Kim's Horny Birthday

Story Info
Wife begs husband to fullfill her fantasies and fuck her.
29.8k words
4.13
123.4k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story; I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it and reliving the experience many, many times. If not otherwise specified all characters are at least eighteen years old.

Sammy K

Birthday Girl

The Awakening

It was a beautiful Friday evening in early summer, the sun still high on the horizon at six o'clock. They were lounging in the hot tub letting the stress from the past few weeks dissolve in the warm, pulsing water. The tub is located at the back of the house in a large enclosed four-season porch. It sits adjacent to the family, or in their case, party room, replete with stain resistant carpeting and several couches and easy chairs. Two huge flat screen TV's adorned the walls and a wet-bar stands in one corner.

Outside the enclosed porch is a prominent cedar deck with a kidney shaped, heated swimming pool. The grounds are lushly landscaped and the property is enclosed by an eight foot fence allowing complete privacy for the occupants.

The middle-aged couple was still becoming acquainted with each other and their new home so they hadn't had any time to appreciate the space and all the conveniences it offered. Kim's partnership in the real estate agency was responsible for the acquisition. The large family who had occupied the dwelling met with a tragic accident, the details of which left the bank with few prospects, so, every the savvy business woman, Kim bought it for far below market value.

She watched her husband, Randy, of less than a year, and wondered what he was thinking. Kim had sex on her mind; they hadn't fucked in over a week. Lately their sex lives were less frequent and predictable; she feared they were drifting apart. "What in the world are you frowning about? This is the first chance we've had to be together for what seems like forever. We're naked, I'm as horny as a bunny, all wet and ready and you look like you're working math problems."

Randy put one arm around her shoulders and the other cupped her breast, caressing the proud mound and tweaking her nipple. She moaned into his mouth as he kissed her deeply, running his tongue deep in the warm wetness, caressing her tongue in a steamy lovers kiss. Her hand enclosed his rigid cock as she returned the passionate kiss. Smiling, he looked her in the eyes and said, "Sorry Babe, I was thinking about your birthday, it's only a month away and this is a big one. I've been racking my brain to think of something special to do for you."

Considering himself to be the luckiest man alive, Randy appraised his new wife with admiration. He understood her concern with growing older but she was a gorgeous woman with an incredible body. They both sweated themselves into shape each morning in the home gym and Kim was especially cognizant of her diet. She stood a shapely 5'7" with long silky brown hair and striking blue eyes that contrasted her olive skin. Perfect 36C cup breasts standing up firm and proud, with an ass to drool over.

Younger women had been Randy's steady diet for a number of years before he met Kim but he found them to be mostly bubble heads and they flowed through his house with the same frequency as his dirty laundry, fun to fuck for a while but without substance of character. He was in love with Kim.

If asked, Kim's reply would be similar in her appraisal of Randy. Tall with the build of the athlete he had once been and still retained. Two years older with sandy blond hair, soft brown doe eyes that melted the hearts of any woman he chose to charm. Kim loved the way his huge strong hands caressed her body with firm but gentle strokes. As she kneaded and pumped his beautiful cock, she also felt lucky; on the large size of average, it measured over 7" with a sufficient girth to make a girl feel completely full when deep inside. She worried that lately their sex had become distant and a little boring.

"You can keep telling me how beautiful I am and fuck me steadily for the next month," she replied. "I told you I don't want a party or to go away anywhere, besides my daughter's coming to spend the summer in just two weeks. Make me feel desirable as a woman, I'm starting to feel old and I worry that you won't want me sexually anymore."

"Forty's not old Baby, you're so fucking hot, and everywhere we go the guys can't take their eyes off you. They stare at your tits and ass and lick their chops. It makes me proud to see their jealousy and admiration. I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you in my bed."

"That's what I need, reassurance, the best present you can give me is to make me feel sexy, no, more than that, make me your whore, your slut. Let's explore and do new and exciting things, a thing I've never done before, that's what I want for my fortieth birthday."

Randy put his large hands on her waist and lifted her out of the tub to sit on the edge. Spreading her legs he moved between her creamy thighs and slowly lowered his head to her crotch saying, "I'm going to eat your pussy for starters, it's so beautiful." He started by kissing her thigh just above the knee, licking and kissing the tender flesh slowly changing from one leg to the other moving deliciously upward to his final destination.

The succulent aroma of her aroused cunt wafted in his nostrils and he felt an extra surge in his stiff cock. Following the irresistible perfume of her overheated pussy he stared at the lips of her cunt already flowered open like the petals of a tulip. With a primal, deep throated growl, he thrust his tongue deep into the boiling cauldron of her juicy waiting snatch.

Randy marveled at the gorgeous pulsing organ enveloping his tongue, bright pink lips and a coral interior with a thin patch of fine brunette pussy hair. As he licked and sucked this juicy morsel he would pause and tease, changing the pressure from feather light to an engulfing suck that seemed to pull her insides out of her body deep in his salivating mouth.

Being careful to avoid her clitoris, he slaved to increase her arousal until she thought she would go mad. Kim heaved her luscious hips up in an undulating circle attempting to force lips, tongue and even his nose deeper into the sloppy wet cavern of her cunt. Bucking and moaning, she almost screamed, "Fuck, make me cum, damn it, I need to fucking cum, please, PLEASE!!"

Randy paused and said, "Soon Baby, look at that fucking clit, it's grown so big, it's distended completely out of the hood, should I lick it? I could suck it, would you like that?"

"FUUUUCCCCK YES, SUCK IT YOU BASTARD, SUCK IT HARD PLEASE, MAKE ME CUM BABY."

He started by licking gently around the edges of the swollen, tender, fully aroused love button but she grabbed him by the hair forcefully pulling his head harder into the center of her sex. Randy decided he had tortured her enough and allowed her clit to slip between his lips and started a slow, long sucking of her mini-cock like clit. Increasing the pressure of his sucking lips, he slipped one and then two fingers past the entrance of her vaginal mouth to rub lightly, directly behind her feverish clitoris. With her G-spot stimulated, the combination of the sucking pressure of his lips and his fingers pressing up behind her clit, she tipped over the edge.

With a blood curdling scream she almost drowned her lover as an avalanche of steaming hot cunt cream as it exploded in his hungry mouth. Furiously swallowing to keep from choking, he drank deeply of her sweet streaming nectar. As the flow subsided and Kim began to visibly relax, Randy redoubled his efforts, changing the pressure and style of his oral ravishment. Shoving his fingers to the hilt in her churning cuntal sheath he began a furious finger fucking as his sucking lips continued the assault on her nearly spent cunt.

"No more, please I can't cum any more, let me rest," she pleaded.

"I want more juice, give it to me you fucking slut." Slowly she responded, both to the lewd words and his menstruations, her fiery cunt and hips came back to life and soon she was again exploding with a fresh flow of her steaming cream.

Kim was breathing so hard and her heart was beating a staccato rhythm against her ribs and she was afraid she would pass out. Randy continued to lap the slowing juice like a contented kitten and felt proud to have given his lovely wife such a mind shattering release. He stayed where he was until her breathing had almost returned to normal and the steady flow of her delicious cunt cream finally slowed.

Stepping out of the tub, her husband stood before her with his stiff prick standing out as hard as marble. It looked bigger than Kim had ever seen, with the excitement of what he'd accomplished engorging his swollen member with an enormous quantity of blood.

"Let me suck you off Baby," she cooed, "Your poor cock looks so hard, it must hurt."

Dropping to his knees between her legs, he ignored his wife's offer and started to rub the head of his painfully swollen cock along the dripping entrance to her bloated cunt lips.

"No, Randy please, let me rest a little, I can suck you off now and we can fuck in a little while," she pleaded.

"You don't need rest; you need to be fucked, good and hard."

He gave a mighty thrust upwards and didn't stop until he was embedded deep in her belly then paused, waiting until she accepted his manhood in her rapidly expanding cuntal walls and womb. She gasped but soon accepted the intruder in the depths of her womb. The slight wiggling of her hips as she came to life signaled her aroused husband that it was time.

Randy began fucking his wife with long, slow strokes sensing the rising passion as she responded to the object of his lust buried deep in her yearning belly. "You needed this you fucking whore, I'm going to pound that sloppy fucking cunt until you can't walk." He grabbed her ankles and spreading her legs wide and over her shoulders, he managed to push his throbbing cock against her cervix. "You like that you fucking slut?

"Yeeeeeeessss!!! What a fuck, talk dirty to me some more, I love it; call me more names, treat me like the nasty cunt I am. Don't stop, fuck me harder, fill me with your burning hot cum, shoot it through my cunt until I can taste it, you son of a bitch. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, give it to me."

Her words spurred Randy into a frenzy of lust and desire. He pounded into her steaming, sloppy cunt with a crazed expression, punishing her ravaged insides with his furry. "That's right you fucking cunt, take it, fuck back you filthy bitch. I'm going to fuck you like this all night."

Kim was fully engaged now, bucking her pelvis up and around trying to drive his ever expanding cock deeper still into her fiery hot channel. She had never been so turned on in her life. The only thing that mattered was his cock and her cunt, they became her reality and nothing else mattered. "Can't you fuck me any harder Baby? Come on, really give it to me."

Randy covered her mouth with his, thrusting his tongue deep in her throat and searching every corner of her pliable mouth and lips as he continued to fuck his wife with all he could muster. He knew he wouldn't last much longer, his cum was boiling in his balls, screaming for release into the sucking vacuum of her hot cunt.

Kim was responding to his passionate kisses with a new found energy, licking his lips and searching every crevasse of his loving mouth even licking his chin. Realizing that she was sucking her own cunt cream was unbelievably exciting to her. He asked, "Do you like the taste of your cunt you fucking slut? You love that juice as much as I do, don't you? You ever eat another woman, you Bitch? You fucking whore."

Before she could respond, his cum boiled over the breaking point and he began shooting great blasts of steaming hot juice deeper in Kim's belly than ever before. She felt the beating, pulsing flow filling her channel so completely she couldn't contain it all and it was squirting out the sides of her pussy and running in the crack of her ass.

Triggering her own release, Kim went wild, twisting and bucking, she almost knocked him from his perch between her thighs, but he held fast to the cheeks of her churning ass as they came together, spewing their boiling juices in total bliss for what seemed like an eternity.

Neither of them even moved for the longest time. They lay entwined; their bodies covered in sweat as they struggled to regain their breathing and waited for their hearts to resume a normal pace. Kim was the first up, without saying a word she raised unsteadily to her feet and slightly swaying; she walked over to the bar. Randy watched every undulating sway of Kim's beautiful ass, noticing the stream of cum running out of her overflowing cunt down her thighs.

She returned, holding two stiff drinks and sat on the couch patting the spot next to her. When Randy joined her they both sat in silence while they took several sips of the amber liquid.

Kim spoke first, "Fucking Wow! I don't know where that came from but that was far and above any sex I've ever dreamed possible. I'm still tingling and little orgasms are continually shooting through my pussy, I want more, you were so forceful, I never would have thought the dirty talk could turn me on in that fashion. Where did that come from?"

Randy thought seriously before he spoke, finally he said, "I think we've been together long enough and we're old enough that our sex has become familiar. We know how to push each other's buttons and quite frankly sex is starting to be a little boring for both of us. Tonight we moved beyond, into uncharted territory, into the world of fantasies and forbidden practices. It might be a good exercise for use to talk about it."

"I agree, play with me while we talk, I'm still real fucking horny. You asked me if I had sex, no, you asked if I'd eaten another woman's pussy. The closest I came was in college with my roommate.

We got drunk one night and admitted to being horny. She slyly said, "Who needs guys, we've got our mouths and I have two beautiful big dildos."

We started to play around and pretty soon we were naked and doing some heavy petting. She was kissing me, then sucking my breasts and finally fingered my cunt. The dildos were on the bed next to me when she moved down and started licking me. It felt so good I didn't stop her. When she swung her ass over my face with her snatch staring me in the eye, I admit I was very tempted, it smelled really fresh and clean with that musky female scent.

Randy continued his manipulations of her juicy pussy and his cock had sprung back to attention, he was moaning when he asked," So did you eat it?"

She resumed, saying, "No, as tempted as I was, at the last second I took the bigger dildo and started fucking her with it. She did the same to me with the smaller one and she continued to lick my clit. We both had huge orgasms. I've never told that story to anyone. Now you tell me how you learned to talk so dirty to women during sex."

Randy sat back against the couch with his prick standing straight up and pulled her over to straddle his hips. Kim needed no further instruction as she firmly guided his pulsing member into her very wet pussy. She immediately dropped down until he was imbedded balls deep her sloshing cunt and gave a little grunt of satisfaction.

He began his story saying, "Don't move much or I won't be able to finish." She was facing him and their eyes were locked as he started to knead her tits. She didn't actually fuck but wiggled enough to keep them both aware of their union.

He continued, "When I was a young man in my early twenties I had a girl friend named Patty and she taught me almost everything I know about sex, she was very dominant and sex had to be her way. We went out on our first date someplace I can't even remember and at the end of the night started necking and petting heavily in my car. She reluctantly broke it off saying, I'm not going to sleep with you on this first date even though I really want to, please take me out again. After a few days I called her and asked her out for the following Friday." Kim was moving faster on his cock back and forth and started fucking him a little bit. He held her hips and said, "Stop that or I can't continue."

"When I picked her up early Friday, I asked her what she was in the mood for; she stared straight ahead and answered simply, take me to your apartment. It was a quiet ride, when we arrived and went through the door she didn't even look around and found the bedroom on her own. When I walked in she was almost completely naked. I stripped and joined her in my bed. She was fucking wild, so aroused that her pussy was a hot wet cauldron before I even touched her. She sucked and fucked me every way possible, she showed me things that I'd never even heard of. She wouldn't allow me to go soft; she used amazing tricks to keep me hard. Of course I was I very young man and had a lot of staying power. Finally in the middle of the night we both fell sound asleep."

"When I woke up the next morning she was sucking my cock like no other woman before or since. When she mounted me, she said something along the lines of would you be offended if I said fuck. After assuring her that I wouldn't, she tried other dirty words, actually all of them. I was so turned on that when I agreed to all of them, she started her filthy litany and never stopped until I took her home late Sunday night."

"After that she spent every weekend with me and we mostly just had sex. I mean sex; she wanted to do it every room in every position, on the tables, chairs, and floor, everywhere possible, she wanted sex like a man would, that's all she could think about. Once we went to a party and we weren't there more than a half an hour when she pulled me in the bathroom and sat on the sink while I fucked her. She was so vocal that everyone knew exactly what we were doing; she pretty much described it in graphic detail. The thing that always stuck with me was her claim that talking dirty was so liberating, it freed people do what they secretly wanted and lose their inhibitions. I found that to be true."

Kim couldn't sit still any longer; she started fucking him faster using every bit of her new found language. She came in minutes, while Randy, newly inspired, fucked her in several positions responding in kind with the same type of dirty talk. Kim came so many times neither of them could count and by the time Randy finally filled her with another load of hot semen they were both so tired they stumbled off to bed and fell into a deep sleep filled with pornographic images.

Saturday

Tossing his head in fitful dreams, Randy awoke with his hard prick buried in his lovely wife's mouth. She smiled at him as he opened his eyes, she lifted her head long enough to ask, "So, am I as good of a cocksucker as Patty? I'm jealous."

"Sorry Baby, but as good as you are she had special talents that are hard to duplicate," he replied.

"Tell me what, I can learn?" Kim begged.

"She could take any size cock all the way down her throat and keep it there for hours. She had taught herself to resist the gag reflex like a sword swallower. Once she had it down her throat she used those muscles to milk it like jacking fingers. She would make me cum in minutes, deep in her throat as she swallowed every drop. She loved the taste of hot cum."

Kim redoubled her efforts and while she could only engulf half of his straining cock, she was doing an admirable job. He soon blew a huge load of semen and she kept it in her mouth for the very first time and swallowed it all. Sucking and licking every last drop, Kim said, "I don't know why I've never done that before, it's delicious. I promise to practice until I can take it all the way down."

Randy embraced his wife lovingly and kissed her deeply, tasting his cum in her mouth for the first time; it gave them both a thrill. Repaying her gift, he proceeded to lick and suck her from asshole to clit until she twice exploded in his hungry mouth.

123456...8