Kincade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers

After seeing her, Sam exclaimed, "Shit!"

Sam's call brought the others up on deck to take a look. Sam wished that they were further down the river. There they would have gotten lost among the many other fishing junks. Being this far up the river, they would be conspicuous.

Sam said to the others, "Remember the drill. Everybody smile and wave as they go by."

Giving the right of way, the Hornet moved to the starboard as the patrol boat went to the port. As the patrol boat passed, Sam and the others began to wave as they smiled broadly.

Sam said, "They see us."

Susie asked, "What do you mean. We look like fishermen. Why should they be suspicious?"

Sam replied, "We are a little too far up the river to be a deep sea fishing boat. When those guys get home, they are going to remember us."

Susie asked, "So, what do we do?"

Sam replied, "We make a run for it."

And that was the plan. The Hornet entered the part of the river where they could set the sails for the journey home. They still had some distance before they would be in the bay, but if they were lucky, they could get lost among the fishing boats. Still, there was a long trip ahead, and they weren't out of danger.

Night fell, and the Hornet quietly slipped out of the harbor. She was making for the open ocean and safety. Sam set the sea watch, and the others all went to bed after an evening meal. They had had a big day, and they were all fatigued.

Sam retired to his cabin. His cabin was the most luxurious of them all. It was larger than the others. It was decorated in a decidedly masculine way. There was room for a little mahogany desk, a closet and a good size bed. It also had its' own port hole which let in a nice breeze. On the dark brown paneled walls, there were decorations of his past exploits as a United States Marine.

In the nude, Sam lay in his bed. A chiming clock struck the hour. It was about two o'clock in the morning, and Sam heard a soft knock upon his cabin door. Sam saw the door open a bit, and Susie's pretty face appeared. Her long shiny black hair was combed loosely. In her dark almond shaped eyes, a warm glow was shining.

Susie whispered, "Sam, are you asleep?"

Sam replied, "No, I'm awake."

Seeing that Sam was awake, Susie slipped into the cabin. She stood smiling as she gazed upon Sam. Sam's eyes moved across her. She wore a pair of emerald green pajamas. Her pretty long black hair hung down across her shoulders. Her top strained with the weight of her beautiful breasts. The top buttons of her pajamas were loosened to reveal her deep cleavage. The thin material of her pajama top revealed her hardening nipples. Her pajama bottom hung closely to her well rounded backside. The swell of her Venus mound made an impression into the green material.

As she stood there barefoot, Sam noticed every little detail of her. As he looked at her, a hard-on formed. Sam threw the bed covers off. He lay there in the nude, and his hard-on became visible to Susie.

Susie said, "Well I guess you're not asleep. Do you mind if I join you?"

Susie moved to the bed. With her left knee, she kneeled upon the bed. She placed her left arm around Sam's neck as she kissed him deeply. Susie felt the rough stubble of his unshaved face. As she kissed Sam, her right hand came up to grasp Sam's hard cock. Sam moaned with delight. Sam relaxed as he let Susie have her way with him. Susie's lips traveled across Sam's body. She kissed her way down to Sam's cock. Once there, she began to kiss Sam's cock with passion. Her left hand held the shaft of Sam's cock while she caressed Sam's balls. Her pretty long black hair fell down upon Sam's belly as she began to suck him off. The shiny black hair tickled Sam's belly as she moved her head up and down Sam's cock. Susie mounted the bed. She placed her self between Sam's legs. Now, she held Sam's cock with both hands as she went to work on him.

Sam moaned, "Yes baby! Where did you learn how to give head like that?"

Susie just chuckled.

She said, "I may have been a virgin, but it doesn't mean that I didn't suck some cock at the drive in movie."

Susie moved up and down Sam's cock as she began to moan with passion.

She moaned, "Uuu you have a nice cock!"

Sam did have a nice cock. It was long and thick. Sam was circumcised. The head of Sam's cock was perfectly formed. In all, Sam was a very good looking man. His six foot frame was well muscled. His black hair was closely cropped in a military style. His clear and penetrating blue eyes were remarkable. Except for where his clothes covered his body, Sam's skin was deeply tanned from the sun.

Susie felt Sam's urgency. Sam's cock throbbed in her hands. Susie knew that Sam was ready. Her movements slowed and stopped holding Sam at the point of ecstasy. For an instant, Susie held Sam at the brink. Then just at the right time, Susie squeezed Sam's cock with her hands as she sucked with quick long enticing strokes. Sam's cock erupted.

Susie moaned with pleasure, "uuuu"

Sam's warm milk entered her mouth, and she slowly swallowed. Susie held Sam's cock in her mouth for a while. She could still feel the throbs as they traveled through Sam's cock.

With a kiss, Susie detached her self from Sam's cock. Rearing up onto her knees, Susie cast off her pajama top. Sam was treated to the sight of her beautiful tits. Her nipples were flushed. Upon her face was a look of lust. Susie moved onto the bed next to Sam. Lying on Sam's left, Susie quickly pulled off her pajama pants. With her right hand, she grabbed Sam's cock again.

Susie said, "I wanted to make you come so that when you put it in me you can last for a long time."

Then she pulled Sam into her. Sam mounted her. Sam slipped his arms under Susie's legs so that they rested upon Sam's shoulders. Sam's cock glided into her with ease. Sam leaned forward placing his weight on Susie's legs. With gay abandoned, Sam began to long stroke her. Susie moaned with pleasure.

Susie, "Fuck me baby! Come on baby give it to me all the way."

And that is what Sam did. They made love until they were exhausted.

Sam awoke to the sound of a heavy pounding upon his cabin door.

Sam recognized Chung's voice, "Sam, get up! We got trouble!"

Susie's eyes popped open with the sound of Chung's voice.

Susie asked, "What is it Sam?"

Sam said, "I'm not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if those gangsters are on our tail. You get dressed."

Sam and Susie jumped out of bed. Although Sam had only a few hours sleep, he came wide awake with the rush of adrenaline which hit him with full force. Sam was expecting this. He knew that those gangsters would suspect them. If only they had reached the harbor before they were spotted by the patrol boat. Being that far up the river, they would be prime suspects in that sea going fishing boats rarely travel that part of the river. There was no need for a disguise now. Sam knew that they were in for it. Sam appeared upon the main deck wearing his combat fatigues. Chung had been up at dawn, and he had been standing watch. He too expected that those gangsters might make a fight of it. Hearing all the commotion, Lee came up to the main deck to see what the matter was. Right behind him, Susie followed.

Sam stood on the stern looking through Chung's binoculars. On the horizon, a little gray dot appeared.

Lee asked, "What is it?"

Sam said, "It's them."

Lee asked, "How did they find us?"

Sam turned to address the little group, "They know that we have you Lee. They also know that the only safe place for you would be Hong Kong. All they had to do was to set a course for Hong Kong. I figured that it would take some time for them to get back to their farm and to realize what happened. Actually, I didn't expect them until some time this afternoon."

Susie asked, "What made you think that?"

Sam replied, "Well, we dumped their truck into the river, and it seemed that there was no way to get back to the farm except by walking. They either had another vehicle, or they had a radio transmitter. Either way, we are in for a fight."

Lee asked, "What do we do?"

Sam said, "We got a jump on them, but they are a lot faster then us. There is no way in this world that we can out run them. We are at least a day's sail or more from Bongo Strait and No Name Island, or we could have hidden there."

Chung muttered, "Ah shit!"

Lee and Susie turned to Chung expecting clarification.

Chung said, "He's talking about Rocky Bottom. He's going to lead them in there so that they will be wrecked on the rocks."

Lee and Susie asked, "Aren't we going to be wrecked ourselves?"

Chung replied, "He thinks that he knows the way through Rocky Bottom without getting wrecked. He is going to zigzag through the rocks hoping that those guys will make a mistake."

Lee looked around to see nothing but open water and the coast off into the distance.

Lee asked, "Where is this place Sam?"

Sam replied as he pointed off to the port bow, "There!"

Lee said, "But Sam, there is nothing there but water."

Sam said again, "Look at the coast in the distance. That is where our landmarks are. We will come in close to the coast, and using the landmarks we will thread our way through. Besides, we have another surprise for them."

