All Comments on 'Kindled in Fiction Ch. 02'

by LesLumens

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very nice.

You have woven a nice family story into a very erotic story.

good writing also. this could be a long and lengthly story combining the whole family history, very few writers go back in time with a family love story.....davideismyname@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOWWWWWWWWWWW

not only is your story sexy, but also it kept my interest up unusual for most erotica keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

This is an amazing story - please write more chapters! the love between the characters is obvious and the sex is so erotic! please email me - i really want to talk to you! jbell999@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it

i really enjoy this story but i would enjoy seeing anal sex and amanda getting pregnant

~Fab4Chick

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

This author knows how to spin a story. The entire content was well-written. I am impressed. Literotica seems to have the best authors writing for them.

Cutie18Cutie18over 15 years ago
wow

You are a good writer.you should write a chapter 3.It was sexy as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You are...

AWESOME

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice!

I really liked this story, the character development was good and the sex scenes were HOT! I was a little put off by the very end, where it seems the whole family's a bit inbred... I know the point was that their love was more "natural" but it might've been better if we had found out that one of them was adopted or something...

chargergirlchargergirlabout 15 years ago
Awesome!

I just found this second part, having read the first part over a year ago. Thanks for continuing their story. Loved it. One of the best I've read in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG! you are amazing!

Thank you so much for that story. i loved it. you have such a talent. i only wish that i had a brother or brothers that could treat me that well.;)! can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow!!!

Only one word to describe this.. "HOT!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sheath

Love your stuff, but I believe the word is spelled S-H-E-A-T-H.

LesLumensLesLumensover 13 years agoAuthor
*Facepalm*

Indeed it is, and my editor managed to pound that into my head eventually. Unfortunately, I edited this one myself *laugh*

I'll get an edit in. Keep on pointing out where I screw up, because I'm darn good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Gorgeous

Hey man, you are a great writer. Hope you give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

Here's to hoping you continue the tale. Definitely one of my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stimulating

This story is really great. I do hope you continue as i find these characters a turn on. You know how to write storylines to capture attention and you sure have captured mine. I look forward to any new parts to this story that you may post in the future

toby9790toby9790about 12 years ago
Great Story!!

This was a great story. I hope you're able to write more of this story. Hopefully it will have a happy ending. Great Job. toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

Excellent! Great story! Wonderful tale of 2 people in love & their romantic, erotic coupling. Sooo much better than the raw, sometimes vulgar animalistic screwing that so many others write. More please, and thank you.

NavyGuy93NavyGuy93over 11 years ago
Excellent Writing

Keep up the good work. You develop the characters at the right pace, and flesh them out so that they're full, three-dimensional, and believable. Have you written up a profile for each one? You also have great help from whomever is doing your proof-reading. There are very few grammatical or spelling errors. I will keep watching for further chapters. Your work in this story is an excellent example for other authors to follow!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Kindled in Fiction Ch.02:" - Nicholas and Amanda - (Brother and Sister)

This two-chapter series, Amanda and Nicholas, is a short story, in terms of the time-period the story takes place, for we reader's a brief glimpse into the love of these two utterly loveable siblings, so very deeply in love with each other and their single entity life together. The loves and life of this sibling coupling is truly beautiful, awesomely heart warming, sating the feelings and enchantment brought to this reader's senses of appreciation of carnal incestual love!!

The e-mail from their Aunt containing their family's family-treet, and the fact she left the sibling's (and their aunt's recently deceased sister's and the sibling's mother's) home, and,I'm sure, she caught and espied indicators of incestual love between her niece and nephew, shows and indicates she is somewhat aware of and keenly attuned to their sibling love for each other! The aunt knows, as surely she knows of the carnal affairs of many of her past generaltional relative's incestual affairs of love and even children.

The future of Amanda and Nicholas is now in the minds and fantasies of each individual reader, to draw their own conclusions, and muse if they care why the writer/author did not, nor does not, write any futher conclusions for we the readers!! The author, Les, did offer the possibility, to paraphrase, "if the inspiration ever hits me"!! It's been just over five years since this chapter was posted; to any reader's that have read my comments to this point--about the, or if any, future of Amanda and Nicholas--please refer back to the first and preceeding sentence of this paragraph!

LesLumensLesLumensalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Always possible

I actually have a few false starts to a Ch. 03 of this one in my "Half Baked" folder. Just haven't found the angle and the conflict that feels right to post something new.

So, even though it's been years since I posted, it's always possible that this one could continue. No promises, though ;)

Thanks to everyone who has voted, commented, and favorited. The feedback really is my bread and butter. Much appreciated!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Loved it and if you do add a ch 3 I will read it. Bro/sis stories are just so much more arousing than others. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
and yet another lovely addition

Aunty Em might have picked up signals; or the Family Tree might just be a coincidence to throw the readers & our two lovers off. Which would be more embarrassing; to get caught by an Aunt that "you think knows but you're wrong" or "you think knows and you're correct".

But what I noticed was the reference for her 3 children "who always fight"; makes me wonder if it's driven in any way by sexual frustration & if so "what would happen if these two were to visit Florida. Would the others pick up on it; then effect the cousins? Hee-hee; what if they're a 3-some?

Thx;

DKP

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
it is time to dust off the pages and put aside the mothballs of your draft for Ch. 03

There is a whole universe waiting in the wings for another chapter. Aunty Em and the petulant cousins can provide enough opportunities. You already planted the seed with the family tree. hint hint.

At this point the entire canvas is clear. We know almost nothing about the protagonists. They work. And not much more. oh yea, he may or may not be 19, with an old soul. She is older, divorced, and they love each other. There are an aunt and uncle, plus some cousins.

Feel free to fill in the minutia while providing them a future with a "Happy Ever After" please.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Excellent

I wrote another comment recently about another author's incest story. In it I mentioned how incest has a long history in human society and how rare genetic problems are unless the incest continues for several generations. I also mentioned that I recently read a news article about how there is a push now to legalize incest. I think that with the advanced genetic testing we have now that incest is not going to have the stigma it now has for very much longer. I do think it happens far more frequently than many realize, or will admit to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sweet so far

Now you must include Emily and her kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice work

its good that its not like other story where the aunt find out and the sisiter have to shear her brother with aunt.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
fantastic

love to read more. can they really be loving couple? I hope so

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of true love

Add babies to make it better...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great

I really like this story and the one before it. Honestly I would love to see these two have a happily ever after where the rest of they're family accepts them and maybe they move to Florida to be closer to family and live openly where no one knows them. Maybe Amanda even ends up pregnant and they're happy about that.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 2 years ago
sweet

please continue

Cutty4637Cutty46376 months ago

Don't stop. Very well written stories. Enjoyed them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous