All Comments on 'Kindled in Fiction'

by LesLumens

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Definitely a top scorer even though it was a bit -

long and the realization scene was a bit under done.

AidragonusAidragonusover 16 years ago
Well Written

Great Story please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Written

A fine story and worthy of a followup.

LadyBJulianaLadyBJulianaover 16 years ago
Great story

Please write a follow up, very enjoyable.

lvmassageprolvmassageproover 16 years ago
LOVE IT

perhaps a prequel to tell about what happened previously, and a sequel to carry it out further

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful story

You outdid yourself on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Definitely deserves a follow-up.

Developed very nicely but the story of their lives going forward needs to be written.

docjessdocjessover 16 years ago
Absolutely

You definitely need to continue this story line. Don't mean to tell you what to write, but would really enjoy several more chapters to read.

link7777link7777over 16 years ago
Great, great atory

Hi Les;

I got your name when i first read it... 'course it's only because i was an electrician for 200 yrs.

I'd love to read more of these two. I'll go now to read your other stories!!! Thanks.

Ralph

leaf26leaf26over 16 years ago
Good Work!!!!!!

Just loved this story. It was really good, you did a good job keep it up.I hope there is more for these two and I can't wait to read it.

broom2006broom2006over 16 years ago
great story

that story is great it definately needs a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Enjoyed this very much.

I could see what was going to happen from early on, but that was a good thing as it made the eventual event so much better. MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please continue on with the story

I am hoping you will continue on with this story and maybe they can have a little more like her getting pregnant. Very good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A great piece of work!

Thanks for a new chapter in the writing style you have chosen. Your ability to create the subtle visulation that form your story are magnificent..

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 16 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed this story and I hope that you will write a continuation of it! (Lose the pill) ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just So you Know

Great Story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
loved it

i loved this please do a continuation email me the link when its done please email me at crazetazz53@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent Work!

Seductive and Soft and Sexy!

I could tell where you were going, and that made the anticipation taste oh so sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
PLEASE...

...write more of this wonderful love story. I cannot read enough of brother-sister LOVE stories, especially those that end well. Hoping to see more. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is a brilliant story

I love the way you write. i would love to see her get off the pill though. i dont know why but for some reason brother and sister gets me really horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing.

This story was amazing to read. I could see where the story was going, but unlike other stories, your's had an intensity of writing that made it impossible to stop reading. Keep up the good work!

Matt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not logical

the story was great but come on a johnny carson, intellivision, and monty python reference, he is supposed to be 19. And im assuming since wifi and laptops are mentioned it takes place in a fairly recent time and no 19 year old would have remembered johnny carson or played with intellivision. The holy grail reference can slide because thats a classic.

LesLumensLesLumensover 12 years agoAuthor
Yep -- 'fraid so.

Going to have to agree with the previous commenter. Although any kid who didn't get the opportunity to play a still functioning Intellivision his parents had is missing out *laugh* My parents still play Burgertime on a regular basis. How those bloody controllers still work is a mystery.

No real way to explain away Carson, though. Even tapes of it is a bit far-fetched, and I've only seen a very few short-lived shows that played old Carson-era Tonight Show for him to have stumbled across. So, point to the commenter.

And Python is indeed timeless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FABOULOUS

Loved the story One of the best i"ve read. KEEP up the excellent writing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SEQUEL

your mention of a continuation made my ears perk up, please go for it lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Dude that was really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done... AGAIN !

Great writing, titillating/erotic/stimulating without what the... "my giant 10" cock dumped gallons of cum in her" type of stuff that so many here use.

NavyGuy93NavyGuy93over 11 years ago
Continuation

Please continue the story. This is too good to let end so early in their new-found love for each other.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Kindled in Ficton Ch. 01:" - Nicholas and Amanda Anne (Brother and Sister)

The love and attraction to a Website internet writer's inestual love story of a fictional brother's and sister's carnal incestual love affair has ignited Amanda her fantasy desires within her to wishing the story were real her in life. Of course, she does not know until sometime later the writer/author of the taboo tale that lights her sexual fires is written by none other than her brother!!

Overall the story of Nick and Amanda seems destined to be an incestual, historical epic rendition of true, pure, and carnal consummation of their eternal love!! Their mostly uncharacteristic and carnal love has been, since their very young years of growing up with and in their parents home, brewing slowly just under the surface in the deepest recesses of their souls and minds, and was destined to come to full fruition in their adolescent years.

Nick's age was disclosed as nineteen years old; there was no mention, nor any historical comparison, such as x number of years older or younger than Nick, or years since Amanda graduated high school, etc. She had lived with or in her ex-husband's residence for twenty-eight months, but that was the only reference to "years" in or of her life!

There is a Chapter 02 waiting for my eager eyes to peruse and my spongy incestual-loving mind to absorb the pure and true carnal love of Nick and Amanda!! One prior reader's comment suggested "lose the pill"; I must agree whole-heartedly!! For truly gifted carnal, blood-related incestual couples to express their most deepest, earth-shattering and eternal love, the pregnancy (when physically possible) and birth of a child, or children, is the utmost, ultimate expression of their faith and their consummatted love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another lovely story

I agree about a 19 yr old knowing about Johnny Carson and Monty Python, then laptops, cell-phones, and WIFI; doesn't work

8~) funny thing is; I think that he knew before she did; due to screenname.

DKP

Separately; BigDaddyG; stop telling everyone the story in comments; some come here before reading the story - I continually see you critiquing while giving everything away.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
very well crafted love story

Now on to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you

just as far as u can more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
THANK HEAVENS

finally someone who knows what sibling love is and keeps it between them and not everyone else. THANK YOU

JReadmoreJReadmoreover 2 years ago

Judging by the comments I am a little late finding this story. Still, I found it to be well written during the build up to what we all saw coming with a beautiful ending. I enjoyed it very much

Cutty4637Cutty46376 months ago

Wow, some great stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous