Kim's First Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not feel him touching me until I felt his dick touch my pussy lips. It felt incredible, the only place we were touching. He began to push slowly, I could feel myself opening up to his size. I was so wet he did not encounter any resistance. He continued to slide into me. I could feel myself filling up but he kept coming.

I felt him touch my thighs now and then I felt his pubic hair touch my belly. He was completely in. I was fuller than I had ever been. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, imbedding himself deeper. I was floating, I felt like my pussy was on fire and did not want him to ever leave.

He pulled back slowly, my lips struggling to hold him in. He was completely out and then he pistoned back in completely. I gasped and he started to move in and out of me. I felt like I was being fucked with a pole. It was an incredible feeling. His rhythm continued to gather speed and I felt my breasts start to bounce with the pounding.

He kept up the pace for about ten minutes and then he stopped. I thought he was done but he was still rock hard and still buried deep inside me.

He put his hands under my arms and lifted me up to him. He put my arms around my neck and then grabbed my legs under my thighs. He lifted me off the table and was standing in the middle of the room, holding me up with his massive cock buried up to my stomach.

He walked over to the couch and sat down. he put my knees down on the couch, straddling him and then hugged me close to him. He pulled me back a little and then kissed me on the lips. While he was kissing me he put his hands on my waist and began moving me up and down his shaft.

I then felt hands on my ass and I realized Trip had moved behind me and was massaging my ass cheeks. He rubbed up and down my back and then back down to my ass. I felt him spread my ass apart and expose my asshole. I had nver had anything in my ass but I thought maybe that would not be the case for long.

Some of my girlfriends who have had anal sex told me it was incredible painful. I hoped that was not going to happen but there was no way I could stop anything now. I was in a sexual frenzy. I felt like an animal in heat, all I was concerned about was the cock moving in and out of my body.

I felt something wet on my ass and then his finger moving into my asshole. He was lubing me up. I closed my eys and tried to relax. I felt something touch my ass and then felt his cock start to press against my ass. James whispered in my ear, "Relax, baby, just let it flow."

Hearing that made me relax for a moment and Trip took advantage. He slid his entire length slowly up into me until I felt his hair tickle my back. I now had two huge cocks buried inside me and I was in heaven. James held me in place and Trip starting moving slowly in and out of my virgin ass.

He was also a master as there was no pain but I felt like I had a telephone pole inside me. I did not think my butt could open up that large. He continued his pace and I felt him grab my hips and bury himself deep. He held me there and I felt his cock spasm inside me and realized he was filling my ass with cum.

Trip stayed inside me for a moment, I felt him growing smaller and softer. He then pulled out slowly and my ass closed behind him, trapping his juice. James waited for another moment and then started moving me up and down his shaft again.

I had never been so hot, I was in new territory. He whispered in my ear, "Do you mind if Jerome joins in? He loves beautiful white ass."

At that point in time I would have agreed to just about anything. I nodded ok. James nodded to Trip and I heard Trip say to Jerome, "Jerome, tear it up."

I tensed up and James held me tight. "Relax, baby, you can take it. Just concentrate on the pleasure." I relaxed a little, thinking of the big tool still moving in and out of me. I started to wonder how long James could continue. He has to have been inside me for a while but he plowed on.

I felt Jerome's large hands grab my hips and then I felt his cock touch my now slightly sore asshole. He spread my cheeks apart and then buried himself up my ass. The pain was sharp and intense and I tried to get up. James held me down and Jerome started to pound my ass mercilessly. I didn't think I could stand the pain but James wrapped his arms around me completely and I couldn't move.

Jerome was now pounding me so hard I could hear him slapping against my ass cheeks as he thrusted. He lifted me up slightly by my hips to get a better angle and he continued to pound me, now going deeper still. I could feel myself on the edge of passing out, drifting in and out.

Thankfully, I felt Jerome start to spasm and then he pounded me one last time and held himself in place, filling me up with what felt like a gallon of cum. He pulled out quickly and I could feel my ass stay open for a moment before it closed back up slowly.

James then started to move me up and down his shaft again. I was now floating and could feel nothing. I felt him lift me up off of his cock and my pussy snapped shut. He turned me around and put me on the floor on my hands and knees. My head fell to the plush carpet but my ass stayed in the air.

He moved behind me and pushed his cock back in my pussy. He stared pounding me now from the rear and he was hitting new places with his new position. It revived me for a moment, I could now feel him inside me and my breasts rubbing against the carpet.

He kept up his frantic pace for a couple of minutes and then he too buried himself deep and I felt him spasm inside me. I now had the cum of three men inside me.

He pulled out and I collapsed to the floor. I was slightly dizzy and I couldn't stop them when I felt them removing my clothes. I was naked in a matter of seconds and them James picked me up and carried me acroos the room.

I felt him lower me into a warm tub of water. It felt incredible. I laid back and let the warm water sooth my sore little body. I then felt little jacuzzi jets start up and massage my body. I felt hands on me and looked up to see Jerome over me. He began to rub some kind of lotion or soap all over me, flipping me around like a rag doll.

He then lifted me up out of the water and placed me on a warm table covered with a large towel. He dried me off softly. I then felt him sliding my stockings back onto my legs. He lifted me up and put my bra back on. I had revived enough so I could sit up and he put on my shirt. He laid me back down on th table. He lifted my hips up and slid my skirt back on.

He then slid my shoes back on my feet and lifted me up. I was now standing in front of him and he finished adjusting my clothing. He then walked me back into the room. James and Trip were sitting on the couch.

"How are you feeling, baby?" James asked.

I looked at him with glazed eyes and nodded. Jerome handed me a glass of liquid.

James said, "Drink it down sweetie, it will refresh you."

I lifted the glass and drank down the liquid. It felt warm moving down into my belly. It gave me an instant small surge and looked at my watch. 9:15!! Oh God, my interview.

James must have sensed my panic and said, "Baby, you ready to leave for your interview?" I nodded frantically. He stood up and put his arm around me. He whispered, "Relax, you'll be fine." His soothing voice did calm me down and I felt my heart slow down.

James led me out a door into the bright sunlight. I flinched and covered my eyes. James led me a few steps to a large black limousine. Jerome opened the door and James got in and reached out to escort me in the car. I sat in the middle fo the back seat with James on my left and Trip on my right.

Jerome got in and closed the door behind him, sitting directly across from me. The driver took off and we were moving quickly. I could not tell where we were.

I felt my head clearing quickly and felt a burst of energy. I was starting to feel pretty good. I looked over to James and smiled.

"You are one incredible lady." He said to me.

"Thanks you, you are quite incredible yourself." I said.

He looked out the window and said, "We should have you in front of the building in about 30 miutes."

"Thank you again" I said.

"How are you feeling? Do you need anything else?" He said.

I said "I can't imagine what else you could do?"

"Well Jerome has this one thing..." he said.

"What?" I stuttered.

"You interested?" he said.

"We don't have much time." I said.

"It doesn't take long." he said and smiled.

"Ok, I guess." I said and looked at Jerome.

James nodded and Jerome dropped to his knees in front of me. He grabbed my knees and spread them apart. He lifted each leg and handed them to James and Trip who held them apart. I then realized that they had not given me back my panties as my pussy lips opened up in front of him.

He dove down into my crotch and I felt his tongue dart out and flick my clit. A spark shot through my lower body. He then inserted his tongue into my pussy and it went deep. He twisted it around inside and it felt incredible. He twirled it around and he was hitting places no one had ever touched.

I started moaning and grabbed the back of his head. My lower body started moving but he stayed locked in place. He continued to flick his tongue around inside me, touching areas that would light me up. I was almost over the top when he pulled out and stopped.

"Please" I begged. "Don't stop."

He lowered his head and then curled his tongue around my clit. He pulled and lifted my clit towards his mouth. He closed his mouth and I felt his teeth close on my clit. He held it in place and then flicked his tongue across it like lightning.

The best orgasm of my life then hit me like a truck. I fell back into the seat and my body went into convulsions for a solid minute. He pulled away and I continued to shudder for a couple of minutes.

Jerome calmly sat back down in his seat while I recovered.

"75 seconds, Jerome, a new record." James shouted.

Jerome smiled.

I looked over at James. "Anything else?" I stammered.

"No, baby, you have taken it all." he said.

"Thank god" I said. I laid back in the seat and closed my eyes.

We arrived at the law firm about 15 minutes later. James handed me a card and told me to call him if I ever need anything. I smiled and told him he could count on it. I got out of the car and walked up to the building.

I went to my interview and my lunch with my aunt. My flight back home was uneventful. I nailed my exam. My aunt called me the next day and said I had the job. She said they were very impressed with my energy and that I had a "glow" about me.

If she only knew.

12