Kim Goes On Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NC_Master
NC_Master
27 Followers

"Why would I change my mind Master," queried Jane?

"I bought something today based on our conversation last night on this matter. So before I give this to Kim I wanted to give you this chance to change your mind." I showed her the medallion.

Jane read the words and looked up at me. "Master I am sure. I want Kim to learn in a positive environment and if our bond grows to more than Master, Mistress and slave, then we will discuss that at the appropriate time. I know that Kim cares for both of us dearly. She and I both have been very pleased with the manner you helped her thus far, my Master."

"Jane, last night strengthened our bond immeasurably. Ready to join Kim again?" Jane kissed me and we returned to the living room.

Jane and I sat on the couch. I looked over to Kim and told her to go get her collar, but not to put it on. She hopped up and scurried up the stairs. She returned and knelt before us, eyes down.

"Kim, look at us please." She slowly raised her eyes unsure of what was going on. "Kim last night we all made a pledge to one another. Do you still feel the same way now that you have had a day to think about it?"

"No, no Sir. I do not feel the same as I did last night. I feel even more strongly that this is what I want. I do love Aunt Jane and you so much. I never have felt more alive than I do at this moment. I know that I am truly loved by the two of you. I know that you would never betray me, or hurt me in a malicious fashion. I know that when I do step out-of-bounds that the disciple I will receive, comes from love and is given with respect and purpose." Kim's eyes welled up with tears.

"Kim, Jane and I feel the same also, hand me you collar please." I took her collar and handed it to Jane. She started to remove the medallion. Kim's eyes widened.

"Did I do..." Kim started.

"I reached out and put a finger to her lips, "Shhhhh, Patience young one." I reached into my pocket and pulled out her new medallion. "Kim, Jane and I pledge to protect you from harm. We promise to guide you on the path, which began last night; too teach you everything that you desire to learn about this lifestyle. If we do not know, we will all learn. We offer this token as a sign of our bond to you. Kim, we invite you to be a full member of our household. Please read it aloud."

I handed the silver oval to her, and she read aloud, "Master and Mistress' pet." A tear rolled down her cheek as she smiled. "May I ask a question Sir?" I nodded. "Does this mean that I can call you Master now?"

"Not yet pet, you have more to learn, but if you continue to learn with the vigor you showed last night you will earn that privilege soon." I took the medallion and handed it to Jane to add to Kim's collar. She handed it to me when she was finished; we each kissed Kim lovingly. I told them to wait on the couch until I return. I went a changed into a pair of black shorts and retrieved the toy bag.

I returned to the living room, pointed to the floor in front of me and said, "Come here." Jane and Kim knelt, heads up and eyes down, in the middle of the room, Kim on my left Jane the right. I stepped up before them. "Eyes up."

They raised their eyes to me. "Collar Jane." Jane removed her collar and held it out for me. I took it, and then reached into my pocket. I removed the to golden flogger charms. I showed the girls what else I had bought earlier today. "Jane you have earned yours. Kim, you will get yours when you have advanced in your training to the point that you earn the right to call me, Master." I added the charm to ring on Jane's collar, and then fastened it around her neck. I stepped behind Kim and put her collar on as well.

"Kim when we are alone at the end of the day, you should put your collar on. You will wear it until time to leave the house in the morning or someone visits. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I understand."

"Kim go upstairs and bring me two bath sheets."

Kim jumped up, "Yes Sir"

Kim returned and I spread the two towels on the coffee table. I instructed Jane to lay face down on the table. I told Kim to bring me the toy bag. I removed a length of rope and proceeded to instruct Kim on the proper technique in binding Jane, I told her she must learn proper use of knots or injury could occur. Rope burns, lost of circulation and nerve damage are all possible when care is not taken when participating in bondage. I bound Jane face down, spread eagle on the 5'x4' table.

"Kim, bring me the purple flogger that is in the bag." She retrieved it and stood in front of me. "Now kneel in front of me, head up and eyes down. Good girl," I stroked her hair. This the position you should assume when presenting something to me."

"Yes Sir, I understand."

"Kim, the most important rule is never engaging in BDSM without a safe word, Never, ever. Even a slave should have one incase of emergency. I take great care, to bump into her limits and expand on previous training or scenes: but not to push too hard. Slut what is your safe word?"

"My safe word is 'Bramble, Sir," answered my bound slut.

"Kim a safe word should be something easy to remember but a word that would never come up during play. Example whip would be a bad choice. Some choose fruits, insects, colors the possibilities are numerous. I have given Jane a failsafe word of "absolution" as her failsafe. The failsafe word is a word that I will use if I am questioning if you are able to continue. She does not have to wait the failsafe word before using her safe word. "I want you to pay attention to what I am about to do, but while I am doing it, think of your safe word."

"Yes Sir."

"Kim, go sit on the ottoman in front of the fireplace." I turned to Jane. I slowly drug the suede drops of the flogger down Jane's back. She squirmed a bit in anticipation. "You looked so beautiful tonight. Both of you did." I swung the flogger just above the skin of her ass, letting her feel the breeze and hear the swish of the drops. I lowered it so the tips brushed her ass cheeks. She gasped loud, and then let out a slow groan. I started into a figure eight alternating cheeks. Her ass began to glow with a bright shade of pink. I moved up to her back. I slowed the twirl and I increased the force as I painted her back. Slowly up then back down. Jane was panting. I called Kim over and told her, "Check the slut's cunt." Kim slid a finger deep inside Jane. Jane arched her back,

"She is soaked Sir" answered my newest charge.

"Do you not why that is my pet'

"No Sir, I do not know why she is wet, nor do I understand why I am wet either."

I could only smile. "Slut, tell our pet why you are a dripping mess."

"Sir, I am wet because you give me the attention, the domination that I crave. The power you exert over me makes me feel safe and offering my body to you is a sign of my submission and obedience. I know that you love me Master, and you know that I love you. That we can share an experience like this, something so intimate, so personal, it moves me deep inside. That and I just like my pleasure spiked with a touch of pain." Jane giggles. I swat her ass with my hand. She moans, "Yeesssssssss"

I continue to flog my sweet slave wife for another five minutes. I point out to Kim areas that to be avoided and areas that can provide the desired results. I go to Kim and hand her the flogger.

"I will be back in a minute." I go into the kitchen, get a zip lock baggie, and fill it with some ice and a cup of water. I returned and stood beside Jane. I snapped my fingers and pointed to the floor on the other side of the table.

I took the ice bag and slowly placed it on Jane's back. She gasped at the cooling effect on her warmed, flushed skin. I moved the bag up and down her body, raising goosebumps on her skin. Jane shivered from the difference in temperature between her skin and the ice bag. Soon small trails of water appeared on her back due to sweat forming on the bag.

I removed the bag and told Kim to untie Jane. After she released Jane, I sent her to get a couple of blankets and more towels. I got up and lit the fireplace.

In a few minutes, I had the fire popping thanks to some dry poplar wood I found in the woodpile. Thank goodness, for the great fire screen that caught the shooting embers.

Kim returned and we made a pallet in front of the fireplace. I turned off the overhead lights and turned on some soft rock. I joined the girls at the pallet. "Pleasure your Master, my sluts." They stripped off my boxers and I slid down between them. They pushed me onto my back, Jane went for my cock and Kim caressed her way up to kiss me passionately,

Jane teased my cock with her talented tongue, nibbling and nibbling my shaft and sack. I reached down and caressed her head as she attacked me. She skillfully sheathed me inside her then bobbing her head quickly throatfucked herself.

I kissed Kim intensely as my cock throbbed in Jane's throat. I broke away form Kim to shout, "Yes, that's right whore, fuck me with that velvety throat. I pulled Kim up to mount my face. I pulled her to my lips, and then with no fanfare I attacked her pussy. Pulling her by the hips tight to me, I plunged my tongue deep into her.

She moaned loudly as her hands found my head. Holding me steady, she began to fuck my face. Grinding her clit into my upper lip as my tongue borrowed deep into her cunt. I smacked her ass with one hand as the other found Jane's head. I smacked Jane's face lightly and she moaned like a wanton whore around my cock.

I lightly bit Kim's clit and she screamed, "I'm cumming Sir!" I spanked her harder with both hands, as she bucked like a bronco. She rewarded my efforts with three short jets of squirt into my mouth. I pulled Jane off my cock and Kim off my face, I kissed Jane hard feeding her Kim's nectar as I reached down and pinched her clit hard. Jane melted into my arms in surrender.

I waved Kim to the floor and to slide under Jane. I eased Jane onto Kim's face as I pulled away. I backed away and told Jane to turn around into a 69. The two soon were cooing and moaning. I lazily stroked my cock enjoying the show. Jane rolled Kim into the top position, and I could not resist feeding Jane my cock.

