All Comments on 'Kinetic: The First Alliance Ch. 08'

by kineticalliance

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
?

Where are you? Has something happened? Will you vontinue writing or have you quit? Please answer something to this. Please? I really love this series and I cant wait for the continuation... :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please

Please continue this story. Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another incomplete story, how surprising.

I really wish people would not write stories if they don't finish them. Makes me wish I had never started reading the story in the first place.

I'm going to have to start jumping to the last page of stories I read from now on and looking for THE END to be written or read the last couple of chapters to see if it is a completed story or not. which usually ruins the story knowing the ending before even reading the first chapter.

Wonder if Literotica would consider appointing some people to mark stories as complete or incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Apparently you have to buy the book on amazon

So I was starting to enjoy the story and it abruptly ends checking the authors Bio they say that it's available to buy on Amazon It would be nice if at the start of the story you could of told us that this was just a sample of the story also the pricing for said book on Amazon is terrible £15.99 for paperback or £21 for hardcover.

rlcsub63rlcsub63over 3 years ago
Yet Another Selfish Author Heard From

What do you know. Another author who doesn't finish his / her story and leaves their readers hanging in frustration. Does anyone on this site ever finish a story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous