of this felt. Like I said, she was interested but inexperienced."

"We talked for a few minutes and she kept asking questions. I'm actually not quite sure how we got there but I figure we were both slightly drunk and very horny and we ended up in her bed with me kind of on top of her trying to simulate fucking with the vibrator. I couldn't tell you whose idea it was. It just sorta happened between us."

"It was very nice being on top of Donna. She smelled really good and she was feeling my breasts and holding my ass and running her hands all over me. Being on top of her and trying to fuck her with the vibrator wasn't very convenient so I rolled over on my side and we lay next to each other. I moved down and started sucking her nipples while I was moving the vibrator in and out of her, which made Donna pull my head into her chest. She started pulling my nipples in response, which was getting me very hot, too."

"I moved further down so my head was on her tummy and played with her clit while I was fucking her. Donna was running her hands over my head and back. My fingers were getting dry rubbing her clit, so I licked them without thinking, you know, to wet them just like I'd do when I was playing with myself, and Ireallyliked the way Donna tasted. She was kind of peppery and tasted different from what I tasted like. I moved my head down and licked her clit, copying what I'd felt boys do to me at that point. Donna liked that a lot and spread her legs really wide."

"I kept licking her clit but the vibrator was getting in the way and it was hard plastic, of course, which wasn't very sexy, so I pulled it out and put my head all the way down between her legs and licked her slit nice and deep. Donna kept pushing her hips up into me and trying to fuck my tongue and I was tasting this incredible pussy. She came really hard in a couple minutes of licking and thrashed around on the bed and pushed my head hard into her pussy while she tensed her whole body, then she fell back on the bed and said 'Wow! I mean,wow!! That wasincredible!!'"

"You liked it, too, I gather?" I was stroking my cock gently with one hand while pressing down on the base of my cock and balls with the other.

"Oh, yeah, it was awesome!" Kim said. "I knew how nice it was to get eaten and I already had figured out how much I loved sucking a boy off, but I'd never eaten another woman before and it was awfully nice, too. Donna wanted to know if that felt like it when a guy ate you. I said 'I don't know. I liked it, though.' Donna said 'What did I taste like?' I said 'Here, let me show you,' and I scooted up and gave her a quick kiss. She kissed me back, then pulled back for a moment and licked her lips. She said 'Ooooh, that's nice!' I said 'You like the way you taste?' Donna said 'Yes, but I was actually talking about kissing you," and she kissed me again really hard with a lot of tongue.'

"Ooooh, that's very hot," I said.

"I liked it and kept kissing her back, too. We stayed there for a couple minutes kissing each other and I was thinking 'I've never kissed a girl before. This is hot!' Donna was feeling my breasts again while we necked and I was feeling hers and then I got a fit of the giggles. Donna said 'What?' and I said 'This is just like my last date except you have much nicer tits than he did!' Donna sat up and said 'Mine, too!' and she cracked up. We stayed snuggled up to each other and laughed about this. When we stopped laughing, we just looked at each other for a minute, and then Donna pulled my head into her breasts again. I kissed them all over and sucked on her nipples a lot and I felt Donna putting her fingers in my pussy. I spread my legs so she could get inside me and kept sucking her nipples and running my hands over her breasts."

"Donna apparently knew a lot about using fingers on her clit because I was getting hot in record time. I was moaning into her chest and pulled my legs up so she could get into me deeper. She pulled her fingers out of my pussy and licked them. I knew she just wanted to taste me because I very wet. Donna said 'Mmmmm, that's very nice! You taste completely different from me.' She put two or three fingers back into me and was doing lovely things to my clit and my pussy at the same time. I was getting very hot when Donna pulled my head off her breasts and said 'You taste wonderful. Can I lick you like you licked me?' 'Yes, please!' Donna said 'Thank you! I want to see how this feels from the guy's side. And I love the way you taste.'"

"Donna had me scoot up on her bed and spread my legs, then she got into position between my legs and held my thighs and started licking me. She didn't have a lot of technique at first but I gave her some direction on what to lick and where and how and she picked up on it right away. It wasn't like I had to show her where my clitoris was at least." Kim looked meaningfully at me and I said "Hey, I haven't had this problem for 30 years!" She smiled and said "Certainly not this weekend, anyway." I rolled my eyes and mimed sticking a knife in my heart. Kim laughed.

"Donna was eating me and really getting into it and I held her head on my pussy rather like she'd done with me. I came nicely, not as big as she had, but it sure felt good. Donna lifted her head up and rested her cheek on my thigh and said 'Okay, now you've hadmelickyou. How does it feel compared to when a boy does it?' I said 'It's fairly similar and it feels good both ways and I loved having you lick me. I think the real trick here is to find you someone male who likes doing this and let you decide for yourself.' Donna said 'Oh, god, yes, that'd be lovely!' She slithered up the bed so she was next to me and kissed me. I had to agree that having the smell of my cunt on her face was a real turn-on."

"It was getting pretty late by this time and we were both sozzled and we'd both cum a couple times and we were beginning to drift off. I said 'Do you want to sleep together tonight?' Donna said 'Would you like to?' I said 'Yeah, I think so. You're nice to touch and I'd like to be able to wrap my legs around you during the night.' Donna said 'Good. I'd like it, too.'"

"She got up and turned off the light and came back and lay down next to me and kissed me and said 'You liked doing this?' I said 'Yes, very much.' Donna said 'Me, too.' We got as comfortable as we could on the bed—dorm beds are always small—and fell asleep together."

"That sounds incredibly sweet, Kim," I said. I had been stroking myself slowly during the story but I wasn't close to cumming, just enjoying what Kim was saying. "You'd said that you'd done more of this?"

"Yes, we did on a few other occasions," Kim said. "It was really nice and it took the edge off and it was very comforting. Itwassweet and Donna was a really nice girl. The big difference it made for us is that we weren't embarrassed about masturbating around each other any more. That was a blessing a few times for me when I was just massively horny and we didn't have a lot of privacy at the time."

"We had fun with each other a couple more times when we weren't seeing anyone and we wanted some closeness and physical contact. And a couple times, one or the other of us helped the other person along when they were masturbating. That was fun. But the really big thing that happened once afterwards was the night Donna got laid the first time."

"What, the two of you did a threesome with the guy?"

"No, nothing like that. Actually, it was probably a little kinkier, to tell the truth," Kim said.

"I'm all ears!" I said.

"I see at least one other body part that's paying attention."

"Well, uh, yes...."

"Donna was going out on a date with a guy named Steve she'd seen a couple times before. She was fairly sure that tonight was going to be the night and was quite excited. We spent a lot of time getting her ready and looking her best for this, but she was completely hyper about everything and couldn't calm down. She'd showered and was still in her towel and trying to do her makeup and get her hair just right about an hour and a half before he was going to stop by to get her and she was so nervous she could hardly brush her hair."

"Finally, Donna said 'God, I'm just too nervous and horny! I've got to use the vibrator for a few minutes so I can calm down enough so I can get ready.' Donna had gotten her own vibrator by now and she pulled it out of her drawer and ripped her bathrobe off and threw herself down on her bed with it. Donna had gotten a lot more aggressive with the vibrator and immediately pushed it into her pussy."

"She wasn't playing with her nipples with it?"

"Oh, sometimes she would, yes, but when she was really hot, she'd just spread her lips and push it in. The following year, we weren't living in the same room anymore but we still were friends and she told me that she had gotten a dildo that she really enjoyed, so I think that's what it was she liked. Anyway, she was fucking herself hard and fast with it and I knelt by the side of her bed and started sucking her nipples, which we both liked. Donna was pushing it in hard and fast and she looked like she had cum, but she was so wired by now, that she wanted more. She said 'I want you do me, please!' That sounded like fun, so I got up on the bed and took over pushing the vibrator in and out. That got her going and she came again very quickly and rather loudly."

"This was the big thing?" I asked.

"No, this was getting her ready to go out. She got dressed up and looked great and met the boy and went out. I didn't have a date that night so I studied for a while and then watched TV with friends. I went to bed about 11:30 and went to sleep. About 1:30, the door opens and Donna came in. I woke up and turned on the light and said 'How'd the date go?' Donna's eyes were very sparkly and she said 'Even better than you said it'd be!' She hung up her coat and said 'It was really, really amazing!'"

"I sat up in bed and said 'Tell me!' Donna started changing out of her dress clothes and said they'd gone out for a really nice dinner and then had gone walking by the little lake near campus. It was a warm night and they'd ended up in the woods near the east shore of the lake. They were on a blanket they'd brought and they were making out pretty hot and Steve put his hand under her dress. Donna was all in favor of this idea and grabbed his cock and they started undressing each other enough so that the clothes didn't get in the way. Steve got very excited and started eating Donna, who came very hard. When she was done, she pulled him on top of her and said 'Fuck me, Steve!' and they did. Donna came again as he was fucking her and then Steve came inside her, which apparently made Donna cum once more."

"They lay there for a few minutes and then Donna said she wanted to try sucking Steve off. She was satisfied, but she told me that she was having so much fun, she didn't want to waste an opportunity to try everything she'd heard about. Donna rolled Steve on his back and started licking him. He was pretty soft at first, Donna said, but he got hard very quickly. Donna loved the flavor of his cum and her juices on his cock and started getting hot again while she sucked him."

"Steve got very excited and was pushing his cock into Donna's mouth. Donna tried jerking him off a little like I'd showed her but was having too much fun sucking him and just ended up holding on to his cock and getting as much of it into her mouth as she could. When Steve came, Donna said she couldn't have stopped sucking if she'd wanted to and she swallowed everything and then sucked him until he couldn't take any more. Steve and Donna stayed there for a little while longer and made out some more, then they walked back to Steve's car and he dropped her off at the dorm."

