Kim Goes On Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NC_Master
NC_Master
28 Followers

"Jack, fuck me baby, fuck your loving whore wife;" even when making love Jane is a kinky submissive.

I released her ankles and smirked at her, "Roll over my hot pussy bitch." Jane quickly rolled onto her hands and knees. I slammed my cock back into her, and Jane moaned her approval. I slid both thumbs into her ass. Jane squeezed my cock, clamping down on me.

"Pound my slutty cunt baby, fuck me raw." I grabbed her hips again and began savagely ramming into her. I could feel her clit each time my balls slammed into her. She moaned her approval as my cock invaded her cervix with every stroke.

Jane wailed as she began to orgasm. "Oh God, so good, so fucking good. I'm cumming Jack, god please don't stop." Jane began to buck as spasm after spasm racked her body. I spanked her ass hard with my hand and pushed Jane over the edge.

"Oh Jack, yes! Again Jack, more spank me harder!" I slapped her ass with both hands as she began to squirt. I held her hips with my cock buried deep inside her. I counted five generous streams splashing my balls. Jane began to babble incoherently as I resumed my invasion of her ass. Jane learned quickly that I was a demanding lover. I always left her completely satisfied, never settling for a single orgasm for my love. Her record for one night is 26 spread over seven hours thanks to our Sybian.

I pulled my cock from her ravished cunt, rolled on a condom and slid back into her pussy to lube it with her thick syrup. After a couple of strokes, I pulled out and lined up to take her ass. Taking the intuitive, Jane slammed back into me engulfing my cock. She reached back with one hand and I took it. I pulled back and she gave me the other one too. This was one of our favorite positions. I was holding her up above the bed. Her pendulous breasts swung under her, barely brushing the bed with her nipples. Her head arched back as I pummeled her ass. I glanced over at the dresser mirror to see my love and I. I also saw Kim looking in around the door. I nodded for her to come to me. Kim whispered into my ear, "I am sorry for disobeying Sir, but I just had to see what pleasures you were giving Aunt Jane."

I mouthed the words, "Be quite," to her. I leaned back and kissed Kim. Then I whispered to her, "Spank her ass hard." Kim blushed but followed my instructions. She delivered two fast swats to each cheek.

Jane moaned, and then you could see the light bulb go on above her head. If he is holding my wrists then who is spanking me? "Again Kim, give me more," screamed Jane. Kim did as her aunt demanded and began to spank her firmly all over the top half of her ass cheeks. I slowed my strokes to one a second. Each one delivered with purpose and authority. Kim knelt beside Jane and latched on to one of her nipples. Kim twisted it as she pulled her breast out to the side until it broke free and swung back under her. Jane loved rough tit play so much. I pulled out of Jane's ass and told Kim to eat her. I went and washed my cock, the returned. I pushed Jane onto her back. "Okay Kim watch.

I lubed up my hand and Jane whimpered "Please Master, abuse my whorish cunt."

I entered her with three fingers. Jane pulled her legs up reaching between them once more to lock them up. I stroked her cunt rotating my fingers. I added another and her pussy greedily ate it up. I kept them side-by-side as I scratched her g-spot like an itch.

Jane moaned as I eased back. This was one of my favorite games to play with Jane, edging. I would keep her on the verge of orgasm. Sometimes when feeling evil I have teased her for over and hour. I told Kim, "Lightly spank Jane's clit," Jane's eyes got big as I watched my wife.

Kim started very soft and slow. She built the intensity over the next minute. Jane was soon gasping as she bucked her hips. Kim eased back then quickly increased, oscillating the speed and intensity. She showed uncanny intuitiveness; perhaps she had done some research since her talk with Jane earlier in the week.

I pulled Kim close and told her to lube her hand. Kim got the lubricant and coated her hand. Her hand was about ¾ the size of mine. I removed my fingers and had Kim take my place. I instructed her on where to find Jane's G-spot. She slid three fingers into Jane and soon hit pay dirt.

Jane soon began to arch her ass up wanting more. I told Kim to add another finger. She plugged her pinky in and started to rotate her hand, her knuckles drug across Jane's magic spot. Jane stroked my head are I sucked her nipples. I looked at Kim and mouthed, "Give her your whole fist." Jane had never been able to take my fist. We had gotten close several times but with Kim's smaller hand, I knew she would finally experience this.

