Kim Gets Off to College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexykitsu
sexykitsu
122 Followers

"It's not gross?" asked Kim.

"If it's so gross why would so many girls do it? Maybe I thought it tasted a little nasty the first couple times I blew a guy - Tommy Peterson - " she remembered. "But I also knew I wanted him to enjoy it, and I figured a guy's gonna enjoy a blowjob the most when he thinks it's totally getting you off and you desperately want to eat his jizz. So I guess I acted like I loved it. And you know when I act I go all out." Diane smiled and licked her lips. There was still sticky white semen dripping down her chin.

Kim slid down the counter until he was sitting next to his sister. He was going to put his arm around her - but then she reached out and put her arm around his shoulders, instead. He leaned against her, looking admiringly at his sexy sister.

"Yeah, that's it exactly, I acted like I loved it, just like I was playing a role - auditioning for the role of Cumslut Number One," Diane giggled. "A lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets, right? Total commitment is the key. So I went to town on Tommy's dick like the antidote was in it, and smiled and complimented him afterwards and told him I'd never tasted anything so delicious. And I think I was lying, at first. But now, maybe as a result of the emotions that come along with giving oral - like feeling desired, and in control, and powerful when I get a guy to blow his load - well now I really do love the taste, and I really do crave it. Authenticity comes from total commitment to your character."

"So do you really enjoy the taste? Or not?" Kim wondered.

"I think it's something of acquired taste, like coffee," she said.

"I love coffee," Kim said.

Diane ran her finger along her own chin, scooping up some of the jizz that had still been on her face, then held it out for Kim.

"Commit to the role," she said.

Kim opened his mouth and took Diane's finger into is, sucking the semen off. He licked his lips, and swallowed. It was salty, and gross, and he felt a little sick, momentarily. But he wanted to stay in character. He smiled and licked his lips. He imagined he'd just had a sip of an ultra-delicious cup of coffee.

"Mmmm," he said. "I love it."

"Good girl," said Diane. "Now get cleaned up. We have a lot to do today."

*****

An hour later, after Diane had claimed the bathroom for a long shower, Kim himself showered, himself, removing yesterday's makeup and washing the heavy product out of his newly styled hair.

He came out of the shower to realize he hadn't grabbed any clothes out of his bag before he'd gotten into the shower. The panties and bra he'd been wearing last night were sitting on the top of the toilet.

He shrugged, and after looking at himself in the mirror - a bit confusing, that, with a girl's haircut contrasting sharply with the flaccid, but still impressive, dick, dangling from his thin, athletic, and androgynous body. He dried himself off with the hotel towel, using a second small towel on his hair, which still looked pretty good even without product and somehow made his face look feminine even without makeup, with the way the medium length hair framed his face - Diane really did know how to give a great women's haircut.

It was lucky he'd started with his hair long! But now his long rock locks were gone, replaced by a chunky modern do similar to Diane's, but a bit longer and younger, better reflecting Kim's college girl status.

Kim wrapped his towel around his waist, as he always had, and walked out into the room.

"What the fuck?" Diane was dressed in tight blue jeans that really showed off her ass, with red pumps and a sleeveless pink eyelet top. But she looked mad.

"What? What'd I do?"

"What are you doing with your towel wrapped around your waist like that? You're supposed to be a girl."

"What? But it's just the two of us - "

"Re-tie it, Kim." Diane crossed her arms and scowled at him. "If you're going to pull this off, you seriously need to start doing a good job of it. You need to get into character, starting right now, or we'll never get the kinks worked out of your act. It's not like there' s lot of time to waste. Your classes start Monday!"

Kim sighed, untied the towel from his waste, gripping the corner in his right hand as the rest of the towel fell away from his body.

Diane licked her lips, seeing her brother's gorgeous cock again. How did such a skinny guy, with the body of a model (one matching her own drool-provoking actress body perfectly except for the breasts), have such a huge dick? Completely hairless, it dangled majestically over and past the smooth pillow of his scrotum.

Kim brought the towel up to his armpits and laughed. "I've never done it like this before-" but he soon figured it out, and checked himself out in the mirror, while Diane looked on approvingly.

He wore the towel just above where his breasts would've been, and it just barely managed to cover his ass. He looked in the mirror. His legs were so thin and smooth, and when he angled his hips back a little and arched his back, the illusion was perfect. The towel fit like a little mini-dress. Turned on by his own appearance, his cock started to grow, pushing forward the bottom of his towel.

Diane laughed. "But seriously, you've gotta learn to control that thing. You're in charge of that, though. Right now I've got to teach you some serious shit. Makeup!"

"How hard can it be?" Kim said. "Girls do it."

Diane pinched him. "Ouch! I was just joking!" he exclaimed.

"Makeup is an art form, and every other girl on the planet has a head start on you. We've all been learning how to do this stuff for years - or at least most of us. The hot ones. And we've read tons of magazine articles- by the way, I'm getting you some Cosmos and stuff, and you're gonna study them like you're studying for the damn bar exam- it's equally important for your future.

"But for today," she continued, "I'm going to teach you the basics. And the intermediates. And we're pressed for time, so you're going to learn by doing. You and I have almost the same face, so I'm going to explain what I'm doing as I do it to my face and you're going to try to do the same thing to yourself, okay?"

"All right," said Kim. "I'm actually sort of really intimidated by this. I mean, it's been fun to play make believe with you, but I find it sort of hard to believe anyone will ever actually buy me as a girl once they see me up close."

"They will, Kim," said Diane. "It'll be hard, but I'm sure you can do it. As long as you genuinely give it your best shot. You have to be totally committed to the role or it won't work. If you commit, they'll buy anything."

"All right," he said. "Commit to the role. Now where do we start on this makeup?"

Diane smiled.

*****

When they were done, Kim was amazed to see himself looking just as good as he had the night before - in fact, once again, he looked almost identical to Diane!

It had been hours, and it was an incredible mass of information, but Kim had been a great student, literally taking notes in the pink Hello Kitty spiral notebook Diane had purchased for him the night before, ever so thoughtfully. "Props are key for an actress," she'd said.

His head was swimming, but he was a great student at school, having qualified for a full academic college scholarship, after all (even if it was to an all-girls' school), and he applied his well-practiced learning techniques to his sister's interactive lecture.

Now he was made up as a modern young lady with a rocker attitude, with somewhat glamorous dark eye makeup that might be a little much for your average college freshman - but not for the fashionista that "Kim the girl" was going to be in accord with Diane's decree.

He was worried it was going too far, but now, seeing the end product, he realized for the hundredth time that Diane really knew what she was doing in the hair and makeup department. The dark makeup, creating the illusion of bigger eyes, made his entire face, which was already soft and fine-featured, look feminine - to the point where he doubted anyone would ever guess he was a boy just from his face.

Once his makeup was done, he dropped his towel and put on the pink ruffled panties that Diane had laid out for him, carefully tucking his dick between his legs. Then he put on his pink matching bra and his false breasts, arranging them carefully to pull his pecs together and create a little cleavage. Diane watched the whole time, but Kim was no longer so embarrassed. He was rapidly getting used to being seen nearly naked by his sister. It felt freeing, in a way, to be comfortable with somebody else.

Diane couldn't help but admire Kim while he looked himself in the mirror, arranging his bra. He had no idea what a gorgeous body he had - just about any girl would kill for legs that long and elegant or an ass so round and pert! Really, the whole package.

Diane gave him a short yellow summer dress out of her own luggage. It was sleeveless and looked very small and insubstantial in her hands, to Kim.

"A dress? Couldn't I wear, like, jeans and a sweater?" Kim asked. "You're wearing pants!"

"It's a beautiful August day, you're wearing a summer dress," said Diane, who was dressed in form-fitting dark jeans and a pink top. "Besides, we're going shopping today and we want something you'll be able to get in and out of quickly in the changing rooms. Now stop being a pussy and start acting like you have one, and put this dress on, girl!"

Kim sighed and started to pull the dress over his head -

"What are you doing?" Diane asked.

"Putting this dress on - right?" he replied.

"You step into a dress, you big dummy." Diane laughed. "Your shoulders are the widest part of your body."

Kim blushed, then tried again, stepping into the dress and pulling it up over his hips until he was able to pull the straps over his shoulders.

It left his pink brastraps showing under the yellow spaghetti straps of his dress. "Isn't this a little slutty? To show my brastrap?" Kim asked.

"Sure," said Diane. "But only a little - the right amount of slutty. Now for accessories!"

Diane adorned Kim with a few chunky bracelets, a couple of tasteful rings, and a thick lace choker.

"I've always thought a choker is really sexy on a woman," Kim admitted.

"That's because it reminds you of a collar, you sicko," smiled Diane. "That's why it's so sexy. But you're wearing it for a different reason. You're a guy, so you've got an Adam's apple. Luckily, yours is almost invisible, but it's best not to take chances. I'll have to show you some good ways to tie scarves, too, those'll be good for you."

Kim checked out the choker, on himself. Diane was right, he realized. He'd seen a few pornos on the internet with a girl wearing a collar and chain - a slave sexually servicing her master, and it had really turned him on. Now Diane was telling him that he was going to be wearing a collar, of a sort, from now on, almost like he was a slave-girl.

"Now the shoes. First put these on."

Diane handed Kim a pair of long white socks, which he sat on the bed and pulled on over his smooth, hairless calves. They reached to his knees and he became more aware than ever of his bare thighs - he was flashing a lot of skin between his schoolgirl socks and his short dress.

While he did that, Diane produced from her bag of goodies a pair of black shoes with heels and a bow on each one. She put them on the ground in front of Kim, and he set one foot onto one - the heel was much higher than the toe, and it was hard to hold his balance. "I've never worn high heels before last night. If we're seriously going to the mall, I don't know if I'm gonna be able to get around too well."

"These are Mary Janes," said Diane, as she put her hands on her brother's delicate calf, helping him ease into the shoe and find his balance. He put his hand on her shoulder and stepped into the other one, too. "And these heels are pretty low. They're a little easier to walk in then some of the other heels you'll have to get used to, but they'll get us started. Do they fit?"

"Yeah, perfectly. How did you know?"

"I'm a genius, Kim, never doubt it. The other good thing about these Mary Janes is that they're close-toed. You can't wear sandals or anything open toed until we get you a pedicure and paint those toes."

Diane put her hands on Kim's hips, and used him to stand up, then she walked across the hotel room in her own heels and turned back to look at him, with her hand resting on her jutted-out hip. "Now walk to me."

Kim took one uncertain step, then another, then stumbled before catching his balance with a hand on the bed.

"You have to shift your weight - " said Diane.

"I'm getting it. Give me a second!" Kim said, before pushing off from the bed and taking a couple of successful steps. "Why do I have to wear heels anyway? I'm already sort of tall for a girl. Couldn't I just wear, like, girls' sneakers?"

"Heels aren't about height," Diane said. "They make our legs look better, and elongate the body, and make you concentrate on your posture. That's why you especially are going to have wear them pretty much all the time, so you don't revert your horrible boyish slouch and blow the scam."

"It's not really a scam," said Kim. "I'm just trying to get an education, like any of the other girls." Kim was now starting to get the hang of it, successfully walking without losing his balance at all. "Hey, I'm not falling anymore!"

"You still look stiff - walk like you're walking on a line, one foot right in front of the other."

"Like this?"

"Don't be afraid to use your hips a little. Watch me." Diane took a walk across the room, really tilting her hips back and forth with each step - almost a strut. "Do that."

"I don't know if I can do that. Aren't there anatomical differences?"

"You've got hips, right? And a spine? You can do it, you're just not used to it. Give it some attitude, girl! Think Beyonce!" Diane stalked back across the room to Kim and stepped behind him. "Like this."

Diane put her hands on Kim's hips - he could feel each finger through the lightweight material of the dress. She stepped closed behind him, so close that her right foot came between his two feet, and her groin was pressed up against his ass.

"You just take one step," she said steering his hips with her hands as he slowly stepped forward. She stepped along with him, gyrating his hips left and right - and Kim was surprised to find it working. He found the natural motion she wanted, and she let go, as he strutted to the other side of the room. He'd found his balance. "How's it look?"

Pretty good, just relax your shoulders and your arms, yeah that's it."

Kim strutted around the room, watching himself in the mirror. He really did have it - a sultry walk.

"Maybe it's a little too much?" Kim asked. "I feel like I'm exaggerating it, 'vamping it up.'"

"Nah, it's perfect. God, look at you. Look how thin your waist is, and your arms are. What do you eat?"

"I don't know - food, I guess. I've always been skinny."

"Well keep it that way, cause it's really helping your cause. You've got a body most women would kill for."

He looked at himself in the mirror. He could see what Diane was talking about. He struck a couple poses. He raised one foot, and spun on the other. The bottom of his billowy yellow dress blew up with his spin, and he could feel the cool air on his thighs and his back and tummy above his pink panties. He even landed the spin without wiping out! His first twirt, in heels, pulled off successfully.

"God, wearing just this dress, I feel like I'm practically naked," Kim said. "And this isn't even that especially revealing! But it's like, just this one batch of fabric, and it's almost see-through in places. But seriously, how do girls walk around feeling the air between their legs, and that there's really nothing covering them but some thin panties-"

"And sometimes not even that," winked Diane.

"Doesn't that make you horny all the time?"

"Sure," said Diane. "A lot of the time. You look incredible, by the way. And I'm not just saying that because I styled you myself."

Kim continued posing at himself in the mirror. He put on fist on a hip, and cocked his head to the side. He turned, looking at himself from every possible angle. He couldn't believe how pretty he was! A clean, fetching young girl, sexy and fresh. The somewhat billowy skirt of the breezy yellow dress concealed the sight of his big cock, even now, while he was ridiculously turned on.

"So are you ready to go out into the world?" Diane asked.

"What?" Kim said. "Leave the room? No! I need more lessons! They'll see through me right away!"

"No they won't," said Diane. "And the best way to learn is by doing."

"What if someone can tell, and they laugh at me?"

"You can fool anybody, Kim, or you will be able to, anyway, when the time comes. I'll prove it to you. All I need from you is to commit to the role."

Diane grabbed Kim's hands and looked deep into his beautiful green eyes. It was like looking in a mirror. "Don't you trust me?"

"Yes, I trust you."

"Then we're going to the mall!" Diane turned and pulled his hand over her shoulder as she walked him to the door.

"What about my wallet and phone? And the hotel key?"

"Oh," said Diane. "They're in your purse. Here," and she handed over a green, sort of cylindrical mod-ish purse. Kim looked inside, and sure enough, there was his stuff, plus lipstick, a compact, and other girls stuff. Kim pulled a pair of oversized Paris Hilton-type sunglasses out of the purse and put them on, then threw the purse over one shoulder. It felt natural, actually, resting against his breast, just under his arm.

"I guess I'm ready to go then."

They opened the door and walked out into the sunlight.

Kim practiced his new hip-swinging walk on the way across the parking lot to Diane's Honda. It felt a little different now that he had a purse under his arm, but it felt great to really open up the throttle and hit his stride after practicing in the cramped quarters of the hotel room. He felt his yellow dress brushing against his thighs and it turned him on.

"My hips are going to be sore tomorrow," he said. "I'm not used to using these muscles like this."

"You're doing a great job, though." said Diane. "Hey, take a sly look over there."

Kim peeked sideways through his sunglasses and saw two men checking them out as they strutted across the parking lot. Both men were around thirty, and one was even doing the classic "Risky Business" pull-down-the-sunglasses-to-look cool-guy thing at them. What a cheeseball! They noticed the girls looking at them.

"Hey girls! Where you going?" called one of the men, a tall blond guy who looked sort of like the movie star Tom Jane, almost cartoonishly masculine.

"Out," said Diane.

"Are you coming back here later? Can we buy you a drink?"

Kim blushed. Not only did these guys believe she was a girl - they were hitting on her!

"I think we might be a little out of your league, guys" said Diane.

"Nobody's out of our league," said the cocky blond man. "How about you, sweet thing?" he directed his question at Kim. "You'd like to have a drink with me, wouldn't you? I'd like to look at you some more - you're gorgeous."

Kim smiled and turned an even deeper shade of red, but shook his head.

"What's the matter? Are you shy?"

"She's just a kid, guys. Leave her alone," Diane said. "You can't buy her a drink, she's only eighteen."

"You going to school around here?" the blond man asked. "Van Hufferling?"

His friend finally spoke. "That's what I love about college girls - I keep getting older, they stay the same age," in some kind of approximation of Matthew McConaughey.

"Sorry, fellas. We've got an appointment," said Diane as she opened the door. Kim pulled his skirt up against the back of his legs as he got into the car. Even something as simple as getting into a car had a high degree of difficulty as he was still figuring out how to move in heels, and in a dress, but he managed to do it without humiliating himself.

sexykitsu
sexykitsu
122 Followers