"All the while she was telling me this, she was getting undressed. When she got down to her underwear, I could see that her panties had a huge wet stain. Donna dropped her underwear into our clothes hamper and put on her bathrobe and sat on her bed and finished telling me her story. I asked her if she was planning on doing this again with Steve and Donna said 'Oh, yeah, as soon as I can!' I then asked her how this stacked up compared to masturbating and Donna said she couldn't even find words for how good it was in comparison. I laughed and said 'Sounds like you got lucky and Steve's good at this.' Donna said 'I guess so!'"

"I asked Donna how she liked Steve going down on her and she agreed that it was very good, but that it wasn't exactly better from what we did, but it was definitely different. Donna then said 'The thing that I was surprised about was how wonderful it was to suck him off!' I said 'I know! It's really strange but it gets me hot, too, but I couldn't say why.'"

"I always figured that it was the pheromones," I said.

"Well, it could be, but I've also enjoyed the way it feels. Doesn't matter too much to me. I just know I love it. And Donna did, too. So we sat there in the room comparing notes about things for a little while. Donna really had gotten lucky with Steve. As a matter of fact, the second guy she had sex with was just awful and she went back to Steve for a while just to make sure that it wasn't her. She had better luck after that, though."

"Anyway, we were talking and she kept thinking of other things that she'd noticed about all of this and I started getting horny. Some of it was her telling me in detail about a pretty nice evening with Steve, but I kept smelling the faint cum smell she had clinging to her."

"Itwasthe pheromones," I said.

"Probably. In any case, I was sleeping with just a t-shirt on and I started rubbing myself while I was listening to Donna describe all these details. Donna was still pretty worked up and I think she got off watching me rubbing myself as she told me and she started rubbing herself, too. After a couple minutes, she lifted her fingers to her nose and smelled and said 'God, that smells so hot!' and she held her fingers out to me. I could smell Steve's cum on them and I sucked her fingers for a moment and went 'Mmmmm!'"

"This was too much for Donna, because she practically pounced on me and started kissing me hard and pushing her pussy against my thigh. I was almost as hot as she was at this point and was kissing her back and we were both trying to finger each other. Donna kissed her way down my stomach and started eating me hard. I was getting off and was fingering Donna, who was kind of sideways to me, and I smelled my fingers and she smelledverycummy! This just went down my spine and I pulled her up and we started eating each other really hard. I came two or three times that I know about and I just couldn't stop."

"Definitelythe pheromones!" I said.

"Must have been! Donna stopped eating me eventually when I was getting her too distracted from all the licking I was doing to her and she came one last time really loudly. She screamed as a matter of fact, which got the girls next door banging on the wall to get us to shut up. This shocked both of us into this huge embarrassed silence for about a minute and then we caught each others' eye and we just howled. The girls next door banged on the wall again a couple minutes later and we piped way down and Donna said 'Sorry!' We heard some kind of muffled comment from the other side of the wall and we put pillows over our faces and howled into them for a few more minutes."

"We finally got to bed and went to sleep. We saw the next-door neighbors the next day in the hall and said 'Sorry for all the noise!' and they just shook their heads at us and didn't say anything. We didn't say anything else but when we'd turned the corner and were out of earshot, we both cracked up again."

"Donna and I didn't do anything together after that, but we weren't shy about masturbating in front of each other for the rest of the semester. At the end of the semester, Donna moved off campus to a shared house and I ended up getting the room to myself for the rest of the year."

I breathed deeply and said "That was amazing. And very sweet. Have you kept in touch with Donna since then?"

"I lost touch with her about 15 years ago," Kim said. "She'd gotten married for the second time to a really nice guy, but work took them to Tennessee or somewhere and I lost touch with her. She hasn't checked in with the college's alumni office recently, but I've got my address there so she'll be able to find me if she's interested."

I moved over to Kim's side of the couch and took her in my arms. "I think that one of the many reasons I love you is that you're a sweet and wonderful and sensitive person." I kissed her for a long and happy moment. "You also kiss very nicely," I added.

"Thank you, handsome," Kim said. "I've got no complaints about you, either."

"I'm sure that there are other fine points to you, but I'm at a loss to think of them at the moment," I said. I paused and looked up at the ceiling. "Oh, yes, it's probably got something to do with those cute ankles."

"Theseankles?" Kim asked, lifting her legs in the air and slowly spreading them.

"Yes, those very ones," I said. "There's something about them that I admire enormously."

"Is there anything in particular about them you like?" Kim said. She'd stretched her legs out as far as she could on the couch and now bent her legs and touched her toes together in mid-air. This was offering me an unparalleled view of her moist pussy, which I was studiously pretending to avoid.

"Well, let's see," I said. I looked intently at her ankles while running my fingers up and down her pussy. The lips were parted wide and the insides were shiny and red. I pushed my middle finger into her and then slowly pulled it out. I brought my hand to my face and slowly stroked my chin with it, rubbing Kim's juices all over my chin and jawline, all the while staring at her ankles. "It's probably the flexibility of them that I like," I said.

"Oh,you!" Kim said and covered my face with kisses. We stayed on the couch and smooched for a while, then we snuggled. I lay there with my head on her breasts and we touched and talked.