King of a Distant Country Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held my own celebration, too. Cat and Baljit were overjoyed to see me alive, having convinced themselves that my ghoolies would be decorating some tribesman's saddletree. As soon as Cat had heard the army were returning, she had made her preparations and I had scarcely walked into my quarters before she was dragging me into the bedroom. There, she and Baljit stripped me of my travel-stained uniform and inspected me for signs of damage. Then we repaired to the bathhouse where Cat had had the bearers draw a huge hot tub. My syce arrived and shaved me as I soaked and, as soon as he had departed, the girls stripped off their pyjamas and joined me in the bath. I had missed them both greatly and my lingam was rampant in an instant. Baljit knelt and leaned forward, trapping the unruly member between the exquisite softness of her breasts and, moving her back sinuously, imparted to that region a wonderful sensation that soon had me trembling like an autumn leaf. Cat bent her head and proceeded to suck in turn on Baljit's nipples and the head of my lingam. She teased me, lavishing far more time and attention on Baljit and sparing me only a fleeting second or two of intense pleasure. I noticed, with no little surprise, that Baljit did not object to her ministrations but seemed rather to revel in the feelings that Cat was so ably giving her.

Finally, sensing that I could stand it no longer, Baljit dipped her head and took me in her mouth and I shot my seed like a fountain, sending gout after gout of the pearly fluid into her mouth. So much had been pent up while I was away with the army that she could not accommodate its volume and it ran from her lips to be gobbled greedily by Cat. They kissed each other deeply, allowing my seed to slip between them until both their faces were covered in it. I lay back in the bath and sighed with pleasure. The heat of the water relaxed me utterly and I was on the point of drifting off to sleep when a commotion broke out in the adjoining room and I could hear raised voices and angry shouting. I roused myself and leapt from the bath, not even pausing to put on a robe. Baljit looked scared and Cat was watching warily as I flung wide the bathhouse door to be confronted by a mob of agitated concubines who all seemed to be haranguing the two soldiers stationed there. Of course, I instantly demanded to know the meaning of this unseemly riot. Peace was restored with some difficulty and. piece by piece, came to understand the nature of the uproar.

It soon became clear that about a dozen or so of my harem had heard contradictory rumours both of my death and my safe return and had come, en masse, to satisfy themselves as to the true position. When confronted with the living proof of their lord's survival, albeit naked as a jaybird and dripping wet, they rushed forward and began to press around me, some touching me with almost holy reverence while others, with clearly more earthly motives, handled me most lewdly. Nothing would satisfy them but that we all repaired to my chamber where I might render them a full account of my doings. Thus, naked as I still was, I was borne away by this chattering coterie leaving Cat and Baljit to follow in my wake. Once we gained the sanctuary of my quarters, a semblance of order was restored but the bolder spirits among them soon made it plain that they sought action rather than words from me and very soon I was engulfed in pulchritude. There was little I could do, or might I add, choose to, other than to allow them their way.

They scattered cushions on the floor and gently persuaded me to recline thereon. Hard little nipples were offered to my eager lips while fingers and tongues caressed my lingam. Someone was my licking at my fundament and in no time, I was hard as steel. I lay back and let it happen, only pausing to settle a deliciously dripping yoni on my erect member before reaching for two more to penetrate with my fingers and allowing a third to press against my face. They went at it with a will. The bodies thus engaged swapped places every few moments. All the while, one girl was sweeping my body with her hair and another licked at my stones. My earlobes were being nibbled by two more girls and another two, or perhaps it was three, sucked upon my toes, overloading my senses and increasing the rising tide of lust within me. Any hope of conscious thought or control fled in the face of this onslaught and I rutted like an animal. I rose to my knees and grabbing the nearest available, flipped her on to her front and pounded at her in the dog fashion, howling like a hound as I did so.

Those not yet engaged squirmed around me and I arranged one to stand astride my current victim so that I could lap at her yoni while I reared and plunged. Someone had lit joss sticks and the air was filled with their pungent odour coupled with the sweet scent of arousal. The girl beneath came to a shuddering crisis just as the one in front flooded my mouth with her own offering. I thrust them from me and grabbed another, this time electing to have her on her back. I shoved a couple of cushions under her hips to raise them up and she folded her legs under her causing her yoni to open up like a flower in the morning before my lust-filled eyes. I slammed into that waiting orchid with great violence and she shrieked and moaned as I pounded away like a good ‘un. Having so recently spent in Baljit's eager mouth, I was able to refrain from a further eruption without too much difficulty and I must have dealt with seven or eight of them in one style or another before I decided that I would take my pleasure.


I chose the northern girl with the amazingly plump yoni and enormous jewel and, sating myself on a pile of cushions, had another girl with large breasts and long, chocolate nipples, support my head. The northern girl squatted over me, knees akimbo, and I pulled her down to engulf my throbbing lingam in her soft trap. She rose and fell above and I reached forward and stroked the hood of her jewel with gentle caresses. The size of that protuberance is truly astounding and I watched fascinated as more and more of it emerged from within the hood. She cried out in ecstasy as her climax hit and I took this as my signal. Calling for oil, I lathered my lingam in the greasy substance then lifted her briefly off my lingam before ramming it home in that other orifice. Her eyes went wide with shock but, true to her discipline, she continued as before, rising and falling until I was buried to the stones in her arse. I maintained my manipulation of her jewel and she panted and hissed as she thrust with her thighs in rapid rhythm. Her face was contorted in a mask of mingled pain and pleasure and when she reached her second crisis, I cannot begin to describe the sensation as her nether tunnel contracted in a series of spasms around my swollen prick. I have never felt the like of it – it was almost unbearable it its intensity and I jetted forth a torrent of hot seed into her ravaged bowels. The feeling of this heat within her seemed to set her off again for she yowled and carried on while all the while, the tight muscles of her arse twitched and clasped and drew every last drop from my aching balls. It was truly the most magnificent fuck!

(Editor's Note: There is no limit to the man's debauchery and despoilment of the innocent. Was there ever such a rogue upon this earth? Only the Good Lord knows how such a bounder could be an Englishman.)

I rested a while and then did my duty by the remaining three or four that had not yet had the pleasure of the royal lingam. In view of their being kept waiting, I did them the honour of fucking soundly them in both holes before spending for a third and final time in the mouth of the Singhalese girl. I took her to be the ringleader in their little riot and found this a fitting way to silence her. Ah, me! Was there ever such a homecoming?

June 1871

I have spent the past two months staring into the face of the grim reaper. Scarcely two days after my return I fell sick of the ghastly malarial fever and was, for a while, at death's very door. The progress of the disease is singular, recurring every fourteen days or so. Heavy sweats follow hard on bouts of shivering and one's temperature is elevated to the point of frequent delirium. My own case was made worse, if such is possible, by ulcerated monsoon blisters. Had it not been for the ceaseless nursing efforts of Baljit and Cat, I doubt I would be here today. They warmed with their bodies when I felt frozen and bathed me with cool water when I was burning up. Their devotion to me has been exemplary, what more can I say?

As it is, the fever has left me weak and listless without any bodily appetites whatsoever. Such an episode is never welcome but this one could hardly have come at a worse time. Rumours of my demise during the late insurgence had run rife in the bazaar and when I was not on hand to dispel such nonsense personally, the idea gained considerable credence. This led to some unrest and the occasional outbreak of rioting. All this was further exacerbated by the actual death of my trusty Ramnesh Lal with no one in the army showing the slightest initiative and my wily crook of a Prime Minister conspicuous by his absence.

The upshot of all this was, as soon as I was able to sit upright, I had to endure a durbar here in the city so that the inhabitants might satisfy themselves that their monarch is still among the living. My appearance was so ravaged by the fever that I had to resort of heavy use of the girls' cosmetics simply to appear as if I might at least last out the month.

(Editor's Note: The reader will observe that the rascal does not make any link between his debauched behaviour and the seriousness of his affliction. Some, myself among them, might suppose a definite correspondence. The Lord moves in mysterious ways!)

Happily, I am now on the mend and, if not quite myself again as yet, at least I no longer feel that I am about to meet my maker. I fear it will be some time, however, before I am able to indulge in those carnal delights that I have grown accustomed to enjoying. There is little I can do about it but try to recover my health and former vigour. In the meantime, I can only offer Cat and Baljit the solace of my fingers and mouth, which, although they profess themselves satisfied, is only second best.


August 1871

Happily, I am now largely restored to full health, although the face I see in the mirror appears to have aged somewhat. One of the local doctors has supplied me with a decoction manufactured from some tree bark or other and it does appear most efficacious in warding off the recurring fevers of the malaria. All in all, I count myself most fortunate to have escaped with my life. There is nothing concentrates more wonderfully than the imminent prospect of turning one's toes skywards. To this end, I have been reviewing what needs to be done in the Kingdom. The most serious lack is that of clean water. The river has an abundant supply but, by the time it has been trodden in and pissed in by countless cattle, received the odd corpse, both animal and human, and then been the repository for vast accumulations of night soil, it is less than hygienic. The position is undoubtedly worse the closer one gets to the city. Human habitation clings to the banks, as one might expect, and the greater the concentration of the population, the more disgusting the water becomes.

It is useless to attempt to dissuade the locals from carrying on as before in this regard so I will have to essay a different solution. The palace has a system of ancient tanks for water storage but, being open to the sky, these have become fouled over the years and seem to be the favourite breeding ground for a variety of troublesome insects, including the ubiquitous mosquitoes. I have decided, therefore, that these should be drained and scoured and additional storage tanks built to serve the city. I also propose that these structures should be roofed over to prevent the accumulation of debris. In my old regiment, the dear old quack used to insist that all drinking water was passed through charcoal and then boiled before being passed as potable. I don't know why, but this procedure saved us from the worst effects of dysentery and cholera so I will instigate the same system here.

October 1871

I have a new playmate. One of my hostages, a personable young rogue by the name of Jahengir Khan, insinuated himself into Cat's good graces. She informed me that the young fellow was desperate for a bit of female company. After much persuasion, I agreed to allow him to visit the seraglio and pick out one of the girls. As soon as the poor chap got inside, he was overcome with lust and the front of his clothing stood out like a bell tent. It was abundantly apparent that the man was possessed of a weapon of formidable proportions and nothing would satisfy Cat but that she should see this prodigy with her own eyes. Jahengir was nothing loath. He stripped off his robes in a trice and drew gasps of - I'm not sure whether it was admiration or apprehension – from the assembled concubines. A couple of the more adventurous spirits advanced upon him and I was amazed to see that three hands could be wrapped about it and yet the head still protruded.

I will confess that it is quite the ugliest appendage I have ever had the misfortune to observe. The head is disproportionately small when compared to the shaft and the whole thing bends slightly to starboard. I swear the villain can fuck round corners. Oddly enough, I found the sight quite fascinating and was intrigued as to whether or not any of my girls could accommodate the monster. I need not have feared. The little Singhalese was soon stripped off and trying to force as much of his enormous lingam as she could manage into her mouth. It took about thirty seconds for the wretched Jahengir to shoot forth a veritable tidal wave of seed. The girl could not deal with the copious offering and snatched back her head, only to have her face blasted by jet after jet. A couple of the others rallied round and sucked on his tool and the young bugger produced such a volume of the stuff that they were soon gulping and gasping for air.

Such is the nature of ardent youth that it took him next to no time to recover and he seized one girl, a plump little trollop with wonderfully large nipples, and buried his donkey-sized member into her yoni. She yelped and yipped and cried out that he was splitting her; all the same she swivelled her hips and rocked her backside to fit even more of the wonder inside. Jahengir thrashed about like a man possessed. His eyes rolled back in his head and a feral grin contorted his normally handsome features. I have to own that the sight of this ugly great monster stretching the plump girl's yoni had me fully erect. I instructed him to lie on his back and the girl to straddle him, facing his feet. Thus I was able to better observe proceedings. It was truly a marvel to behold. He withdrew several inches of his lingam at very thrust and the aforementioned appendage could be clearly seen curving to the right as he shoved it back into her. Cat fished my own lingam out of my trews and I must admit that it seemed shrimp-like in comparison. Her face was a mask of unadulterated lust and she instructed the plump girl to turn around and present her arse for my use. The plump girl squealed even louder as I pushed into her. I shoved the whole length of my prick inside and then tried to remain as motionless as possible. I could feel every thrust that Jahengir made in the front entrance and it was wildly different sensation from any I had experienced hitherto.


The man was like an automaton, pounding up into the girl with hard, fast strokes that I could feel along the whole length of my lingam. I slipped my hands around to the front of the girl and grabbed her ample breasts, yanking on those big nipples like a deranged milkmaid. This served only to spur her on and she began to rotate her arse like a whirling dervish. If it hadn't been for the grip I had on her tits, I swear I would have been propelled off her and flung to some far corner of the room. The vision that we presented affected our audience greatly and soon fingers were being thrust into yonis all over the place as the girls frigged themselves silly. At length, if that is not too horrible a pun, Jahengir began to pant like a blown charger and the plump girl started to howl. I felt her climax first; the contractions of her muscles clamped her arse tight about me. Then he hit his own peak and I vow I could feel his lingam pulsating as he shot another immense load of seed deep into her. I decided to join the party and started to thrust into her clasping arse. Jahengir must have felt my movements as easily as I had experienced his. Needless to say, it set the young ram off again and soon we were both slamming away like the twin pistons of a reciprocating steam engine. The girl was beside herself, howling and bellowing and climaxing as we thundered away. I felt the heat beginning to build in my loins and I squeezed even harder on her tits. I let out the "View Halloo" and fountained my offering deep into her hot bowels. It was too much; the sensations were overpowering and I almost blacked-out as I emptied my stones into her throbbing arsehole. Cat had to support me as I slipped wearily off her. My legs were weak and I almost collapsed. Not Jahengir, though. He was still pounding away furiously at her yoni. He grinned up at me as I stood and mopped the sweat from my brow. Then he flipped her over and entered whence I had just departed, bringing a mighty scream from the girl.

Her yoni was gaping and dripping his milky seed as he hammered into her arse. She writhed about, this time in obvious agony: he was simply too big for her. Slowly, her tight muscles relaxed and her moans diminished. Her face was flushed and her eyes bulged as she did her best to accommodate that monster. It was quite bizarre to see the way it curved and he must have been thrusting almost at a forty-five degree angle. He let out one final roar as his last climax took him and collapsed over her, crushing her body onto the divan. He was out cold. I can truly say that I have never seen the like. A few of the more composed girls helped lift him off and laid him on the floor. The plump girl was almost delirious. She was lying flat on the divan, her fingers frigging furiously at her abused yoni while her tortured arsehole oozed a steady flood of seed. She gave one final shuddering cry and then lay still. I doubt that she will ever forget her encounter with Jahengir and his truly monstrous lingam.

To be continued…

1...5678910