Kim Goes On Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NC_Master
NC_Master
28 Followers

We got up to dress. I grabbed a pair of jeans, a long sleeve t-shirt and an old pair of sneakers. The girls had jeans and my company polos.

We were loaded up by 4:50 and set off to town for an early supper. We found an old style diner and just beat the rush. There were only two tables open when we arrived, by the time our drinks come there were at least six couples waiting.

The menu was diverse and extensive. I ordered breakfast; three scrambled well, bacon, home fries, biscuits and coffee. Jane ordered a patty melt and tea. Kim opted for spaghetti with meatballs and tea.

I told the girls the general rundown on the activities tonight. I was going to give them both a camera to shoot with tonight. Jane was a good shooter. Kim on the other hand had never used anything other than a cheap point and shoot. Jane was going to have play instructor after the sun went down and we had to go to manual mode. We would all be in the same general area if the girls felt they needed me to check the settings. I also told them about the lack of a fence in the infield. I would find them a safe shooting location.

Our food came and the meal was good, not five star by any stretch but great for diner food. I told them to eat plenty that we had a long night ahead. We would stop and get a sack of burgers and get some drinks for the cooler. The waitress came and we all ordered a slice of carrot cake for dessert. When she came back the size of the slice surprised me. It was easily three inches thick, with cream cheese icing and the sides were rubbed with crushed pecans. The cake was the highlight of the meal by a long shot. I got the check and gave Jane the keys. I went to pay the check and met them at the truck.

We left the diner and headed to Wally's for a few supplies. Kim needed a long sleeve shirt, and both of the girls wanted bandanas and dust masks. I also suggested that we get them some shooting earmuffs not only for the hearing protection but to keep the dirt out of their ears. I had my NASCAR scanner, RACEceiever and headphones so I could listen to race control. Jane and Kim head off to the women's department and I went to sporting goods. I swung through the baby department to pick up some hand wipes to wipe out faces with at the end of the night.

We met over in the grocery section. I had picked up six packs of SunDrop and Cheerwine and a variety box of bagged snack chips. I grabbed a couple cans of Vienna sausages. Next, we went to the garden department to find them each a straw hat. I thought that a wide brim straw hat could serve double duty as shade and dust protection. They tried on several finally choosing ones with a black crown band with sunflowers on it.

We went to check out and the girls got some gum as we waited in line. When we checked out, I told the cashier to add a small bag of ice to the bill. I paid the lady and grabbed the ice as we passed the cooler on the way out.

We got to the truck and I put the ice and drinks in our cooler. Jane loaded the food and earmuffs into a tote bag. Kim clipped the tags off their stuff and we were set to go.

I was about a 15-20 miles west of the track's location. We enjoyed the leisurely drive and soon were nearing the track. About a mile before we got to the track we stopped at Mickey's and picked up a half dozen cheeseburgers and a couple chicken sandwiches.

We arrived at the track and made our way to the pit gate to check in. We signed in and got our wristbands. I asked where I might find the chief pit steward. I was directed to go the tech shed and ask for Rusty.

I found the tech building; it had an ominous sign above the first of three roll-up doors that read, "The House of PAIN!" I parked and went to find Rusty. No one was in the office so I stepped into the first bay. I looked into the pit and there sit a fellow with copper color hair, "You must be Rusty."

"Yep that's me. Whatcha need?" he asked.

"Rusty, my name is Jack and I am a free lance photographer working on a photo essay on dirt track racing. I regularly shoot for the major sport magazines and here are my press credentials, I said holding up a lanyard with a plastic holder full of press passes. "My question is, would it be possible to park my truck in the infield, perhaps in the center so my team and I would have easy access to it during the races. Once it goes across the track it would stay there until the competition is done."

"Team? You have a team?" Rusty asked.

"Yes, it is me and two other shooters. I would like to park in the infield so we would have access during the races to backup equipment if a body or flash goes down.

"Normally, we do not allow anything other than emergency equipment, but I think I can get the boss to let you park on the center of the figure eight X," said Rusty. "Give me about ten minutes to get you squared away, what are you driving?"

"Thanks Rusty, I am in the blue Mega Cab parked at the end of the building. If I am not in it one of my team will be. I need to go confer with the tour director real quick. The truck is on the far end of this building in the shade."

I returned to the truck and told the girls, "I think I have secured us an infield parking spot. I need someone to wait here at the truck for a copper haired fellow named Rusty. He should be by very soon with the final word. I need to go make my rounds real quick."

Jane said, "Why don't Kim and I both stay here. I can start showing her the camera functions and operating procedures."

"Okay honey, that does make sense." I pushed the remote latch release for the slim line cap on the truck bed. I let the tailgate down and pulled out the custom extension drawer in the bed. I opened up the severe weather hard cases that contained my camera equipment. I gathered up two pro bodies and paired them with a 16-35mm f/4 VR for general pit shots and 135mm f/2 DC for candid portraits. I paired them both with a 600 series flash for fills. I hung them on a two-body harness rig. I also got a hand towel out and put it into the cooler wetting it. I rung it out and put it around my neck. The temperature was in the high 90's. I also put my hard shell kneepads to protect my knees from any stray rocks when kneeling for a shot.

I pointed out where I was headed. "Jane, I am going to go to the tower, then to find the tour director. If Rusty comes before I get back. Take the truck to the exit of turn two and park on the left." I handed her a DX body so she could start her lesson with Kim. I told Jane I had already went through the settings. I had paired Kim's body with the same wide zoom I had and Jane's with the same portrait combination. I had topped theirs with series 400 flashes. "Kim, the pits can be a very dangerous place. Stay near Jane and keep your head on a swivel. If you girls want a towel to wet or just to use to wipe the sweat, look in the red bag."

"Will do Uncle Jack," said Kim.

I headed out to make my rounds. I found the track manager, Sam. I shook his hand then handed him my card. "You must be the fellow wanting to park in the infield"

"That's me"

"I just got off the radio with Rusty, I told him that would be fine." I had a nice short chat with him about what I was trying to accomplish. I was able to secure a location release. He told me what the track photographer looked like and where the touring series had set up. I thanked him and moved on. I bumped into the PA announcer, Travis, and had the same basic conversation with him. I left my card with him, always networking. As I started down the steps, I saw Jane moving the truck.

I headed over to the series trailer and found the director engaged in signing in drivers and the pill draw for qualifying. I took a few shots before disturbing him. I touched base with Barry the series director and the series announcer Bruce, to find out the particulars on tonight's lineup. I have work with these guys before. I doubled checked with Barry to make sure they were still using the scanner frequencies they used last time I shot one of their races.

I saw the track photographer headed my direction. These discussions usually go one of two ways. Either they have a huge problem with someone in their mind trying to steal their clients or they are very helpful suggesting angles that have yielded great shots and pointing out the danger spots. Luckily, this time it was the latter. When I encounter the former, I explain that I do not need nor am I interested in poaching his clientele. I make well over six figures in a bad year. A good year is over two hundred grand. That usually drops their jaw and shuts them up. If they still are bitching I pull out my long list of press passes for the NCAA, NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Indycar, NASCAR, ALMS, MiLB, AMA, USAC, WoO, Lucas Oil Dirt, SCORE, NHRA, IHRA, Getty, AP, USOC, IOC and the list goes on. I actually have close to 70 yearly credentials.

I shook Mike's hand and gave him one of my cards. I explained the purpose of my visit and that I had two other shooters with me. I told him that we would be all over the pits during pre race activities and just in the infield after the racing started. He told me the safest place would be turn one behind the sheepsfoot. He also said that the hotspot was turn three for wrecks. I thanked him and went to find the girls.

I found the girls coming up the backstretch pits. Jane was showing Kim a few things about composition. I asked Jane, "What did Rusty say?"

"We are all set, just park in the center of the "X", whatever that means," Jane said rolling her eyes.

I looked at my watch and told the girls, "We have to be in the infield before hot laps started in and hour and ten minutes. So be at the truck no later than 6:50. Also, use the restroom before we go in, there is no porta-potty in the infield. You two might want to go ahead and start at the other end and work your way back toward the truck. I am going to shoot the drivers meeting in thirty minutes. It will be at the scales. As soon as it's over, we need to load up to cross over the track. Any questions?"

Kim looked around and asked, "Where is the restroom?"

"See that blue box," I said pointing to her right and behind her. "That's it right there. Remember to knock if the little sign says vacant. Sometimes guys forget to flip the lock if they are just taking a leak."

I headed for the tech shed to find Rusty. He was back in the pit when I arrived. "Thanks for the help there Rusty, I appreciate it a lot. If there is a protest tonight that is not solved by the time we come out of the infield, do you think I could get some close in shots of the process?"

"I will have to think about that one. Check back at the end of the night on that one, Jack"

"Roger that," I said looking at my watch. I had another twenty minutes until the driver meeting started so I wandered through the pits shooting headshots and keeping an eye on the sky waiting for the sun to start beaming through the breaks in the clouds.

About halfway into the drivers meeting the sun began to peek out of the clouds. I quickly looked for a subject to shoot who had their back to the sun. I spied my targets, Jane and Kim. They were shooting profiles. I got their attention and had them split apart, cameras up as if they were shooting. I framed the shot with a round vertical water tank painted up as a soda pop can between them in the background. The sun was just below the top of the tank and the sunbeams were streaming out around it. I quickly grabbed two frames. As I checked the images on the LCD, the sun went back in and the meeting ended. Luckily, the exposure was right.

As the driver's meeting ended, I told the girls, "Last call on the restroom." They both declined and we headed for the truck, and on into the infield. We had a few minutes after we got inside. I broke out the cooler, filled my water bladder, and grabbed a cheeseburger.

I showed the girls where to stand and checked their camera settings. I also give Jane a radio and ear bud so I could update her as the light changed with new ISO, f/stop and shutter speed settings. I also swapped their flashes out for 900 series strobes. I switched over to the old standby 400C on a stroboframe. As the first class of cars headed out onto the track for hot laps, I finished my burger. I heard Travis give us a shout out over the track's PA system as I shut the truck up. I shot him a thumbs up. I geared up and headed to the other end of the track.

The evening progressed quickly. After hot laps, we adjourned to the truck while single car qualifying was held. I shot the lower class heat races while the girls enjoyed the AC in the truck. I worked on the images of Jane and Kim during the intermission. They were stunning, the sun beaming through the clouds created renaissance halo effect behind them and the tank.

Another hour past while, they ran the B-mains. Then it was time for the features. I took the girls down to their stations and took a couple of test frames to check the exposure. Then I went back to my post in turns three and four. Two hours later we were done.

We looked like a small rag tag scouting party of Indians covered in dust. I grabbed a can of air and started to blow off the equipment and then us. Jane got the hand wipes out and we went trough half of the container in no time flat.

At least I felt comfortable about not having dust falling into my eyes on the way home. I stopped by the tech shed and thanked Rusty once again for his help. There were no protests this evening.

We were back at the cabin by 11:30, I collected the SD cards to dump and we went in to get cleaned up. I reminded the girls that we had to get up early and be on the road at 5:45 so we could get some breakfast before our sunrise balloon flight.

We all piled into the steam shower and soaped up, rinsed, repeat, again, and again, and again. Finally, our hair came clean after the fourth round of shampooing. We exited and dried each other off. I walked between the girls and popped them both on the ass. "Last on in bed has to be the bitch tonight!"

I dove into the bed only to find the girls standing there looking at each other. I busted out laughing. Seems they both wanted to be the bitch tonight. I told them both, "Get your butts in this bed right now." I had formulated a plan on the way home. The girls piled in and I flipped Jane onto her back and rolled Kim on top.

I got up, retrieved the strapon, and put it on, positioning it above my cock. "Jane on your back legs up and Kim squat over her with your clits touching." I stood beside the bed, behind them both. I took my cock and placed the head into Jane as I fed Kim the strapon. "And away we go!" I rammed forward, only able to get six inches into each of the girls.

They both moaned as I drove into them. They were kissing each other passionately. Kim began to rock back trying to take more. Soon she became frustrated as I was. I withdrew and took off the strapon. I told Kim to get up, handing her the strapon.

She stepped into the harness and I helped her adjust it. I rolled Jane over onto her belly with her legs still locked behind her arms. I pulled Jane to the corner of the bed so her mouth, pussy and ass all were accessible.

I stepped up and slapped Jane's face with my cock. "Say ah you whore." Jane opened her mouth, I stepped forward driving my cock into her mouth. I held her by the chin and the top of her head as I began to fuck her mouth.

Kim stepped up behind Jane and beat her clit with the head of the strapon. Jane groaned as my cock slipped into her throat again. Kim slowly slid into Jane, burying her full length into her. I leaned forward and kissed Kim, and whispered into her ear, "Kim, fuck her cunt and ass as hard as you can. Rape the shit out of her. Do you understand?"

Kim acknowledged her instructions, "Yes Sir," she whispered back. Slowly Kim withdrew until only the head remained inside Jane.

"NOW!" I said firmly as I buried Jane's nose in my pubes.

Kim plunged in pounding Jane like a jackhammer. Kim was rough with her Aunt. "Is that what you want, my Master's whorish wife? Your cunt fucked raw by your niece with your own strapon."

I pulled out of Jane as she gasped for air. "Oh yes Kim fuck me harder." I handed Kim the lube and held up three fingers. She knew what I wanted. Kim opened the lube and liberally applied it her fingers. She slowed he assault on Jane's pussy so she could plug her greased digits into her ass. After a few minutes, she withdrew her fingers and I flipped Jane onto her back again. I popped her arms free. I leaned down and tenderly kissed her.

"Are you ready for more my sweet, seductive slut," I asked?

"Yes my darling Master. I submit fully to your desires and whims," answered Jane.

I rolled her on top of me and entered her fully, her hard clit ground into my pubic bone. Kim got behind Jane and placed the strapon against her rosebud. "Are you ready?"

Jane looked into my eyes and said, "Yes, I am ready." Jane kissed me tenderly.

You never would have guessed that Kim had been a virgin Thursday afternoon. She slammed forward, giving Jane her full measure. She was relentless in her abuse of her aunt's bum. She pounded her like a machine. After a few minutes, I felt Jane's pussy start to spasm. I motioned for Kim to start spanking her aunt's ass.

Kim started spanking Jane with her hand firmly, switching hands and cheeks every five swats. Jane began to quake deep inside. I held her head looking deep into her soul as we kissed. When Kim began to slap Jane's ass with both hands at the same time, Jane fell off the cliff.

She began to buck, as if she were having a seizure. I felt Jane explode spraying all of us. I told Kim to pull out of Jane's ass, remove the condom and to lie down.

I rolled Jane over on top of Kim in a reverse crab walk position. I put the strapon into Jane and pulled her down to Kim. I kneeled between their legs, and spanked Jane's clit with my cock. She threw hew head back in ecstasy, as I lightly slapped her face. "Do you want more? Do you want us to stuff your whore cunt full of cock?"

"Yes Master, stretch me open, ruin my cunt. I am you whore and you can do whatever you desire to me Master." I eased my cock in beside the strapon, stopping after four inched were in. "Oh god Master, oh, oh, more Master, more." I slowly pushed forward as her pussy grudgingly submitted to being invaded by the twin intruders. When I hit the mouth of her cervix, Jane looked up at me panting. "Master, please Master, don't stop. Give me, all, all, of it."

I withdrew slowly and made a few strokes. Jane began to quake again. Kim reached around and began to twist Jane's clit. Jane started to moan distracted for a moment, but only a moment. I slammed forward again, giving her what she desired. I powered into her womb. Jane screamed, "YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

I reached down and held her by the throat as I began slowly fucking her. Kim felt me and began to move with me. "Oh god, fuck me, fuck this whore's cunt." After thirty seconds, Jane came unglued. I pulled out and removed Kim. I slammed back into Jane as I lifter her legs. Kim reached around and pulled them up as Jane reached through. I pulled hard on Jane's clit as I rammed into her loose pussy. I pulled out and rand my hand over her dripping pussy. Jane read my mind.

"Fist me Master. Fist me for your first time," pleaded Jane.

I slowly entered her with four fingers easily, rotating my hand as I slowly went deeper with each stroke. As the second knuckle of my thumb entered her, I rolled my hand into a fist. Her greedy cunt sucked my hand in. Jane moaned as Kim nibbled on her neck.

"Oh, oh yes, Master, fist my cunt. Own me my Master," Jane cried as tears streamed down her face. I leaned down and sucked Jane's massive clit into my mouth as I began to fuck her with my fist. Constantly rotating my fist as I plowed it in and out of her, she soon reached her release.

NC_Master
NC_Master
28 Followers