I knelt at Jane's head and she quickly began to nurse on my cock. I caressed Kim's firm shapely ass then gave her a couple of firm swats. I pulled Kim up by the hair and ask, "Have you selected your safe word little one?"

"Yes Sir I have. I have chosen the word clemency, Sir. It means mercy or leniency Sir."

"You have chosen well my pet. My failsafe word for you shall be reprieve."

"Thank you Sir,"

I pushed her head back down to Jane's pussy as I withdrew from Jane's mouth. Jane reached up and spread Kim's ass as I laid my cock in her ass cleavage. Jane pushed the cheeks back together enveloping me. I slowly sawed my cock between her ass cheeks dragging the head of my cock across Kim's rosebud. Kim moaned.

"Are you ready to give this to me little one?

"Yes Sir, I want you to fuck my ass, Please Sir take my last virgin hole and own me."

I reached into the toy bag and got the lube. Jane slid out from under Kim and lay down in front of her. I drizzled lube onto her rosebud, and then massaged it in. I popped a greased finger into her as I rolled a condom on. I asked Kim, "Have you ever had anything in here before?"

"Yes Sir, my finger and a hairbrush handle", she answered.

Jane guided her to lean forward, as I added a second finger. Kim's ass was very tight, but not as tight as Jane's ass, the night I took hers for the first time. I greased up my sheathed cock and placed the head against Kim's rosebud. Jane told her, "Take a deep breath and as you exhale slowly slide back and push out like you are trying to take a dump. That will keep you from tightening up. Kim, I will not lie to you, this will hurt. It will be no more painful than last night and just like last night the pleasure that will follow will be well worth it, I promise."

Kim took a few deep breaths and started to push back. Slowly her ass began to yield to my cock. Kim squealed as the head popped in. Jane reminded her to breathe. I held my ground as she adjusted to the thick intruder. When her breathing calmed, I eased her forward following her.

"Okay Kim the hard part is over. Now just slide back as your own pace," I said.

Kim took another deep breathe and slid back taking another five inches. "How much more is there Sir?" She asked.

"Don't worry about that my sweet pet; just concentrate on what you can handle."

"Yes Sir, I am ready for you to start fucking my ass."

Jane kissed Kim and told her, "You are doing fine, remember to breathe and when it starts to feel tight to push out.

I placed my hands on her hips and slowly started to pump my cock in her ass. Slowly pulling out until just the head of my cock bumped her sphincter. "Push", I said. I slid back into Kim as her ass opened, this time another inch deeper. I slowly picked up the pace as she relaxed. Soon she was moaning for more.

"Please Sir, fuck me harder. Give me that strong cock, all of it Sir", Kim pleaded.

I pulled her back quickly, and then buried myself fully in her ass. She groaned as I ground my hips into her ass. Jane pulled Kim down to eat her as I began to build some pace. Kim wrapped her arms around Jane's thighs and dove in.

I spanked that succulent ass that I was balls deep in and Kim howled her approval into Jane's pussy. I increased the force of my strokes and told Kim to put her arms behind her, hands on her ass. I took a hold of her wrists and Kim grabbed mine. I pulled back on her arms, holding her torso parallel to the bed.

Jane reversed herself, slid under Kim and began to suck and chew Kim's nipples. Kim gasped loudly, "More, harder, please don't stop. Make me cum."

I pounded her ass, my balls slapping her clit. Jane pulled and twisted the nipple that was not in her mouth as she switched back and forth. I could feel Kim start to tighten up. Feeling generous, I asked Kim, "Do you want me to make you cum from fucking your ass or pussy?

"My ass Sir, my ass please." I spanked her ass as I pounded her. "Whose ass is this slut? Who does it belong too?"

"You Sir, and Sister Jane's."

Jane slid back to kiss Kim as she reached up to pinch her clit. That triggered Kim's orgasm. Her ass began to spasm, milking my cock as she began to scream. "I am cumming Sir, Oh God Don't stop, please Sir don't stop." I gave her another five swats on each cheek. I quickly pulled out yanked off the condom. I entered her dripping cunt; slamming balls deep into her, she began another orgasm. This time she squirted all over my scrotum and thighs as I pounded her. Kim was showing promise a future slut. Kim kept asking for more until her orgasm subsided.

I kept fucking her relentlessly until my cock began to throb deep inside her. I quickly pulled out and spun her around, two pumps from my hand and I exploded. Looking down at her, I showered her face with a thick coating of cum. I collapsed from the intensity of the whole situation.

I told Jane to go get my camera. She returned and I took a few shots of Kim's first facial. I asked if she were okay.

"I am a little tired and sore Sir, but very happy."

"Okay go get cleaned up, my little one." I playfully swatted her on the ass as she got up. Looking over at my wife, I helped her up and took her to our room.

I went to have a word with Kim. I stuck my head in the open door of her bathroom. She was in the shower. "Kim, when you get out, Jane and I will be in our room. Do not come in until one of us comes to get you."

"Yes Sir, you have been concentrating a lot on me. Aunt Jane deserves some alone time with you Sir. I don't mind sleeping alone tonight."

"We will see. If you are asleep, we will let you rest. If not round 2 for you, ding ding."

I returned to Jane and mine's room. She stretched out on top of the covers; I grabbed a thick towel from the bathroom and spread it on the bed. I laid down beside my wife, took her into my arms and told how much I loved her. We snuggled for a little bit.

I told her what I told Kim, and she replied, "Jack, I am not jealous in the least. I do not feel that you have slighted me in the least. Remember this has been for Kim, so I do not feel left out nor neglected."

"I am glad that you feel that way, but I want some alone time with you. My wife, the one that I have loved and guided for the last sixteen years; the one that makes me melt with just a glance from across the room. You are my Goddess, the one that I desire above all others." I softly and tenderly kissed Jane. Caressing her face with one hand as the other softly stroked her back.

I pulled my darling Jane up, rolled her on top of me and slid down until her nipples brushed my face. I caressed her breasts, and then fed her nipples to myself. Switching back and forth every twenty seconds or so. Her nipples quick became swollen and hard. I sucked then hard. Pulling them with my teeth,

Jane moaned she was so wet; her nectar was leaking and dripping from her clit onto me. I slid down farther, trailing kisses down her tummy. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled her down to me. I nibbled on her thighs, slowly going higher, then back down.

I scooted out from under her and she stretched out on the bed. I raised her legs and Jane pulled the back and spread them wide. Though Jane was a size 20, she was as flexible as a 22-year-old stripper. Jane took gymnastics as a child and never stopped doing the stretching exercises.

Jane pulled her legs back, reached between her legs, and drew them to the sides of her torso. Her pussy pointed at the ceiling, as I knelt on the bed, cupping her ass in my hands. I softly blew a warm breath over her meaty lips, then a quick cool on her clit. Goosebumps broke out on her thighs. I slowly parted her thick labia and slid my tongue into my love.

I slowly ran it in along the floor of her pussy until I had no more to give. Then I curled it into a straw and drank my love's viscous nectar. Next, I withdrew my tongue dragging it along the roof of her slit, I repeated this several times to prime her pump. I eased my tongue out and swirled it over her huge clit.

I looked deep into to her emerald green eyes as I sucked her clit hard. I slid my lips up and down it as if I was giving her a blowjob. This always got her going; her clit has always been very sensitive. I sucked it in deep and pulled off it while applying maximum suction. I called this popping, because of the sound. Jane's eyes rolled back in her head with pleasure. I swirled my tongue over her clit and lips then down her slit. I inhaled deeply intoxicated by her scent. I looked up and Jane was pulling on her distended tan nipples. I made eye contact again, as I ventured lower.

Jane reached between her legs and locked them at the sides of her body. "Yes, you know what I like my nasty man", Jane hissed. I ran my tongue over her rosebud, teasing her. She moaned approvingly as I eased my tongue into her ass. "Deeper, so good Master, so good."

Never one to disappoint my wife, I plunged my tongue in fully. Repeatedly I rimmed her deeply, while twisting her clit softly. I withdrew and gripped my cock firmly. I spanked her cunt with it, slapping her wet labia and clit. She just groaned. I leaned down and kissed Jane. I caressed her face as I laid my cock on her slit.

I pushed the tip inside her then reached out and put my hands on the log headboard. Arching up above her, our eyes locked and Jane said, "I love you so much Jack. You are so loving to me, but right now, I do not want tender love. Fuck the shit out of me. Fuck me raw, NOW!"

I rammed all nine inches in one hard swift plunge, burying the head of my cock deep in her womb. When Jane is in this position, her pussy becomes so tight. Jane screamed, "Yes, Oh God Yes! Fuck me, Master!" I slowly withdrew all but the last half inch then dropped back into her just like a piledriver. After ten strokes of that I take, her legs lose from her arms. Holding Jane by the ankles, I spread her wide open and poured the coal to her. Starting at a stroke every second I slowly built up speed, like a train leaving the station.

NC_Master
NC_Master
27 Followers