King University's New Slut Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at this nasty ass." The Professor said, "Looks more like a fuckin' a pussy to me. Who ever did this to you knows how to use his dick." After that was said, I felt my ass being pried opened from his dick. "MMMmmmmMMMM!!!!" I moan. It didn't take long for every thick inch of the Professor's cock to hit deep inside of me. The cock that my ass craved was now fulfilled. The Professor wasted no time in fucking me hard.

I was moaning and yelling like a little bitch I just know they were all turned on by it.

"You fuckin' slut!... Take my fuckin' dick deep!" The Professor said.

"Yeah fuck him Dad! Give him the big dick!" Darius said. The table shook from the intense pounding he was giving me, I was heaven, my dream come true. Getting filled at both ends by my teacher and his son, I will have to tell my son this one day!

"Please fuck me sir!" I yell. "Fuck me with that big fuckin' black cock!"

"Shut up bitch and suck that dick!" Darius demanded. "You know what I'm turning this bitch over." The Professor said.

He pulled his cock out of me and flipped me over his desk with my ass in the air. "God damn this is the best ass I ever seen on a white boy." With that said the Professor slammed his dick back inside of me making me shout.

Then the Professor went wild on me, smacking my ass hard and spitting on me. This was totally not expected coming from such a classy man!

"I'm gonna make this ass red like this fuckin' carpet!" He said. He slapped my ass hard and fucked me all at the same time. "Slap his ass son! He needs it!" Darius did as he was told and was left there taking it like a good bitch.

"Oh God this feels so good! Fuck me daddy! Smack my fuckin' ass hard!" I say.

"You like that bitch?" Darius said.

"My dad's gonna knock this ass up like I did, and I'm gonna do it again!" Darius said. "Yes please breed that ass, its all yours sir!" I shout like a desperate whore in heat.

"You dirty muthafuckin' slut! I'm gonna shoot all up in this white ass. Squeeze that fuckin' dick." The Professor said. I did so as hard as I could, "Oh yeah! I'm cumming!!! FUCK!" The professor shoot his load deep inside of me, there was so many squirts of jizz shooting out of him that I lost count. Darius shot just as much as his daddy did!

"Oh fuck! Dad that was HOT! Can I fuck him now?" Darius asked. His dad didn't respond immediately because he was still caught up in the rapture. His father pulled out letting some of his cum spill out of me and Darius replaced him.

"Oh shit dad! This feels great!" Darius shouted.

The Professor came around to me, his body coated with sweat and his dick still rock hard and slimy with our juices lubed on it. "Suck it off." was all he said, and I went to town on the dick. "Fuck that bitch hard son. Get that nut off in him." The Professor said. "Dad this ass is so good, I feel like cumming already." Darius said. "Well give it to him. Give that bitch what he needs." It was hard to believe the Professor had brought me down to that level, I began to wonder if he would still respect me as a person after this.... "I'm gonna shoot Dad!... Oh My.... OHHH FUCCCKKKKK!!!!!" Darius shot most of his load inside of me then he did an unexpected thing and pulled out. He walked over to my face and sprayed the rest of his cum on my face. I lapped it up like a hungry dog. He wiped his dick on my face spread his juice around my cheeks.

We were quiet for a moment, letting our breathing take over the room, and then the Professor began putting on his gym clothes again. Then the most shocking thing happened. The Professor's attitude had changed.

"Well I think I had my work out for the night. I'll see you tomorrow son, Tyler, this was a definite pleasure. I will be seeing you bright and early for math. Have a good night boys." Then he left his office. I looked at Darius and he looked back at me not really getting what just happened either.

"That was some tutoring session was it Tyler?" Darius said. END of Part 12!

12