King Charming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,761 Followers

“Arrgh!” cried out Bairacali as Thomas’s bit down hard on his forearm, his teeth drawing blood. “I’m gonna tear you in two!” he bulky General growled, wrapping Thomas up in a bone crunching bear hug.

Thomas cried out in pain, squealing as he felt the very life being squeezed out of him, this was not how he wanted to go. Thomas beat down on the back of Bairacali’s head and shoulders with his fists, but the stubborn soldier ignored the pathetic blows, squeezing tighter and tighter with his powerful arms. Thomas felt his breath give way and he started to see stars.

All of a sudden the pressure let up. Thomas gasped for air, his ribs aching. He was about to retaliate against the General when sudden the sharp edge of his axe was pressed against his throat. Thomas blinked to clear his vision and looked up to see not the General, but Lady Valeria holding the axe against his throat. In her other hand she had the tip of Bairacali’s sword pointed at this throat, holding both men at bay.

**

Outside the office the battle between the guards and the Amazon’s was raging fiercely.

Carmen’s fiery white blade crashed against Menza’s cold steel sword with a loud crash of sparks, sending the Captain retreating through a defensive series of blocks. Carmen would normally have blown him to pieces with a fireball as she had the Jubanti assassin, but after her days of captivity she was in a very weakened state.

Menza attacked with a roar, executing a series of viciously performed strikes of his sword, Carmen backed off, parrying desperately. Being a skilled soldier he was far more skilled with the blade than the sorceress, her only advantage lay in the power of her white flamed weapon. Each time Menza’s blade clashed against hers a shock of icy cold traveled through his blade and up his arm, weakening him.

“Die bitch!” growled Menza, swinging his sword in a ferocious upward stroke towards Carmen’s left leg. The white flamed sword came down to parry and the blades clashed together with a crash of flaming sparks. Menza suddenly flicked his wrist, turning his blade against the hilt of Carmen’s sword and disarming her, sending the magical weapon flying. At the same time he kicked out with his foot, booting the back of Carmen’s right ankle, sending her tumbling forward to her knees.

His victory in front of him, Menza lifted his sword high for the killing blow as the sorceress knelt defenseless at his feet. “Any last words?” he asked her with a laugh.

“Yeah,” spat Carmen defiantly. “Rape this!” Suddenly a second, smaller blade of white flame appeared out of nowhere in her hand, as she jabbed her fist upwards. Menza’s eyes went wide in surprise as Carmen rammed the new blade up into the Captain’s groin, burying it to the hilt.

**

“Thank you Lady Valeria,” said Bairacali with relief as she pressed the axe against Thomas’s exposed throat.

As the General made to stand up, Valeria pressed the sword harder against his throat. “Not so fast!” she said menacingly. “I haven’t decided who I’ll going to kill. I don’t much like either of you lecherous assholes.”

“Now wait just a moment,” pleaded Bairacali, his previously arrogant expression suddenly turning worried. “We had a deal.”

“That was up until you let that Corporal use me,” snapped Valeria angrily.

“I’ll double whatever he’s paying you,” Thomas quickly said, seeing a chance for his triumph.

“He’s not paying me,” Valeria said, her face hard.

“I promise I’ll never fuck you again,” begged Bairacali, seeing now that Valeria was very serious about killing him. “I’ll keep my hands to myself and they’ll stay out of your pants I swear!”

Valeria gave a slightly nod and turned her attention to Thomas.

He didn’t reply at first, but then realized that the noblewoman expected a counter-offer from him. “I um…” he stammered a moment. “I can’t say I won’t fuck you,” he admitted honestly, “because you’re far to sexy for me to resist. But I’ll promise to stop using you in front of the court and sharing you without your permission.”

Bairacali smiled, the King it appeared was living up to his reputation and even in this moment of prospective doom he was thinking with his dick instead of his head. He began to stand up when suddenly the tip of the sword in Valeria’s hand stabbed through his upper chest, impaling him.

The General stared down at his skewered body in disbelief as blood welled up in the wound. “W..why?” he gasped, he felt the blood filling his pierced lungs and gurgled some out of his mouth.

