Kim and Me Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The spell was broken abruptly by Cookie, who gave me a second's warning by meowing right before leaping off the back of the couch to join us. 15 pounds of cat landing on one's kidneys, even from a foot away, is buzzkill for any romantic mood.

"What doyouwant?" I said. Cookie meowed again. "Timmy's fallen down a well? There are crocodiles massing to attack? Timmy's read all of Dostoievski and he's got a gun to his head?" Cookie jumped over to the coffee table and looked expectantly at me.

"Oh, it's feeding time!" I said to Kim. "Excuse me while I go throw food down for the starving animals." I got up and fed the cats.

Kim took advantage of the pause to hit the bathroom. After she returned, she said "I think we should go outside at this juncture."

"What would you like to do?" I said. "How about.... Hey, I know! How'd you like to go to the park and we'll do Frisbee golf?"

"Excellent idea!" Kim said. "Let's go get dressed and hit the course." She turned and walked towards the bedroom.

"Can I take you to my favorite coffee place en route?"

"If you must, I'm sure I'll bear up," Kim said from the bedroom.

"Sounds good! I'll go find the Frisbees." I looked outside at the weather. "I'd say we can dress casually; it's not going to rain anytime soon and the walking will be nice. But a light jacket or sweater would be good to bring along just in case."

I went downstairs to my office. I always kept the golfing Frisbees in my office for no other reason than I thought they looked cool. I had two driver disks, heavy discus-like Frisbees rated at 195 grams each, and three putters, which were much bigger and thicker. The drivers would just keep going even in a stiff breeze. I'd always worried just a bit that they'd do some real damage if they actually hit anyone. The putters were lighter and would roll, air bounce, and do all sorts of maneuvering curves and were the very thing for getting into the Frisbee golf "holes," big baskety things on poles with loose chains on them to kill the motion of a Frisbee so it would drop into the basket below.

Kim had changed into blue jeans, walking shoes, and a light cotton shirt. She had a sweater knotted around her neck. I got into a similar outfit--jeans, walking shoes, and a denim shirt. We got in the car and drove to the park.

There were several other Frisbee golfers out. The weather was good and the wind was very light, making for excellent golfing. I parked and we walked to the first tee. Most of the holes were a par 3, which meant that you'd throw the driver disk from the tee, then use the driver disk again to get within putting range, then use the putter disk to drop it in the hole. There was one par 2 (hole 3) and a par 4 (the 9th hole) that had a nasty dogleg with trees in the way so you couldn't just fling the driver out over the dogleg.

We teed off. Kim had always had a good throwing arm and could throw a driver disk as well as I. We walked out to where we'd landed, which was about 20 feet from each other. Kim threw first and got to about 15 feet from the hole. I did slightly better, landing 12 feet from the hole. We walked over to the hole. Kim holed it in par, but I missed and watched my putter sail gently and gracefully by the hole and land 10 feet on the other side.

"Crap!" I said.

"Sun was in your eyes, was it?" Kim said impishly.

"Nope, I just duffed the shot completely," I growled. I made it the second time.

As the game progressed, it was clear that Kim was in great form that day. She was doing consistently better on her putts than I was. I was having a tendency to overshoot about every other hole, which was costing me dearly. By the time we reached the 8th hole, Kim was at 26 strokes and I was at 31.

Kim teed off first on the 7th and did pretty well. As I was about to drive, I felt the breeze suddenly pick up and I paused. It felt like we were getting enough breeze that I might get some additional distance out of the driver. I changed my direction slightly and heaved a giant-killer of a throw. The driver flew up in a high arc and we could see the breeze catch it and push it forward. It kept sailing over and started coming down near the green. I was furiously body-englishing the disk and yelling "Get over!" as it descended.

It must've worked. The driver sliced down at what looked like a 70-degree angle and, without any bounce at all, landed directly in the hole. I looked at this for a second and then started jumping up and down and yelling "Yes! Yes! A hole in one!!" Kim started jumping up and down, too. It was inspiring.

As we calmed down, Kim looked at me and said "You're going to be completely insufferable for weeks now, aren't you?"

"Oh, weeks at the very least," I said. "I could see this being a dining-out moment for years to come, actually."

"Oh, God...."

We finished up the hole. Kim's concentration was a little rattled by the hole-in-one and shot two over par, making the score 31-32, her favor. We came up on the 9th hole and looked at it. The breeze had stayed up, which added a second difficulty to a normally tough hole: the drivers would tend to get blown into the trees if you tried for a lot of arc to get around them. You could still do it, but it wasn't easy.

Kim teed off first again. She got good distance and negotiated a fair amount of the curve. She looked like she was in good position for par. I didn't do nearly so well and only made it to the edge of the dogleg. We threw again and Kim was in great shape for par, landing about 30 feet from the hole. I was out another 25 feet, still possible, but not as good as I'd have liked.

Kim putted first and made it in par. I took my third shot and got close to the hole... but my fourth shot hit the hole and bounced off, lying there at the foot of the hole. I walked up and stuffed it in the basket (it was that close) and said "You win!" Kim smiled broadly and said "Even with a hole-in-one, I beat you!"

"At least Ihada hole-in-one," I said.

"I didn't need one, so I saw no cause to waste it," Kim replied smugly. I raised my arms and went "Ahhhhhhhh!" and started chasing her. Kim ran off, whooping with laughter.

I caught up with Kim near the dogleg. She'd run into the stand of trees and was waiting for me. (Kim always had been able to run faster than me.) It was a large clump of trees, about 20 feet by 30 feet and it was relatively dense in places. I came up to her and grabbed her and kissed her. Kim kissed me back and then started tickling me under the ribs. I laughed and started tickling her back and it became a tickle fight that put us both on the ground laughing. We eventually stopped laughing and started kissing again, much more intensely than before.

Kim was unbuttoning my shirt and pulling it off and I was doing the same to her. Kim unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out. She said "Fuck my mouth!" and sucked me deeply. I pumped my cock into her as she sucked lustily.

Kim took me deeply and then came out to the head, then back in and down her throat. She was tonguing me heavily and her arms were wrapped around my back, holding on to me. Kim always gave incredible head, but the thrill of being outside in a grove in the middle of a city park was very intense. I came within a few minutes, groaning deeply but keeping it quiet so as not to alert anyone who might be in earshot. My cum felt thick and heavy and I could feel it pouring out of me. Kim made a gulping noise as she swallowed, which was very hot.

I pulled Kim up and we kissed hotly for a few minutes. My cum was all over her breath, giving it a hot, rich smell. There was even a bit of cum on her upper lip that I licked off. I reached down to Kim's fly and discovered that it was already open and her panties were pulled off to one side. Kim put her fingers up to my mouth and I could taste her juices where she'd already been playing with herself while sucking me.

I reached inside Kim's jeans and felt her pussy. She was all wet again. I started fingering the top of her slit and playing with the base of her clit with an upward, tickling motion. Kim clung to me and kissed me while I fingered her. She would moan into my mouth and then kiss me, then do it again. I could feel her getting slightly wetter and her clit and the pussy had gotten larger from the excitement.

As she was getting close to cumming, we heard three people walking by the dogleg. We froze for a second, but they hadn't heard us. I whispered to Kim "If you make any noise, they'll hear you and they'll know what you're up to." I rolled her wet clit between my fingers and she looked both scared and excited. I kissed her and she moaned into my mouth, trying to muffle the noise and also let it out.

"I'll bet it's going to be really hard for a slut like you to keep quiet as you cum, isn't it?" I said, digging my fingers deep inside her. Kim made a tiny "Mmm-hmm!" noise and kept kissing me hard. I could feel a scream building up and I pushed in deeper. "You don't want to be discovered, but part of you does, just so they can see you cumming." My fingers were alternating between pushing deep into Kim's pussy and then spreading her pussy lips wide and stroking the length of her clit. Kim's thighs were trembling heavily and I knew she was right about to cum.

"If they see you, they'll know what you are. Only really bad girls get fingered like this in public," I said. Kim clung to me hard and covered my mouth with hers, making a strangled shrieking noise in her throat as she came all over my fingers. We held tightly to each other for half a minute and I could feel Kim continuing to cum.

We lay on the ground for a few minutes. I said "We're probably covered with twigs. Anyone who sees us will know we've been rolling around outside."

"Yes, but they won't be able to prove anything," Kim said. I surreptitiously glanced at her jeans: yes, there was a slight dark patch from the moisture. I said nothing.

"We should probably go unless you'd care for another game," Kim continued. "I'd be glad to beat you again."

"Oh, no," I replied. "Between the hole-in-one and the after-game victory celebration, I think I've done enough golf today to last me for a while."