Kinky Bitch's Bucket List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
do4ualso
do4ualso
11 Followers

She does exactly what I have told her and I can see her man watching her Intently.

"Jan your doing great, now reach your hand to my chest and drag your pretty nails down across my flesh. Then reach for my nipple and play with it. Now take hold of my balls and feel them. Lightly draw your fingertips and nails down my thigh slowly."

She does as told while her man and the kinky bitch sit watching. She is repeating her strokes shallow for a few then deep for a few. She has her hands roaming over my body caressing and teasing me. I feel her mouth lower very slowly but she was not choking or getting nervous and I was now past the back of the mouth and into her deeper than ever before.

She kept the same pace and then to my surprise she slowed it down slowly she sank her head and mouth deeper than she had ever been. She pushed down for about three seconds then returned to halfway to stroke lightly again.

Chris was the first to speak he said. "Wow, baby you took almost all of his cock!"

Kinky bitch offered, "Great job your past the gagging and now just keep going at your pace and soon you will feel something touching your nose you will have it all."

She started again and she liked it slow. It was teasing me so much as she went bit by bit just a little at a time. I so wanted her to finish to get to the bottom of my cock. I was so hard knowing I was getting her first great blowjob from this woman while her man watched.

When she was making it feel good the deep strokes and holding still at the bottom. Then the shallow strokes faster than deep then she pushed it deeper again, she went down half a inch on my shaft. Twice more she repeated it I felt so good I wondered how I wasn't cumming. She speeded up the short strokes and slowed for the deep ones.

This change was cool as the deep were feeling great. Again she slid deep then pushed harder I slid in like only another quarter inch. I was wondering how many times it would take her to finish when she pulled back and took a deep breath she sank quickly down the shaft till it hit her throat. Then she slowly sank her open mouth deeper and deeper and on the next try I felt her face against my body.

She removed my cock from her mouth and said "I did it!" Triumphantly.

Turning to me she said, "How was that?"

"To be honest I was about ready to cum. If you did it again I would explode my cum on a downstroke into your belly."

My cock was quickly engulfed and she was sucking it faster this time and even when she went deep she was faster this time. She surprised me and sank my cock and pumped it deep about five strokes before back up to half way.

I put one hand on top of her large breast squeezing it thru the material of her dress. She plunged deep again and stroked it and I began to moan as she pulled up for only two strokes and down for five strokes my balls were heating up and I could feel the cum stirring in my balls.

She did it the same way again and again. When she hit the bottom she pressed hard for few seconds My cock exploded in that moment the juice was draining squirt by squirt and she wasn't moving. She swallowed and pulled the cock out of her mouth with her hand.

She sat up smiling as her man reached for her they kissed and she said I can't wait to try this on you."

We sat and talked a bit then all rise to leave. The four of us walked to the parking lot exchanged phone numbers and kisses goodbye.

I lit a cigar in the parking lot and we leaned against the car when the kinky bitch says, "hey look a tattoo shop."

"Do you want one? How about we tattoo Kinky Bitch on your forehead." I laughed.

"No not my forehead silly I was thinking just above my ankle." We walked across the street and she looked around a bit at the flash on the walls. One of the guys is looking at her open dress.

I ask "how are you guys doing?"

"Were a bit slow and kinda bored it's middle of the week and most show up on the weekends."

"Well she want to get some lettering done on a ankle. How much would that be do you think?

"What she want it to say." One of them asked.

I spelled... it out "K i n k y B i t c h."

They chuckle and say "forty bucks."

I say "how much dicsount for a blow job?"

The older guy says, "Hell I would do it just to see her give Jimmy one." He laughs. She quietly walks to stand in front of the younger one, Jimmy. Unzips her dress more and starts playing with her tits in front of him. When he reaches up and touches her tit she speaks, "take your cock out."

He stands and lowers his shorts, she points down he sits and she kneels in front of him and sucks on his cock . The older guy is closing the lower blinds to the road as she sucks his partners cock in a empty studio. He returns to his chair to sit and watch. She sucks his cock about 15 min then he blast a load of cum, she swallows and stands up. Jimmy sits with a now limp cock.

The Older guy Carl says "come sit in this chair and put your foot up here." He sets up a smaller table and goes to work In just a few minutes he is done. Wiping it off and putting on some ointment.

We say goodby and start our walk back across the street. Her dress is open and I can see her tits as we walk across the street to the car.

On the way home I say "guess from now on your name is kinky bitch. You have earned it."

I drop her home and drive home myself to find a email waiting from her but that is a whole other story.

do4ualso
do4ualso
11 Followers