Kim Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you are," I said, finding her perusing a book. "What are you reading?"

She laughed, "sorry I disappeared. Living in a dorm, sometimes I just want to get by myself when I can. - no, I didn't mean you, I meant the crowd. I was just looking through some books. There's a lot here that I haven't looked at for a long time. I want to re-read some of these things. Why did you leave the party?"

"I didn't leave it exactly. I just came in looking for you. I'd missed you and I just wanted to see you privately and tell you how good you look and how happy I am for you."

Kim smiled, almost sadly it seemed to me, "thanks Bill that means a lot to me. Even when I was a little girl, you were always the voice of authority to me, the guy that everyone listened to, so thanks."

I touched her arm and leaned over to kiss her cheek. "You're welcome Kim. It's great to see you. I think we're all going out to dinner tomorrow night so we can talk more then. I know you're out playing tennis tomorrow and your dad and I are playing golf. Guess I'd better get back out to the party now."

"Bill, wait. I have something to show you."

I paused. Kim took a big coffee table sized book down from one of the upper shelves. "Let me show you something that I saw earlier."

She thumbed through it and found what she wanted. I moved next to her so I could see. It was an art book and there was a section on Georgia O'Keeffe.

God, did that bring back memories. When Kim and I got together in Santa Fe, one of the things that got us started on our erotic journey was visiting the Georgia O'Keeffe museum and noting how much some of the flowers were evocative of a woman's sex organs.

"Remember the day we visited the museum and saw her paintings, Bill? That was probably the best day of my life. I loved going to the museum and having you explain all the paintings. And of course, you know how it affected me," she said with a laugh.

"I sure do remember Kim. That was also one of the better days of my life too. I'm glad it happened, Kim. Thank you for that." And I leaned over to kiss her cheek again.

Kim thumbed the pages and we chatted for a bit, but I knew that I had to leave or I may embarrass myself. So, I turned to walk out, asking casually if she was coming out with me.

"Wait, Bill. Before you go, I want to show you something else. Stand next to me."

I did as she asked. She turned the book again and it was open to one of the first paintings we saw in the museum, at least one of the first florals. To summarize, it was a very close-up depiction of a flower, in great detail, with little beads of dew on the petals.

"Bill, close your eyes," Kim asked. I did and she took my hand in hers and moved it to the book.

"Bill, I want you to imagine feeling that flower, with just the tips of your fingers. Think about how smooth it is under your skin, so soft and silky. Think about the gentle smooth curves, how tender it feels. Think about how it feels all moist and dewy. Move your fingers all around and feel how on the outside, it is furry, like hairs all over it. Think about the colors, the purples, the bright reds, the blushing pinks."

By now I was breathing pretty hard and I thought Kim's voice was getting a bit raspy. Her hands were warm and beginning to perspire.

She continued, "Bill, think about how the little purple lines look like little veins pumping blood. Now let's move your fingers over the outer area deeper inside. Bill, does it feel good to run that flower? Does it feel like satin under your fingers? It's very sensual isn't it Bill, to feel such tender petals with everything opening up and spreading out. It's like it's drawing you in Bill, inside it so it can engulf you and eat you inside the hole. Feel the wetness that has collected inside, deeper. Let your fingers probe deep inside Bill. Does it feel warm and wet? Let me taste the wetness Bill, let me suck the nectar off your finger."

And she moved my hand to her mouth and she kissed the tips of each, tendered but with little sucking sounds. Then she put each finger in her mouth and sucked it. My cock was bursting from the eroticism of this moment. I could barely refrain from reaching out and ripping off her clothes. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was looking back directly into my eyes as she sucked my fingers, making slurping and moaning sounds as if she were savoring them. Then she removed them and leaned close.

"Bill, I'm going up stairs to my bathroom. Meet me there in a few minutes. It's the only place in the house that no one will see us or interrupt us."

She ran up the stairs. I was barely able to walk with my hard cock. I got another book and acted like I was reading. After a bit, I took it with me so that I could hold it over my groin if someone should see me. At least I might be able to hide the big bulge in my pants.

I went upstairs and like an idiot, I knocked on the door. I head a titter as Kim said, "Bill?"

When I answered yes, she let me in and quickly shut the door. We fell into each other's arms and began kissing deeply. She quickly unbuckled my belt and tugged at my shorts, until they were around one leg on the floor. I pulled up Kim's skirt and found out she'd already discarded her panty hose and panties. She also shoved me back until I was sitting on the toilet, my cock rock hard and pointing towards the ceiling. Quickly she straddled me and raised her skirt around her waist. Holding my cock, she wriggled a bit to situate it inside her and then she lowered herself quickly onto my waiting cock, until her ass was resting on my legs and her pussy was spread around my balls. And then she raped me or at least it was a near to being raped as I'll ever get. I don't mean she forced me to do anything I didn't want to do. I simply mean she took me. I didn't as much fuck her as she fucked the hell out of me. I tried to loosen her blouse to hold and kiss her breasts but frankly the way she was bucking and fucking, I couldn't do it. I could only hold onto her ass as she moved up and down my shaft, rising quickly to the tip and plunging down to the base just as quickly. She was biting her lips to keep from crying out. She looked crazed with lust. It was over quickly, and we came with her pussy splayed open around the base of my dick, our pubic hair matted together. We held each other. In a few minutes, I could feel my cum draining down my balls, down the crack of my ass, plopping down in the water in the open toilet.

"Bill, as soon as everyone's asleep, I'll come to you tonight. I didn't want this to end Bill. I don't ever want this to end. Will you fuck me again tonight, Bill? And tomorrow? And next week? And next month? And next year? Over and over and over will you fuck me, Bill?"

I could only mutter, "yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes."