Kim Goes On Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NC_Master
NC_Master
28 Followers

"Oh Master, oh god yes, yes, YES!" Jane exploded for the final time of the night showering me from the top of my head to my knees. I spanked her clit hard three times and Jane cried out, "BRAMBLE, MASTER, BRAMBLE! Oh god, mercy Master, have mercy on this slave," Jane cried.

I was shocked. Jane had never, ever used her safe word before. I quickly but gently retracted myself from her. Kim released Jane's legs, I pulled Jane, onto my lap and told Kim to run and get a glass of water.

Jane was sobbing so hard she could only get one word out at a time. "Master, I, am, so, sorry, to, to, to disappoint, you, Please, please, for, forgive me, Master." Jane broke down.

My eyes must have been bugging out of my head listening to her proclamation. I held her tightly. Kissing her cheek as I stroked her hair I said, "Jane, my darling, you have no reason to ask for forgiveness. You performed spectacularly tonight. I could not be prouder of you."

Finally, Jane was calm enough to talk coherently. "But Master, I used my safe word. I stopped you."

"Yes my love, you used your safe word responsibly. You had taken all that you could. I finally was able to push you to your limit. Now my love, think about this for a moment before you answer me. Did you use the safe word because of pain, fear, exhaustion or some other reason?"

Kim had returned and handed Jane a glass of ice water. She slid up next to Jane and kissed her cheek. "I love you Aunt Jane. I pray that one day I can be half the woman you are."

Jane handed Kim the glass and looked at me. "Master, the reason I used my safe word was fear. Fear that I would not have the will to use it if I waited one moment longer. I realized what was happening to me and I had a fleeting moment of panic. Please forgive me, Master."

I lifted her head to look into my eyes. "Jane, my wife and slave, yes you earned a promotion tonight." I had never called her slave outside of a scene before. "I have never been and never will be disappointed with anything you do. You know that I love you with every fiber of my being and soul. I am so proud of you. I am proud to be your husband and your Master. I am proud that you have earned your new post as my slave."

"Thank you, Master. I only strive to honor you and to please you in my endeavors. I thank you for my promotion and I will strive to be the best slave that I can be."

"I know you will my darling wife."

I lid my free arm around Kim waist. "And you, your actions thus far this week have been exceptional. If you continue on this path, you will be inline for a promotion from trainee to full slut. With that title, also comes the honor of calling me Master. I am very proud of your progress. Now do not let this next comment go to your head. It took Jane a full month to reach where you are now. You must remember though that we were just finding our footing in the lifestyle so you cannot use the difference in time as a gauge of being ahead of her in your progression." I kissed Kim then told her. "Take Jane and you two go shower and I will fix the bed.

"Sir, we can just use mine to sleep in, if you wish,"" Suggested Kim.

"Good idea Kim. Now scoot," I sad as I swatted her bottom playfully.

I got up and stripped the bed. I took the linen and towels to the utility room. I emptied the dryer, loaded the washer and folded the dry towels. I took the linens with me to the master bedroom.

I entered to take my shower. Jane was sitting on the stool in the corner of the shower under a massage head. It pounded down on her lower back. I quickly rinsed off the sweat and cum from my body. I went to Jane and pulled her up. I softly kissed her as I rubbed her back. She melted into me. Kim stepped up behind me and reached around to hug us both.

I turned Jane to face the tiled wall and told her to put her hands on the wall. I massaged her back for a few minutes as the spray ran over her body. Kim began to massage my back and shoulders. I slowly increased the temperature to 102 degrees, the same as the hot tub. I turned Jane to face me and turned on the wall spray heads. The programmable heads moved up and down her luscious sexy body.

Jane hugged me tightly and said, "I do not know what I ever did to deserve to meet someone like you Jack. You are so good to me. You are patient, understanding and loving. I cannot even think of what my life would be like if we had not met and fell in love." Jane looked into my eyes with tears welling up in her eyes. "Tonight was the third most important event in my life Jack. The first was the day we met. The second was our wedding day, when I became first your wife in the afternoon, and that night when I pledged my submission you when I asked you to be my Master. Tonight when you promoted me to slave was the third. You have never been anything but honest with me, never requiring me to do anything that was not in my best interest. I could only think of one thing that might top tonight and I think you might can guess what that would be, my love."

It was my turn to have to wipe the tears from my eyes. "Jane, my wife, my slave, my one true love, I know where you are going with that and yes it would be our best moment."

Kim looked over my shoulder and said, "What are you two talking about?"

"Go get in the bed, we will be there in few minutes. Jane and I need to talk in private a few minutes."

"Yes Master." Kim kissed us both and stepped out, wrapped herself in a towel and went to her bathroom to dry off and dry her hair.

I got Jane out of the shower, dried her off, and took her to the bed. I sat beside her and held her hand. "Jane, I know what the other moment is. I too would give almost anything to have a child of our own."

"Jack, I know and you are right. I have been thinking and I thought that if things go well between us three. We could ask Kim to donate some of her eggs for in vitro. There is no reason that IVF would not work that we know of. I talked to my OB-GYN and he said that there was not medical reason that he found that it would not work."

"Jane are you sure that you would want that? Don't get me wrong; I love Kim dearly, but to ask that of her."

"Yes Jack I am sure. We have always been close to Kim and we have tried to look out for her as she has grown up. Now we have taken her in to our leather family. I just see this as the next step. I am not suggesting that we decide right now. I just wanted to plant the seed in your mind. Let you think about it. We have years to make the decision if we ask her or not."

"Jane, I will not make you any promises other that to think about it."

"That is all that I ask, my love," said Jane.

We got up and went to join Kim in her bed. Kim was already under the covers as we entered. She started to scoot over. "Stay put Kim." We slid in on each side of her and snuggled up. Soon we all drifted off to sleep.

End chapter 3.

NC_Master
NC_Master
28 Followers