Kindled in Fiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,291 Followers

She shivered from a final tingle of orgasmic energy running through her as she turned off the water and pulled the curtain open. Once she stepped out of the tub, she looked at the door to her right and smiled.

The bathroom had two doors, and one of those led directly into Nick's bedroom.

Before she had time to question the thought, Amanda stepped over and turned the knob, finding the door unlocked.

Nick turned toward the bathroom, dressed only in his boxers, and smiled when he beheld his dripping, nude sister. She gave a little wink, her cheeks filling with color, and picked up a towel to dry off.

He moved to the doorway and stood there as she blotted her body dry, watching her move with rapt attention. When Amanda dried her hair, his eyes locked on her bouncing breasts. As she pulled the towel away, she saw where he gazed and shook her shoulders to add a few final jiggles.

You are so beautiful, he mouthed to her.

Amanda beckoned him into the room, and Nick quickly complied. Once again, she marveled at how comfortable she felt around him while nude, and pulled him into a kiss. He reached down to knead her buttocks as her breasts pressed against his chest.

When they broke from the kiss, Nick leaned in to whisper in her ear. "You make me want to be with you so bad."

Once again, a scene from one of Nick's stories popped into Amanda's head. She whispered back, "I want you, too. I just got out of the shower, though, and I could never stay quiet. You make me feel so wonderful that I can't help it." She paused for a moment, and then reached down to squeeze his erection through his boxer shorts. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet, though."

Nick shuddered and let out a quiet gasp from the combination of her words and her caressing hand. He closed his eyes for a second as she tugged down on the waistband to let his cock spring free.

Amanda licked her lips with a coquettish smile and took a step back, grasping his hand at the same time. She then knelt down on the bath mat and pulled him toward her. As soon as he was within reach, she slurped the swollen head of his cock between her lips.

Now it was Nick's turn to clench his teeth tight. Amanda hadn't done this for any man in a long time, but she hadn't forgotten a thing. She could feel every throb of his thick organ against her tongue as she slowly stroked her hot mouth over about half of his length. He placed one hand on her right shoulder, and ran the fingers of his right hand through her damp tresses.

A swell of bittersweet flavor prompted Amanda to let out a little moan, the drop of pre-cum urging her on to greater efforts. She took him faster and deeper, now almost desperate to feel him explode in her mouth. Though she could tell he was fighting the urge, Nick's hips thrust toward her as her knowing mouth milked his cock.

Her still-damp hair whipped against his legs as she bobbed her head over his stiff shaft with her cheeks concave and her tongue flicking over him. His fingers tightened in her hair, and she could tell by the pace of his breathing and eroding control over his hips that he was close.

"About to..." He managed to gasp out in an almost inaudible voice as she pushed him to the point of no return. Pleased that he had thought to warn her, something too few men would bother to do, Amanda sucked him even faster in response.

She felt him swell and press against the roof of her mouth, and knew he was there. A moment later, his organ pulsed against her tongue, and she felt warm spurts of his cum exploding into her mouth. She choked a little at first, but didn't let a single drop of his cream escape her. She continued to suck him slowly, swallowing a second and third spurt as he trembled and twitched from her ministrations. When he finally ceased to dribble his bittersweet offering, Amanda let him slip from her lips with a final kiss on the purple helmet, and then reached down for his boxers.

She pulled up the silky material and gently covered him, giving his slowly softening organ a little pat before putting her feet under her to rise. She smiled when she regained her feet, his hands still on her shoulders to support him. "Now go to bed and dream wonderful dreams about me. I still need to brush my teeth."

"That felt unbelievable," he managed to gasp out at the volume of a whisper.

"You're welcome. Now go," she teased, and gave his bottom a playful swat.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Nick," she answered as he turned on unsteady legs to return to his room.

Amanda closed the door with a smile and picked up her toothbrush.

****

"Check your email," Nick whispered to his sister as he walked out of the kitchen after doing the dishes the next evening.

"You have a mean streak," she playfully scolded, knowing that he could only mean he'd written something and posted it.

"I was inspired after last night," Nick responded as he walked into the front room.

Amanda couldn't concentrate on the news at all, as she sat with her brother and aunt in front of the television. Her anticipation soon grew unbearable. She stood and said, "I have some work I need to finish up before I take a shower and go to bed."

"I'll probably go to bed soon, so I'll say goodnight now, Amanda," Emily said.

"Goodnight, aunt Emily. Goodnight, Nick."

"Night, Sis," Nick responded, knowing what she really planned to do upon closing the door of her bedroom behind her.

Nick certainly didn't disappoint her. Halfway through the chapter, she had damp panties and couldn't avoid slipping her hand down to that wetness to soften the aching need rapidly building within her. She did manage enough restraint that she didn't reach her peak before she finished the chapter, but it required an exercise in willpower that she surely thought was going to drive her crazy.

Amanda picked up her nightgown and peeked out the door. She could see that the lights were off downstairs, and in her aunt's room. Light still streamed from beneath Nick's door, however. She hurried to the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

The sound of the shower filled the room when Amanda turned it on. She stripped off her clothing — save for her wet panties — but had no intention of getting in the shower yet. She opened the door to Nick's room to find him sitting on the bed waiting for the door to open, a silken tent in his lap.

"Were you expecting something?" Amanda asked with a coquettish grin and raised eyebrows as he stood and walked toward her. By the time he reached the door, however, she couldn't contain her need any longer. She kissed him hard, pressing her body against him, and said, "I need you."

Nick looked back to shut the door behind him, and Amanda guided his hands to the damp triangle of cloth between her legs. "Do you see what you did to me?"

He teased her aching need with a wriggle of his fingers, and then whispered back, "I love to make you so wet." He then hooked his fingers beneath her panties to tug them down. "I love to make you come more, though."

Amanda barely managed to hold in her gasp of surprise when Nick cupped his hands beneath her buttocks and lifted her up to the sink counter. She parted her legs wide, placing her feet on the edge of the counter as Nick leaned down between her legs.

A shuddering, quiet gasp bubbled up from her as Nick teased his tongue between her wet lips, seeking her abundant nectar. Already teased to the edge by her fingers and his story, she could feel the swelling of an orgasm within her from the moment his loving tongue touched her. She leaned back against the mirror, mindless of the frame biting into her back, and reveled in the pleasure he was giving her.

Nick knew her needs almost as well as she did, and his tongue darted frequently to her swollen clit. She needed to come quickly, and he had no objections to giving her that speedy release. He teased her folds and rolled her bud with increasing pressure as she writhed and twitched from his hungry lapping.

Amanda's fingers twined into his hair as he sucked her clit between his lips, and swirled the tip of his tongue over the erect bud at the same time. Amanda's breathing grew louder and quicker, though the sound of the shower drowned out her panting for anyone save her lover, who was licking her so well.

Amanda came with a squeaky, repressed yelp of release. She trembled as a fresh rush of her creamy wetness washed over Nick's still flicking tongue, her head thrown back and her mouth wide open in a silent scream. Her brother slowed in his oral assault, but didn't relent. Amanda came for what felt like an eternity, and then one of her feet slipped off the edge of the counter from a particularly strong jolt of pleasure.

Nick steadied her with one hand, and stood up straight to cradle his neck in the other. He'd felt the strain in his muscles almost from the moment he leaned into the fragrant V of her legs, but his desire to feel her come on his tongue easily overwhelmed any thought of discomfort.

Amanda continued to shiver and rub her juices into her twitching nether lips, drawing out her aftershocks of pleasure for long, wonderful seconds. Finally, she sat back up and winced as she noticed the impression of the mirror frame on her shoulders for the first time. The momentary jolt of pain vanished beneath another wave of pleasure almost as quickly as she noticed it, however.

She glanced down at the twitching tent between her brother's legs and let out a quiet gasp. "I need you inside me, Nick." He moved back half a step as she put her feet down on the floor. After pausing for a second to shudder and caress her still tingling sex, she turned and put her hands on the counter, almost exactly where her feet had rested only a short time before. She bent low, presenting her firm bottom to him, and let out a little moan when he gripped her hips.

Her moan gained volume and rose in pitch as the helmet of his cock pressed against her folds, and then deep inside her. He had little trouble sliding in to the hilt within her already wet sheathe.