Kim relubed her hand and started in slowly. She folded her thumb into her palm and rolled her fingers over her thumb as her hand entered. When Kim got to the point where her thumb attached to her hand, I told Jane, "Push out baby and exhale."

Jane raised her head and watched as Kim's hand slid into her. "Oh FUCK!!!" exclaimed Jane. Finally stopping about an inch above the wrist, Kim held still while Jane adjusted to the new sensation. Kim started to pulse her hand while slowly rotating it. Jane groaned as her eyes rolled back in her head in delirium.

Jane's head popped up as she screamed at Kim, "Fuck me Kim, fist my whore cunt harder!"

Kim responded by pumping her aunts distended pussy aggressively. Pulling back until the base of her thumb hung on the top of her slit at the base of that monster clit, then plunging back in into the mouth of Jane's cervix, three inches above her wrist.

I reached down and spanked Jane's cit and she erupted with another geyser display of squirt. Jane delivered a stream that shot three feet into the air. Kim's eyes widened as she exclaimed, "That is so friggin awesome, I wished I could do that."

Kim kept fucking her as I kissed Jane. Jane stroked my face and pleadingly asked, "Please fuck my ass while Kim fists me darling. Please Master, for me." Jane was becoming a masochist. She loved pushing herself to expand her boundaries.

I had Kim to move as I rolled another condom on. I sprawled out on the bed and Jane moved into the reverse cowgirl position. I lubed my cock and eased the head into Jane's ass. I looked over my wife's shoulder as I slid into her ass. When I was full seated deep inside Jane, Kim reinserted her fist into my tramp wife's snatch. The sensation was unique to say the least.

Jane's eyes glazed over as Kim began to vigorous fuck Jane's well-used cunt. Kim pounded her fist into her, pinching Jane's clit with her free hand. Jane's body shuttered deep in her core as she began her next orgasm. Looked at Kim and said, "Don't you dare stop until I tell you too. You better close your eyes when she cums," Kim nodded.

Jane's orgasm was violent. She shook all over, screaming unable to form words. Her squirt sprayed Kim soaking her from eye level to her knees. I kept pounding my wife's ass. Soon tears began to fall from her eyes. The only words she could muster were, "Too good, this is just too good." "One more Jane, give me one more, good one darling," I slapped her ass. Kim bore down with her fist against Jane's cervix rotating her knuckles against it. I could feel Kim's knuckles against my cock though Jane's walls. Jane whimpered as her final orgasm began. I pulled out of her ass quickly and ripped off the condom. Jane fell back on to the bed, I moved to kneel above her head she rolled it back as I entered her mouth, Kim slid four fingers into Jane's gapping ass. Jane sucked me in deeper, gobbling me down to the root. Jane's last orgasm was not as dramatic or as powerful. My cock that lodged deep in her throat as she moaned around as Kim pulled Jane's clit with her teeth.

Kim removed her fist with a pop and knelt behind me. Entering me with two fingers, she found my prostate and milked me into Jane's throat. Jane took my load, nursing on me as I deflated in her mouth.

We all collapsed on the bed next to one another with Jane in the middle. I looked at the clock; we had been at it for an hour and a half. Jane, Kim and I were all soaked with sweat and cum. I rolled over and kissing my loving wife tenderly as Kim stroked her head.

Jane looked at us and said with tears in her eyes. "I don't know what I have done to deserved being loved this much. I am the luckiest woman in the world. You two treat me so well."

Kim kissed Jane again and said, "Aunt Jane I am the lucky one. Uncle Jack and you taking my under your wing and into your lives is the most loving and thoughtful act I know of. You are my hero Aunt Jane. I can only pray that I can one day be as loving and submissive as you."

I chimed in, "You both are wrong, and no I am not going to profess to be the luckiest man on earth. However, I will say that there are not three more lucky people than us at this moment. We care so much for one another that we each will put aside out personal motivations to see that the needs of the others are not only met, but also exceeded. We have forged a bond that hopefully never will be broken."

I helped my wife up and took her to the steam shower to rinse off , then into the heart shaped Jacuzzi tub. I easing her into the water, then helped Kim in. I went to the kitchen and returned with a surprise. I had a bucket of ice with a bottle of Joseph Perrier Champagne Vintage 1990 chilled and three flutes.

"I bought this for our last night to celebrate Kim's graduation and birthday, but I believe now would be appropriate." I opened the champagne and poured the three flutes. Kim looked at me questioningly remembering her experience night one with the wine. "Remember Kim to you must always keep an open mind to new experiences. I do not like most wine but champagne is a different story."

Kim watched as we took our first taste: the testing of the first nose, the swirl, the second nose, the aeration and chew. I winked at Jane, then looked at Kim and said, "Or you can do that of just chug it!" I turned my glass up and killed it. Jane busted out laughing; Kim just shook her head and rolled her eyes.

Jane splashed water at me and said, "You can dress up a hillbilly, teach him manners, but deep down he is still a hillbilly and I would not change him if I could."

Kim tentatively sipped the champagne, "The bubbles tickle my nose." I went back to the linen closet and got some towels.

I went back into the bedroom, lit the fireplace in the bedroom and spruced up the bed checking for wet spots. Thankfully, the towels did their job well. When I returned to the bathroom, I stopped in my tracks.

Jane had Kim bent over the side of the tub, soundly spanking her sexy ass. Luckily, I had left the door cracked when into the bedroom. I backed up into the shadows to see where this was going. After what appeared to be the end of twenty or so swats, Jane caressed Kim's scarlet ass.

Jane sat on the corner of the tub and had Kim get on her knees before her. "Now eat me my sister in servitude." She pulled Kim to her pussy with a handful of hair. Jane's head snapped back and her mouth flung open. Ever what our young charge was doing, it was certainly working. Jane started urging Kim on, praising her. "That's good my sweet cunt lapper. Suck that clit. Suck on my girly cock. OH GOD YESSS!!!"

Kim had plunged her fist back into Jane's cunt and was pumping her hard. I returned to the bathroom quietly as to not disturb them. I leaned against the vanity where I had a good view, sipping my champagne. Kim was pulling Jane's clit with her teeth as she pumped pussy with her fist. Her other hand came up and she switched. After a minute or so, she slowly started to punch fuck my wife, alternating hands. As Jane neared her release, Kim pulled Jane into the tub and spun her around. Jane leaned over the side of the tub with her legs spread wide as Kim continued her blitz.

Kim leaned down and slid her tongue into Jane's ass, fucking her as deep as she could. Jane began to pant. Kim forced one hand deep into Jane's pussy as the other started into her ass. Fingers extended, thumb laid into her palm. I watched in amazement as Jane pushed back into Kim. Jane yelped as Kim broke through. Kim followed Jane forward, until she was pinned against the tub. Jane moaned for more. Kim looked over at me and I nodded, "Easy little one this is something new for her."

Kim removed her hand form Jane's pussy and coated her forearm with Jane's juices. She smacked Jane's ass as she slid deeper into Jane. She slid in until she was three inches above the wrist and stopped. As she slid her hand back, Kim also re-entered Jane's pussy. Jane was overwhelmed unable to speak. I decided to get in on the action.

I stepped out of the tub and stood in front of my senior slut. I smacked her face with my cock. She opened her mouth and I lunged forward. Holding her by her ears, I plunged my cock into my loving slut wife's throat. She just moaned submissively as I throatfucked her savagely. I released her ears, but did not slow down my onslaught. I reached over her and started to spank her ass hard; Kim continued double penetrating Jane with both fists. Jane finally reached her zenith and began to orgasm. I pulled out of her mouth, Jane cried out to Kim, "Harder you bitch, harder and faster, I spanked her face with my cock as Jane got her wish from her niece.

She soon began sobbing in pleasure as Kim plumbed deep into her ass. I finally told her easy as she approached halfway to her elbow. I leaned down and asked Jane, "You okay my darling?"

"Oh god, this, this is so good. Fuck me you bitch, fuck me harder, make me cum", Jane screamed to Kim. Kim twisted her fists as they stroked inside Jane. She pulled back and placed them against each other in their respective holes. Kim pounded her ass and cunt in unison. It was as if Jane was being fuck with a freakish double cock. Jane could not take any more and exploded, onto Kim's chest and tummy.

Kim quickly unplugged and covered Jane's slit, drinking her squirt as it filled her mouth. Jane's legs gave out and she collapsed to her knees in the tub. I jumped in beside her and pulled her into my lap.

"I had no idea I could do that." Jane cried into my shoulder holding me tightly. I stroked her hair.

"I am sorry Aunt Jane, I did not mean to hurt you. Please don't cry I am so sorry", said Kim with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Kim, you did not hurt her, she will be alright. She entered what is known as subspace. Remember when she a screaming at you to do it harder when you were halfway up to your elbow?" Kim nodded yes. "She had entered subspace by that time."

"Subspace is a physical response brought on by intense experiences of both pain and pleasure that trigger a sympathetic nervous system response. It causes several glands to dump massive amounts of hormones and endorphins. Those produce the same effect as a morphine-like drug, increasing the pain tolerance; extra care must be taken to protect the sub during this time. This increase of hormones and chemicals can cause a trance-like state, the sub may start to feel an out-of-body experience or detached from reality. As the sub comes down from the high, and the hormone levels return to a more normal level, a deep exhaustion, as well as incoherence may appear. Some subs, upon reaching subspace, can lose all sensation of pain, and further stimulus can cause the condition to be prolonged. Not every sub can enter subspace. It is similar to a runner's high but more intense and profound. Jane does not achieve subspace a lot but when she does; I must administer what is called aftercare."

"What is aftercare Sir?"

"Aftercare is a generic term for all activity after an intense period of play. It may include cuddling, loving kisses, words of praise and affirmation. Generally it is mostly just telling them how proud you are of them, what a good job they did and making them feel loved and safe." "Here sit next to Jane and hold her. I need to run and get us some towels." Kim slid in next to Jane as I stood up and wrapped an arm around her. "Master, don't leave me."

"Darling, Kim is here with you, I will be gone but a moment." I went to stoke the fireplace in the bedroom. I returned to the bath and got the towels off the vanity. I turned to find Jane's head on Kim's shoulder. Kim had one arm around her aunt, the other hand was caressing her face. "Aunt Jane, you are an amazing woman, wife and submissive. I am so honored to be learning from you and Uncle Jack. If I pushed you too hard, I am sorry, Uncle Jack has explained about subspace to me. I am glad he was here to stop me from doing too much. I love you both so much, not only as my aunt and uncle, but also as my Master and Mistress. I do not think I have earned the right to be called your sister in servitude." Kim kissed Jane's forehead.

Jane looked up and into Kim's eyes, "I love you too Kim, more than you will ever know. I have always felt that there was something missing in Jack and mine's relationship. We can never have a child. We did not want to adopt. Then you came along and stood us on our head, not in a bad way either. You have caused us to focus, not only on you but each other as well." I cleared my throat and their heads jerked around. "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to know I should stop playing the lottery; I hit my jackpot last Friday when Kim agreed to this trip." I wiped away a tear rolling down my cheek.

I got Kim out of the tub, then dried her off and sent her to our bed. I returned for Jane and did the same for her. I went and checked the house to make sure everything was off and locked down for the night.

I returned to the master suite to find Kim next to Jane holding her. I crawled between them and the snuggled up close. Wrapped in my arms they each kissed my cheek then each other. They laid their heads on my chest and were asleep in less than five minutes.

I thought back to the events of the last two days and night. I thought to myself that I was the luckiest person on the face of the planet. However, I knew that was not true. We three all were the luckiest. Call it fate, karma or some blame it on a rare astronomical alignment, we found something so special that it could not be mere coincidence.

I wondered how I was going to survive the rest of the week tending to these two vixens that lay beside me. Then I thought, rest of the week, hell the rest of my life, Right before I fell asleep I noticed that we all were breathing in unison. We were connected in mind, body and soul, together and content...for now.

End chapter 2

NC_Master
NC_Master
28 Followers