All Comments on 'Kim's Valentine's Day Surprise'

by legerdemer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SandraMustardSandraMustardabout 9 years ago
A very good start

As your first submission and a contest entry, I found rough edges and typos that would have benefited from an editor finding them. Future stories will probably demonstrate your progress as you make use of Literotica's best feature - volunteer editors. For now, enjoy the rush of excitement that comes from knowing other people are reading your words and sharing your thoughts. If you're like me, you'll find this to be like an orgasm, only longer lasting.

Tio_NarratoreTio_Narratoreabout 9 years ago
substantial

a great story, well-constructed and well-written. You did a very good job of balancing dialogue and description, and kept this reader's interest up all the way through. The few bits of awkward grammar are no serious detriment, though, as SM suggests, it's a good idea to run things by a compatible editor when you think you're finished.

Keep up the good work.

CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobageabout 9 years ago

Very nice, I liked it overall, and the food part was fun too.

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryalmost 9 years ago

How I love those thick viscous juices!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
You must continue this story...

You promised. Kim found her man and now they're getting along so well. There has to be a lot more to tell about this erotic romance, and we want to read all about it. This was just the beginning chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your description of the threesome was great

but the rest of the story was rather toooooo long and boring as stale proscuito

OliverCOliverCover 7 years ago
Writers write.

And some, as yourself, do it well.

Thank you.

Oliver

NotWiseNotWiseover 7 years ago
So erotic!

This story has intricately drawn imagery and detailed interplay between the two main characters that add up to almost palpable eroticism.

Some scenes seem a little protracted and that slows the pace of the story. That shouldn't be a problem for anyone immersed in the imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
romance???

play in shit and you will get it on you idiot. skank story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy shit

It's such a good start to what could be a really good book! You honestly don't know how much I ship them now and I really think you should turn it into a proper book (On like Wattpad or something)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Agree with the last post.

Very good start to a promising book.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous