Kinky Bitch's Bucket List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
do4ualso
do4ualso
11 Followers

We head out the door for the drive to the adult theater. Before we get out of town I have her suckng my cock while I drive.

I pull into a gas station and she sits up to look around. I put my cock away and hand her Twenty dollars and send her in to pay for the gas. I watch as she walks past the few guys standing by the door they seem to be looking at her. Two of them follow her into the store.

I pumped the gas and watched as she returned noticing she had a red face and was looking down. Finished we pull back into the road to continue our ride.

The truth is we didn't need any gas. I wanted her to get a chance to show off before we got there.

"So what happened inside the store? Why was your face red?" I quizzed her.

"Well when I went in there was a line so I got in it. The guys in line turned and looked at my cleavage and one asked, do you like to show them tits. I told him yes and a few more guys moved closer to me. Will you show us he said next. So I lowered my zipper a bit more and spread it open so all of them had a view of my naked titties. When I heard the flash of cameras I closed my dress and raised the zipper.

The line parted and they motioned me to the front. Standing at the counter I handed the man the bill and said pump two. The guy at the counter said, I missed what you were showing in line. Want to show me? I told him Sure thing, if you give me a pack of these cigars. I said picking up a pack of your cigars. He nodded and I unzipped again and shower him my naked tits. Then I zipped and walked out. Here is your cigars."

"Did you enjoy showing them?" I asked.

Her face was again turning red, "Yes." she said.

I took the pack of cigars opened one and lit it to puff as I drove. Traffic was light and we made the trip quickly.

Once there I have her walk in front of me into the theater and I say, "Go look at all the toy cocks in that display case."

Off she walks to look as I stroll around the lobby checking things out. Walking back to her I see a guy looking at her cleavage.

"Well are you ready to go see a movie?" I ask.

She leads the way as I follow her to the doors. I step in front of her to open the door. We walk inside only to be blinded by the darkness when the door closes.

We stand still while our eyes adjust then move to a open couch to sit and watch the movie. Once my eyes adjust I can see there is two other couples and several single men scattered about.

On the screen is a big chested blonde getting fucked by a black man with a huge cock. Before long she leans over and takes out my cock to start licking and sucking it.

Soon two men move closer to watch so I pull the back of her dress up to reveal her ass to their view. She never flinches. One of the guys moves to the couch next to the one we are on. He is leaning over the arm staring at her exposed ass.

I tell her, "get on your hands and knees on the couch and suck my cock."

She moves into position with her ass and pussy towards the guy watching and her head in my lap. I pull the dress up high above her ass again and rub on her ass cheeks.

Next I grab one cheek and spread it open for him to get a good look at her pussy and ass hole. I release her cheek and pat her naked ass.

I raise my hand and when he looks at me I point toward her ass and I started rubbing her ass again. He Takes the hint and slowly stretches out his hand and also starts to rub her cheek with his palm.

I pull my hand back and now he is the one rubbing her ass. My cock is throbbing as I watch a stranger rub her naked ass. I'm not even sure she knows who is rubbing her ass.

When he grabs one cheek I grabbed the other and we both squeezed a cheek . When she Feels two hands on her ass she speeds up sucking my cock. I release my grip to watch him and put my hand on her head to slow her down.

Slowly he rubs her ass with his palm. He is spreading her cheeks so he can see her holes.

The guy motions, he wants to put a finger in her pussy and I nod approval. I watch as he wet's it, then he slides his middle finger up into her exposed pussy. She seems to be twisting her hips to to help the stranger get in her better.

Now he is fucking her with his finger sliding in and out in her slick moist hole. He keeps a steady pace for quite a while. I notice a few guys have moved closer to see her getting fingered while she sucks a cock.

One guy about thirty ask "can I touch her tits?" I nod yes and he sits on the floor in front of the couch and reaches under her to fill both of his hands with her tits.

When he touched her tits she looked up at me but never quit sucking my hard cock. I think she was liking it as her pussy was sounding very wet as the guy fingered it still kept up a good pace.

"Hey kinky bitch I want you to turn around on the couch. Stay on your hands and knees and ask the guy to move to this couch so you can suck his cock."