Valeria looked down at the ugly in disgust. “I’ve seen the way you look at me, and felt the lust in you when you use me,” she said darkly. “There’s no way you would have been able to keep your cock in your pants. At least King Thomas was honest and made a promise he can keep.”

Bairacali’s eyes rolled back and he slumped backwards, dead.

“Plus I like a good fucking every now and again,” she added, turning to give the true King a smile.

“Well then my dear,” Thomas said, rising to his feet and offering the noblewoman his arm. “Let’s go celebrate.”

As they stepped out of the room, arm in arm they were met with the sight of Carmen the White using her magic to disarm the last of the guardsmen. The war was over and Thomas was back on the throne. Long live the King!

EPILOGUE(YE OLDE TRADITIONS) King Thomas gave a satisfied grunt as he slid his cock up into Lady Valeria’s tight ass. “Ahh!” he groaned. “I’ve missed this ass.”

Valeria gave a moan of her own as the King held her hips firmly and started to thrust against her, his hips slapping against her shapely posterior. Lady Valeria’s ass clutched firmly around his thick shaft as he fucked her, the lovely noblewoman on her hands and knee’s in front of him.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

“You don’t mind page seeing right?” Thomas asked with a little caution, remembering his promise to the beautiful noblewoman who had briefly held his life in her hands.

Valeria’s body stiffened slightly, she wasn’t too thrilled with the idea of anyone watching her getting fucked up the ass doggy style. “Just the page,” she agreed, still in a euphoric mood from the previous days battle and the death of Bairacali.

“Come in!” called out King Thomas.

“A peasant is here to see you, your highness,” said the page, swallowing with some trepidation at interrupting the King for a mere peasant. “Jak Woodcock, he said that he was expected?” the page said doubtfully.

“Jak!?” exclaimed Thomas, halting his thrusts into Valeria. “What a happy surprise, send him in.”

Thomas started to rut rapidly against Valeria. “I can’t wait for you to meet Jak,” Thomas said, breathing heavily. “He is the most noble man in the realm.”

Beneath him, Valeria was spluttering in disbelief. She couldn’t believe the King was so quickly breaking his word. As the woodcutter entered the King’s chambers Valeria shot the peasant a dark look.

“Jak!” greeted the King warmly, still pumping Lady Valeria from behind. “I’d like you meet Lady Valeria, one of my loyal councilors.”

Jak’s raised one eyebrow in mild surprise as he tipped his hat to the naked woman who was busy getting fucked by the King. He stepped a bit closer and held out his hand for her to shake.

Blushed in embarrassment and anger, Valeria awkwardly propped herself on one hand and reached out to take Jak’s hand. “Pleased to meet you,” she said through gritted teeth.

“Don’t be shy Valeria,” said Thomas, obviously in a great mood. “Greet the man properly. Jak and his family were of great service to me when I was at my lowest. He is a true hero amongst men.”

Valeria turned her head slightly, “What do you mean?”

Thomas chuckled, “Take his cock out and give him one of your famous blowjobs woman!” urged Thomas.

“No I most certainly will not!” she snapped immediately, feeling her anger rise up.

“Nonsense woman!” growled Thomas. “I owe this woodcutter a great deal and would be more than happy to return the grand hospitality he and his family showed me. What better thanks than for him to receive head from one of the pretty mouths in the realm.”

The King’s cock still buried to the hilt in her ass, Valeria reached out and unfastened the front of the woodcutter’s trousers. She let the pants fall to the floor and reached out to lift his cock in her soft hand. With a sigh of deep regret, she then leant forward and took the woodcutter’s rather grubby cock into her warm mouth.

“Oh wow!” squeaked Jak as his cock was bathed in pleasure.

“You’ll enjoy this,” said Thomas with a wink. “Your wife certainly gives good head, but Lady Valeria is out of this word.”

“Oh yeah!” groaned Jak in agreement, he was already holding Valeria by the ears and was eagerly fucking her face. “She certainly knows her way around a cock, that’s for sure!”

THE END

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,761 Followers