Kim McArthur's Busy Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly has picked up another microphone; the excitement of the crowd has inspired her. "Gentlemen... and ladies." There are more howls in the audience. "Here she is, the girl you've been dying to see, my special girlfriend...Barbara Edwards." Barbara is slowly lowered down and as she slides along the chests of her two bodyguards her skirt pulls up revealing her beautiful legs. She stands before her fans blushing. She slowly turns to give them a chance to admire her whole body.

"You all know the rules so hold on to your number and if you're called be ready with your fantasy." The crowd is stomping and yelling wildly. Kimberly comes up to Barbara and gives her some long satin gloves. "You better put these on and get them settled. Barbara understands immediately and slides on the gloves as the lights dim and one spot light focuses on her gorgeous body. Slow and sultry sax music comes over the sound system and Barbara begins a liquid, sensuous dance. Ever so slowly she peels off one glove, then the other. She tosses them into the crowd but they have become silent, stunned by her radiant beauty.

She kicks out one leg and peels down a silk stocking. She tosses that away. Then she does the other stocking and slides it between her legs holding either end she begins to use it to rub her own pussy. Then she dances over to Kimberly and puts the stocking around her waist and pulls her into the spot light. She hangs one arm around Kim's neck and grinds against her rhythmically. She reaches under Kim's skirt and tears off the flimsy thong. She then rips off her own thong. Still pressed against Kim and grinding she undoes the clasp of her halter and opens it. She pulls the fabric down and presses her erect nipples against Kimberly's body.

Still dancing she puts Kim's hands on the top of her skirt and guides her hands to push the cloth over her hips. The gossamer threads slide down her legs to the floor. The audience can see her sexy ass as she drives her pelvis into Kimberly. As the music fades she slowly glides her body down along Kim's and finishes by falling to the floor.

Before the crowd can react Kimberly has the mike. "Now we're going to start so settle in and enjoy yourselves. Remember how it works. Barbara is going to pull a ticket out of this hat and if she picks yours then you've just won a fantasy dream with Barbara Edwards. We have sets and costumes from a lot of her layouts and some of your special requests like doctor's office and library. My favorite is 'prisoner of love,'" She gives Barbara a smile. She leans down and Barbara pulls out the first number. Kim reads it out. "127," she squeals.

Barbara is still on the floor of the stage. She sees a fat man lumbering down the aisle. She looks up at Kim. "Are you kidding? He looks the comic book guy on the Simpsons." Kim gives her a shy smile. "Well, he is a fan." The fat man bounds onto the stage with excitement. "What's your fantasy?" Kimberly asks. "I want to do the train." "No, you want to do Barbara!" somebody yells and the crowd explodes. Barbara begins to shake as she realizes what's about to happen.

Suddenly two hands pick her up and she sees Charlotte who is guiding her towards a clothes rack. There is a short pause while Barbara gets dressed. Then Kimberly trying to lower her voice to a bass whispers into the mike, "Gentlemen and ladies, I give you...the train."

A spotlight comes up on the scene set for her playmate of the year layout. Barbara is lying on a couch wearing a black bra with a satin garter belt holding up her black silk stockings. She has on a flimsy sheer mini-skirt and no panties. She wraps herself is a long black boa and she is tickling herself when the door of the compartment opens. The fat man walks in wearing a conductors uniform. "Tickets please." "Oh, Mr. Conductor I seem to have lost my ticket." "Sorry, madam. You have to have a ticket." "Isn't there anything I can do?" As she pleads she runs one of her feet up between his legs. "Well, I don't know," he stutters but Barbara is already opening his pants and pulling him on top of her. She hears the crowd begin to applaud and it is that adulation that makes her come. She knows the conductor won't last long but she slides her hand in his pants and grabbing his cock she begins to work it like a piston. The crowd is applauding and laughing and this is driving Barbara wild. The conductor comes quickly but it doesn't matter to Barbara. She is writhing with pleasure as the crowd claps wildly.

An usher leads the fat man away as Kim calls out the next number. Five young men leap to the stage. When Kim asks why they are all there they explain that the pooled their numbers together to increase their chances. "And what is your fantasy?" "A gangbang with Barbara and Kim!" Before she can respond one of the men grabs her from behind; she's still in her gown. Two others pick Barbara off of the couch and bring her to the front of the stage. Two others drag a mattress over. Kim's dress is ripped off and her breast fly out; immediately a hungry mouth attacks each nipple.

The dress is being ripped into strips and Kimberly feels her hands being tied. More cloth is stuffed into her mouth. She's thrown roughly on to the mattress where Barbara is already being fucked. Kim realizes that it's pointless to struggle but she can't stop.

She prays that her helpers can keep the crowd under control. She looks over at Barbara who is laughing wildly as one of the young men pumps her frantically. At that moment she feels her own legs shoved apart and a man mounts her. She throws her arms around his neck as he plunges into her. It doesn't take long for all five men to have their way with both girls and they are quickly led off the stage.

Barbara rolls over to Kimberly and embraces her nude body. Kim is dizzy from the rowdy sex she's just endured. "Well, you got what you deserve, you naughty girl!" Barbara laughs as she kisses Kim tenderly.

Meanwhile Charlotte has used the mike to get the crowd under control. The throng is tense with anticipation as they wait for the next number.

When the number is called a stately business man comes to the stage. "Have you picked your fantasy?" Charlotte asks.

"The centerfold set of course."

The crowd applauds and cheers as the new set is rolled to the center of the stage. Kim and Barbara have moved to the wardrobe area where everything is ready. Barbara does what she can to fix her hair while Kim pulls on the wool leg warmers and boots. Barbara purses her lips as the warm fur coat is slipped on her. Kim wraps her in the scarf and puts on the beret. She can't help kissing the beautiful playmate as they walk towards the set. Barbara is smiling with anticipation as she pulls on the gloves.

Kim stops just out side of the reach of the spotlight and Barbara enters the scene. The audience lets out a collective gasp as she leans against the window. She has wrapped the coat around her so all that shows is her stunning face. The man slowly walks into the scene.

"Oh, Professor Harris," Barbara coos, getting into her role. "Yes, young lady" "I need to talk to you about my grades" "What's the problem." "Well, Professor, my grades are too low." She is giving him seductive glances. The coat is slowly falling open. "Isn't there anything I can do?" "What do you have in mind." "Come here so I can whisper." As she holds out her arms the coat opens more.

He moves closer and she wraps the coat around him and whispers into his hear. Meanwhile it's obvious that she is undoing his pants under the coat and he has his hands on her erect nipples. He begins to kiss her neck as she leans back and moans. She is using her gloved hand on his cock and he is having trouble standing.

"Oh Professor, is that for me?" As she knees down she pushes down his pants. She slips the coat to the floor as she opens her mouth for his cock.

She sucks him for a short while then leans back onto the fur as she pulls him down on top of her. She throws her legs, still in the boots, around his back and guides his hot moist cock into her pussy. She gasps as he bores into her. "Oh Professor!" After he empties into her Barbara squeezes him with her hips once more and pushes him off. She stands and holds his hand as he gets up too. She pushes him down on window sill and stretches across his lap. She slowly pulls off the red leather gloves.

"Oh Professor. I've been bad and you need to teach me a lesson." She hands him the gloves and he knows what to do. The first wack comes down hard on her plumb, soft ass and both her face and her rear turn red. "Yes, Professor, teach me more."

She is writhing in his lap as each blow falls. Finally he stops and she signs. "Thank you Professor. You're such a good teacher. Can I show you what I learned?"

Barbara kneels on the coat again and uses her hands to spread apart her tender bottom. She looks back at him pleadingly. "Help me learn Professor." He gets behind her and forces his throbbing shaft into her ass. Barbara screams and pushes herself up against him and they begin thrusting back and forth. It doesn't take look for him to come and he collapses next to her on the coat. "Oh Professor, thank you so much," Barbara squeals as the lights fade.

The crowd roars with approval and then they settle into an eager silence. Each hand is clutching a ticket and shaking with hope. Barbara's centerfold set has been wheeled off and a bed is now center stage, a bed covered with brown sheets. A brass lamp is set next to the bed. An excited and knowing murmur runs through the crowd as the lights fade on the set and come up on Charlotte at the mike.

"I can tell that the next scene needs no introduction. We're going to give our star a rest. So does anybody want to have this sweet treasure." With that the lights come on over the bed revealing Kimberly McArthur resting against a pile of pillows. She's wearing a pink lacy garment that can barely contain her swelling breasts and sheer pink panties.

Kimberly is shy and embarrassed and grateful that she can't see the crowd over the footlights. But she's also turned on by the cheering and adoration. She waits with a mixture of dread and anticipation as the number is called.

Because of the lights she can't see the man as he approaches which increases her nervousness. When he steps into the light he seems as nervous as she is.

"Hey," she says meekly in her soft Texas twang. "Hi." he whispers. He seems hypnotized by her exquisite body. "Come here." As he comes towards the bed Kim sits up and leans forward. While he stands next to her she opens his pants and pushes them off. He climbs onto the bed, leaving his pants and underwear behind.

Kim's tongue darts between her lips as she looks at him, then she pulls off his shirt. She holds his head and they kiss quietly.

"Hey," she says again and eases herself back onto the pillows. She takes hold of his hand and rests it on her crotch. "Oh, that's good," she moans as he presses through the flimsy fabric in hunt of her clit.

She takes his other hand and puts it on a firm juicy breasts. "My nipples want kissing." she breathes. He complies and the delicate fabric seems to melt off her skin. She reached around and his grasping his rear and pulling him closer.

"Can you feel how wet I am?" "Oh yeah,!" Two fingers slip under fabric and inside of her. She groans and presses his head against her chest. She's beginning to writhe against his hand and all her energy is flowing into her pussy. She shifts her hips and the panties are so light that they rip away.

"Oh baby, I want you inside me. Do you want to be in me." The man is completely under her spell and she pulls him between her legs. She gets him to kneel and she lifts her legs up against his body, lifting her hips into him and guiding his cock in with her hand.

Kim growls as the head penetrates her and she begins to thrust up to engulf his whole shaft. She's now moaning and muttering, "Oh baby, this is nice. Do you like this?" Her whole body is exposed before him and he watches as her nipples harden and her lush breasts quiver with each lunge. "Come on baby, come inside me. You can do it. I want your come inside me." The audience is spellbound as they listen and watch Kimberly lose herself in lust. As she feels his cock swell and about to explode she gets more frantic with her thrashing and thrusting, "Oh yes, I feel it coming. It's hot inside me. Come on, all the way in. Do it. You're the best, you're so good to me. Oh. I feel it. You're filling me up."

She locks her pussy around him, urging out every drop. Still she keeps thrusting. "Can I come now. I want to come too. Can you feel me getting there. Almost, almost, almost ..." Suddenly her head snaps back and her whole body lifts off the bed and goes completely rigid. She is trembling as a low growl comes from deep inside her and grows into a savage howl. With one last sigh she falls back on to the bed. She reaches up and pulls his face down and covers him with kisses. "Yes, thank you baby. That was so good."

The crowd as one is staggered by what they just witnessed. Charlotte softly whispers into the mike. "Well boys, Barbara's not back yet so how about more fun with our little Kimmy."

Kim is too spent to notice much as three more men approach the bed. She's lifted up and draped across the bed so her head hangs down one side and her legs, the other.

One straddles her belly and begins to savagely fuck her tits. Another comes around and rubs his cock against her lips until she opens up to swallow him. The third lifts up her legs and rams his cock into her ass. She begins to squirm and moan between them, gagging on the cock and wincing from the pain of the impaling of her ass. The men start to drill in unison and Kimberly is mesmerized by their rhythm and the clapping of the audience. She starts to gulp and swallow and come begins to flood into her mouth and she barely has time to get some air before her head is pulled forward so the man drilling her tits can shoot into her as she opens wide.

The man in her ass is getting ready to burst as he has started to press and fondle her clit. Kim begins to feel another orgasm thundering through her and she begins to scream and howl and cry. She has no words except the primal groan that grips her as her orgasm explodes the same time the cock does.

The audience goes crazy but Kim is so blissed out she can't hear or see. The three men help her stumble off the bed and move off the stage. Charlotte yells into the mike, "Let's hear it for the beautiful sex goddess, Kimberly McArthur!" The men holding the almost passed out Kim bend her body in a bow and they leave the stage.

"And now, returning to the center stage and ready to see if she can outdo the lovely Kim, is our very own playmate of the year, our delicious toy, the queen of all orgies, Barbara Edwards!" The light come up on the bed which has been rearranged with the bedclothes from one of Barbara's favorite videos. She looks incredibly sexy on the dark comforter and wearing nothing but a sweater and some leg warmers. As the crowd goes berserk she reenacts the scene of slipping off the sweater and pleasuring herself with the paintbrush.

Finally a number is drawn and the lucky man approaches the bed. Barbara licks her lips hungrily as she sees that he is already out of his clothes. His cock is huge and red and seems to match her hungry look. She lays him on the bed and licks the brush and begins to tickle his balls with it. Once he is fully erect she straddles him and eases her throbbing pussy onto his shaft. She wiggles her hips just as the head is covered, slides down a bit more, comes up, wiggles, on and on. The teasing drives him crazy and he grabs her hips and thrusts up into her.

Barbara jerks back with a start and plunges down taking him in all the way. Now she is riding and dancing on him and she won't stop. Even after he comes once she keeps going until he slowly revives and begins hammering again. When he comes the second time she begins to finger herself and move slowly up and down his semi-erect shaft; the more excited she gets the more slowly she moves up and down.

When the climax strikes she sits perfectly still for a moment and then begins to sob and cry as her juices flow out of her.

Barbara has no time to recover because four more men have surrounded the bed. Barbara arranges herself on the bed and spreads her arms wide. She has a cock in each hand, one in her mouth, and one drilling her pussy. Her wild ride starts again. She finishes the blow job quickly and moves one of the hand jobs into her mouth and sucks him dry. Then she does the other one. Finally she looks at the man drilling her pussy and grins at him and nods. He lets loose a solid mass inside her and she writhes into it milking him with her hips as she groans with pleasure.

Barbara's orgy continues this way for a long time. When she stops for a break Charlotte tries to outdo her in group sex.

Charlotte arranges seven men around the bed. She lays on top of one man and helps him to work his cock into her ass. Another cock is plunged into her pussy, another is squeezed between her massive breasts, she manages with a lot of gagging to get two in her mouth at once, and finally has one in each hand.

Hours later all the girls are weary; even the audience members who didn't get to participate are spent. Barbara approaches the microphone and speaks softly. "Well, this is a wrap party I'll remember for a long time." A lot of nods and murmurs from the crowd. "And the evening would not be complete unless I shared my special girlfriend with all of you." More nods and some applause. "Charlotte would you bring Kim out here?" The crowd starts to applaud but Barbara shushes them.

Kim comes out shyly and stands near Barbara. They are both completely nude and together they make up a complete vision of feminine sensuality. Barbara looks deeply into Kim's liquid eyes. "Oh Kimmy, I just love you to pieces." She covers Kim's mouth and probes her with her tongue. Kim kisses back and the two alabaster bodies begin to sway together. Kim tenses as Barbara's eager fingers slide between her thighs but she can already feel the juices beginning to gather. Barbara is now sucking each nipple in turn and soon Kim is gobbling on Barbara's firm breasts too.

They are beginning to have trouble standing and Barbara leads them to the bed. Kim is staggering as she is losing all control of her body as lust takes hold. Barbara has her seductive 'come hither' glare focused on Kim's innocent eyes. The audience is hushed and almost reverent as they watch these two beauties begin to pleasure one another.

Barbara arranges Kim's body so the audience as full view of her lovely face and swelling breasts. Barbara's head disappears between Kim's soft thighs and Kim begins to mumble frantically as Barbara's tongue begins to work her clit. She is grasping the dark haired beauty's head and guiding her to the right spots. The first orgasm is the most intense of the night but completely silent.

The crowd watches mystified as Kim bursts into a silent explosion of ecstasy.

Barbara then slithers up Kim's body and kisses her breasts again. At the same time she spreads Kim's thighs apart so her dewy bush and pussy lips are completely exposed. She slides three fingers into Kim's mouth and then slowly runs those fingers over her chin, down her slender neck, over her creamy breasts, across her flat belly, and finally plunges them into Kim's pulsating pussy. Kim screams with pleasure and a very different climax overtakes her. She is bucking and twisting on Barbara's hand, kicking up and down with her legs, and pounding the bed with her fists. She is howling the history of orgasms since the beginning of sex. Barbara is smiling gleefully as with one hand she controls Kim like a puppet and with the other hand quickly brings herself to the same insane state of bliss. Their bodies freeze for a second and their juices flood around Barbara's fingers, but the sticky heat sets Barbara to a more passionate pace and Kim shatters again and again.