Kim and Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doc38
Doc38
1 Followers

Stephanie came with such force that I couldn't move my finger and it felt like a vice was gripping my cock, fast rapid spasms, clamping down forcefully on my monstrous cock. I couldn't hold back when I felt her, and let out a scream of pain and pleasure as I felt my cock swell and shoot a massive load of hot, creamy cum deep into Stephanie s fluttering pussy. "OOOOOOO GODDDDD..." It was as if at that moment she came again with full force, once again clamping down on my cock, milking every drop of sweet cum from my cock.

When her orgasm had settled, she almost fell back on my chest, my cock buried still deep inside her tight cunt. I slowly started to fondle her small, firm breasts until her breathing returned to normal. We lay there for a good 5 minutes before she got off me, and to my surprise joined Kim in licking every drop of cum from my now limb cock. Soon afterwards, she left the room and I heard the shower run. Kim and I talk for a while, exchanging kisses and smiles, when she helped me get dressed and walked me to the door. I kisses her good-bye and was feeling satisfied. A big smile covered my face for the rest of the day.

I received a number of calls after that from either Kim or Stephanie, but those are stories for a next time.

I trust you will send me e-mail if you enjoyed this story as much as I did. And just so by the way, this really happened.

Doc38
Doc38
1 Followers
12