King of a Distant Country Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They have brought with them an almost unlimited supply ofPilsner beer and I was extremely grateful for the half-dozen cases they presented to me, my supplies of Alsopp's being almost exhausted. The girls, too, are much taken with young Albrecht and judging by the astonished glances he shoots their way, he is reciprocates their admiration. I believe Cat has some devilish entertainment planned for the unfortunate young man. Baljit, on the other hand, expresses a hearty dislike of him and opines that he is too much in love with himself and makes too free with his hands when he believes no one is watching. I put this down to her tender years and innocence. The older girls have no such inhibitions although I sometimes wonder how they would behave if they had true free will in the matter. They have been conditioned over many years to provide physical pleasure and it may be that this conditioning overrides their natural preferences. I will confess to finding this somewhat of a puzzle. Left to their own devices, and in the absence of a man, they diddle themselves or one another quite happily. There is a secret room behind the main body of the seraglio and I have spent many happy hours with Cat, watching the girls ‘at play.' It is from here that I have also observed the nature of the training given to our latest virginal recruits. I must declare that I have found the process fascinating.


There are three of the older girls who have been charged with overseeing the training though all but a handful of the rest also do their part. The first stage was to prepare the newcomers for their future existence. Most of the maidens led ordinary lives up until they were chosen for the King's Harem, so the initial phase is designed to drive out any inhibitions they may have. Thus, since their arrival, they have been required to go about the seraglio entirely naked without even the questionable modesty afforded by the gossamer pyjamas. They have been forced to submit to all manner of intimate caresses from the other girls. Any maiden who objects is severely disciplined and I was privy to one such episode. One of the newcomers exhibited a marked reluctance when fondled by the other girls and sought to cover herself with her hands whenever a girl attempted to touch her. The three senior girls tried to explain that was not permitted but the wretched virgin persisted. It was therefore decreed that she must undergo punishment. The senior girls approached me and requested that the said punishment should be administered before the entire Court. I demurred but agreed that, instead, I would witness the necessary correction. My only stipulation was that the girl should not be damaged in any way.

So it was that Cat and I found ourselves lounging on a comfortable divan while all the harem girls assembled to witness proceedings. I ran an appreciative eye over the naked new additions and took a little time to examine their yonis, in case a new variety could be discovered. I was not disappointed. All had now had their fleeces removed so were quite open to my study. The removal of the thatch is quite something to witness in its own right. The preferred method is to apply an extremely sticky mixture of honey, herbs and some kind of native tree gum. This is allowed to solidify and is then most brutally ripped away, taking every last vestige of maidenhair with it. As you may imagine, the process is not without some pain for the victim although Cat assures me that the resulting re-growth diminishes each time the process is repeated. Thus it is that I am able to study the yonis of all the girls with a wholly unobstructed view.

The one new variation that caught my eye belonged to a tall, willowy maid with a long waist and narrow hips. Her breasts were tiny but perfectly formed with dark chocolate nipples in contrast to her pale skin. I seem to recall we chose her up near the northern frontier where the natives are of a much lighter hue, presumably through intermarriage with the hill tribes. However, if she was otherwise quite a beauty, her yoni drew me like a magnet. She has the most pronounced mound I have ever seen. It rises from her lower belly in a perfect, smooth, swelling curve. The outer petals are so plump and round that nothing at all can be seen of the treasures within. I had to convince myself that she was not another castrato foisted upon me so I bade her approach a little closer and separated her outer lips with my fingers. You may imagine my delight when I discovered, hiding within, the largest little jewel I have ever seen. It was fully the length of the top joint of my thumb and it reared from within its protective hood like a cobra. Of course, I just had to taste this veritable gem and was able to draw the entire button into my mouth and lash it with my tongue. Had it not been for Cat's strict intervention, I would have had the girl then and there. As it was, Cat shuffled herself onto my lap and took my rampant member into her own yoni and thus we sat to witness the punishment of the recalcitrant virgin.

