Kim's Valentine's Day Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
legerdemer
legerdemer
106 Followers

She moved her pelvis over his knee and rubbed herself against it, trying to relieve the longing and pressure in her clit. He noticed and flexed his knee upwards, and soon she achieved a perfect rhythm between sucking on him and using him to pleasure herself. After a while the pressure of his knee was no longer enough. She quickly straddled him, thighs tight to his groin, sliding her dripping cunt over his cock. Their eyes were locked, and she felt wanton and demanding and slutty and lush all at the same time, some dam released to let the waters of desire rush out, flooding every shy instinct and last whiff of self-consciousness she had out of their way.

Finally she lowered herself onto him, hovering slightly as the glans had just cleared her inner lips. He brought his hands to her breasts, kneading them and rubbing the nipples, pulling and pinching them to hardness, at once relieving the pain and lust and need in them. Their eyes still locked on each others', he thrust into her, and she felt skewered, pressured from inside, his cock head rubbing against her as he changed the angle of his attack slightly with every deep stroke. She lost control of her breath, gasping with each thrust, barely drawing in air on the out stroke.

"More, please... deeper. God, you feel so good..."

His eyes were now wild, concentrated on his effort, watching her breasts bounce up and down. She struggled to keep her eyes open but couldn't, letting herself just feel, letting everything be what was between both of their thighs, their legs, the union of their sexes speak to each other as she'd never had the guts or abandon to do with anyone before.

"Open your eyes, Kim," he whispered. "Feel me, look at me."

They thrust against each other in synchrony, all her neurons simply screaming for the pleasure that was bubbling to the surface, beginning to overwhelm any self-control she might have still tried to exercise until then. And then she felt him stream into her, his cock pulsing, sending her over the edge into sensual, heavenly oblivion.

After several minutes of catching their breath, she opened her eyes when she felt him squirm away from her, getting up.

"Kim, I'm so sorry. I should have used a condom."

"It's OK, Adam, I didn't give you any chance to, did I? I'm clean. It's in my updated club papers."

"I know. So am I. But what about...?"

"I'm protected, no worries there."

He smiled, relieved, and lifted off the bed. She nodded off until she heard him return. He held a small tray that she couldn't see clearly in the dim light of the room and without her glasses. He put it on the night table and handed her a glass of water.

"Thank you. So very thoughtful."

"We both need it. And Kim," he said, bringing a red rose petal dipped in the melted chocolate to her lips, " happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart."

~~~~~~

Closing notes: I plan to continue the story in future stand-alone installments. Your constructive comments and votes are much appreciated.

legerdemer
legerdemer
106 Followers