Kindled in Fiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,292 Followers

Sitting down next to her, Nick wrapped an arm around his sister when she tried to pull away in shame. "Amanda... It's okay."

"I'm so sorry," she sobbed.

"Don't be," Nick said in a gentle voice. "There's nothing to be sorry for."

"But I... We... I didn't want to feel like I do, but..."

"Neither did I," he responded.

Looking up into his handsome face, Amanda asked, "What do you mean?"

"Why do you think I write the stories that I do? There's a reason that every woman I write about is so much like you. It wasn't anything to do with Alan that made me tell you not to marry him -- it was jealousy."

"God -- what's wrong with us, Nick? We shouldn't feel like this. It's wrong."

Placing his hand on her cheek, Nick tilted her face up toward him. "It doesn't feel wrong."

The look of love in his eyes and the hints of a smile on his face caused Amanda to tremble. "We..." Her protest trailed off as his fingers traced the line of her neck, causing her to sigh and shiver.

"I love you, Amanda. I always have. I think about you. I dream about you."

Amanda's heart fluttered from his words and his touch, her eyes locked in his to see what she felt reflected there. Unconsciously, she leaned forward, he lips parting slightly. Warmth flooded through her as he did the same. Their lips touched in a feather-light caress, quickly followed by a stronger, more passion-filled kiss.

Once again, the world around Amanda vanished. Unlike the turmoil she'd felt upon seeing the email, her emotions surged into a tidal wave of love and desire, the primal power impossible to resist. She wrapped her arms around him, reveling in the feeling of his muscular back, as their kisses grew ever more ardent.

Nick let out a gasp and leaned back, reaching down to adjust his swollen manhood, now tightly constrained in his jeans. Need swelled within Amanda, and she reached down to touch him as well.

Pinching the material of her sweater between his fingers, Nick tugged it free of her pants. Amanda's heart rate jumped as he continued to pull her sweater upward. She lifted her arms without thinking, allowing him to remove the garment completely. "You're so beautiful," he softly said.

Beyond any ability to consider stopping now, Amanda stood and unbuttoned her pants, shrugging them down as Nick pulled off his shirt to reveal his muscled chest. Clad now only in her bra and panties, Amanda kissed her brother again, a hungry kiss that matched the surging need within her. Her fingers worked the button on his jeans even as their tongues danced over each other.

As she tugged the zipper of his jeans, Amanda looked down and let out a shuddering gasp upon seeing the bulge in the briefs below. Her nipples aching, she quickly unclasped her bra to relieve the pressure. Nick tugged down his jeans to his thighs, quickly wriggling out of them as he drank in the sight of her bared breasts. Even as he kicked the denim away, Amanda leaned down to tug away the tight, white cotton from his manhood.

Tracing his organ with her fingertip, Amanda breathed, "So gorgeous."

Tugging her toward him with his legs, Nick quickly pulled down his sister's panties, revealing the dark curls beneath. She stepped out of her panties, climbing back into the bed.

"I have a condom in..." Nick began in breathless anticipation as his sister leaned over him.

"I'm on the pill," Amanda quickly interjected before pressing her body and her lips to his.

The aching void within Amanda screamed for relief, the feeling of her brother's hard cock against her skin making the need all the stronger. Rising up on her knees, she reached between their bodies to grasp his manhood, and then sank down again until the tip penetrated her moist center.

"God, Amanda," Nick groaned as she sank down onto his erection.

Amanda let out a satisfied groan, sure that she'd never felt something as amazing as his throbbing cock buried inside her. Rocking forward and back, she stroked him in her warm sheathe, continuing to emit small sounds of pleasure. His eyes were locked with hers, his hands sliding over her back as she rocked forward and back. He breathed heavily, groaning from the feeling of her wrapped around him.

Her body moving in a gentle wave, Amanda could feel every inch of his cock, which felt as though it was made for her. He was just big enough to fill her perfectly, not painfully pushing her cervix every time he settled into her depths. The feeling prompted her to slowly increase the motion of her hips, building the hot friction of his cock against her walls.

The increased sensation caused Nick to gasp, thrusting his hips up at her as she sank down onto him. Levering her body up on one arm, she slid the other between their bodies to tease her swollen clit. The first touch caused her to cry out as a rush of ecstatic energy raced through her body. Sitting up straighter, she rose and fell over his thick cock at an ever-quickening pace. Likewise, her fingers circled her bud faster with each rise and fall of her hips.

"Oh -- oh, Nick," She gasped out as her pleasure mounted, "Oh, so good."

"God, yes," Nick groaned in response, seeing the tightening of her features as she built toward orgasm.

Amanda's eyes pinched tightly closed as she approached her peak. Her every indrawn breath was a gasp, and every exhale was a yelp of bliss. She lost the rhythm of her hips, though her fingers continued to flash over her throbbing clit at a furious pace. Finally, her hips slammed down hard of their own volition and her eyes popped wide open as she came. A warbling cry of release bubbled from her lips as tingles raced through her body, raising goose bumps on her skin.

Stroking her trembling hips with his hands, Nick asked, "Are you coming?"

"Oh -- yes, Nick," Amanda groaned in response, and then cried out as a shock of orgasmic energy shot from her tightly contracted depths up her spine. Her back arched and her head lolled back as she gasped for breath.

Snapping her head back forward, her hair falling in a curtain to cover her face, Amanda collapsed atop her muscular brother. The twitches of his manhood, still buried inside her, caused her to writhe and gasp as the stimulation kept her coming. Nick pulled her into a kiss that caused a final spike of energy to rock her body. Then, her orgasm released her, allowing her to spiral back to earth once more.

She didn't resist when Nick swung one leg over her body, using his weight to roll her over onto her back. He slipped free of her depths in the process, causing a loud gasp to escape her. He rose to his knees in front of her, her eyes drawn to his cock, coated in her juices.

Pulling her knees up toward her chest and out wide, she parted her legs for him. Nick quickly took advantage of the invitation, sinking into her with a groan that bordered on a growl.

Amanda let out a deep moan as he pushed into her, filling her so full and settling even deeper inside her in the new position. He slid his hands up her legs to her knees as he held his cock buried in her depths, pushing her hands aside to support her legs. With her fingers now free, Amanda utilized two of them to stroke her again-throbbing clit, which begged for attention.

Already beyond the point of controlling his need, Nick thrust quickly into his sister's depths. Seeing the strain of his approaching climax in his face, Amanda rubbed her bud even faster, wanting to reach her peak with him.

"Oh -- Ah! Amanda, so hot," Nick grunted as his cock pounded home.

Amanda's breasts bounced under his assault, the pressure of another orgasm building within her -- even more powerful than the first. The bed creaked, the headboard even tapping against the wall as it rocked beneath the couple.

"Oh, yes! So close, Nick," Amanda cried out. A second later, Nick slammed his hips forward with a loud, almost growling gasp. A series of strained moans accompanied his seed spurting into Amanda's depths.

Seeing the ecstasy in her brother's face and feeling his cream pooling within her, Amanda toppled over the edge into orgasm. Her tensing muscles pulled her back up from the bed, and she slapped her free hand behind her to support her weight as the fingers of her other hand haltingly rubbed her clit. After a few strokes, she held her fingers pressed tightly over the swollen bud, clenching her intimate muscles tight to feel him throbbing inside her.

Nick's head fell forward, his breath exploding from him in strained gasps. Beneath him, Amanda panted for air, collapsing to the mattress once more. Her head lashed on the pillow as aftershocks rocked her body with each twitch of his cock within her. Finally, the tight squeeze was too much for his over-sensitive cock, and Nick pulled from her with a groan.

What started as a disappointed moan when she felt the void within her turned into a deeply satisfied one as she felt her body grow warm, still tingling from the strength of her orgasm. Letting her legs stretch out, she ran her fingers over her slippery folds, shuddering from the final tickles of her climax as it released her.

Nick lay down in the bed next to her with a gasp. "I've dreamed of that so many times, Sis."

Rolling onto her side and draping an arm over him to pull him against her, Amanda nestled her head against his chest. "So have I. What do we do now?"

Holding her tight against him, Nick breathed out a satisfied sigh. "We do what I always write. We love each other -- no matter what."

"I love you, Nick."

"I love you, Amanda."

Amanda snuggled in closer as she drifted off to sleep, knowing that she would never again feel jealous of the special love that her brother wrote about in his stories.

Now, she had it too.

****

Hope you've enjoyed this tale. I have a bit of a continuation in mind, so let me know if you'd like to read more about Nick and Amanda. Your votes and comments are what keeps me writing, and points out when I've messed up. Spare a vote or a PC for a poor author? *laugh*

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,292 Followers