Kimiko Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skip went on to show us on his handy map approximately where our island for the day was located as well as the weather forecast, which called for a mostly sunny day. "Make sure you have sunscreen with you." was his advice. Luckily we had anticipated this and had picked up a large tube of the stuff the night before from the hotel's sundry store.

Skip ran us out to the island shortly thereafter. On the way out, Skip told us a little about the island that we had reserved for the day. Being a little more than an atoll, it offered excellent snorkeling opportunities. However since snorkeling was not something that Kimiko and I were proficient at, he recommended that we just stick close to shore.

We really had not planned on doing much swimming so weren't disappointed. We had actually just wanted to find a place where we could be alone with each other; not be disturbed nor interrupted by anyone or anything.

The island itself was a little more than a large sandbar with a bunch of trees and bushes here and there. The hotel had erected a small beach shack that we could use to store our things and the cooler full of food and drinks that Skip would be dropping off with us. And there were beach chairs, loungers, and other amenities that we could use that had been stored there by the hotel.

Skip nudged his boat up to the beach and we jumped off. He carried our cooler up to the beach shack and showed us where all the equipment was stored and made sure we knew how to operate the satellite phone before he pushed off and left us.

Skip's boat was gradually disappearing from our sight when I turned to Kimiko and suggested that we get comfortable and asked if she needed help with her sunscreen. She gave me a really sassy look and a big smile, as she started to take off her swim suit, "I need you make sure my body protected. Ok?"

She stretched her nude body in front of me as my dick leapt to attention! As she turned, she grabbed a beach mat and laid it on the sandy beach in front of the beach house, I shucked my shorts and was similarly attired in a second. As I came to her, Kimiko placed one arm around my neck as her other hand grasped my erection and slowly stroked me.

Before I could even kiss her, she turned to her beach mat and laid face down upon it. "Sunscreen please?" she asked, turning her head to smile at me while she wiggled her delightfully sexy ass at me!

I knelt beside her and began to apply her sunscreen in generous blobs to her back. I massaged the lotion into her skin slowly, dragging out the sensuous massage which had her moaning her approval. I covered every inch of her back, her buttocks and legs. I even made sure that even the crack of her ass and the area around her cute rosebud were protected from the sun.

When Kimiko flipped over to lay on her back, I could see the flush of her arousal; her face and chest was pink. I glanced at her pussy and could see her pubic hair glistening from her excitement! I moved to straddle her hips in order to apply sunscreen to her chest. However Kimiko couldn't wait. She spread her legs widely, grabbed my hard erection and pulled me to her needy pussy!

"Anata, please ....... in me ...... I need you love me ....... please ....."

I could hardly wait myself and had to fight the intense need to cum immediately! The feeling of my cock descending into Kimiko's vagina was so powerful that it took all of my concentration to delay my eventual surrender to my lover, even for the minute or so that it took for Kimiko to cum.

And cum she did! She dug in her heels behind my thighs and arched her hips upwards, enabling me to slip even deeper into her. Normally not one to be very vocal, she surprised both of us with a scream, announcing her orgasm to the world! She hugged me tightly to her as I could feel her vagina tighten around my shaft! At that moment I surrendered myself to our passion! Arching my back, thrusting my hips to bury my hard dick into her as deep as I could, I unleashed so much cum into her that my balls ached afterwards.

I whispered, "I love you Kimi-chan. I love you."

She began to cry as she voiced her feelings, "Anata ....... I love you ........ thank you for love me ......... you make me so happy ........ sometimes hard for me to say right words ......... I not good ....... but please know I love you always."

"Kimi-chan, I will always love you. You make me complete. I want you with me always." We kissed softly, with my semi-flacid penis still embedded in her vagina, our combined love juices slowly dribbling out of her.

We eventually got around to finishing the application of sunscreen to our bodies but otherwise spent our day making love. We found every excuse and took every opportunity to make love. It was fun and playful, and it was exciting and bordering on exhibitionism; even though there wasn't anyone there to spy on us, thank heavens. Kimiko, being the proper Japanese woman that she was, would have died with embarrassment if there had been anyone.

After our initial love making, we decided to walk along the beach and sort through the drift wood and sea shells that had washed ashore. Kimiko had bent over and was sorting through some sea weed. She spied me admiring her sexy rear end and wiggled her ass at me. Not to pass up an opportunity, I took her from behind!

She became the aggressor while we were wading through some tidal pools that we had found nearby. I had kneeled down next to one of the ponds in order to see if I could find out where a large crab had crawled off to when Kimiko knelt beside me and started to stroke my cock. As soon as I was hard, she made me sit down on a nearby rock then impaled herself on my erection; hammering her wet and warm pussy down on my dick until she came with a gush of her fluids!

Later as we were having lunch, Kimiko asked if she could try a new cocktail. Being inquisitive, I asked what kind of cocktail she had found. She walked over to the cooler and took out a can of lemon lime soda, opened it and took a mouthful. Then she grabbed my cock, wanked me a couple of times to get me harder, then took me into her mouth where it was met by the cold effervescence of the soda! Several mouthfuls of soda later, I added my cum to Kimiko's soda.

She drank it down and smiled, "first time I try lemon lime crème soda!" she giggled! "I like! You like, too?"

------------------------------

It was quite a honeymoon! If Kimiko hadn't been on the pill, she would definitely have ended up pregnant! As it turned out, we became very accustomed to being in each other's presence without any clothes on. So much that it became our mode of dress whenever we were by ourselves where ever we happened to be.

Kimiko's most favorite place to relax became my lap, arms around my neck, her pussy impaled on my hard cock, with her legs wrapped around my waist. Not moving very much, she would rest herself against me, her head on my shoulder and my arms around her. She would flex her hips occasionally to rub her clit on my pelvis.

As she put it, "I feel you in me. Make me feel good. Your arms around me. Make me feel safe and you want me. Both make me feel loved." Not that I didn't enjoy this myself. Heck, I loved to have Kimiko in my lap like this!

Our trip came to its end all too soon. However not before we decided to do this at least once a year. Maybe at different resorts, but definitely someplace where we could make love wherever we wanted to, and whenever we wanted to.

12