Kim's Horny Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were still in the playroom when we heard Kim moving around the house. It was very late and suddenly I worried how my wife would react. I was licking Rusty's freshly fucked cunt again and when she came I reluctantly pulled away. I slapped her pretty ass and said it was time to get some sleep. We awoke Saturday morning, still naked in the playroom.

I passed Kim in the kitchen on my way to the bathroom. She was in her bathrobe and appeared chipper. She smiled and asked, "Did you have fun?" When I nodded my head, she said, "It looked like Rusty was in heaven. I watched you on the screen in your office until you took her cherry and then every time I woke up, I could hear you two still fucking. I'm a little jealous but I'm glad you were her first."

After I completed my morning hygiene, I donned a silk robe and followed my nose back to the kitchen. Rusty was there in her robe, her hair still wet and Kim had breakfast prepared. It was weird, the three of us sitting around the breakfast table very civilized, eating as Kim calmly explained to her daughter about the recording in the play room. Rusty became excited and her face was flushed at the news that her deflowering was preserved digitally forever. Rusty relished the thought of her mother bearing witness to her first fuck and said so. .

Kim surprised us all when after breakfast she suggested we return to the playroom to watch the video of Rusty and me. Kim started the video and dropped her robe. She looked at me and said, "You've had my daughter, now fuck me while she watches."

Rusty looked shocked and I must admit so was I. Kim laid spread eagle on the bed as I climbed on top of her, it was not the time for preliminaries, so I shoved my cock in her pussy in one swift thrust. Rusty moved from the couch to the bed shedding her robe along the way. She lay there masturbating within inches of us while I fucked her mother.

It became very kinky as I fucked and ate both mother and daughter side by side. Rusty called me Daddy and Kim Mommy which added to the depravity. We stayed there all morning. The two never actually made love to each other, but they rubbed, touched and caressed enough that I was sure it was inevitable eventually. We fucked until noon with Kim insisting that Rusty see her movies featuring Rick, Denise and Wyatt.

Rusty was a little sore and needed to rest so we broke for the afternoon. Rusty and I went to our respective rooms and slept for several hours. Kim busied herself around the house and unbeknownst to us, made plans for the evening's entertainment. Rusty woke refreshed with a lot of energy so the three of us spent some time in the sun by the pool and played water games in the cool water.

As the afternoon moved into early evening Kim opened a bottle of wine and offered Rust a glass saying, "If you're old enough to fuck, you're old enough to drink." Our daughter hadn't developed a taste for wine yet so she and I had beers. After a while Rusty retrieved a joint from her room and we got pretty stoned.

Kim broached the subject of school again and her future. Rusty was adamant that she was done with school. She announced her plan to become a Porn Star. When questioned by Kim, she told us that Misty was already doing Porn, that's what she meant when she said modeling. She further stated that she loved sex and intended to fuck for a living. She had a plan that included the internet. She asked us if instead of school we could help her buy a car of her own.

Then the doorbell chimed and Misty entered followed by Wyatt and one of his surfer friends named Jake. Denise joined us about an hour later. Kim had called them and invited them over for an evening of carnal delights. Both Rusty and Misty experienced their first double penetration that night. Kim and I thought Rusty handled Wyatt's big cock very well considering it was only the second fuck of her life.

I played the movies that I had been making for them and everyone seemed to love them. Especially the young girls, they were planning a career of fuck films and they both loved watching Rusty losing her virginity. Denise had ideas and the two of us went off for a while to talk while the two young studs serviced the women. When we came back Jake was fucking Kim while Misty rode his face and Wyatt fucked Rusty doggy style. When they were finished, Denise and I invited them all to an orgy party here for Kim's birthday. Everyone loved the idea and we started to make a guest list.

For the period leading up to the orgy I made plans and spent a lot of time fucking. Judy, Kim, Denise, Rusty and Misty spent a lot of time naked in the house as me and about ten other guys fucked them day and night. Our house always had new people, men and women, cuming and going. Leaving a lot happier than when they arrived, mostly because of the cuming.

The Party

It was Saturday, late afternoon; finally Kim's birthday was here. We told the guests they could start to arrive any time after four. Denise had been a tremendous help with the arrangements. The party would run from today through tomorrow night and people could come and go as they pleased. There would be a buffet table featuring light fare and a full bar. Rusty and our rooms had private signs on them otherwise people were allowed to use any room in the house to party.

Judy was tending bar wearing a tiny white apron barely covering her cunt and a smile. Kim wore a rhinestone tiara and an abbreviated pink tee-shirt, one size too small that barely covered her tits. On the front I had them add "Birthday Slut" and on the back it said, "It's My Party and I'll Fuck If I Want To" A skimpy pink thong and pink nine-inch heels completed the effect. She was stunning, a beautiful woman in the prime of her life and she felt sexually liberated for the first time.

People started pouring in by then and after an hour or so I counted over thirty people in the house. Judy was a big hit at the bar. Both men and women wanted to fondle her big tits. People mostly made their own drinks but Judy was sure having fun. As things moved along people became bolder and soon most everyone had at least some clothing missing. I saw this beautiful big brunette holding a petite blonde captive on the couch as she tongued her from asshole to cunt.

My wife was on her back as a young man I'd never seen before fucked her hard. Amber from the Deli was there and when she saw me, she claimed me. She was trim with small tits and a skinny little ass. I knew she was over eighteen but she looked years younger in just her panties. She grabbed me by the back of my head as she climbed against me, locking her lips on mine as her tongue slipped into the recesses of my mouth. She was stroking my cock. I ripped her panties off and bent her over the couch. Her cunt was wet so I fucked her hard and fast through the fleshy folds of her cunt straight to her womb. I came and stayed hard and fucked her till she was red and sore.

Kim seemed to be getting fucked continuously by any number of men in all combinations. I couldn't keep track of all the women I sampled but I kept going back to my daughter. Rusty's back was against the wall and we were standing in front of each other as I lifted her legs and fucked her while Misty licked her cunt and my balls. About three in the morning I pulled Kim away for some much needed rest, she was sticky from her hair to the bottoms of her feet with dried cum and cunt juice.

We were both up and out again early. The more you get the more you want. During the two days Kim must have fucked twenty or more guys. I spotted Cody's wife by the hot-tub. She's a cute little red-head with perky tits currently naked with plump little ass cheeks. I staked her out and led her to the bed in the playroom. There were two other couples there sucking and fucking but I didn't care. The Viagra kept us hard and the lust provided the fuel. I wanted to fuck this hot little bitch for years. Her name was Bridget and she always gave me these looks that advertised her availability. I got her talking dirty to me as I sawed in and out of her ass.

I watched my slut wife fucking like the slut whore she has become in the last month. She can't get enough hot dirty sex and she tells me how liberated she has become. At one point I had stepped back into the party room after spending an hour fucking my daughter and her cunt mate, Misty. Kim had seven guys on the bed with her, she was riding one cock hard and fast with her cunt as another man fucked into her hot asshole from behind. The cock in her mouth had disappeared from view but I could see it outlined clearly in her throat. She was jacking off two others while two more sucked her tits while they furiously jacked off their big pricks as they held them close to her belly. The men had reached an understanding as they nodded to one another and the man in her throat asked if everyone was ready and when they all nodded back, the leader said "Now, make her our fucking cum slut." All seven pricks shot off at the same time drowning my bitch wife in an unbelievable torrent of hot splattering cum. The man in her throat was gaging her with a river of his hot seed pouring in her throat as she desperately swallowed trying to hold it all down her pretty little belly but she couldn't contain it all and two streams flowed out the corners of her mouth and ran down her face on her chest. The men in her cunt and ass shot so much it ran in a steady flow coating her thighs. The two she held in her hands were cuming in her hair, face, shoulders and back while the men sucking and biting he red swollen tits now sprayed their hot cum on her tits and belly. As they slowly remover their deflated pricks my cum-slut wife was left lying face-up covered from head to toe in a blanket of white, creamy cum. Her eyes were glazed over and her cunt and ass were spread wide as we all watched copious amounts of semen poured out of steaming holes.

All was still for a beat before three women rushed to the bed and devoured her hot burning flesh, licking and sucking up all the delicious cum before it had a chance to cool. Once they had licked her body as clean as they could; they fought with each other for the right to suck her cunt and asshole. The remaining woman had her tongue buried in my wife's throat trying to lick and suck any cum left into her willing belly. Judy helped her to her feet and led her to the bathroom.

The showcase event happened on Sunday afternoon when Rick arrived with his friend Emit. Kim was talking in a corner with some of the women when the two men approached. Emit was a huge muscled black man. He stood at 6'6" and weighed 250 pounds. He was very handsome but the eye was drawn to his cock. It resembled a child's ebony forearm. It was over a foot in length with a massive girth. It was bone hard with a big red ribbon tied with a bow several inches from the base.

The big man approached Kim with a wide smile slitting his face. Rick introduced him saying, "Happy Birthday Baby, this is your present and his name is Emit."

"Hey Baby, are you the girl who needs a little present? How would you like old Emit's big, black cock? You can suck it if you want, then I'll fuck you with as much cock as you can take. This old ribbon keeps it short; if you want more just untie the ribbon."

He lifted Kim up in his arms as if she were a rag doll and carried her to the playroom bed. The bed quickly cleared to allow center stage to the hostess. Kim was holding his stiff prick in a death grip as he laid her on the bed. He positioned himself above her head with his cock inches from her mouth. Bending to lick her cunt, he pressed the head of his dick past her lips into her mouth. He held his body above her on his strong arms and heavily muscled legs.

By now word had spread and most everyone in the room had gathered to watch. I drew Rusty into the crowd with me so we could have the best view. I played with my daughter's tits and cunt as we watched her mother and my wife about to take the biggest, black cock any of us had ever seen. Kim did an admiral job of sucking Emit's cock. She took six or seven inches and we could see it bulging in her throat. He released a squirt of pre-cum juice and Kim spread it around her lips and cheeks bringing gasps from the crowd.

After a few minutes of oral foreplay the big man positioned himself between her legs and was rubbing the head of his dick along the crack of her cunt. We could see the juice pooling at the bottom of her swollen cunt lips and seeping into her asshole.

Emit said, "Take it in your hand and stick it in your cunt, you fucking slut. I know you want it bitch."

Kim looked all too willing to get his black prick inside her belly and took a firm grip and guided it to her entrance. Emit didn't fuck around and shoved over half of his cock in suddenly, eliciting a small cry from Kim. She held the cheeks of his ass and pulled him slowly further into her pulsing pussy. When he was as deep as the ribbon allowed, Kim started undulating her hips as she fucked herself to a tune only she heard. She alternated between purring and growling as her passion rose and built.

Emit increased the pace and was fucking her harder when she reached down between her legs. He had reached the bottom of her cervix and Kim felt the spongy head of that mammoth cock banging against the back wall of her cunt. Slowly her cervix opened more and more to allow the head to enter where no other man had ever been. We all held our breath and Emit stopped moving, we stared intently as Kim took one end of the bow and pulled it free. She put her feet flat on the bed and pushed up with her hips swallowing two more inches of his gigantic cock.

"Ok Baby, you're in control take as much as you can, I hope you can take it all."

Kim's face was contorted and fierce as she looked in the big man's eyes and said, "Fuck me you big Sonafabitch, fuck me good."

He fucked her carefully, as if he had hurt women in the past with this monstrous weapon. Kim became vocal and loud as she slaved to accept all of his cock. I could see it clearly outlined in the depths of her belly. It was then that I knew she would take it all. They worked as a team, gradually inserting another fraction of an inch on every stroke until his balls slapped against her ass. The crowd applauded and cheered when he hit bottom. Kim began her litany of filth as she screamed at the top of her lungs, "FUCK, SHIT, PISS, COCKSUCKER, CUNT, ASSHOLE, PRICK, MOTHERFUCKER, CUNT SUCKING FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!" When she came it was mind shattering, her body convulsed and we could see every tendon and vein in her neck, shoulders and legs go taught with the strain of her release. She kept rotating and bucking her hips while Emit had a firm grip on her ass cheeks moving her any way he pleased. He increased his speed and power, lifting her whole body off the bed as he pounded the living shit out of her cunt. We could see his giant nut sack tighten and his cock grow another inch as he blasted at least a quart of cum in her spasming cunt. It ran out in great rivers soaking her and the bed. Kim fell like a limp rag and passed out. Everyone gasped and stared silently until Judy jumped to her rescue searching her for a heartbeat and listening for her breath. Finally Judy announced that she was alright and a moment later, a stunned and very well fucked Kim opened her eyes and smiled. She said, "Is it over already?" we all laughed but I knew Kim would rest and then continue fucking until the party was over or she had sucked and fucked everyone there.

I led Rusty away from the group with my fingers buried in her hot pussy. After watching Kim with the giant cock, we both needed to connect by fucking. Rusty would always respond to me because I was her first. I planned to fuck her for many years to come.

Two Years Later

My home movies had escalated into a full time job. We cultivated many swingers to share our new adventures. I had another idea and with the help of Jimmy Choi, I established a web site featuring my candid movies. Our audience had expanded rapidly with current subscriptions at around 267,000, they pay $7.99 a week to be able to access the archives or watch a live video feed when we have scheduled events. Rusty and Misty are our stars but we offer a full range of perversions. Kim and I are surprisingly popular.

I don't know if you did the math but it totals $2,133,330.00...A month....Can you imagine, making over two million dollars a month...For Fucking? Is this a great country or what?

1...345678