All Comments on 'Kim's Pretty as a Penny Ch. 01'

by mingusfker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
nice short story

very good story, natural

songman60songman60about 19 years ago
Oh yes!

Oh God,yes! Fantastic story. You really should continue with it as a series. I just love the Daddy/daughter stuff. Keep it coming! (No pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved this one!

I love father-daughter incest stories as I always wanted to do my dad but never had the nerve to try anything with him. I am looking forward to more chapters of this story---please don't keep me waiting too long! The only other comment is that there are some minor problems with grammar that should be corrected. Please have someone edit your stories before you submit them.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
I LIKED IT

NAUGHTY GIRL! Can't wait for more adventures! To bad he has to hide it from his wife. Or did she give him a subliminal okay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fun-tastic!

Absolutely love it! I love the story line, and brother/sister as well. Keep up the great work, I'm going to check out the other 2 now! Welcome aboard, thanks for submitting 3 hot chapters!

sexydad50sexydad50almost 13 years ago
Sweet

Seduction, tension, hot sex. Very very sweet. Need to read the rest of the series. Hope they are as erotic and fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

too much narrative eventually becomes boring and ignored,

write much more explicit dialogue.

it's the dialogue that makes a story more erotic and dynamic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous