Kindled in Fiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda handed him the puff with a smile, and then edged past him, staying close so that her body slipped against him. He reached for the body wash as trails of suds washed down his body.

She shivered and trembled as Nick returned the favor, washing her with the same slow sensuality that she'd shown him. He couldn't resist leaning down to suckle on the tips of her breasts before lathering them with the puff, however. Her body moved in a wave of bliss as he washed her breasts, sighs and moans bubbling from her lips.

She let out a sharp gasp as he trailed the puff down her chest, and then over her tummy, drawing nearer to the carefully trimmed nest of curls below. She closed her eyes and whimpered in delight as he stroked the puff over her folds for the first time.

Already deeply aroused, Amanda felt the first tingles of orgasm from the moment he touched her. She parted her legs slightly and rocked her hips toward him as he lathered her nether lips.

Amanda was still moaning with her eyes closed when Nick tried to hang the puff back on its hook. Though he missed, neither of them paid it any attention. They wrapped their arms around each other in unspoken synchronization, pressing their bodies and their lips together in a hungry, passion-filled kiss.

As their tongues intertwined, Amanda reached down behind her and between her legs to find the tip of his cock with her fingertips. Their lips never parting, the couple managed to coordinate their actions until he slipped inside her.

Nick grasped her firm buttocks and pushed, burying his cock deep inside her. Amanda pulled away from the kiss to cry out in bliss.

Though the position was awkward, Nick's slow, short thrusts still managed to stoke Amanda's inner fires to white-hot intensity. Her nails pinched into his back as he held her tight against him, stroking his thick cock into her depths. His slight advantage in height served to ensure that his cock rubbed with delightful friction against her clit with every stroke, driving her quickly toward orgasm.

Amanda leaned back to gasp and stare at him in wide-eyed ecstasy as she reached the point of no-return. "Oh — oh god, Nick. Oh yes. I'm going to..." She never finished, because her climax sprang into being, stealing her words in a faltering squeal of release.

Nick held his trembling sister against him, tensing and relaxing his muscles to make his cock twitch inside her. Her head lashed back and forth as her orgasm played out, and then she fell forward to rest her head against his chest as she panted for breath and moaned in languid pleasure.

Once she regained her breath and composure, Amanda kissed Nick on the nose with a playful grin and pulled away from him. Her back arched and she gasped as his stiff organ slipped from her, but she didn't intend for that to last long.

A quick turn left her facing the wall, and she immediately bent to place her hands on the built-in soap dish on the shower wall. The bar running across the top for washcloths provided a perfect handle for her to grip as Nick moved in behind her and lay his hands on her hips.

Nick sank into her with a long groan and held himself deep inside her. He didn't remain there long, however. His own needs were rapidly overwhelming his senses. He gripped her hips tighter and withdrew to thrust again.

Amanda rocked forward from the power of his thrusts, only the no-slip surface beneath her feet and her tight grip on the towel bar keeping her upright. His cock drove into her hard and deep, and he released one of her hips to reach down and rub her clit. She rapidly soared upward toward another peak on his fast stroking cock.

"God, Sis — too good. Can't hold out," Nick grunted, slowing slightly as he felt the itch of his own climax.

"Come for me, Nick. Do it," Amanda breathed in response.

Nick's fingers left her throbbing bud to return to her hips, but the stimulation had already pushed her near enough to the edge that she didn't need it. The heated friction of his thrusts, now even harder and faster, kept her climbing. He grunted and growled with every thrust, doing his best to hold out until she came as well.

Finally, he couldn't hold back any longer. With a loud growling scream, he slammed his cock home in her depths and pulsed, filling her with a hot pool of his seed.

"So close, Nick," Amanda gasped out, reaching back with one hand to rub her aching clit as he twitched and continued to pump his cream into her.

Knowing that she was on the edge of climax, Nick summoned up the presence of mind to stroke his over-sensitive cock into her again. He gasped and growled with every halting thrust, spurting his cream and her juices out around his thick shaft. He had little control and even less energy, but it was more than enough.

Amanda came with a primal scream of release, her walls tightly clamping down on his cock. She had to snap her hand forward to grasp the bar again, because her arms and legs were quaking too much to support her with only one arm. She bucked her hips back at him as she came, yelping each time as another powerful spike of orgasmic energy shot through her with every movement.

She let out a long, sad moan as he pulled free of her, unable to endure the tight squeeze of her intimate muscles any longer.

The couple managed to clean the evidence of their lovemaking from them after a few minutes of recovery, and then helped towel each other dry before seeking Amanda's bed.

"Mmm," Amanda moaned as she snuggled beneath the covers with her brother, pressing her body up against his and reveling in his warmth, denied to her for the last few days. "I've missed you so much."

"I missed you too. I guess we'd better keep separate rooms, even if I don't use mine very often."

Amanda nodded. "It's so unfair that we can't just be in love."

"I know. My friends keep asking me why I'm in such a good mood, and I can't tell them."

"We knew it was going to be hard. You've been writing about it for a long time now."

"And we'll just keep writing our life together. Happily ever after."

"Happily ever after," Amanda repeated, and softly kissed him. Her eyes widened a little and she giggled as their lips parted. "Speaking of hard..."

"I can't help it," Nick playfully apologized.

"I can," Amanda responded with a glimmer of mischief in her eyes, and then she vanished, burrowing beneath the covers to take him in her mouth.

****

The next day, Amanda checked her email after work to discover something from Emily. She hadn't even known that her aunt was researching the family history, and she was curious about how far back Emily had managed to trace.

Her eyes widened when something important jumped out at her. Nick returned home even as she was staring at the entry with stunned disbelief.

"What is it, Sis?" Nick asked when he saw her looking at the printout of the family tree.

Amanda kissed her brother and said, "Welcome home. It's the family tree. Emily sent it to me. Look at this." She pointed at their parents.

Nick saw the same thing Amanda had almost instantly. "Did you know?"

"I never had even a hint. I can't believe that mom and dad were second cousins."

"They weren't the first, or the closest either," Nick noted, pointing to a child between first cousins, and another in the 1800s between a brother and sister.

"Do you think she knew?" Amanda asked.

Nick shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe she did, and this is her way of quietly approving without embarrassing us."

"We'll have to be even more careful, then. If she did guess..."

Nick agreed with a nod. "There's no reason to hide it right now, though." He took her hand and said, "Let's go make dinner, Sis."

"And then we'll have dessert," Amanda hinted sultrily as she stood with him.

****

Hope you've enjoyed this tale. I'll return to Nick and Amanda's story as inspiration strikes me, and I'm sure that the story will come to a full conclusion in time.

Be sure to vote and/or comment, that's our payment as free authors, and it's what keeps us writing!