Kimmy and The Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly-: *s* that's pretty wild...how do you come up with that..?

BLACKBONE: what can I say...you inspire me.

Kimberly-: I like that one A LOT.

BLACKBONE: "Marcus got his black cum in Kim’s cunt"....write "Cunt for Nigga seed".....write "Open wide"

Kimberly-: "insert here" *LOL*

BLACKBONE: yeah...we gonna get on a roll with this shit

Kimberly-: *lol*: I wish John would come up here he's been talking with his sister for hours....they are here for thanksgiving....

BLACKBONE: but you so cute and skinny that we gonna run out of skin. Use the Marker on your ass and pussy and tits...use your lipstick on the places people can see. But you gotta at least wear it home before washing it off. What are you thankful for????

Kimberly-: lots of things… meeting u for one *kiss*

BLACKBONE: I'm glad for the feast I'm gonna have on you!!!

Kimberly-: *s* you charmer....u

BLACKBONE: you set the table real nice for me and I'm gonna fucking devour you. I can't wait to plant a good long deep kiss on your sweet mouth.

Kimberly-: I keep thinking 5 black men....strange men.... it will be electric *s*

BLACKBONE: Yeah..... They gonna be real excited the day you come down here. We gonna be so fucking pumped for you to get here. How nervous you gonna feel driving down??? Your heart gonna be racing.

Kimberly-: don't u know it....I think J will drive...*s*

BLACKBONE: I wanna see your face and eyes........ All glassy probably. Like you about to go in shock.

Kimberly-: I’ll have to take something to calm me

BLACKBONE: maybe you gonna be kinda numb at first...cause you might not be able to handle the anticipation of what’s gonna happen. But once we get going..... You gonna fucking love it.

Kimberly-: will it be rough from the get go u think?

BLACKBONE: we can have some weed over here for the party if you want.

Kimberly-: I could use some *s*

BLACKBONE: it might be kinda ruff right from the start....... you gotta understand, you been teasing these guys for a couple weeks already. They gonna tearing up the place to get their hands on you. But I bet it’s gonna get rougher as we go.

Kimberly-: god u really don't hold back do u...your not afraid to tell it like it is... I luv that about u

BLACKBONE: You know it girl. I ain't gonna play with you. This shit gonna be good and hardcore......... you gonna come down here to get that body fucked out like a whore!!! Ain't no two ways about it.

Kimberly-: I’m getting that idea...*s* do u think you want to DP me too?

BLACKBONE: it’s the only way to go with white girls... ain't no fucking love or attachment. You a piece of fuck!!! We ain't out to hurt you...but you gotta understand you here to get us off...that body is just a fucking cum dump for our black dicks.

Kimberly-: it just occurred to me.

BLACKBONE: you gonna get dp'd...but don't worry. I know we gonna hold off on that until late in the day. When your pussy and ass is oozing with cum, and you been pretty well stretched out...there gonna be room up in there for two black dicks.

Kimberly-: that may not be possible...I am small… always been tight... that's gonna hurt I may bleed

BLACKBONE: your muscles gonna be limp from being tired and stoned...we gonna fit a nice black dick up your soaked stretched out ass...and another in that cunt drowning in Nigga seed like I said...we ain't out to hurt you...you gonna take whatever fits. To the limit.

Kimberly-: god...your promising me a no holds barred session... I guess none of them will wear condoms huh?

BLACKBONE: that’s a Bitch Party Kim...we fucking own your ass. Condoms??? Are you kidding?? NO FUCKING WAY. I could tell you that I will tell them not to...but it’s a fucking joke if you expect it.

Kimberly-: I guess as long as they are clean...I’ll deal with it...

BLACKBONE: DON'T WORRY...WE ALL CLEAN. I made you a promise that you gonna be alright...... physically anyway.

Kimberly-: it's gonna be messy.

BLACKBONE: THAT’S WHAT I LOVE...god I love seeing a messed up white body!!!! Like I said, you gonna leave a changed woman. You gonna go home a fucking mess of Nigga sweat, spit, cum and your pretty white skin turned red from our hands grabbing all over you!!!! Not to mention that sweet pink ass feeling pretty sore...I wanna watch you walk out in your heels!!!!

Kimberly-: mmm.....yes...to feel you hands on my breasts...that is such a turn on for me...they are super sensitive love having them kissed & played with.

BLACKBONE: yeah girl...reach around from behind your naked body and cup your nice tits in my hands... squeezing them and feeling the weight of that meat under my control… feeling your nipples get hard in my fingertips...pressing them against your body and seeing the flesh squeeze out the sides... YEAH with me pressed up against your back... feeling the heat of my raw black cock in the small of your back...my body against yours. YEAH... GONNA FEEL YOU MELT INTO ME.

Kimberly-: you'll Marcus me up like that...with you grabbing...*s* is that how you’d like to first enter me?

BLACKBONE: you gonna have my hand prints all over you...your tender white skin turning red from the shape of my hands. Your tits really gonna be sensitive when I get done with your body.

Kimberly-: you gonna hurt my breasts....? Make me wince in pain?

BLACKBONE: that’s a good idea...but maybe I wanna be face to face for the first penetration..... See your eyes, and feel your breath...feel you sweat under me cause you so nervous and scared..... I wanna lower myself on you with you on your back.

Kimberly-: where would u want my legs...?

BLACKBONE: I'm gonna fuck your ass like that for the first time...standing behind you and grabbing on that assmeat...lifting it and pulling away those nice ass cheeks...get my dick up in your ass and then reach around to grab on your tits when I'm in your ass your legs gonna be up bent at the hip and knee...and wrapped around my waist. That’s how you gonna tell me that your body is mine... that you want me locked inside you to inject my cum in that body.

Kimberly-: that veiny cock of yours...so dark…so thick opening me up....

BLACKBONE: yeah...spreading your pussy open...my dick driving through your cunt so easy I wanna be in your face when I hear that first moan after my head gets in you...seeing your eyes roll back a little and knowing that now its over...now you gave up yourself to me

Kimberly-: yes...but with your length you'll be bruising my cervix in no time.

BLACKBONE: that’s the pain of being my BITCH Kim...you gonna feel some pain in that pussy.

Kimberly-: god....then I’d look over your shoulder and there'll be 4 other blacks leering at me...bunch of rough perverts.

BLACKBONE: Yup...just waiting to take their turn on your body...OVER AND OVER. Who knows how many times we gonna pass you around...you gonna be the fucking cum dump that they get off on...busting their nuts inside your cunt and ass.

Kimberly-: probably 2-3 times?

BLACKBONE: yeah...in the first hour or so. No Kim...you gonna get all kinds of fucking loads in you. I told you..... Its gonna be a long day for your ass. We gonna keep you here all day and into the night. When we are ready again, we gonna start all over. You can serve beer or some shit in the meantime.

Kimberly-: I love when I give you head that you hold my hair...

BLACKBONE: gonna hold your hair lots...when you sucking.... when we fucking you from behind and you on all fours...like a bitch on a leash.

Kimberly-: that sounds scary...

BLACKBONE: it ain't scary...just gonna get some down time. You can clean up some and take a break. Its gonna be a party...a good party lasts more than a couple hours.

Kimberly: good scary, but scary...I will be overwhelmed. I’m the type that flies to close to the sun...

BLACKBONE: you wanna get burned??? Don’t worry... you gonna feel plenty of heat when you get over here.

Kimberly-: I know I will...it's eating me *s*

BLACKBONE: so when you gonna be ready??? I want you thinking about a date sound like you ready right now

Kimberly-: I was thinking JAN....we have guests for this whole fucking month... I know it far...

BLACKBONE: alright cool...make sure you keep in touch. I'm around to write you now. Promise. I want you so fucking bad........ Make you my prize piece of fuck and nail your ass like a fucking trophy to my wall

Kimberly-: I think this will work out don’t you?

BLACKBONE: HELL YEAH...it’s already working. I'm gonna get going now..... Gotta get up and be ready for the family tomorrow.

Kimberly-: shit...I was hoping to chat...oh well...if this is as good as I think...I’d like to make it regular...that's what I want...don't know about J.

BLACKBONE: I'm thinking you gonna be a good regular piece of fuck. And he always invited to watch you take black dick. You still excited over there right now?

Kimberly-: oh yes give me something to think about ...something serious...and intimidating...

BLACKBONE: how about I call you on the phone and tell you???

Kimberly-: *s* yeah...how about I drive over now...and u tear into me...

BLACKBONE: you wanna???

Kimberly-: god yes, I do ...I think J might kill me though ... controls issues*s*

Kimberly-: tell me something please

BLACKBONE: alright then...think about this shit. I strip you down...turn off all the lights so its dark...and we start pushing you around...from one to the other...we all groping your body and calling you names in the dark. You don't know what the fuck is gonna happen

Kimberly-: oh god...terrifying....

BLACKBONE: push your body up against the glass on the back door and standing in the yard is 10 more black men looking at you

Kimberly-: what's scary is u could really escalate this situation just like that

BLACKBONE: keep you there....... your naked white body pressed into the glass..... They all cheering and yelling at you!!! Your nice tits compressed on the glass...I'm stepping between your legs and spreading your cunt and pressing your gut to the door...yelling out to them... LOOK AT THIS BITCH..... LOOK AT THIS PIECE OF WHITE FUCKMEAT!!!! THIS CUNT GONNA TAKE NIGGA DICK ALL FUCKING NIGHT.

Kimberly-: there would be little J could do.

BLACKBONE: YEAH I COULD....that’s my choice. You wanna play...... you gotta pay. That’s how it go down here.

Kimberly-: you are a serious man.

BLACKBONE: and I'm gonna treat you serious... I ain't talking shit cause we online. I fucking deliver Kim. And I'm gonna deliver your white body to my friends so they can all take a piece of you.

Kimberly-: I wonder what else goes on in your head...I’m anxious to find out...

BLACKBONE you will. You got those legs opened up for me right now????

Kimberly-: yes sir you wouldn't REALLY get me raped right?

BLACKBONE: what do you think???? Would I do that???

Kimberly-: I don't know....

BLACKBONE: good...you just gonna have to find out when you get here. But I bet that piece of fuckmeat you got opened up right now is plenty wet thinking about how you gonna get it.

Kimberly-: yes...it is...

BLACKBONE: did you even cum???

Kimberly-: no...Too busy typing...*s*... do you want me shaved?

BLACKBONE: no...Trimmed nice and neat. I want some hair on your pussy so our loads of cum stick to you and make a good mess down in there.

Kimberly-: ok

BLACKBONE: you got a dildo???

Kimberly-: no....I only use fingers. My nipples are so hard they hurt

BLACKBONE: then dip those fingers in you and FUCK THAT CUNT.

Kimberly-: yes

BLACKBONE: STRIP YOUR BODY RIGHT NOW BITCH...I don't give a shit if you got people there...show me my fuckmeat that I own.

Kimberly-: yes I closed the door too

BLACKBONE: Come on Kim...GIVE UP THAT CHEAP PIECE OF FUCKMEAT TO ME. PUT OUT THAT MARRIED PUSSY... SPREAD YOUR CUNTLIPS AND RUB OFF THAT LITTLE CLIT YOU GOT THAT KEEP TELLING YOU HOW BAD YOU WANT BLACK DICK

Kimberly-: no one talks to me like u can yes...tell me... tell me what's in store...

BLACKBONE: look at your fucking cunt bitch...look at how bad you need my raw black dick stuck up inside you...you all fucking wet like some fucking whore slut!!!! I'm gonna grab on your hair and pull your ass around the room like my dog on a leash...bend you over with a fistful of your hair and walk you around showing everybody your ass

Kimberly-: ooh my god

BLACKBONE: LOOK AT THIS SHIT...LOOK AT THIS FUCKING BITCH...SHE THINK SHE SO FUCKING GOOD UP THERE IN (omitted)...JUST A FUCKING WHORE.

Kimberly-: yes....defile me.

BLACKBONE: slap your white ass and make it turn red...YEAH YOU BITCH. Put you face down in the couch and fuck your pussy!!!! Grab your assmeat and plow my black dick inside you.

Kimberly-: dirty me...

BLACKBONE: My hips slapping your assmeat when I get balls deep in your cunt...spitting on you while I fuck you down.

Kimberly- oh god, i'd feel your spit on me....on my back

BLACKBONE: YOU FUCKING CUNT BITCH...YOU FUCKING PIG!!!!! YOU JUST A FUCKING CUM RAG... YOUR CUNT IS JUST FOR WIPING THE CUM OFF MY DICK YOU BITCH.

Kimberly-: sooo wet...!!

BLACKBONE: spitting on your back and in your hair... slapping your ass...COME ON CUNT...GIVE IT UP YOU FUCKING SLUT

Kimberly-: hold my breasts, please...

BLACKBONE: FEEL MY SHIT IN YOU BITCH...FEEL THIS NIGGA BUST A NUT IN YOUR MARRIED CUNT reaching under your body and grabbing on your tits... pulling them down and squeezing...LOOK AT THIS FUCKING COW BITCH. LOOK AT HOW HARD HER NIPPLES ARE FOR NIGGA DICK.

Kimberly-: yes....oh god...oh cumming...

BLACKBONE: making your tits sore from squeezing and stretching the flesh on them...YEAH CUNT...GIVE UP THAT PUSSY YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Kimberly-: oh....j going to be insane

BLACKBONE: BLOWING MY SEED IN YOU... pulling out and seeing it shine from being all wet... spitting on your cunt and slapping your ass. NEXT UP MAN....GO ON AND RIDE THAT BITCH JAMES.

Kimberly-: I have never done that...online.

BLACKBONE: yeah girl...get used to feeling this way. Cause I'm in you now!!!! You gonna go to bed thinking about me every night!!!!

Kimberly-: I am shaken up a little shocked at myself.

BLACKBONE: get dressed and go back downstairs... let john see you like this. Maybe he gonna get a whiff of all that fuckjuice sloshing around between your legs.

Kimberly-: with his sister there?

BLACKBONE: yeah...do it. Whisper in his ear that I just had you. Tell him...Blackbone got me tonight. My body came for him.

Kimberly-: *lol* u are evil!

BLACKBONE: pull him in the kitchen or some shit.

Kimberly-: I’ll do it... are you hard? Did u cum too?

BLACKBONE: take him to another room...just say you have to tell him something. And then take his hand and put down your panties. Tell him...This is what Blackbone did to me.

Kimberly-: he'll wanna fuck me right there...

BLACKBONE: don't let him...tell him you were for me tonight. Tonight I owned your body. I'm like a fucking log over here...gonna get off real good to your pics.

Kimberly-: you’re going to masturbate now?

BLACKBONE: I practically have to...you got me going real good.

Kimberly-: you ARE evil...depriving him... which of my pic do u like best?

BLACKBONE: I'm saving you... you so fucking wet that you ain't even gonna feel his little dick inside you.

Kimberly-: *s* be nice, Marcus...*s*

BLACKBONE: SHIT BABY...you sexy in all those pics. But the one that really gets me is the one where you got on a red string top and tight shorts and you got your hands on your knees with that sweet ass sticking out. YOU LOOK SO FUCKING HOT...your legs, your tits, your face and that hot ass...I FUCKING WANT YOU SO BAD.

Kimberly-: *s* thank u Marcus.

BLACKBONE: I'm just playing now...you know I'm cool with john. After all, how many white men would be good with this shit???

Kimberly-: imagine me under u...my tight pussy holding you enveloping u

BLACKBONE: you seriously sexy Kim... gonna be so good to finally get my hands on you.

Kimberly-: you pressed all the way into me. Up against my cervix.

BLACKBONE: mmm...yeah. Feeling your heat from inside your body.

Kimberly-: I know...you are more than Sexy Marcus, you intensity and passion are unmatched.

BLACKBONE: I'm glad you want me the same way I want you.

Kimberly-: I do....I can't wait to kiss u.

BLACKBONE: SHIT...I got up that pic...I'm fucking throbbing.

Kimberly-: get it...

BLACKBONE: yeah Kim...turn yourself over me with a deep kiss.

Kimberly-: imagine my hair in your hands.

BLACKBONE: all the way down... OH FUCK YEAH... THAT’S SO FUCKING GOOD YOU SUCH A GOOD BITCH...YOU SUCH A GOOD FUCKING BITCH

Kimberly-: imagine my little squeals as you bottom out deep in me... the worried look on my face as you fuck me my face getting red as you shove it into the bed... screaming obscenities at me.

BLACKBONE: OH SHIT I JUST CAME NOW... FUCK I REALLY SHOT. DAMN THAT WAS A GOOD LOAD... I GOT A SERIOUS MESS TO MOP UP HERE NOW. FUCK KIM...YOU ARE A REALLY GOOD PIECE OF CUNT!!!!!

Kimberly-: thank you....*s* *kiss*

BLACKBONE: YOU GET MY DICK SO FUCKING HARD FOR YOU yeah... looking at your pretty face on my screen. I'm gonna love breaking you down like this.

Kimberly-: I know...I have that effect on men *s*… when u meet me you'll know why men think I’m cold and unattainable...

BLACKBONE : you gonna see just how good you got that effect when you see 5 brothas over here cause they ain't strong enough to get control of your body??? You always got control of theirs??

Kimberly-: exactly.

BLACKBONE: then that’s another thing that gonna change when you come over here.

Kimberly-: told u I have never been promiscuous until now

BLACKBONE: GOOD... I love the idea of wiping away all that influence and power you got used to. You gonna learn what its like to be taken like that.

Kimberly-: I know that about u....

BLACKBONE: and you gonna love not having control, you gonna let your body feel how good it is to just surrender yourself to these black men and let us ride on you and always have some more left to go again It was real good tonight baby...we gonna talk again. Now I'm saying goodnight.

Kimberly-: I love the idea of the utter loss of control ...and being an object to you.

BLACKBONE: Alright baby... we gonna talk now, on the phone, I'm givin you my phone number and you gonna fucking call. No bullshit. I need to hear your slut voice. This will take me 1-2 mins. Take your cell go find a place away from john and call NOW.

Kimberly-: ok Marcus.....I'll call now

BLACKBONE: DAMN BABY. You real no mutherfucking doubt. Sound hot and young too.....Damn! YOU Fucking slut whore we gonna fuck you pink ass good....

Kimberly-: Thx sweetie, u have such a deep voice....nice! *S* I have to go now ok? Good night (omitted)

(SignOff) BLACKBONE leaves Ebony Dreams

PART THREE - A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER

Kimberly-: Marcus?

BLACKBONE: hey girl......... was away from my comp. What you been up to?? Been hunting for your ass on here.

You are now exclusively sending and receiving from BLACKBONE.

Kimberly-: been out of town *s* *kiss* how r u?

BLACKBONE: been horny for your white ass girl... I wanna fuck you real soon

Kimberly-: I know u do...*s* been thinking about me?

BLACKBONE: fuck yeah...been thinking about my cum flowing through that hot body you got. What about you???

Kimberly-: I think about u so much its weird...what r u doing here...a rape room? Didn’t know your fantasies were so violent...Marcus.....did u disappear again?

BLACKBONE: hold on baby...brb.

Kimberly-: ok

BLACKBONE: trying to talk to my friend on the phone ... we're talking about you. It's derrick.

Kimberly-: no way!!

BLACKBONE: I just called him when I saw you in here.

Kimberly-: what's he saying?

BLACKBONE: he's driving but he asking when that bitch gonna be ready for this shit. So what do I tell him???

123456...8