Kimiko Ch. 04

Story Info
Our wedding and honeymoon.
5.1k words
4.77
30.5k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next couple of days, we 'christened' each of the rooms in our new apartment several times over! Kimiko's sexual appetite was insatiable! I certainly wasn't going to complain! We made love on the bathroom counter, in the furo (hot tub), on the floors of the two unoccupied bedrooms, in the kitchen, standing in the hallway; everywhere! We even did it on the balcony late one night! That was utterly mind blowing!

The balcony was the last place that we had not 'blessed' with our love juices! But we corrected that 'oversight' after we returned home from her father's house late one night. We had already changed into yukatas (robe-like kimonos) in anticipation of going to bed. That's our preferred mode of dress before we call it a night. Just our yukatas without anything else on underneath. That makes it simpler when we retire to our bedroom as we would just slip them off before slipping into bed. And after our first time together, we have always slept in the nude together unless it was Kimiko's time of month.

We were sitting on our balcony enjoying a cup of hot tea. It was close to midnight and the neighborhood was very quiet. I was sitting on one of the reclining loungers with Kimiko sitting in my lap when I quietly told her that we had yet to 'bless' the balcony.

She looked at me with her eyes wide open ovals, "Anata, everyone can see!"

"Yes, but there's no one awake." Our building was still pretty vacant and we didn't have any neighbors yet on our penthouse floor.

"Anata, I think you very naughty! But I love you." she smiled as she slowly ground her buns into my hardening erection.

"I love you, too, you beautiful and sexy woman." I replied as we kissed slowly and deeply, savoring the connection between us.

She turned in my lap to straddle my thighs with her arms around my neck. She kissed me deeply once again as I took the opportunity to untie the sash for her yukata and cupped her soft and beautiful breasts and slowly rolled her nipples. Then I suckled first one then the other as Kimiko moaned her approval softly. "Yes ...... feels so good ......."

Kimiko then untied the sash to my yukata, revealing my hard erection to her. She stroked my hard cock several times before she kissed me softly, then raised herself up and positioned me at her entrance. Then she slowly slid her warm and wet pussy down, engulfing my hard cock in her magical womanhood! As she bottomed out, Kimiko ground her clit into my pelvis as she moaned softly. Our love making on the balcony went on for more than thirty minutes as Kimiko impaled herself again and again on my hard cock! I strained to push my cock deeper into her on each downward thrust. Then Kimiko suddenly arched her back and hammered her pussy one last time down onto my dick and came!

It was as if she had triggered a hidden, unknown response in my body. I thrust my hips upward to bury my cock as deeply as I could in Kimiko's warmth! My cock strained upwards and my balls tightened, then unloaded a huge cum into her womb! We clamped our lips together to stifle any cries that we might make as we came about the same time! Our tongues continuing to love each other as our bodies were melded into one.

A few minutes later as we lay on the lounger, Kimiko still impaled on my semi-hard erection, our yukatas open and our naked bodies on display for each other, Kimiko whispered her love for me.

"Anata, I still not believe that I find man like you. I hope I never wake up this dream."

"Its no dream Kimiko. And it is I that am truly blessed to find someone like you."

"We both lucky. I love you, my husband to be."

"And I love you, my wife to be."

Kimiko giggled and moaned her approval as she ground her pussy down on my cock which was beginning to reawaken, still embedded in her. This time, I laid her down on her back on the lounger and we made slow, passionate love; our overflowing juices dripping from her pussy with each thrust of my hard cock!

---------------------------------

Before we knew it, it was a week prior to our wedding and we were meeting my parents at the airport. This was their first trip to Japan ever.

We met them just outside of customs at Kansai International Airport. We had set up one of the spare bedrooms as a guest room as they would be staying with us for the week. Mom and Kimiko were inseparable. It was as if they had known each other for years. Ai and Mikan were their frequent accomplices as they ran around tying down all the loose ends for our wedding and reception dinner.

Dad and Genzo (Kimiko's father) took an instant liking to each other. He was constantly over at Genzo's house ostensibly to keep out of mom's and Kimiko's hair, but really so the two men could share stories about life in Japan and in California. But each evening, we all got together as an extended family to share dinner and conversation.

It was at one of these dinners that Ai asked my mom what it was like being married to a nissei (second generation Japanese).

"Well Ai, you must understand that I met Todd's father when I was 19 years old. And it was just after the war. And it was in Sweden, where I am from. He was in the Army and I was helping to entertain the soldiers by dancing with them. He was very shy. I had to pull him to the dance floor otherwise he wouldn't dance!"

Dad chuckled at that, "but she cured me of that very quickly!" And we all laughed while mom blushed.

"But Todd's father was such a nice man and very different. In Sweden, we rarely saw Asian men. He was so different but such a gentleman. I liked him from the very first time that I met him."

"Was it love at first sight?" Ai asked?

"Oh no." mom replied. "Actually at first, I have to say that I was just curious about him."

Dad butted in, "Aw, and I thought I swept you off your feet!" And we all laughed at that.

Mom joined in as well in the laughter, "Oh no. But that came later after our fourth or fifth date when you kissed me. Now THAT was something!" And that produced more laughter from all of us.

"Otoosan," Kimiko asked her father, "how you meet okaasan (mother)?"

"So-so-so. How we meet different from most. Your mother was city girl. I am country boy. We meet at work place. Matsushita. I like her but she not interested in me for long time. Then friends make blind date for me and she was date. Then we go out and she have good time. After that she like me. She tell me later she was afraid I would be rough country boy. But you know me. I try be respectful of her. I learn later that she not used to man."

"So okaasan was city girl?" Kimiko asked?

"Hai. She from Yokohama. But I learn she in Osaka because work. First time away from home. She was, ah....... how you say, worried. She live alone first time her life. Not used to."

Genzo continued, "Okaasan and I date for long time before friends say we should marry. I ask okaasan and she say I must ask her father. So we go to Yokohama and I ask her father for permission. He say only if I agree to marry her forever. So I say yes. Of course I marry forever. And he say ok. So we marry."

"I know okaasan was very happy." Kimiko said, with a little sadness in her voice.

"Hai, I think okaasan was happy. She would be very happy see you and Tetsuo all grown up. And Ai, you too. And Kimiko, you to marry good man." Genzo said. "But we had good life so don't be sad. Please. Be happy for all us now."

"Hai otoosan. We all are." Kimiko replied.

To change the tone of our conversation, I asked Ai, "Ai-chan, when will you and Masanao-san marry?"

She blushed a little, "Oh, he not ask yet."

"But if he ask, will you say yes?"

She blushed even more, "Maybe." And we all laughed.

"I don't know. Maybe yes." she smiled. "But he shy. Not always say what he think. So I don't know if he will ask."

Genzo chimed in, "Don't worry. Masanao-san will ask. He need courage." And we all laughed again. "You bring him dinner tomorrow night. We drink sake! Give him courage!" And that brought down the house!

-----------------------------

Our wedding took place in a small neighborhood Buddhist temple. Kimiko and I had visited with the priest several months ago when we first decided to marry and he agreed to perform the ceremonies for us. During the week of our wedding, Kimiko and mom visited several more times to discuss details and to coordinate the event with him.

The night before our wedding, Kimiko stayed at her father's home. I had yet to see her in her wedding gown although I was told that a family friend who was a seamstress had made it for her, and that it was a traditional wedding kimono. Called an 'Uchikake', it was supposed to be all white and long and flowing. Very formal looking and very appropriate for a blushing bride. I couldn't wait to see Kimiko dressed in her Uchikake.

Tetsuo and Genzo had previously gone with me to fit me for a men's traditional wedding kimono as well. The kimono I rented was full of blacks and greys, and was supposed to be traditional as well. I felt strange in it but Genzo thought that it made me look like Tom Cruise in the movie, 'The Last Samurai.' Tetsuo and I had a good laugh at that!

The morning of our wedding came before I knew it. As I dressed in my formal kimono, I had a few moments to reflect on the chain of events that allowed me to meet Kimiko and had ultimately brought me here. I was just plain lucky. Just lucky to be in the right place at the right time. And we, Kimiko and I, met and became kindred souls. We fit so well.

Dad knocked on my bedroom door to see if I was ready. He was dressed in a formal three piece suit and mom was dressed in a beautiful formal kimono. She had enlisted Ai's help to help her find a kimono to wear and had insisted on buying it as "she planned to be over often" once the grand kids started coming.

The limousine that I had hired for the day arrived and took us to the temple. Genzo and Tetsuo were already there along with Tanagawa Masanao, Ai's boyfriend, and Mikan along with her fiancé, Fujii Megumi. They were all greeting people as they arrived for our wedding and introduced us to so many relatives, neighbors and friends. The small temple was packed by well wishers. I was overwhelmed by the crowd that had gathered.

Before I knew it, it was time to take our place at the front of the temple. Tetsuo lead me to the front of the temple where he and I stood, awaiting Kimiko's arrival and entrance. Mom and dad had been seated previously and were busily chatting with others when the temple became silent as if by an unspoken command.

I sensed the change immediately and turned my head to the front doors of the temple and there she stood. A vision of such beauty ...... my wife to be ...... Kimiko ........ Words fail to adequately convey how beautiful she looked in her uchikake (wedding kimono). Her radiant smile as she looked at her relatives and friends who now filled the temple to over flowing. Ai stood behind her as her attendant while Genzo stood by her side, offering his arm to steady her and provide her with support if needed.

As they slowly walked down the center aisle of the temple, Kimiko's eyes met with mine and her smile became even more radiant if that was possible. I know that I probably had a huge smile on my face as well as I waited for Kimiko to make her way to me.


They stopped just before me. Genzo stepped forward and took my hand in his and joined it with Kimiko's and smiled. "I am happy you marry my daughter. Please take care her always." I was at a loss for words. My voice refused to work as the seriousness of the occasion hit me. Somehow I managed to bow to him, acknowledging his faith and trust in me.

Kimiko smiled and gripped my hand tightly in hers. Then we turned to face the priest who had taken his station in front of us. And the ceremony began. It was a traditional ceremony in a sense but also modern in some respects. There was the traditional burning of incense and the sipping of sake. But there was also an exchange of rings and our first kiss as a married couple. Kimiko had insisted on that during rehearsals and the priest laughed and gave his approval to this modest departure from custom. And before we knew it, we were husband and wife!

The rest of the day and evening went by in a blur for me. We had the reception over at Mikan's parent's restaurant. They opened up the entire second floor banquet hall to accommodate everyone. I just went with the flow and had a good time. Although Kimiko was the center of attraction with all of her relatives and friends there, she made sure that I was with her at all times and introduced to everyone. I caught a little of what she was telling people and was deeply touched as she told everyone that I was the most important person in the world to her.

Kimiko and I finally had a few moments to ourselves as the reception wound down.

"Kimi-chan, I am very happy that you are my wife."

"Anata, so am I happy you are my husband."

"Are you tired?" I asked as it had been a long day for both of us.

"Hai, but I am happy tired ...... good tired ......" and we kissed.

We finally returned to our apartment. Mom and dad were staying at Genzo's house that night to provide us with our privacy on our first night as a married couple.

We helped each other undress and embraced in our bedroom; our first time naked with each other now as husband and wife.

"Anata, please make love me tonight." And we did. We bathed each other, then sat in our hot tub soothing our tired muscles with Kimiko impaled on my erection; our arms wrapped around each other. We made love repeatedly that night, only ceasing in the early morning hours as Kimiko's pussy was beginning to get tender and my cock had just about given up.

"Anata, you make love to me. I like very much. Make me feel so good. Because it is you, and you love me."

I kissed her slowly and longingly. I understood exactly how she felt as I felt the same way. Making love with Kimiko was very special. Very special. To me it is the ultimate high to make love to this wonderful woman who is now my wife. And that is because she loves me and gives her love to me unselfishly and unconditionally. When I cum in her and she climaxes, it is as if our hearts are joined as one.

------------------------------

We finally got up around mid-morning, cleaned up and dressed as everyone was coming over for lunch. Mom and dad were leaving that afternoon to spend the week touring Japan. And we would be leaving the next morning for our honeymoon. In contrast with our reception the night before, lunch was a nice, relaxed affair with Genzo, Ai, Tetsuo, Mikan and mom and dad. Ai and Mikan brought all the food over and we enjoyed every savory morsel that they had prepared.

After we cleaned up, it was time to take mom and dad to the train station where they caught a local train up to Tokyo where they would meet their JTB (Japan Travel Bureau) guide. We got back around five in the afternoon and began to pack our bags for our trip. We decided to be comfortable so packed mostly comfort wear and swim wear. If we needed more, we probably could just buy what we needed there.

We flew to Tahiti the next morning then took an island hopper to Vahine Island which is a private island resort. When we got there and checked into the resort, the accommodations we found took our breath away! Each guest had their own private bungalow which was built on stilts on the water inside a protected lagoon. A wooden walkway joined the bungalow to the main island where most of the hotel's amenities are located including the lobby, several restaurants, a fresh water pool, and spa.

Our bungalow took our breath away! We saw publicity photos of the hotel on their website and liked what we saw. But reality far exceeded what the photos tried to depict.

Our bungalow was a large one bedroom affair. The side of the bungalow that faced the island was the entry to the unit, a kitchenette, and a large bathroom. The bathroom itself was huge with a bathtub that was large enough to fit two and a walk in shower that had two huge shower heads which could accommodate three or four people if you wanted to.

The rest of the room opened to the ocean with that end of the room being a set of super wide sliding glass doors that could be left open with screen doors in place to keep the bugs at bay. A large king-sized bed, a large sofa and coffee table made up the balance of the furnishings. Just outside of the glass doors was a balcony with several outdoor loungers.

It was late afternoon by the time we got to our room and unpacked, so we decided to just walk the hotel property to familiarize ourselves with its layout, have an early dinner, then retire for the evening. With the difference in time zones, our bodies might think that they were still in Japan and we would need to make the effort to get up on time in order to make our boat ride out to our first day trip to our island hideaway. So that's what we did.

The island turned out to be on the smaller side. The hotel took up about a third of the shoreline around the island. The center part of the island was an old cinder cone which was high enough that it caught passing clouds and made them dump part of their moisture in the form of rain. That was probably the reason why a hotel could exist on this small island.

Dinner turned out to be a wonderful meal. The food was truly outstanding. Kimiko had a local reef fish that had been braised. The fish was soft and tender. I had an octopus stew that was made with coconut milk. Both meals were delicious!

We returned to our room and decided to bathe and retire for the evening. The flight from Osaka to Tahiti, then to Vahine Island, had been a long journey and we could benefit from an early evening. So we bathed, changed into robes provided by the hotel and went outside to our balcony to relax and enjoy the moon lit ocean.

It was so surreal. So calming. Kimiko was leaning against the railing of our balcony, looking out over the ocean, "Anata, this is wonderful place. I not see anything like this before."

"Me neither." I said as I came up from behind and embraced her, wrapping my arms around her as I molded my front to her back. Kimiko leaned back and rested her head against my shoulder, then turned her head to me and we kissed.

As I tenderly cupped her face with one of my hands, she whispered to me, "I love you, my husband. Thank you for loving me."

I turned her so we faced each other, then untied my robe and then hers, and hugged her tightly to me. Kimiko responded in kind, then reached between us to grab my erection and slowly stroked me to a fully hard state. She rubbed the head of my cock to spread the precum that began to ooze from my slit.

"Anata, I want always you make love to me ....... please?"

What a turn on! I guided Kimiko's arms so that she had a firm grip around my neck. Then I cupped her buttock and lifted her slightly. As she raised her legs to wrap them around my waist, her pussy rotated slightly to open towards me and my hard cock slid between the lips of her pussy as if that were the most natural thing to do.

We both moaned our enjoyment at our coupling, and then began our dance of love.

----------------------------

Amazingly we got up the next morning with little difficulty. I think getting to sleep at a reasonable time enabled our internal body clocks to reset. We were up by seven in the morning, ate breakfast and had changed to our beach wear by eight thirty. We walked down to the pier fronting the hotel and met our boat skipper who would be shuttling us to and from the secluded island that we had reserved.

'Skip' as he called himself explained, "There are three islands that we use that are within an hour's ride of here. They are all off the beaten track so we'll provide you with a satellite phone that you can use if you need to call us. It's been preset to call the hotel so all you need to do is press this button which turns it on and dials automatically."

12