Kim Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her tight, pressed to her back and our thrusts and contractions subsided. Our bodies were covered with perspiration. I stayed next to her and felt the cum drain from her pussy and then my cock plopped out and it continued to drip on the floor, with her foot still resting on the drawer.

Finally, we each took a shower and got ready to go down to breakfast. We were both very relaxed and languid.

The rest of the day we spent sight-seeing in Santa Fe. Having grown up in the East, the scenery and architecture seemed so different from what I was used to. It all seemed so sparse and stark, compared to the bigger trees with more foliage and the brick or wooden houses, many of them two story, that I grew up with. We visited a pueblo, had a nice lunch and then spent the afternoon at The Museum of Indian Arts and Culture. It was a great day, but we were both tired from all the activities yesterday and last night so it was a relief to get back to the hotel. We both decided to take a quick shower, have an early dinner and then get to bed early.

After dinner, we went back to the room to read and relax. Even though there was over thirty years' difference in age, we found an amazing amount to talk about. We were both avid readers, and interested in art, music, and the theater. Admittedly much of our taste in music differed but there was also a significant amount of overlap.

We began to prepare for bed quite early, around 9:30 or so. We both did our thing in our bathrooms and then I came out to sit propped up in bed to read while Kim finished up. I never wore anything to bed so I was nude. When she came out, she was wearing a light robe and she sat on the other side of the bed while we chatted about what we would do the next day. As we talked, she began to brush her hair.

"Kim, you have beautiful hair. You must spend a lot of time taking care of it."

She replied, "not that much, just normal washing and conditioning. And I brush it every night before I go to bed. I don't know if it helps that much or not but that's what I've always done since I was a little girl."

I rose and moved to the other side of the bed. "Here, let me brush it for you."

She smiled, "really? No one's brushed my hair for years, since I was a little girl. My mom and gramma used to brush it for me then sometimes." Before she gave me the brush, she rubbed the back of it softly over my soft cock. "God, I adore you," she said, looking at it.

"Settle down, Miss, I'm an old man you know." I took the brush from her hand and she turned so her back was to me. As I've said before, her hair reached her shoulders and it really was quite lustrous and beautiful. I made long slow strokes, holding the length of hair in one hand as I gently moved the brush through it.

"So, you've never had a boy brush your hair, Kim? Many girls find it to be a very sensual thing, to have a man feeling their hair and caressing it, moving the brush slowly through it. I lift your hair and see your exposed neck, paler than the rest of you because it's not in the sun. Do you like this?" I caressed her neck. "Your neck feels good and so do your ears. You have beautiful little ears, Kim. Do you like it when you feel my breath on your neck and I kiss it? How about when you feel it on your ears? Does that excited you too?"

She answered yes to all those questions. My fingers moved to the top of her robe and I opened it slowly as I bent over to kiss her neck. She shrugged her shoulders and the robe feel around her body, to her waist.

"Kim, you have beautiful tits, so nice and firm but yet soft and yielding when I touch them. Remember the first day, Kim, when we were in the car and I was caressing your tits? God they felt so good in my hand. I wanted to suck them that day, Kim, and then I wanted to suck your pussy and then fuck your pussy. Does it feel good for your tits to be exposed to me like this?"

"Yes, Bill, it feels so good. Do you want to feel them, Bill?"

And she arched her back to thrust her tits out. I cupped them very loosely, as I whispered to her and kissed her neck. "Ahh, they feel good, Kim, so nice and warm. So kissable. I bet you can almost have an orgasm when I feel them, can't you? Kim, when you masturbate, do you like to caress your tits?"

"Yeah, sometimes - to get me in the mood. I like to pull my nipples and pinch them. When I do that I can feel it all the day down to my cunt."

I pinched them for her. "Does that make your pretty little pussy hot and wet, Kim?"

"Yes," she replied.

I stood up. "I have to finish brushing your hair now, Kim. I don't want to neglect my duty."

She almost gasped, "noooo...that was feeling so good, Bill."

"I know but we may get back to that later. Right now, I have work to do."

So I resumed brushing, making long, slow strokes as I held her hair. I lifted her hair and pulled it from underneath, back towards me. And then I brushed it down again. As I did so, I moved so the head of my dick was just grazing her back. She reached her hand behind and pulled me forward to her, lifting my cock and pressing it against her as she did so. My balls and underside of my dick were now lining her back.

I continued to brush the sides of her hair as I talked to her. "Kim, let's talk about your little pussy for a bit. Think about how it feels each time I make a stroke with the comb. Think about how it feels to have my cock and balls pressed to your back. Think about the fluids building inside your pussy, Kim. Whenever you touch me, I get a tingly sensation in my cock and balls. Does it feel the same way to your hot little pussy? I'm sure that the lips of your pussy, snuggled against the robe - by the way, take the robe out from under you." After she did so, I resumed, "The lips of your warm pussy are swelling now Kim, and they're changing color. You're getting sexually excited aren't you? Your nipples are hard and they're poking out. Your face is a little flushed, you're breathing a little harder. And I bet your pussy is beginning to almost leak juice on the bed. You may be wetting it right now, Kim, leaving a little dark streak from your slit. God, Kim, think about how it feels to have the head of my cock to those sweet lips, and I move it around a little bit to get it wet, and get you open. Remember when I fucked you in the bathroom this morning? You held your leg out so your greedy cunt would be available to me to fuck. Remember when I had my hand on it Kim? And you moved back and forth and fucked it. I could feel your little button-clit. I bet it's hardening now too Kim. Peeking out from its hiding place. Ah, Kim, you're moving your lower body a little; you're pressing your pussy to the sheet aren't you? Trying to get some stimulation. You must be so damn wet now."

She was again making her little moaning/whimpering sounds. "Bill, that feels so nice. I love it when you talk to me and get me hot. Do you want to check out how wet I am, Bill?"

"Sure, Kim." I moved to the front of her as she slid a little further on the bed. As I got on my knees, she put both feet on the bed and splayed her legs out to each side. My face was a few inches from her crotch. I didn't touch, simply looked - and talked.

"You have a pretty pussy, Kim. And I love the covering of hair. I can tell you're hot baby. Your pussy lips are darker than they were before and they're swollen. Because they're so puffy, I can't see inside - the pink part - yet, but I just know it'll be glistening with warm, slick cunt-juice. Hold it apart for me, Kim, and let me see."

She moved her hands, which had been slowly massaging her breasts, to her crotch and putting one on each side, pulled her pussy lips open. Her tits were pressed between her arms and her brown nipples were distended far above the rest of her breasts. As her hairy pussy lips opened, the pink, throbbing inner cunt-flesh was revealed. Her insides almost looked milky from the fluids that moistened her. Her clit was exposed and it looked like a tiny erect cock peeking out.

"Put a finger inside Kim, and show me how wet it gets." She complied and the first joint of her finger was shiny with her juice. "Now, suck it off your finger, Kim and tell me how it tastes."

She sucked it greedily, almost engulfing her whole forefinger in her mouth. As she made little slurping sounds, I got the sensation on my cock of having her little mouth on it, massaging it as she mouth-fucked me. After she finished sucking all the cunt-juice off, she smiled, "Bill, you should taste it. It is so sweet. I love my pussy juice."

I began to massage the insides of her inner thighs, with just my fingertips, working them from her knees almost up to her pussy but each time I neared it, I moved back to travel down her leg again. She tried to spread her legs more to give me greater access, and finally she turned a bit to put one foot on the headboard, while the other was still splayed to the side.

I picked up the brush that I'd been using on her hair. The handle was plastic and it was square but with very softly rounded edges, so the whole thing was almost round, and it was approximately four inches long. A softer layer of either rubber or soft plastic covered the harder plastic. I rubbed the brush handle up and down her inner thighs. I think Kim knew what was coming but she looked on serenely, her eyes clouded with lust. I kept talking to her, about her attractiveness, sexuality, about how hard she made me.