"God, you feel so good, Sis," he quietly groaned as he held his stiff organ buried in her depths, feeling the final vestiges of her climax squeeze him rhythmically.

"So do you, Nick. I'm so full. Take me, Nick."

Brother and sister both watched their reflections in the mirror as Nick rocked his hips to stroke his cock in and out of her. She raised her upper body just enough to allow her stiff nipples to scrape against the counter as they swung from the power of his thrusts. She could see the bliss in her own face, and in his.

Already denied for a day, neither of them could summon up the will to delay their needs. Nick quickly built to speed, causing her breasts to swing in an ever-greater arch. Amanda bent one arm beneath her to support her weight, and slipped the other between her legs to rub her clit in fast circles.

"Oh, yes. Don't stop," Amanda breathed as her brother stroked her so well, filling her completely with each thrust of his hips. She could just hear the squishy sound of him sliding in and out of her saturated sex and his subdued gasps over the shower. Ecstasy swelled within her with each strong thrust, and her fingers moved faster in response.

"Oh y-yes, Nick. S-so g-good," she quietly stammered as she drew ever closer to climax, the sound of their bodies colliding joining with the other sounds of the room in her ears.

"Almost there," Nick grunted from between clenched teeth, knowing he could resist his own explosion for long within her warm, tight depths.

Though she pinched her lips tightly closed, the power of her orgasm overwhelmed her, and Amanda let out a yelp of release as she came. The first electric wave of her climax had not even reached her extremities when Nick thrust home a final time and groaned.

Amanda could feel him pulsing and throbbing inside her, and a few moments later, she could feel warm streams of their mingled juices dripping from her to spatter on the floor below. Her brother groaned and twitched, haltingly stroking his still spurting cock in her tightly clenched sheathe, drawing out their climaxes to the point where they both fell forward to support their weight on the counter before them.

A knock on the door startled the couple, causing Nick to hastily withdraw from her. A river of creamy juices flowed from within her down her thighs and Amanda had to summon up every ounce of her will to suppress a mixed cry of ecstasy and moan of disappointment as his retreating cock left a void deep within her.

"Amanda, are you alright?" Emily called from the other side of the door.

Nick backed toward his door, his eyes wide.

Somehow, Amanda managed to control her breathing. "I'm okay; I just nicked my leg when I was shaving. Sorry I woke you up."

"I just heard you cry out, and I was worried."

"Everything's fine. Thanks for checking on me."

The couple gave their aunt sufficient time to return to her room before risking a kiss. "That was too close, and too wonderful," Amanda breathed as their lips parted.

Nick smiled and then winced. Amanda followed his eyes downward to see that he was standing in the puddle of cum on the floor below where they'd just coupled. Her legs were also decorated with meandering streams of the creamy evidence of their coupling. "I always imagined how good it would feel to be with you, but there's no comparison," Nick whispered.

"I really need that shower now." Amanda smiled and gathered a dollop of cream welling up from within her on her fingers to bring it to her lips. She shuddered from the taste, and then kissed her brother once more.

"I love you, Sis."

"I love you too, Nick. It was exciting. Am I wrong to like that?"

"I liked it too."

"Let me get in the shower. We'll be alone again soon. I want to fall asleep with you lying next to me. I miss you."

"I miss you too. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

The couple shared yet another kiss, and then Nick returned to his room as Amanda wiped up the evidence of their coupling before stepping into the shower.

****

"I thought you were staying another night," Amanda said with surprise. She also felt a bit guilty because the news caused her to tingle all over in anticipation.

"That was the plan, but I'm missing your scoundrel of an uncle. I never sleep well without him beside me. Every day I'm away is another two days I'll have to spend cleaning up the mess he's made while I was away, too."

Amanda laughed with her aunt, understanding that all too well. Nick was more than willing to help with the house, but when left to his own devices, things went rapidly downhill.

"My plane leaves in a couple of hours, so I need to get to the airport. Tell your brother I love him. You both need to come out and see us."

"We'll try. It's not as though it would be a terrible chore to visit you in Florida," Amanda chuckled. She then had to fight a blush as she remembered one of Nick's stories set in Florida, and realized it centered around locations within a couple of miles of her aunt's house.

"Let me know when you're coming. I'll try to get your cousins to come down too. Those three need a good example to learn from." She stretched out her arms and stepped forward to catch up Amanda in a hug. "I love you, Amanda. It's so good to see you smile again. You haven't done that much in a lot of years. Neither has Nicholas. The two of you are good for each other."

Amanda could only smile and nod, not trusting herself to speak to that. "Let me help you get your bags out to the car."

A few minutes later, Amanda closed the door behind her after waving goodbye, and hurried to the phone.

****

Nick couldn't help but smile when he walked in the door. Amanda sat waiting for him on the couch, a steaming pizza and two glasses of soda on the coffee table in front of her. She was wearing a thin blouse — obviously braless — and a short skirt.

Amanda stood and walked toward her brother. "Aunt Emily said to tell you goodbye, and that she loves you."

"She left today?" Nick said, feeling just as guilty as Amanda had earlier for feeling excited about it.

"Mmm hmm." Amanda reached her brother and kissed him tenderly, although she couldn't completely restrain the hunger in her kiss just before their lips parted. "Welcome home, Nick. I ordered pizza, because I didn't want to take the time to wash dishes tonight."

Nick certainly didn't miss what her tone, her smile, and those words foreshadowed.

Fully half of the pizza remained when Amanda stood, too impatient to wait any longer, and walked toward the stairs with a glance over her shoulder.

Nick caught up with her before she reached the stairs.

Amanda walked right past the door to her room, forcing Nick to stutter-step when she surprised him. She opened the bathroom door a second later and said, "I need a shower. Come with?"

She didn't wait for an answer, and she didn't really need one. She turned back to Nick as he entered and reached up for the top button on her blouse. Her fingers worked slowly downward, popping open buttons in a sensual display that was hardly lost on her brother. When she reached the bottom, she slipped her fingers beneath the cloth to cup her breasts, and then parted the cloth to reveal them. The complete sense of comfortable familiarity she felt around Nick challenged her to push past barriers, and she found that she could do so with ease.

Two dainty tugs slipped her blouse from her shoulders, and then Amanda shrugged her shoulders to tug on the back of her blouse. It drifted down her back to pool on the floor in a whisper of cloth. Nick admired her body, but he spent as much time looking into her eyes as at her bared breasts, which only made her all the more aroused.

She turned slowly and ran her hands up her sides, and over hips, swaying her bottom back and forth as she did so. With a little sigh, she hooked her thumbs beneath her skirt and tugged it slowly downward. When it finally passed her hips, she let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it to caress her buttocks while looking back at Nick with a sexy smile.

Amanda turned back to her brother and sauntered up to him, reaching down for the tail of his shirt as soon as she reached him. She let out a little giggle as he eagerly assisted her, pulling up on his shirt to remove it. Once he lifted his arms to pull the shirt over his head, she leaned in to kiss his nipple, drawing a muffled gasp from beneath the cloth. At the same time, she reached for the button of his jeans.

She let out a little moan and licked her lips as she unzipped his jeans and pulled down both the denim and his boxers at the same time. Nick was hard and twitching, with a little pearly drop of pre-cum welling up from his mushroom tip. While he struggled to step out of his jeans and kick off his shoes, she gathered up that treat on the tip of her finger and brought it to her lips with a shudder.

Amanda bent seductively over the tub to turn on the water, again swaying her bottom back and forth in a teasing invitation. This time, Nick stepped closer and ran his hands over her bare bottom. Amanda wiggled in response as she tested the temperature of the water, and then let out a gasp when he slipped one finger between her legs to stroke it over her nether lips.

Amanda closed the shower curtain and pulled the catch to turn on the shower, and then pulled her brother into a kiss before stepping in. She held Nick's hand as she entered, pulling him in right behind her.

Nick drank in the sight of her standing in the steaming cascade, droplets and streams of water meandering down her nude body. She took up her shower puff and squeezed a healthy amount of body wash onto it. A few little squeezes lathered up the puff, and then she brought it to Nick's chest.

She washed him slowly — sensually — always looking into his eyes at every available opportunity. She saved his twitching erection for last, spending almost as much time in loving attention to that eager appendage as she had on the rest of his body. Nick groaned from her touch, his manhood throbbing with need in her hands.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,291 Followers