And that was the plan. Sam gave the order to make for the coast so that he could line up the Hornet into good position. Unknown to anybody else, Sam had talked Chung to doing this crazy thing. Sam had gotten one of those ideas which caused another of those trance like looks to appear upon his face. Chung had become aware of the consequences of that look when Sam was cooking up one of his plans. Sam and Chung had sailed out to Rocky Bottom on a slack tide. With the sea at its' lowest ebb tide, Sam made a chart of the rocks in the bay. He studied his chart until he found a way through the sound without being wrecked. Sam had discovered the channel of safe passage. He committed it to memory knowing that maybe some day it would come in handy. The day that Sam had prepared for was this day, and he was going to lead those guys a merry chase through one of the most dangerous areas of the Chinese coast. Often referred as a ship's graveyard, Rocky Bottom Sound was loaded with jagged rocks which pointed upward like teeth. On a full tide, none of these rocks were visible to the eye. At the ebb tide, the place was frightening.

The Hornet pulled onto a strong tack as it headed straight for the coastline. The Hornet was just south of Rocky Bottom Sound's southern boundary. Sam had to get the Hornet lined up at the entrance of the channel, or it would be all over. In addition, the patrol boat with its' crew of gangsters was closing on them quickly. It was a race now. Sam was hoping that those guys didn't know about Rocky Bottom because it didn't appear on the charts. In fact, these places didn't even have real names. Places like Bongo Straits and No Name Island and Rocky Bottom were names which were made up by Sam and Chung so that they could navigate these uncharted waters. Only the local fishermen knew their way through these waters safely. Watching the local fishermen gave Sam the idea. If someone knew his way around, it could be very useful.

The day was sunny and warm. It was a typical tropical day. The seas were running in Sam's favor. The Hornet being a large sea going junk slipped through the waves nicely. Most of all, the tide was at its' highest on this morning, and the breeze would be right for making a run through Rocky Bottom. Sam felt confident. The conditions were almost perfect for what Sam was about to attempt. With the high tide, the Hornet would glide through Rocky Bottom with apparent ease. The guys who were chasing them would never see the danger. Sam began to issue orders.

Sam said, "Lee, you go with Chung. Susie, you stay with me. Chung, you set two crewmen at the bow as spotters. Tell them to look out for rocks. Tell them to sing out as we approach them. I'll take the helm. Chung, it's time to give our friends who are following us our little surprise."

Sam took the wheel. Susie stood beside him. Chung firstly set the bow watch as Sam ordered, and he took Lee below. Chung led Lee to a cabin in the stern of the Hornet. The cabin was situated just below the main deck. Lee and Chung stood outside of thee cabin as Chung unlocked the door. As they entered the cabin, Lee's eyes popped with surprise. What he saw there set him back.

Lee asked, "Where in the world did you guys ever get one of those?"

Lee was now standing in a large almost square cabin which opened to the sea. At the very stern of the Hornet, the cabin had an array of windows which wrapped around the entire back of the junk. The windows were set upon tracks so that they could be opened to give a one hundred eighty degree access to the sea behind them. Set directly in the middle of the cabin was a three inch gun. It was mounted on tracks so that it could be run out just like the old pirate ships. However, this wasn't some old pirate cannon. This was a modern three inch gun which Sam and Chung had bought on the black market. It had come off the deck of a World War II destroyer. It was a deadly bit of business. From the deck to the overhead, the cabin walls contained racks of ammunition for the gun. Wherever Lee looked there were the points of the three inch shells.

Chung replied, "Sam has his ways. Once he gets an idea in his brain, then stand back."

Lee said, "I know what you mean. He was like that when he was with the Flying Tigers."

Chung said, "Help me with the gun. I'll tell you what to do, and we'll give those guys who are after you a bit of hell."

Chung slid the windows open. Then, with Lee's help, they pushed the big gun into firing position. The muzzle of the gun poked out of the cabin's rear opening like a clenched fist. Chung got behind the gun and began to adjust the trajectory. He threw open the breach of the gun, and then he motioned to Lee. Lee retrieved one of the three inch shells, and together, they loaded the gun.

On the main deck, Sam was steering the Hornet to the precise point of entry of Rocky Bottom Sound.

Sam said to Susie, "Go to my cabin. Get my binoculars. Then, look in my desk. In the bottom left draw, there is a chart of Rocky Bottom. Hurry now. Those guys are getting close now."

Susie ran off to do what Sam asked. The stage was set now. Looking over his shoulder, Sam could see the patrol boat. There was no doubt in Sam's mind now. They were definitely after them. The one thing that wasn't in Sam's favor was that they were alone out here today. Sam had hoped to catch a break in that there would be other fishing junks out here today. If there were, they may have been mistaken for one of them instead.

Susie returned with the binoculars and the chart.

Sam said, "You keep your eyes on that coast, and when I ask, you tell me what you see. Also, I want you to hold that chart so that I can see it."

Susie nodded, and she made her self ready.

Sam yelled out, "Here we go."

With that, Sam brought the wheel hard over, and the Hornet hauled over onto her starboard side. Sam prayed that he hit the turn correctly. If he didn't, the game was all over. Sam began to yell in an excited voice. Susie immediately understood what Sam needed. Susie began to describe the coast so that Sam could find his landmarks. There was no going back now. They were committed. It was all or nothing.

The patrol boat with its' load of gangsters was coming on at full speed, and they were closing quickly now. As the Hornet made its' northerly swing, the patrol boat became visible to Chung and Lee who were waiting in the cabin below. Chung took careful aim as he saw the patrol boat's twin machine guns which were mounted on the foredeck light up. Chung knew that they were under attack, and he knew that now was the time to open fire. The patrol boat came straight on as if they had no fear of return fire. As far as those guys were concerned, the Hornet was just an old fishing boat. They were about to find out otherwise. With the first volley of the three inch gun, the Hornet shook from stem to stern. The roar of the big gun was deafening. The first shot was on line, but the patrol boat's speed caused the shell to explode behind the target. At that, the patrol boat quickly veered away.

Chung laughed vigorously, "That got their attention!"

The men on the patrol boat were so surprised that it took some time before they understood what had happened. The boat veered away and almost came around in a circle. This gave the Hornet just enough time to enter Sam's channel.

On the main deck, Sam hearing the volley of the big gun yelled, "hurrah!"

Sam yanked the steering wheel from side to side as the Hornet seemed to zigzag through the water.

The patrol boat made another run at them. Below, Chung and Lee reloaded the big gun. The speedy boat was a difficult target. Chung fired again trying to compensate for the speed of the boat. This time the shell fell short exploding in a flash of orange fire and black smoke. The shell came close enough to cause the boat to veer again. The men on the patrol boat knew that they couldn't take even one of those shots from the big gun. One hit, and it would be all over for them. Knowing this, the commander of the boat was more cautious now. The boat made another run at the Hornet. This time the boat tried a zigzag approach. Chung was expecting something like this. He and Lee began to reload as quickly as possible. As soon as the shell was pushed into the gun, the gun blasted another round at the on coming boat. The shells exploded all around the target. The fire balls and black smoke of the exploding shells was enough to put the fear of God into the crew on the patrol boat. With both vessels zigzagging around, it looked like some kind of a deadly dance. The shells from the big gun came faster now, and the captain of the patrol boat lost his courage as he fell back again. The patrol boat retreated to a safer distance. It was as if they were having second thoughts. Chung knew that if they made another run at them, they would come all the way this time. They would try to board them. If that happened, it would be down to hand to hand combat. Up on the main deck, Sam was yanking the Hornet from side to side slipping through the rocks. Chung had set the bow watch as Sam had directed. The two men at the bow were now singing out as they were directed, and they were also screaming out with terror as the jagged rocks past by.

Susie turned to see Sam smiling. Sam was the only person who knew the truth. His plan had worked.

Susie asked, "Do you think this is funny?"

Sam began to laugh, "I think that this is a pisser! Did you see that last landmark which we just past? It means that if they want us they have to come in here to get us. It means that we've got them."

It was down to this. If the gangsters who kidnapped Lee wanted him and the sack of money back, they were going to have to fight for them. Apparently the captain of the patrol boat had made his decision. As Chung and Lee looked out of the windows of the aft cabin, they saw the patrol boat come at them again. Both machine guns were blasting as the boat reached full speed. They were coming in for the kill. Chung and Lee set themselves to work manning the gun. The big gun boomed time after time. The speedy boat seemed to slip past the explosions of the shells which were being thrown at them. On the main deck, Sam saw it coming.

Sam said to Susie, "Here it comes. Maybe you don't want to watch?"

Susie said, "I want to watch."

And that is just what she did. Sam and Susie watched the high speed patrol boat enter the southern boundary of Rocky Bottom Sound. The men on the boat entered without any idea of what lay ahead. Below in the cabin, Chung stopped firing the gun. He stood beside Lee and placed his hand on Lee's shoulder as he gazed out across the water. The look on his face told Lee the story. The two men stood as they watched. It was as if a clock was ticking off the seconds in slow motion.

Loverman
Loverman
9 Followers