She was led forth by the senior girls and was already in a proper state of agitation, wailing and pleading and generally carrying on. The other girls brought her up to a kind of table and fastened her, spread-eagled and face up, by wrists and ankles. The lass's legs were spread so wide I could see the tendons of her inner thighs and her yoni was open like an orchid in bloom. Of course, the little jewel was nowhere in sight as she was in a state of abject terror. The three teachers then stood back and each took a fine, leather-covered wand from a waiting attendant. These looked like nothing so much as very long riding-crops. At a sign from one of the teachers, another girl stepped forward and tied a blindfold over the victim's eyes. The teachers then began to circle the table. They moved like prowling tigers stalking an unsuspecting waterbuck. The other girls crowded in closer and, at another sign from the senior girls, began to kiss and stroke and lick every part of the exposed flesh. The maiden shuddered and uttered a low keening sound. Despite herself, she was becoming decidedly aroused. This was evident from the slow emergence of her shining jewel from within its hiding place.

Suddenly, shockingly a crop slashed down, striking the girl's distended nipple and eliciting a shriek of pain. Instantly, the tortured nubbin was engulfed by a willing mouth and the girl's sobs eased as the gentle sucking soothed her. No sooner had she recovered than another blow was struck. This time it was delivered to the very top of the inside of her thigh, missing her now engorged yoni by a finger's width. The girl's screams hit new heights but yet again, the injured area was bathed in kisses and more than one surreptitious lick was directed at her yoni in the process. Thwack! The other nipple this time and then more soft ministrations. Crack! Across the belly. Smack! The underside of the breasts. So it continued with the distraught girl abused and soothed by turns. Most surprisingly of all, she was obviously become very aroused and the assembled women played on this. The teachers administered the intermittent stinging strokes of the crop while the others nibbled, licked, stroked and sucked.


Needless to say, I found the spectacle highly arousing and with my member buried deep in Cat's rippling yoni, I was having a high old time. Somewhat to my consternation, I felt feelings of deep-seated aggression and yearned to leap forward and wield one of the crops for myself. The girl was now in the final throws of her punishment. It was clear from the way her hips were jerking that she was approaching an enforced climax. Just as she was striving towards her peak, everyone stepped back and the three teachers lashed out in quick succession. Each blow, with barely a heartbeat between, landed squarely on the girl's throbbing jewel. The sensation must have been intense in the extreme for she barely uttered a sound but writhed furiously before passing out momentarily. This was too much for me. I shoved Cat roughly off my lap and strode towards the helpless victim. I loosed her ankles and raised her hips, butting the tip of my lingam against her nether orifice. Cat saw what I was about instantly and called sharply for scented oil. One of the teachers hurried up with a small flask and proceeded to work the oil into the girl's fundament with first one and then two fingers. She slathered me in the stuff and I pushed hard against the tight, rubbery muscles.

The girl regained consciousness just as I forced the tip of my member into her and her eyes grew wide and she shook her head from side to side. I am now much used to this particular style of fucking so I took my time and allowed her to accommodate my probing lingam. I rocked my hips back and forth, moving in and out by an inch or two at a time. Cat reached down and began to stroke the girl's yoni with silken fingertips. Her face was contorted with the pain of my intrusion into her virgin arse but it slowly began to open to me and I pushed another inch inside her. This time I maintained the pressure and was able to slide in the whole length until my balls bounced on her spread buttocks. I lost any pretence of further self self-control shortly thereafter and began to buck and pump into that tight tunnel for all I was worth. Other hands now squeezed her breasts or agitated her swollen nipples and Cat's finger was a blur on her love-button.

It was apparent that the sight we presented was having an effect upon the other girls for, before long, the whole crew were either diddling themselves or each other for all they were worth. I let out a great bellow as my own crisis hit me and I spurted forth a great quantity of seed into my, by now, utterly confused virgin. The girl didn't know whether to scream in pain or pleasure. Her senses had been so stimulated in such a contradictory manner she lay gasping like a stranded fish, seeking to escape the thrusting of my lingam and embrace it simultaneously. It was small wonder, then, that she fainted clean away as her second climax wracked her tortured body. I pulled myself from her arse and found myself still rampant. I grabbed one of the teachers and, bending her backwards over the body of the insensible victim, slammed into her wet yoni with all my vigour. She cried aloud her pleasure as I hammered away for all I was worth, making her breasts bounce like india-rubber balls. I reached forward and seized her nipples roughly, holding onto them and tweaking them into hard peaks. Her legs wound around my hips and she hauled me closer, yelling and panting and twitching her love muscles as I thundered on.

She reached her crisis quickly and yelped and yipped with ecstasy. I shoved her aside and seized another girl, ripping away her gossamer pyjamas before throwing her face down on the floor and slamming my raging lingam into her sopping yoni. I fear I was half mad with lust for, as soon as I had brought her to fulfilment, I grabbed another. Cat snatched the girl away – it was one of the virgins – to the girl's obvious disappointment, and substituted herself. I laughed aloud at the expression of unadulterated hunger on Cat's face and turned her arsy-tarsi, pumping a half dozen strokes into her yoni and then switching to that other hole for the next half dozen then back again, and so on. Cat had caught my mood for she slammed back at me and rotated her arse like a whirling dervish and flexed her muscles in a continuous rolling, rippling surge. I caught her by her long hair, pulling her head back and sinking my teeth into the soft flesh of her neck. This spurred her to greater efforts and she was physically lifting me off the floor as she pounded back at me. I felt my climax soaring and pulled back, spinning Cat around to thrust my pulsating member at her mouth. She didn't bat an eyelid but engulfed it with warm and willing lips, flicking her tongue in a frenzy across the underside as I shot my bolt, thrice, four and even five times.

I emitted such an abundance of seed that even Cat was hard pressed to deal with it, gulp as she might. A trail of milky seed dripped from the corner of her mouth and down onto her breasts. The little Singhalese knelt and licked the surplus from Cat's face and bosom while Cat purred deep in her throat and sucked me dry. All around me was a scene of Sapphic celebration as the remaining girls in two's and three's and numerous other combinations went to it with a will. I stood on unsteady legs and surveyed the room. Was there ever such an assembly of pulchritude and wantonness this side of heaven?

(Editor's note: The man is obviously lying in some particulars here. Hasn't our own dear Queen pronounced that physical love between women is an impossibility?)


December 1870

I dispatched my German friends to their surveying tasks. I had each of them issued with a ‘ghooley chit,' as they will be working up near the frontier. They went quite pale when I explained its purpose. Some of the hill tribes are quite partial to capturing interlopers, particularly Europeans, and gelding them for the sheer fun of it. The ghooley chits are written in Pathan, Urdu, Hindi and Gujurati and offer a reward of half a lakh of silver rupees for the return of the bearer, shall we say, still bearing his stones. I believe they were most grateful for my foresight; however, I did omit to tell them that most of the tribesmen are completely illiterate. It is to be hoped that they fall into the hands of one who has his letters, if misfortune is to overtake them. I can't say I'm sorry to see them go. They were not the best of company. Albrecht turned out to suffer from a Lutheran disapproval of any kind of fun and the other three would drink too much beer every evening and dissolve into bouts of maudlin singing about their ‘heimat' while dashing a manly tear from their piggy eyes. Still, they are good engineers and I trust the survey and resultant maps will be worth the enormous fees I'm paying them.

The only blight on my otherwise cloudless horizon is the behaviour of Baljit. She has become very moody and sulks most of the time. She is still meticulous about tasting my food but refuses any civil intercourse with me. I have tried to tackle her about this reluctance at conversation but even these essays on my part are returned only by black looks and pouting. Ironically, she looks devilish pretty when she pouts. Remarkably, her dark moods do not embrace her relations with Cat, with whom, after nearly two years of coolness, she now appears close. For this, at least, I think I'm grateful but Cat is such a minx, it is difficult to be sure.

Preparations are well underway for the ‘Grand Defloration of the Fifteen Virgins.' Although I have had one in the arse, they remain unsullied. The teachers were very happy with their punishment day and say that the original miscreant is now one of their most enthusiastic pupils. Apparently, the spectacle I provided has induced suitable awe in the ‘students' and the girl who received the punishment is telling all who will listen that she was transported to the very heights of ecstasy and can't wait to experience the inevitable delights of my lingam in its more proper accommodation. I trust she will not be disappointed when the time comes. I have been taking lessons in Tantra from a travelling guru. The man is remarkable in the things he can do with his lingam and he assures me that he can climax many times without once spending his seed. All his talk of ‘chakras' and spirituality seems to me to be so much hokum but the programme of exercises he has given me seem to make perfect sense. I doubt I will ever be able to perform his trick of emptying a glass of water by dipping my lingam in it and ingesting the contents but then again, I can't think of any sort of party where such a stunt is likely to be well received by the hostess.

26th December 1870

Back home in England the tradesmen will be hounding their patrons for a ‘Christmas Box' in recognition of their, usually, less than sterling service throughout the preceding year. Here among the heathen, I am subject to no such importunate behaviour, which is just as well, given the state I am in. I will confide that I have just spent the most unusual festivities I believe possible for the wit of man, or in my case, woman, to devise. Christmas Day was the date selected for the great event. I rose early and broke my fast on beefsteak, devilled kidneys, angels on horseback and kedgeree washed down with a rather fine claret. I felt that I would have need of much stamina for the forthcoming trial.

I spent the morning in leisurely preparations, took a long bath and had my syce cut my hair and trim my side-whiskers. I then took a stroll in the palace gardens and sat for a while in the pavilion overlooking the river. It is one of my favourite places and I retire there whenever I feel the need for solitude. I have now been the absolute ruler of this land for almost a year and sometimes the responsibility weighs heavy upon me. It is not easy to describe the feelings I have for these people. They are not my people by birth, of course, but they are my subjects and I owe them my duty as they owe me their allegiance. I cannot say that I love them but I have learned to understand them. In the main, they are merry bunch and look for little from life other than that which they can wrest with their own hands. Outside the towns there is little squalor and, though Europeans may count it poverty, their existence is well ordered with adequate food and shelter. Here in Nambhupore, we have a wealthy class of merchants, a sizeable mass of sturdy artisans and then we have the dregs – the kind of human flotsam that occurs in any large city, except that, here, their plight is even more wretched.


I was thinking of these things and the intractable nature of the problem when Cat came to find me and led me back to the palace. I left the organisation of matters carnal to her entirely. She has a talent for the erotic and I could tell by her secret smile that I was in for another rare experience. If you have read this account thus far, you will have come to understand the nature of my foremost concubine. She has no sense of shame whatsoever but rather she revels in excess. This has struck a deep chord in my own nature, which I was entirely unaware existed. However, unlike Cat, I am still sometimes afflicted by feelings of guilt. It as if, to paraphrase the Bard, the hot sun in the land of her birth drew all such humours from her. We pale Europeans cannot hold a candle to her and her kind when it comes to understanding the darker side of human nature; although, for her, the pleasures of the flesh are never viewed remotely as being anything other than entirely natural and enjoyable. They see no sin in the sexual act – any sexual act! If it gives pleasure then that is sufficient justification. To Cat's way of thinking, it is a man's duty to give pleasure to a woman and vice versa. Such duty does not weigh upon me one iota in normal circumstances; however, this time the situation was far from the usual.

Cat took to me the seraglio where all is in readiness. This was the first intimation I had that the entire proceedings were to be witnessed by all the girls of the harem. The room had been prepared with great care. There was an odour of joss sticks and a faint reek of hashish – it appeared that some of the girls had been indulging in that weed in preparation for the main event. A large divan stood on a raised platform and there was faint tinkling of that discordant music favoured in these parts. It was Cat's intention that I should take each virgin in a different manner and she wrote down the names of the new girls and placed the scraps of paper in one brass pot and the names of a variety of sexual position in another. I was to draw one piece of paper from each pot and then have at it with a will. The first name was drawn – Meenah, the girl I previously had buggered so soundly and the position chosen was ‘The Congress of the Elephant.' There is a book listing all of these variants and believe me when I tell you, some would challenge a circus contortionist. I cannot for the life of me fathom the various names. As far as I know, elephants simply climb aboard and go to it – they do not need an instruction manual.