I took the brush handle and put it to my lips and wet it thoroughly, leaving an appreciable amount of saliva on the top. I then leaned on my elbows on the bed and put the handle gently to her slit and, just barely touching, spread her wetness and the saliva around. Her pussy was totally open now with the pinkness shining with moisture. I moved the tip of the brush handle to her fuck hole and dipped it inside a bit and then pulled it back out, and talked to Kim about the string of cunt juice that came with it. I licked the juice off the handle and sucked it a bit to make sure it was totally lubed. Then I put it back to Kim's pussy and let it nestle just inside her lips.

"Kim, does this feel good. It's nice and strong Kim. Good for fucking a tender little pussy with. Would you like me to fuck your tender little pussy with your hair brush, Kim?"

"Yes," she murmured softly.

And so I slid it further inside her and began slowly moving it in and out, wetting it more as it entered. Her labia looked so hot as they clung to the brush on the outward strokes. As I fucked it deeper into her pussy, I moved up on the bed so that I was lying next to her. I leaned down to kiss her deeply, as she put her arms around me. After kissing for a bit, still fucking her hot pussy, I kissed down her neck and took a nipple into my mouth and suckled her. She raised her legs towards her chest, so I reached under to handle the brush, barely missing a beat. I could tell she was near orgasm so I shifted down, and she pulled her knees to her chest, holding them with her hands, her slit parallel the ceiling. The brush handle was fully encompassed on the inward thrusts. As she began moaning more loudly, nearing climax, I leaned over and took her little clit between my lips and rotated them around it. This took her over the top. I held the brush to it deepest point and then just licked her pussy, all around the buried brush handle and then to her clit. She had a powerful orgasm, either a series or quite long one, and then we relaxed, and I eased the cum soaked brush handle out of her pussy. It was slimy with juice.

I moved to lie next to her. I pulled the cover up and we napped. Later, I lifted her leg and put my cock inside her and gave her a nice long slow fuck before we fell asleep a final time for the evening.

The rest of our stay in Santa Fe was spent relaxing by the pool, or in the spa, finding some good restaurants to try, and sex morning and evening. I have to admit that it was more sex in a few days that I'd ever had but with Kim, I think I could have done that for a long, long time.

Soon, though, we had to depart, me back to work and Kim to Duke. We promised to keep in touch and we did, by emails, IM, and periodic phone calls, many of which resulted in orgasms for both of us.

However, with the pressure of my work and Kim's in college, the contact diminished somewhat as the year wore on. Once I had business near Durham and Kim and I spent the night together and we picked up immediately where we left off. However, we also discussed on that visit the reality of our situation. Or at least I discussed it. I knew that Kim needed to form relationships with men nearer her own age. I also knew that someday she needed to marry and that she wanted kids. I'd had a vasectomy a few years ago, and also knew that I was too old to think about raising kids with someone as young as Kim. Therefore, I wanted to make sure that she understood that both of us needed more frequent sex that we could get from each other, and that I thought she should see men without thinking in some way she had to be loyal to me. Well, either I didn't handle it very well or Kim wasn't in the mood to hear it so all in all, she didn't receive all this well and she left somewhat upset.

Over the next few weeks I wrote and called Kim several times and we talked and at least on the surface, Kim seemed to understand where I was coming from and she'd indicated that she felt the same way. But, I could tell something had changed between us. Perhaps I shouldn't have talked about it to begin with; perhaps I should have let things take their course. Now, I was concerned about permanent damage to our relationship and I frankly wanted to continue to see Kim and have a relationship with her.

Over this same period of time, I began to devote more time to my personal life and starting seeing a very nice woman in her mid forties. She'd been divorced for several years and she had a son and daughter in college. The sex was magnificent and I liked her a lot, but at the same time, I didn't feel quite the same ease of communication and laughter that I did with Kim, and while the sex was very, very good, I didn't feel the passion I felt with Kim. But, she was absolutely right for me, particularly when age is factored in. The other thing in her favor is that she didn't want to rush into marriage and I knew that I wasn't ready then and possibly never would be.

I was able to keep up with Kim's parents, Art and Jean. I traveled to Atlanta quite often and when I did, I often stayed with them. I'd always liked them a great deal and it was good to re-establish relationships with both of them. Since I wanted to make sure that Kim did focus on her schoolwork and on beginning to date guys her own age, I consciously tapered off in my communications with her. But, by visiting with Art and Jean, they kept me up with what was going on with Kim. They had no idea of the kind and level of interest I had but it was natural to keep me up to date with what Kim and her brother, Robert, were up to. It was actually through them that I found out that Kim had gotten a pretty steady boyfriend.

On one level, I was glad of course. It was what I'd wanted, and what Kim needed. But on the other hand, I felt like someone had punched me in the stomach. I knew it was over but I kept telling myself that it had to end, that it actually should have never happened and that I should be glad it happened at all. I told myself that it was good for Kim and for me to happen the way it did - to have a brief passionate fling and then return to reality. Yeah, I kept telling myself that it was for the best, but my main feeling was that I was fucking lying through my teeth. In short, unlike what I would have imagined for a now 51 year-old guy, I was devastated and was pining over a 19 year-old girl. God, how did I ever get myself into his state?

But, slowly I did get accustomed to the idea. I won't lie and say that I was ecstatic about it emotionally but intellectually I could accept it, and emotionally, I could bear it. I actually lost all contact with Kim after we exchanged emails when she told me she was seeing the guy and like I'm supposed to do, I wrote back and told her how happy I was. She then called. We talked about lots of things but in the course of that, we both agreed that it wouldn't be appropriate for us to "see each other the way we did in Santa Fe and in Durham" anymore. As she phrased it, "I am kinda serious about Jason, and you're pretty serious about Stacy, so that probably makes sense." And it did.

So, a few months later, I got very excited but somewhat frightened when I got a call from Jean inviting me to a big party that they were throwing for their 25th wedding anniversary. I knew I'd be seeing Kim and I wanted to do that, but at the same time, it felt awkward and strange. I knew that by then when she saw me, the first thought would be would be, "what in the fuck did I ever see in this guy? God, I must have been desperate." And frankly I didn't want to see her and know what she was thinking. But I'd already accepted the invitation before I thought of all that, and then I couldn't figure out how to get out of it. Well, I figured I'd only be there a couple of hours and then duck out to get away. How bad could it be for a couple of hours? Heck, during most of that time, Kim would be so busy with her new boyfriend or with other friends, I wouldn't see that much of her.

So much for well-laid plans. The next day, Art called me and we talked about the party and I asked him for the name of a good hotel close by. He laughed and said he wouldn't hear of us staying anywhere else but with them. As I tried to explain that with Kim and her new boyfriend and Robert, and possibly other relatives, the place would be too full, he replied that first, Kim would not be bringing her boyfriend, and that two, Robert would be the only other one, and three, for me to shut up about it. Now, I'd have to be around Kim and this awkward situation for the entire weekend.

I got there a couple of hours before the party started so I could take my things to my room and settle in. It appeared to be a huge affair because caterers and decorators and some unidentifiable people were buzzing around. Kim and Robert were both out running errands so when I finished unpacking, I helped Art with a few last minute things.

Kim and Robert got home at the same time and I hugged them both. Kim was perhaps even more beautiful that the last time I saw her. It was strange. Seeing her in that setting, with her family there, and all her things around, reminded me that she was still the person that I'd known when she was little tom-boy wanting me to build her a tree house. At the same time, I had to admit that when she looked into my eyes, I also saw the woman that I'd fucked several times, and I thought I saw a glint in her eye that suggested she might have pleasant memories about that also. But, I knew it was still just a memory. I asked Kim about Jason and she bubbled on about how he was such a "good guy, and that you'd love him, Bill. He's so sweet and kind. He's really good to me." I think I was smiling when I told her happy I was that he was such a good guy. It was either that or I was gritting my teeth.

The party was great, with perhaps a couple of hundred people or so there. I met people that I hadn't seen in a very long time and it was nice to catch up, even though one gets tired of telling the same old stories over and over again, about what I'd been doing since we moved. Nevertheless it was very good.

At the height of the party, I looked around for Kim, just to see her I suppose. After looking around for twenty minutes or so, my curiosity was aroused more and so I decided to go inside - it was an outdoor party - to see if I could find her. I looked in several rooms and I didn't see her and so I started to go back out when I remembered the little library that was filled with books and a couple of easy chairs.