When she starts to move I tell the guy playing with her tits, "Just a second time to readjust."

She turns around and whispers into the strangers ear. He moves to sit with us and takes his cock out as he sits down. She reaches for the cock and pumps it in her hand a bunch before she lowers her head to suck on the head. He has about six hard inches and it curves to the right with a big mushroom head.

The other guy resumes playing with her tits. I sit watching while I rub her ass cheeks. I notice the guy on the couch with us has his eyes closed and is starting to tense up and softly moaning. She wags her ass when he starts shooting his cum into her mouth. She swallows every drop of his seed.

Resting a bit then he starts to move getting up and pulling his clothes to cover his now soft cock. He rises and leaves. The guy on the next couch looks at me and I give him the nod, he takes out his cock and sits down on the end of the sofa with us.

She looks at his cock and wraps her hand around it and starts pumping. Soon she sucks his half hard cock into her mouth.

I see a couple moving to the now open couch next to us. The guy sits closest to watch her suck on the strangers cock. The woman is trying to look over his shoulder.

I look to the screen and see a big girl taking two cocks in her overly large cunt. It looks like she easily has room for a third. Looking back to the kinky bitch she has the cock throbbing and is deep throating the stranger.

The couple on the next couch are both staring as she bobs her mouth up and down the erect cock. This guys cock is just over six inches and thin and has a slender more pointed head on it.

The woman on the next sofa is now kneeling to see over her man to watch the cock being sucked. She sees me looking at her and smiles.

While the one guy played with her tits and she was sucking on the other guy I rose and walked to the next couch past him and sat down on the other side of her.

"How are you doing tonite?" I asked.

"Were out of the house and watching a great blowjob live, so pretty good." She replied.

"So your man likes blowjobs?"

"Yes he loves them. He has me watch other women suck cocks so I can get better at them."

"Well maybe tonite he can get you a lesson on cock sucking if you both would be interested. She can show you how to suck a cock. He can sit while you and her take turns on his cock. She will show you how to do it then you try it. He get's two mouths on his cock and you learn how to change up and deep throat."

She holds up a finger to wait. Then talks to her man. Turning to me she speaks, "He would be happy to let us both suck on his cock. He was delighted and said if I was ok with it he was. I do want to learn but not sure I want to do it in front of others. Can we try and see if it will work?"

"Sure Let her get that guy off and we will set it up so everyone is comfy."

We turn to watch as she has his cock throbbing hard and is slowly stroking it with her lips sliding from its base to the head with each stroke and he is gripping the arm of the chair. Her man has been watching all of this closely, and rubbing his stiff cock over his shorts.

I stood and went to her leaned over and said, "Get that load of cum out of his cock and swallow it for me."

She nods and points to the guy still feeling her tits. I tap the guy on the shoulder and tell him, "thanks but her tits are getting sore if you want this condom get behind her on the couch. He kneels by her removed his dick from his shorts and rolls the condom down over his seven inches. Rubs it across her wet slit a few times and pushed the head into her tight orifice. He started stroking slowly.

Once he was in her, she went for it, she pushed her face down on the other cock till it hit her throat and keep stroking in and out about a inch and a half of it. Into her tight throat she was pumping his cock back and forth.

The guy in her cunt was speeding up he was going deeply into her in a hurry to get all of that hard pecker buried in her hole.

The more her pussy was fucked the harder she sucked the cock in her mouth. I wondered who would bust a nut first?

Then he exploded shooting several quick streams of his milky juice into her throat . She swallowed it so fast and it was so deep she couldn't even taste it.

The guy behind her had been pumping and watching, his grip on her hips showed he was seriously working up to filling that wet hole he sweated as he grunted then he stiffened and filled the condom in her pussy.

The couple were both watching as she made first one then the other cum. Two guy both blowing wads of cum. They seem new to this but we will see how it goes. The guys rested with heads laid back and she rose from the couch to stand by me.

We take a few steps to the other couch and I say "This is Chris and Janice. This is Kinky Bitch. He likes blow jobs and enjoyed watching you. He wants Jan to learn how to give head like you."

The ladies nod and touch hands, Chris has a big smile ready for whatever happens.

"How about Chris gets in the center of the couch and you girls each lay on His sides with both of your heads in his lap" I directed them.

Before the ladies even agree he is moving to the center and taking his hard cock out of his shorts as he sits. They both move to his sides. I choose to sit on the side Jan is on so I can talk and explain how to give great head.

The kinky bitch starts by licking his cock and balls. Then the head only licking it in circles covering the sides and the top and bottom till it is covered in wetness with her tongue. Then she lowers to take the shaft into her mouth as well as the swollen head.

I point out to Jan "See how she keeps changing what she is doing and moving around from the head to the shaft or to the balls. Head should be a progression not just a cock pumping into a wet hole. It may well end that way but not from the start to finish."

She nods and I ask her "Can you lick him and tease his cock and suck on his cock? I want to see how you do it."

She looks around the room and see a few guys watching. "Yes I will try it."

She leans over and opens her mouth and the kinky bitch puts his cock against her lips and moves back away from his cock.

"Take your time don't be in a hurry drag your tongue all over his cock and balls. Ok now slowly drag it up one side over the head and down the other side back to his balls."

She licks his balls switching from one to the other. Then up one side and down the other. Chris is looking at me as I talk to her in a quiet voice, when we make eye contact he nods approval.

"Now take your free hand and cup his balls and roll them with your fingers very softly." I coached, "Careful not to squeeze them unless you are asked to do so."

I watch as she follows my Instructions.

"Chris do you tell her how or what to do?"

"Sometimes, I have her change or go faster but not how or what to do so much."

"Do you like hearing me direct your lady what to do with your cock? Is she doing what I tell her?"

Now she has his cock sliding in and out of her mouth stopping at the head and lowering to about half way down his shaft.

Chris says, "Yes it is exciting having her do what a stranger tells her to me. Yes she is following your directions nicely."

"All the more reason you should learn to tell her what to do. Try it, tell her to lick your balls and then tell her when to stop."

Chris whispers "Please lick my balls? into her ear. She lets his cock fall free from her mouth and lickes his balls. He is now smiling and says "swallow my cock."

She takes the seven inch cock down about four to five inches and chokes spitting it out of her mouth. Her face is flushed and I touch her arm. She looks at me and I say,"Watch."

The kinky bitch picks up his cock and rubs the head across her lips before licking it. She takes the head and slowly slides down then back up to the head. The next stroke she goes a bit deeper and then a few more strokes before pushing deep once again.

"She how she uses her strokes every third or fourth stroke she pushes just a bit deeper. Progression, a few more then one deeper and before long she has it going into her throat every few strokes, not every stroke."

She watches as her man's cock is being sucked deep by the kinky bitches mouth every few strokes. Chris was wide eyed and hard as marble as his cock was now past her mouth and fucking her throat.

I raised my hand to Jan's mouth and brushed my fingers across her lips she parted her lips and I pushed my index finger into her mouth. Slowly I worked it in just a bit deeper every few thrust like I was telling her to do. Finally I had half of my finger stroking past her lips I pushed in deeper and felt her tense up. Every time my finger got to the back of her mouth she flinched and pulled away.

I pulled back and said "You have a gag reflex. You think your air will be cut off and you react like your choking."

"What can be done about it?" she ask.

"Well you have plenty of air for at least two minutes so you just have to overcome the fear. You will have to relax and trust that it won't be blocked for long."

"Watch her breathe on the short strokes then she holds her breath and pushes his cock into her throat, strokes a few times then back to halfway strokes to breath again. She knows she will be able to breath in a few strokes and is relaxed."

We watch as her man is deepthroated by another woman, I know she wished it was her swallowing his cock.

"You need to learn you can do it also. It means you will feel choked for a second or two and then you get to breathe again. Once you go thru it and you find it dosent hurt and you may even like it after your no longer scared."

We turn to Chris his smile is ear to ear he is getting the ultimate deepthroat from the kinky bitch. "So Chris do you think you can hold her down and force your cock into her throat to prove to her its just her mind scaring her? Once she knows it will fit and it won't hurt her she will relax and be more able to handle it."

He replies, "I love being deep throated like I am now but I don't think I could force Jan to do anything. I would be afraid I was going to hurt her. I would like for her to be able to learn but not sure I can do it."

"OK then maybe one day you will feel like teaching her in the future. Jan, How about you go down there and trade off with her on his cock you each get ten strokes then switch."

I watch as the girls suck and switch. He is watching also. I think how lucky he is to have two women taking turns on his cock. When Jan has his cock in her mouth Chris ask me, "Will you teach her how?"

"There is only one way I can show her, are you sure your both ready to do that?"

The ladies were still taking turns with his cock. When Jan stopped he was whispering into her ear. She turned on the couch and moved her hand to the bulge in my shorts.

I asked her, "Are you sure?"

She said, "We talked it over and if he wants me to learn I will have to trust you to teach me. I look forward to sucking on his cock like the kinky bitch is now."

I pulled my cock free and told her to put it in her mouth and stroke it just short of her reflex point. She was sliding my cock in and out of her mouth. My cock was still swelling up when I told her to tilt her head back to get the angle to slide easily past her reflex point.

I took a hold of her head to hold it still in the proper position. Then while she is still I push my cock to the back of her mouth and pull back. She looks at me and I slide it again to the back and pull back. The next stroke I go just a bit deeper as I watch her eyes widen. I pull back and feel her breathe.

"See it was blocked but not not for long. The next time it will go deeper but it won't stay there any longer just a stroke deep and back."

I push it in just a bit deeper and quickly withdraw again. She was still and didn't flinch this time.

"Ok Jan that was good lets try it again. This time when I get to the bottom I am going to stop and count to three before I pull it back to halfway."

She nods approval and I stroke a few times then sink my cock deep into her mouth deeper and hold my throbbing cock still for a count of three, then pull back to halfway.

She takes a big breath and I ask her, "How are you doing?"

"I think I see what you mean if I relax it will go down and when it pulls back I can breathe." She says.

"OK, I want you to hold your breath and count to thirty." I tell her.

She takes a big breath and counts to her self to thirty then exhales.

"See I told you you have plenty of air. Now we are almost there I want you to try something. Let me fuck your throat for a count of fifteen them I will pull my cock out of your mouth. I want you to know I will stop at fifteen and you know you can go to thirty, so this should be easy."

"The hard part is I'm going to go deeper each stroke then will pull out completely when I get to fifteen. You have to relax and trust me to do what I have told you. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I Trust you to pull out when you say and yes you can force me to deep throat your cock."

Chris is watching as I fuck her mouth again with half strokes then I push deeper to her reflex point and pull back. I take a few strokes then say "Count." I push deeper and start pumping into her deeper every stroke and force my cock deeper and soon I pull my cock out of her mouth.

She takes a breath and smiles up at me. "How did I do? she ask.

Chris says, "Oh my god baby that was great you took his cock deep and didn't choke."

He had been watching her get face fucked. She had done a good job. I say, "Great now take a break and watch her as she shows you how to make him cum."

I touch the kinky bitch on her shoulder and say, "Now take it deep and make it cream."

She nods and strokes his cock faster with her mouth as she keeps taking it deeper every few strokes then she takes a breath and lowers her head down his hard cock until it is fully buried in her throat she pumps the head in and out of her throat quickly as she cups his balls. Her other hand reaches to his nipple and pinches it lightly to excite him even more. He seems to tighten up and arches his hips off the couch.

His hand is squeezing the arm of the couch as he moans, "fuck yes" escapes from his mouth as he squirts his big load of cum into her throat. She slows her pace but keeps swallowing the creamy mixture with him still in her mouth. She licks his cock clean and releases it to sit up.

"Oh my that was great" Jan says. "I want to make you cum.

"I will, and I will talk you thru it."

She takes my cock into her mouth again and is stroking it halfway in and out of her mouth. I move my hands to her head and tilt it back a bit and say "Now take it deeper into the back of your mouth and take a few strokes at that depth then push my head down your throat and take four deep strokes and then go back to halfway strokes."

do4ualso
do4ualso
11 Followers