Kim Gets Off to College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexykitsu
sexykitsu
122 Followers

"Okay," Kim said quietly.

"Ramon, we're just going to go try these on," Diane waved a couple of short dressed to the cute latino clerk, then took Kim by the hand and led her back into the changing rooms.

They slipped inside of one, and Diane grabbed Kim and kissed him on the lips. "God, you were so sexy at lunch, deep throating that fucking hot dog," she said between kisses. "I've been so wet all day. I want to see you on your knees."

Kim dropped to his knees carefully, while Diane unzipped her jeans and wriggled her hips out them, then pulled down her panties, displaying her shaved pussy. Kim put his hand on her- she was right, she dripping wet already. The smell was intoxicating.

Diane leaned back against the wall and spread her legs, and Kim and pressed his cheek against her thigh so he could look up and make eye contact with Diane. Then he leaned in, stuck out his tongue, and licked her slit from bottom to top.

"Yes, yes, like that. A little higher," Diane instructed. "That's a good little slut. Spread my lips with your fingers- oh fuck!" Diane grabbed her tits as she was overcome. Kim had taken to this like a duck to water.

Kim looked over at the mirror and saw himself on his knees, licking his sister's snatch. Diane put her hand on the top of Kim's head, messing up his carefully styled hairdo, but somehow that made it all the more sexy. The white lace choker around his neck reminded him of a collar more than ever. He was a slut, on her knees, pleasing her master -

The door to the dressing room opened. It was Ramon! The clerk he'd called cute mere minutes before! Ramon's eyes registered shock as he took in the tableau before him.

"What the fuck are you two doing in here? We don't allow this sort of thing in here! This I a nice place." he said. Kim pulled back from Diane. He was so embarrassed! Caught with his face in his own sister's crotch. In public! Of course they'd been caught, Diane had been moaning so loud.

"Wait-" said Diane. "Come in." Kim looked up at Diane. Had she planned this? "There's no one else in the store, right? Step in here a minute."

Ramon looked around, then stepped into the cramped changing room, closing the door behind him.

"I don't suppose you could give us a discount on some of those items out there," she said as she slinked closer to him, completely naked below the waist. She reached down and felt the front of his pants, where the obvious outline of a huge cock ran down his leg. Diane's hand found it and she stroked the cock gently through the pant leg.

"What- uh, what are you proposing?" Ramon said, as he put his hand on her back.

"Let us walk out of here with all of this stuff," she continued, "And you can fuck me."

"What about your friend? I fuck her too?" he asked. Kim, still on his knees, was terrified. What would Diane make him do?

"No, she's saving her virginity, but she'll blow you." Diane reached over and put her hand on Kim's head. She guided Kim over, still on his knees to the ground between Diane and Ramon. Kim reached out and grabbed Ramon's pant thigh, and ran his hand up the latino's skinny black slacks up until he felt the man's huge cock, thick and strong, through the pants. Diane continued. "She loves sucking cock. Isn't that right, sis?"

Kim looked up at Ramon. Kim wished he could see himself from Ramon's angle, to see what he looked like, down on his knees, looking up with his big, dark puppy-dog eyes begging for a cock to suck.

Diane had tricked him into this, but he was also so turned on and felt so sexy. "Get it together," he thought to himself, hearing his own feminine voice inside his head. "At least Diane isn't going to make you take it in the ass from this guy. Just blow a hot guy. A guy you'll never see again. Every girl's done something like this once."

"Unzip his pants, Kim," Diane said. Kim did as he was told, reaching up and undoing the man's pants. "Now reach in and get his cock," she instructed, before kissing Ramon. Ramon grabbed Diane's breast with one hand while he opened his mouth and made out with her passionately.

Kim took a deep breath. Total commitment to the role, that's what Diane had asked for. And if he could fool a guy under these circumstances - well then that would prove he could fool anyone.

Kim reached into Ramon's pants and grabbed hold of his dick. He pulled it out - and it was big, seven inches long, and the color of a cappuccino.

It felt hot to the touch, and his skin was smooth. It felt even better in his hand than the blue dildo had - it was real. But somehow it wasn't really scary, in fact, it looked positively inviting. Kim licked the tip, and he heard Ramon grunt, muted though it was by Diane's mouth on his.

Kim took the tip into his mouth, and stroked Ramon's shaft with one hand while he touched Ramon's balls with the other. This was much better than his experience with the dildo - that had only fired his imagination, while now he could he feel Ramon responding to his every movement. The fat cock twitched and hardened in his mouth, and Ramon gently moved his hips back and forth. Kim took his cue for the rhythm from that movement, and slowly opened his throat up, slowly fucking the dick in and out of his throat.

Kim looked over at the mirror again to himself with a huge dick in his mouth, the dick belonging to this handsome man, who was making out with Diane. Diane had already taken her shirt off, and was wearing nothing but her bra and her necklaces.

Diane broke away from Ramon's embrace. "Ramon, I want you fuck me. Kim! Get a condom from your purse!"

Kim regretfully took his mouth of the cock - why make him stop now? He realized that he'd been resisting the idea, but somehow Diane had known all along that he was a natural born cocksucker. He shared Diane's proclivity, whatever it was.

Kim scrambled to his purse, and pulled out a condom, tearing open the wrapper.

"Put it on him," Diane hissed at him as she herself bent over the bench in the changing room, sticking her ass straight out.

Kim licked Ramon's dick again, which was slightly less hard than it had been a moment ago. Kim grabbed hold of it to slap it again his own face a few times and he felt Ramon stiffen again. His own dick was going crazy, wanting in on the action, but it was hidden beneath his skirt while he kneeled, and he knew he couldn't give himself away.

He took the condom and rolled it on Ramon's cock, which twitched with every touch, then he led Ramon by the cock over to Diane, placing the stiff rod at the Diane's entrance.

"Fuck me, Ramon, do it!" Diane said, and Ramon was happy to comply, easing his stiff member into her cunt. Kim was still on his knees, mere inches from the action, and he watched in amazement as Ramon's dick stretched Diane's hole and inch after inch disappeared inside of her. It was more real and up-close than any porno could ever be. He could smell Diane's juices.

"Kim - ung, - lick his balls," Diane said.

Kim crawled underneath and tilted his head back. Luckily, Ramon kept all his pubic hair trimmed very short, and he smelled really good- just a faint manly husk. Kim put his mouth on Ramon's balls and licked their underside, and further back. Kim his hands, too, to stimulate Ramon's taint, like he'd just learned to do for himself that morning.

"That's a good girl, Kim," Ramon said, with his sexy accent. "You are a sexy little thing, you are. Oh fuck, this is so hot." He started pumping in and out of Diane's body so fast that Kim had to take his face away to avoid getting his nose slammed, but he could still feel like soft skin of Ramon's ball brushing across his forehead.

Kim put his finger in his mouth, covering it in spit, then stuck it into Ramon's asshole. She heard him gasp and he stopped pumping, but only for a second, then he started going faster than ever.

"Yes," he said. "Deeper! Fuck my ass deeper."

Diane looked back past her own body to see Kim working Ramon's asshole while also ministering to his balls. She had to admit it - Kim was showing commitment to the role. The sight of her own spitting image licking this stranger's balls, combined with the rigorous fucking Ramon was doing, put Diane over the edge, and she had orgasm after orgasm, for what seemed to her to be forever.

Kim could smell Diane's pussy, and fluid dripped onto the floor in front of him. She was cumming hard. Now his finger was all the way up inside Ramon's ass, and he gently explored with the tip of his finger. He could feel something happening inside Ramon.

"Fuck, girls. I'm going to explode."

"Wait," said Diane. "Not in the condom. Kim wants to taste it!"

Diane slipped off of his cock and flopped down onto the floor next to Kim. Kim reached up and slipped the slimy condom off of Ramon's stiff cock and tossed it aside. Then Kim took Ramon's dick back into his mouth and gave it a few pumps before passed it on Diane, who gobbled it eagerly. Then Diane held his cock straight up while she and Kim both licked up and down the sides of it before meeting at the head, both flicking the head with their tongues while they worked the shaft with their hands.

"Here it comes," he said.

"Kim?" Diane said. Kim knew just what she wanted him to do.

"Give me that sweet cum," said Kim, and he opened his mouth wide to accommodate Ramon's cock. He pumped with his hand while he went up and down on the cock with his mouth, working it fast, then he felt Ramon tense.

It filled Kim's mouth, so much spunk he couldn't believe it. The taste and aroma filled his every sense, and he felt almost like he was having an orgasm, even though he wasn't coming himself. He continued sucking Ramon's cock for long moments afterwards, before teasing the end of Ramon's cock, just a little with his lips. Finally he leaned back and wipes away the excess cum from his lips with his fingers, then licked the finger clean. He didn't want to waste any.

"Holy fuck," said Ramon as he leaned against the wall, amazed.

"How does it taste?" Diane asked.

"Amazing," said Kim.

"I think," Ramon said, "I think I'll go ring you girls up. All of that stuff you got picked out - that's probably all about a hundred bucks total. How's that sound?"

"Thank you, Ramon," said Diane, still on her knees, still naked but for her bra.

"Thank you, Ramon," Kim repeated, shimmying her shoulders at him flirtily.

"I'll see you out at the register. And, uh, any time you girls want to come back, you know, I can hook you up." Ramon tucked his cock back into pants and let himself out of the changing room. Right before he closed the door, he turned back and said "Fuck, you two are the fucking sexiest girls I've ever met." Then he was gone.

"See?" Diane said. "I told you you'd be convincing, as long as you were committed."

"I should be committed to a mental institution. I can't believe that just happened."

"I wouldn't necessarily have believed you were capable of that either, but now I see you can do anything," Diane said as she got up and found her panties in the corner of the room.

"I need to know something, though. Was that your plan? Did you lure him in here on purpose? That whole time you were planning to get me to suck his dick to give us free stuff?"

Diane smiled that secretive smile she has. "What does it matter? How did it taste, for real? You have my permission to drop character."

Kim suddenly realized that it hadn't tasted gross at all, this time. "It tasted - I guess I enjoyed it?"

"A triumph of my acting method. I now pronounce you graduated from girl school. And ready for Girls' School. Are you excited to move in tomorrow and meet your dorm-mates?"

Kim thought, and finally nodded. "You know what? I guess I am. I think I can do it. And hopefully I won't have to suck any cocks to convince those girls."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll find some excuse, you slut."

"You're the slut!"

"Oh, I don't deny it. Slut pride!"

They both laughed and looked at each other - two sisters, almost identical.

"Oh, Kim. I hope this works for you. I love you."

"I love you too, Diane. And thanks. For everything."

As Diane got dressed, Kim watched himself in mirror. Or was it herself? This whole experience was already wild, and he'd done things he could never have believed he would do. And now he would have to stay in drag all the time, living in the same dorm room with other girls?

Diane had prepared him, but Diane was leaving soon. Now it would be up to him to pull off the ultimate performance.

To be continued...

sexykitsu
sexykitsu
122 Followers